Neil Lennon total embarrassment ( merged )

NB GIN

This thread sees Hearts sup porters condem the arse that through the coins etc. Good stuff, expected nothing less. 

Meanwhile, however, across on .net Hibs fans are unbelievably trying to deny that Zlamal was hit despite the video. Unbelievable read but expected nothing less. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ...a bit disco

• Thomaso

• Victorian

• Selkirkhmfc1874

queensferryjambo
2 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

If you are referring to the graffiti, did you not stop taking them to the games when Hibs fans painted disgusting Ann Budge graffiti on walls in Russell Road a few months back???

That graffiti also included Wallace Mercer graffiti, IRA graffiti and vandalism from the Roseburn Bar to Tynecastle Park both sides of the road. Quite incredible the volume of it. 

Grown men stopping to get their photos taken next to the Wallace Mercer graffiti like it was some cool landmark. 

Hibs fans at their trampy best. 

Just now, queensferryjambo said:

That graffiti also included Wallace Mercer graffiti, IRA graffiti and vandalism from the Roseburn Bar to Tynecastle Park both sides of the road. Quite incredible the volume of it. 

Grown men stopping to get their photos taken next to the Wallace Mercer graffiti like it was some cool landmark. 

Obviously that and the Ann Budge graffiti are not a patch on the latest Neil Lennon graffiti - this is enough to stop fans bringing their sons to games seemingly..........

Listened to the video interview of Lennon. 

Its poor me, it’s a disgrace, I’d like to meet the coin thrower for a wee chat ? takes no responsibility himself for inciting the home support. 

:lenny:  

this look just  fits his mindset. 

11 minutes ago, kirkierobroy said:

This is actually true.

Waiting for the bus to work yesterday, a lorry went by and by some freak, a wee stone squirted out from underneath one of its wheels and zinged towards me, nipping me on the coupon just below the left eye.

Didn't do any real damage but it hurt. And I've certainly got a wee mark to remember it by for a few days.

It must have been quite similar to being hit by a coin.

Tell you what, though - the impact didn't  even come close to knocking me over...

You could clearly see the mark on Lennon's face after the game............oh wait!

The coin was huge and the force of it took poor Neil down with a (delayed) thump - you are obviously a much stronger guy!

queensferryjambo
3 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Obviously that and the Ann Budge graffiti are not a patch on the latest Neil Lennon graffiti - this is enough to stop fans bringing their sons to games seemingly..........

Yeah a lot of overreactions on here today. 

It's the internet it happens :)

17 minutes ago, queensferryjambo said:

Leanne Dumpster aka Hayley Cropper would call that entertainment.

N Lincs Jambo
1 hour ago, Inch Hearts said:

Wasn’t it because he was NI captain playing for Celtic? 

Might be mistaken but I'm pretty sure the parcel bombs and bullets in the post at the time he was NI captain wasn't because he was playing for Celtic (there have been a few Celtic players play for NI over the years) but because at the time he made comments supporting the idea of a 32 county team representing Ireland at football same as the rugby. This didn't go down well and I think he ended up retiring from international football very soon after. He's clearly never been the sharpest tool in the box.

Seems like Derek McInnes is suffering from amnesia going by his comments about our game last night, 'embarrassing for scottish football' yet seems to have forgotten all about one of his fans attacking Jimmy Dunne 2 weeks ago?

McInnes slams 'embarrassing' scenes

Aberdeen boss Derek McInnes said the "embarrassing" scenes at Tynecastle on Wednesday caused damage to the Scottish game.

Asked if the incidents were damaging, he said: "It is, whether it's on talk shows or national TV, it's the first thing that is getting spoken about this morning. "It's embarrassing, I watched the game when I went home, it was a fantastic atmosphere.

"A derby can bring the best out of people but it can also bring the worst out of people.

"What happened last night really crossed the line, I'm sure the culprits will be dealt with severely.

"It's unsavoury and does nothing for our game when you see images of players, managers and linesmen getting attacked.

"It really is ridiculous."

McInnes dismissed the assertion Lennon had stoked the flames by celebrating Hearts' disallowed goal.

He added: "I also find it ridiculous for people within the game to make comments saying that maybe Lenny brings it on himself.

"That for me is as poor and crass a comment as you can imagine. "Obviously, you get abuse from fans and give a bit back, it's seen as a bit of banter by the vast majority. "We don't want robots in the dugout."

Selkirkhmfc1874
38 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

If you are referring to the graffiti, did you not stop taking them to the games when Hibs fans painted disgusting Ann Budge graffiti on walls in Russell Road a few months back???

Never said I stopped taking my kids to games and did say at time that was also disgusting 

queensferryjambo
4 minutes ago, Australis...... said:

Leanne says he wasn't goading the crowd, Gary Caldwell says he was, Chris Sutton criticised Caldwell for saying that - all we need is Kris Commons to say he wasn't to complete the circle.

Personally I don't care what any of them have to say it is the usual Neil Lennon damage limitation after he behaves poorly. The coin throw was totally out of order but it is also his get out of jail free card.

We know what we saw and what the TV cameras filmed - so no need for us to get hung up in the views of the same media mouth pieces who constantly back Lennon no matter his behaviour.

Fitzroy Pointon

Aw FFS it get's better.  

His agent is on the radio now saying he has been subjected to extreme sectarian abuse for the last eighteen years in Scotland.  

10 minutes ago, Australis...... said:

The Tash would say "over exuberance".....

Just now, Salad Fingers said:

Aw FFS it get's better.  

His agent is on the radio now saying he has been subjected to extreme sectarian abuse for the last eighteen years in Scotland.  

Appalling - Neil is such a nice non-confrontational man too.......

Fitzroy Pointon
Just now, Thomaso said:

Appalling - Neil is such a nice non-confrontational man too.......

His agent said "is it because he has red hair, is it because he was a good footballer? NO! it's because he was an Northern Irish catholic playing for Celtic" 

Nothing to do with him being an utter ringpiece.  

6 minutes ago, Ribble said:

Seems like Derek McInnes is suffering from amnesia going by his comments about our game last night, 'embarrassing for scottish football' yet seems to have forgotten all about one of his fans attacking Jimmy Dunne 2 weeks ago?

McInnes slams 'embarrassing' scenes

Aberdeen boss Derek McInnes said the "embarrassing" scenes at Tynecastle on Wednesday caused damage to the Scottish game.

Asked if the incidents were damaging, he said: "It is, whether it's on talk shows or national TV, it's the first thing that is getting spoken about this morning. "It's embarrassing, I watched the game when I went home, it was a fantastic atmosphere.

"A derby can bring the best out of people but it can also bring the worst out of people.

"What happened last night really crossed the line, I'm sure the culprits will be dealt with severely.

"It's unsavoury and does nothing for our game when you see images of players, managers and linesmen getting attacked.

"It really is ridiculous."

McInnes dismissed the assertion Lennon had stoked the flames by celebrating Hearts' disallowed goal.

He added: "I also find it ridiculous for people within the game to make comments saying that maybe Lenny brings it on himself.

"That for me is as poor and crass a comment as you can imagine. "Obviously, you get abuse from fans and give a bit back, it's seen as a bit of banter by the vast majority. "We don't want robots in the dugout."

Indeed!!  He did not make his mouth go after the assault on one of our players by one of his fans!!!  The hypocrisy is feckin mind blowing!!!

queensferryjambo
Just now, Salad Fingers said:

Aw FFS it get's better.  

Of course because nobody could ever dislike Lennon for the way he acted as a player or acts as a manager. Or in fact acts as a person outside of football - https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/football-boss-neil-lennon-knife-7044229.

Anyone who doesn't like him must be sectarian bigots right?

number witheld

The point is whether or not the chucking of a coin at him, which could have gone in his eye, whether you like him or not, was an appropriate reaction to his goading. The reasonable, non-blinkered response is no. The proportionate response would be howls of abuse and shouting, the odd gesture but coin chucking is dis-proportionate and actually detracts from the argument that he should know better. We would have a better case with the SFA about him inciting if someone hadn't thrown the coin.

Just now, queensferryjambo said:

Of course because nobody could ever dislike Lennon for the way he acted as a player or acts as a manager. Or in fact acts as a person outside of football - https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/football-boss-neil-lennon-knife-7044229.

Anyone who doesn't like him must be sectarian bigots right?

I have a Catholic pal that hates him...........shhhhh.......keep it quiet it ruins their agenda!!!

6 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Aw FFS it get's better.  

Begs the question. Why stay?

Just now, number witheld said:

The point is whether or not the chucking of a coin at him, which could have gone in his eye, whether you like him or not, was an appropriate reaction to his goading. The reasonable, non-blinkered response is no. The proportionate response would be howls of abuse and shouting, the odd gesture but coin chucking is dis-proportionate and actually detracts from the argument that he should know better. We would have a better case with the SFA about him inciting if someone hadn't thrown the coin.

No doubt the idiot throwing the coin has given him a get out of jail card - not that he needed one as he has been getting away with goading fans for years!!  If it hadn't been for the coin there would have been absolutely no coverage of his antics last night.

2 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

I have a Catholic pal that hates him...........shhhhh.......keep it quiet it ruins their agenda!!!

This Catholic dislikes him too.

Just now, Thomaso said:

What about Alan Maybury our ex Irish, RC right back?

Remember he done Lennon deliberately in a cup match.

Lennon is just a horrible wee ****.

Its a lame excuse to say the sectarian angle is always used to dislike him. 

Glamorgan Jambo

Don't think I can say anything about the events that's not been said already.

I will say Neil Lennon is a fantastic first team coach, able to get results from whatever squad he has and is quick to adjust tactics during a game. However he will never get another job in English football in any of the four leagues. And he knows why.

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
2 minutes ago, Glamorgan Jambo said:

Don't think I can say anything about the events that's not been said already.

I will say Neil Lennon is a fantastic first team coach, able to get results from whatever squad he has and is quick to adjust tactics during a game. However he will never get another job in English football in any of the four leagues. And he knows why.

Ginger hair? 

1 minute ago, number witheld said:

That's not the point though is it? No-one has claimed it was a proportional response, far from it but the key word is response.

Do you think that the clown that threw the coin, got up yesterday morning and thought to themselves 'I'm going to smash a pound coin right into Lennon's face at the game tonight, I'm really close to the Hibs bench so could do it at any time in the game but i'll wait until the 90th minute before i do it' ? Of course the didn't, it was a vary bad response to lennon's actions, if Lennon simply sat down in the dugout feeling relived that the goal had been ruled out then that incident doesn't happen.

Which is worse, a provoked attack or one completely unprovoked? Going by today's media it seems that the latter isn't anywhere near as bad!

number witheld
2 minutes ago, Ribble said:

That's not the point though is it? No-one has claimed it was a proportional response, far from it but the key word is response.

Do you think that the clown that threw the coin, got up yesterday morning and thought to themselves 'I'm going to smash a pound coin right into Lennon's face at the game tonight, I'm really close to the Hibs bench so could do it at any time in the game but i'll wait until the 90th minute before i do it' ? Of course the didn't, it was a vary bad response to lennon's actions, if Lennon simply sat down in the dugout feeling relived that the goal had been ruled out then that incident doesn't happen.

Which is worse, a provoked attack or one completely unprovoked? Going by today's media it seems that the latter isn't anywhere near as bad!

That's a fair point. However i'd argue that no matter what happens people should be able to restrain themselves from chucking pound coins. it is after all only a game.

Fitzroy Pointon
15 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Begs the question. Why stay?

Very good question. 

Probably because he thrives on being the pantomime villain and the victim mentality he learned at Celtic.  

McInnes, Wright, Robinson, Holt, Rodgers. A small list of managers who have came to tynie this season and not been pelted with coins or attacked.  I have attached some pictures of the above managers reacting to the crowd or gesturing to the crowd..............(there are none)

Here is a small list of managers I have seen attacked or hit by objects at tynie in my life time: 

Neil Lennon 

So what differentiates the list of managers above and Neil Lennon? If we go through the list of hibs managers in my life time I can’t think of a single one being hit with anything or attacked, so it can’t be that he’s a hibs manager. If we go through the list of ex Celtic managers or current Celtic managers attacked or hit with things at tynie I can’t think of any, other than Lennon, that have been attacked so it can’t be that he is ex Celtic. If I go through every catholic that has ever played at tynie in my life time I can’t think of any that have even been attacked or hit with things at tynie, other than Neil Lennon, so it can’t be because he is catholic. If I do the same with gingers, folk way smelly teeth and so on and so on I can’t think of any other manager that has been attacked or hit by objects at tynie in my life time, so there must be something in how Neil Lennon acts or behaves. 

In his time in charge of Hibs he’s, left the field of play, having been beaten in the derby stopping hibs from finishing 2nd, gesturing to the fans about how many points clear they where with a face like thunder, in his interview after the match he blamed everyone and their dog for the defeat and said hearts didn’t deserve to win, a common theme with Lennon when hearts win. Last night after a poisonous atmosphere from the get go, Lennon decided the correct way to act after a important goal for hearts, sitting top of the league by the way which would have kept us 6 points ahead of Celtic, being chopped off was to run out the dug out and turn and gesture to the hearts fans like a mad man, laughing his face off with the “come ahead” arms out stretched before walking towards the hearts fans still laughing like a mad man but now telling them to calm down sarcastically. Add in his behaviour as a Celtic manager and his many interviews where he tells anyone that listens how much he hates hearts. His reaction Sergio when we knocked them out the semi it doesn’t paint a picture of a man who can control his hatred for Hearts. If we look further at his time in charge of hibs, Lennon has turned and gestured towards the rangers fans twice in two separate games, giving them the cupped ears and the get it up you pat fenlon gesture. After the game with rangers last year, a game which meant nothing to either team, Lennon ran onto the park and headed, not for the celebrating hibs fans, for the Rangers fans doing the aeroplane. In his time with Celtic he’s gestured to the rangers fans after Celtic wins and Celtic loses, pretty common theme develops when you actually look at the mans behaviour in big games that don’t go his way. 

No one, I mean no one deserves to be hit by objects at their work, absolutely disgusting behaviour and hearts and hibs will act accordingly and hopefully, with the help of police Scotland, we will see people banned and jailed. That said however, you can’t ignore Lennons part in all of this. If you walked down the gorgie road towards the hibs fans with your arms out stretched laughing like a mad man, like Lennon was last night, am pretty sure you’d get banged. Lennon is a bitter, bitter man who hates Heart of Midlothian Football Club and cannot handle losing to us. His actions on the touch line border the insane, at one point yesterday after a decision went against him he ran towards the water bottles and had to stop himself from booting them into the crowd. He runs around like a headless chicken on the touch line and antagonises the supporters around him. My dad used to say to me “if you act like a dick you’ll be treated like a dick”. He is the manager of our biggest rivals, he should know to carry himself and conduct himself better than he does. Craig Levein was subject to 30k Celtic fans calling him a sad orange ******* on Sunday, he never reacted to it. Hibs have a song about how his heart doesn’t work, he didn’t react to it. No one should be hit by any objects when tying to do their job, no one will argue with that. He has a responsibility as well and he acted irresponsibly last night. I’d love to hear what the match commander would have had to say as he watched Lennon react to the disallowed goal, am almost 100% certain he wouldn’t have found it light hearted fun, he would’ve seen it as a red rag to a bull on a night that was always on the edge of boiling over. 

Heres a few pics of Lennon having some light hearted fun. 

5C86AD9A-9A07-4F90-B214-33C47F5F0D28.jpeg

E9390C84-8DF3-46C7-BF3E-D8C43752CE2C.jpeg

3FFF8B02-F1B2-4382-B89E-01F433E1F455.jpeg

32669FD2-0BF8-464E-AE45-13BA5F15DBE7.jpeg

9D959885-A214-4E5B-9C14-03EDF5994B01.png

E8AF4DD5-2715-4086-BCB3-045BE841F135.jpeg

00C9028D-2806-470D-92AF-7E7C9F2CC0F3.jpeg

54D101BD-8A40-44DC-8A44-88A4E652A13D.jpeg

End of the day he is a professional and should conduct himself in an appropriate manner. I remember Adebayor ran and goaded the Arsenal fans and was pelted with missiles. He was given a £25,000 and 2 match suspended sentence for improper conduct I think.

Nobody should be pelted with coins or missiles, Lennon goading supporters does make matters worse similar to Adebayor. He should consider his actions have consequences and as a professional act it and set an example. You don't see many if any other managers turn and do that in games.

Hopefully the fan is caught and banned and this type of behaviour is stamped out of our game, it's giving the club a bad rep.

3 minutes ago, number witheld said:

That's a fair point. However i'd argue that no matter what happens people should be able to restrain themselves from chucking pound coins. it is after all only a game.

Nobody is arguing that, however in all walks of life people have the potential to react violently to provocation.

Lennon's career as a football manager means that he is acutely aware of the rules regarding the provocation of opposition fans whether that be from his players getting booked for celebrating a goal in front of opposition fans or from his relatively recent disciplinary hearings resulting in a 3 match ban yet he still decided to act the way he did despite being fully aware that his actions could cause someone to react violently.

1 hour ago, kirkierobroy said:

This is actually true.

Waiting for the bus to work yesterday, a lorry went by and by some freak, a wee stone squirted out from underneath one of its wheels and zinged towards me, nipping me on the coupon just below the left eye.

Didn't do any real damage but it hurt. And I've certainly got a wee mark to remember it by for a few days.

It must have been quite similar to being hit by a coin.

Tell you what, though - the impact didn't  even come close to knocking me over...

But did you look down, see it was a stone and then decide that you maybe needed a lie down? I'm in row 5 in the Wheatfield and got hit with something last night. No idea what it was. I was wearing a wooly hat though so probably saved me. Next time wearing my motorbike helmet. It's a jungle out there.

Edited by Jamhammer

11 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

McInnes, Wright, Robinson, Holt, Rodgers. A small list of managers who have came to tynie this season and not been pelted with coins or attacked.  I have attached some pictures of the above managers reacting to the crowd or gesturing to the crowd..............(there are none)

Here is a small list of managers I have seen attacked or hit by objects at tynie in my life time: 

Neil Lennon 

So what differentiates the list of managers above and Neil Lennon? If we go through the list of hibs managers in my life time I can’t think of a single one being hit with anything or attacked, so it can’t be that he’s a hibs manager. If we go through the list of ex Celtic managers or current Celtic managers attacked or hit with things at tynie I can’t think of any, other than Lennon, that have been attacked so it can’t be that he is ex Celtic. If I go through every catholic that has ever played at tynie in my life time I can’t think of any that have even been attacked or hit with things at tynie, other than Neil Lennon, so it can’t be because he is catholic. If I do the same with gingers, folk way smelly teeth and so on and so on I can’t think of any other manager that has been attacked or hit by objects at tynie in my life time, so there must be something in how Neil Lennon acts or behaves. 

In his time in charge of Hibs he’s, left the field of play, having been beaten in the derby stopping hibs from finishing 2nd, gesturing to the fans about how many points clear they where with a face like thunder, in his interview after the match he blamed everyone and their dog for the defeat and said hearts didn’t deserve to win, a common theme with Lennon when hearts win. Last night after a poisonous atmosphere from the get go, Lennon decided the correct way to act after a important goal for hearts, sitting top of the league by the way which would have kept us 6 points ahead of Celtic, being chopped off was to run out the dug out and turn and gesture to the hearts fans like a mad man, laughing his face off with the “come ahead” arms out stretched before walking towards the hearts fans still laughing like a mad man but now telling them to calm down sarcastically. Add in his behaviour as a Celtic manager and his many interviews where he tells anyone that listens how much he hates hearts. His reaction Sergio when we knocked them out the semi it doesn’t paint a picture of a man who can control his hatred for Hearts. If we look further at his time in charge of hibs, Lennon has turned and gestured towards the rangers fans twice in two separate games, giving them the cupped ears and the get it up you pat fenlon gesture. After the game with rangers last year, a game which meant nothing to either team, Lennon ran onto the park and headed, not for the celebrating hibs fans, for the Rangers fans doing the aeroplane. In his time with Celtic he’s gestured to the rangers fans after Celtic wins and Celtic loses, pretty common theme develops when you actually look at the mans behaviour in big games that don’t go his way. 

No one, I mean no one deserves to be hit by objects at their work, absolutely disgusting behaviour and hearts and hibs will act accordingly and hopefully, with the help of police Scotland, we will see people banned and jailed. That said however, you can’t ignore Lennons part in all of this. If you walked down the gorgie road towards the hibs fans with your arms out stretched laughing like a mad man, like Lennon was last night, am pretty sure you’d get banged. Lennon is a bitter, bitter man who hates Heart of Midlothian Football Club and cannot handle losing to us. His actions on the touch line border the insane, at one point yesterday after a decision went against him he ran towards the water bottles and had to stop himself from booting them into the crowd. He runs around like a headless chicken on the touch line and antagonises the supporters around him. My dad used to say to me “if you act like a dick you’ll be treated like a dick”. He is the manager of our biggest rivals, he should know to carry himself and conduct himself better than he does. Craig Levein was subject to 30k Celtic fans calling him a sad orange ******* on Sunday, he never reacted to it. Hibs have a song about how his heart doesn’t work, he didn’t react to it. No one should be hit by any objects when tying to do their job, no one will argue with that. He has a responsibility as well and he acted irresponsibly last night. I’d love to hear what the match commander would have had to say as he watched Lennon react to the disallowed goal, am almost 100% certain he wouldn’t have found it light hearted fun, he would’ve seen it as a red rag to a bull on a night that was always on the edge of boiling over. 

Heres a few pics of Lennon having some light hearted fun. 

5C86AD9A-9A07-4F90-B214-33C47F5F0D28.jpeg

E9390C84-8DF3-46C7-BF3E-D8C43752CE2C.jpeg

3FFF8B02-F1B2-4382-B89E-01F433E1F455.jpeg

32669FD2-0BF8-464E-AE45-13BA5F15DBE7.jpeg

9D959885-A214-4E5B-9C14-03EDF5994B01.png

E8AF4DD5-2715-4086-BCB3-045BE841F135.jpeg

00C9028D-2806-470D-92AF-7E7C9F2CC0F3.jpeg

54D101BD-8A40-44DC-8A44-88A4E652A13D.jpeg

Such photos should be banned from here.  

All roads lead to Gorgie
36 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Aw FFS it get's better.  

Dreadful that sectarianism still exists in Scotland but Lennon could have put a stop to any abuse he receives by behaving in a dignified fashion in the dugout years ago. Whilst he keeps up the angry man image he will continue to give the bigots an excuse. 

6 minutes ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

Dreadful that sectarianism still exists in Scotland but Lennon could have put a stop to any abuse he receives by behaving in a dignified fashion in the dugout years ago. Whilst he keeps up the angry man image he will continue to give the bigots an excuse. 

He gets booed whenever a team of his plays Inverness CT - mainly because of the notorious incident when he faked being headed by Juanjo in an Inverness - Celtic game, it went unseen by the officials but the 4th official alerted them to it and Juanjo was sent off. The red card was rescinded by Lennon was never disciplined.

That's why Inverness supporters boo him. When it occurred, some papers prissily called it 'sectarian abuse'.

Most of the abuse he gets (and I don't condone it and certainly not throwing stuff) he gets because he's obnoxious. It's nothing to do with the church he probably doesn't go to anyway.

13 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

Such photos should be banned from here.  

He's an attention seeking erse of the highest order.

15 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Aye. We should name the Main Stand The Grassy Knoll.

They’ll be doing studies of the magic pound coin for years to come. 

SpruceBringsteen
7 minutes ago, kirkierobroy said:

Most of the abuse he gets (and I don't condone it and certainly not throwing stuff) he gets because he's obnoxious. It's nothing to do with the church he probably doesn't go to anyway.

Exactly, I very much doubt he's been to a church service in his life. He's not being abused because of his religion, he's being abused because he's an absolute helmet of a human being.

...a bit disco

Could actually be true that it's all religion based.

Let's face it, Lennons 2 biggest targets are Rangers and ourselves.

TLB after all.

queensferryjambo
1 hour ago, queensferryjambo said:

Leanne says he wasn't goading the crowd, Gary Caldwell says he was, Chris Sutton criticised Caldwell for saying that - all we need is Kris Commons to say he wasn't to complete the circle.

Oops forgot Andy Walker - who is on SKY right now - saying what you would expect Andy Walker to say.

Blackford Hearts
12 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

Could actually be true that it's all religion based.

Let's face it, Lennons 2 biggest targets are Rangers and ourselves.

TLB after all.

Probably obvious.....TLB? 

...a bit disco
1 minute ago, Blackford Hearts said:

Probably obvious.....TLB? 

The Lurgan Bigot.

I've just watched the game back on bt sport and at the game I noticed CL going over too see if he was okay but I noticed on the coverage at the end of the game he says to Lennon something along the lines of "I'm sorry about that" I'm not a pro lip reader but it wouldn't surprise me if he did. Showed a bit of class.

magicjohnston

might have been covered by why is it that “Neil Lennon hit in face by coin etc” headlines. But bobby has, “Zlamal claims he was ‘punched’. There’s video footage of it?! Or am I just reading too much into the media nonsense??

Levein received a lot of goodwill and support when he had his health scare,  including from the arsehole.     He was completely compelled to show some support in turn.    He may have anyway for all we know but he had little choice but to show solidarity here.

3 minutes ago, magicjohnston said:

might have been covered by why is it that “Neil Lennon hit in face by coin etc” headlines. But bobby has, “Zlamal claims he was ‘punched’. There’s video footage of it?! Or am I just reading too much into the media nonsense??

Thought that mysel and no mention of the missiles that were hurled at him either.