Hearts v Celtic semi - over 28,000 sold

jamdunc

15 minutes ago, Bauldrick said:

Not sure how this works but, when the tickets go on general sale what is there to stop Celtic -minded individuals turning up at Tynecastle and buying tickets for our end? 

There's no need -there's 30K tickets for them.

On top of that , even they aren't going to go into "the Hearts end".  They know the score. 

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NANOJAMBO

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• ...a bit disco

• graygo

17 minutes ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

image.jpg

Would be nice to see a poorly supported Celtic team walking out at Murrayfield. But it's "only 45 minutes away" from their ghetto  so you never know. Whatever happens, they are gonna know what it feels like to travel into their oppositions' territory, for a change.

Bazzas right boot
5 hours ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Would be nice to see a poorly supported Celtic team walking out at Murrayfield. But it's "only 45 minutes away" from their ghetto  so you never know. Whatever happens, they are gonna know what it feels like to travel into their oppositions' territory, for a change.

Celtic will Likley sell out. 

If we beat Aberdeen, think we'll be around 24/25k after the weekend and creep up to the 28k mark over the week. 

Gonna be 55k +anyway, hopefully  60k.

As you say, be good not going along the m8 to play them. 

12 hours ago, EH16 said:

So the club buy the tickets for the schools and three quarters of that money from the buying of the tickets will go to Sheep,Celtic and Rangers... no thanks.

Or look at it another way....

There aren’t many left towards the end of the sales period and Hearts can guarantee a sell out by paying, in effect, for a few hundred tickets at a 25% discount having already made a fortune from the game.....

6 hours ago, Bauldrick said:

Not sure how this works but, when the tickets go on general sale what is there to stop Celtic -minded individuals turning up at Tynecastle and buying tickets for our end? 

Its always possible, but unlikely I would think. They have plenty tickets for their own end. If I was a filthy bin-raking Tim, I would see this as a risky crowd to sneak in to. The sheer volume of Hearts supporters means all the bampots will be in attendance, and this increases your chance of proper and imo justifiable hostility if you try and be wide.

10 hours ago, MWHearts said:

Might be a daft question, but here goes. So it says 4 per account - does that mean we can assign to others in our network on eTickets to get more than 4 tickets?

Last week on etickets i was getting 12 tickets but e tickets only allowed a 11 ticket transaction.   I had to go through the process online twice to get the 12 tickets required.

2 minutes ago, mainstandjambo said:

High demand on eticket site at present. Waiting time up to 30 minutes.

jinx

5 minutes ago, millerjames398 said:

I'm headin through to tynie on the train from falkirk, does anyone know if there's much of a queue developed???

IMG_20181018_090838.jpg

12 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

I'm really encouraged by this and a good win against Aberdeen could take us close to 30,000.

It's a fact of life that every club has fair weather supporters who only back their team when its winning.  The word "supporter" doesnt really describe these people but they're more than welcome imo.

We all have these type of fans but the Old Firm have them more regularly due to their guaranteed haul of trophies each season but that's excluding the current Rangers of course  :-)

If you are buying more than 4 tickets - it's a max of 4 per account. If you want more they need to be allocated to a mate's account.

Selkirkhmfc1874
6 minutes ago, wild angus said:

We all have these type of fans but the Old Firm have them more regularly due to their guaranteed haul of trophies each season but that's excluding the current Rangers of course  :-)

Exactly, a remember going thro to ibrox and parkhead pre souness and Fergus McCann and 12.000 in there grounds 

Just now, JamboCampbell said:

upper south not on sale yet? why?

I just got 6 in " s east corner " upper, Section 20. £25 tickets. 

2 minutes ago, bigis semiauskas said:

Wonder what the young guy is shouting?  ‘FTH’ mibby 

More like; “you’ll no recognise me in 60 years time”!!

12 hours ago, MWHearts said:

Might be a daft question, but here goes. So it says 4 per account - does that mean we can assign to others in our network on eTickets to get more than 4 tickets?

Yes. I just had to do that.

17 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

Athens game might be a decent barometer. Worth bearing 2 things in mind with that game, 1 for and 1 against.

It was a Wednesday, whilst this is weekend and holiday final treat?

Or, that was a safe environment with really only our own fans to worry about, no matter how hard people think they are, these games can be off putting with very young children

Hard to disagree with this. Their odious support brings out the worst in everyone. 

17 hours ago, scott herbertson said:

Agreed but there would be a fair few casual, non Hearts supporting attendees or family members who don't normally attend, for that one. Can't really compare with a Hearts Celtic game

Absolutely. But there’s no reason we shouldn’t match the demand of that night for a major cup semi final in our own back yard. 

7 tickets purchased. Went to Hearts E-tickets at 8.40am and it put me in a queue. Was in by 9.02. No issues. 

Just now, Gerd Muller said:

7 tickets purchased. Went to Hearts E-tickets at 8.40am and it put me in a queue. Was in by 9.02. No issues. 

I phoned 08.58 just to get the number into the landline for redial. Got straight through. What a beautiful day. With my track record this year I'd say that's us nailed on to win the cup.

Ronald Villiers

Tickets selling fast.  Had to let etickets choose my seats for me.  Tried to get 4 in S2 but wouldn't let me choose the seats I wanted even though loads were green.  S2 and S4 already sold out or nearly sold out.  Had to settle for S6, which was almost all green.  Nearly all sold out now.  Hopefully shift a huge amount today.   

Just now, NANOJAMBO said:

Collect tomorrow. 

cheers mate i would have just went up if they were avail today il just keep on hold and pay over the phone and collect tomorrow dont fancy a double journey on my week off

letsalldothebeattie

Just seen the pic Hearts put up. Hell of a queue at Tynie today. Hope we can shift a mass amount again today and near the sell out

I waited until S12 opened and bought 5 but they are selling quickly, must be about 4 or 5 sections pretty much sold out in the first hour