• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NANOJAMBO

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• ...a bit disco

• graygo

Gimme an H...

Anyone having bother buying tickets with a newly registered account?

I forgot my details so registered with a new email address and think it's saying I can't buy tickets with a newly registered account...

Just now, Gimme an H... said:

I forgot my details so registered with a new email address and think it's saying I can't buy tickets with a newly registered account...

That will be to counter bot accounts snapping them all up I'd imagine. Annoying but probably a good idea

bringonthesevco

I had to select forgot password - it says it emails you a reset password link , that didn’t arrive so I set up a new account which it won’t let me buy tickets under .... also can’t get through on the phone ...

7 minutes ago, Ray has bus pass hooray said:

11,255 sold in 48 minutes now a SELL OUT

Ray, that was cruel!!???

I'd assume they block it incase it is Celtic fans for some reason trying to buy tickets... you need previous buying history tom stop this

1 minute ago, Gimme an H... said:

Accounts need to have been open and registered before the 28th September.  It was on the website release.

Just now, bringonthesevco said:

I had to select forgot password - it says it emails you a reset password link , that didn’t arrive so I set up a new account which it won’t let me buy tickets under .... also can’t get through on the phone ...

It's not letting anyone buy a ticket that wasn't registered before the 26th of September 

Jambo, Goodbye
4 minutes ago, Gimme an H... said:

Looks like you'll need to just phone up. You'll probably be able to find out your ref. number using your name and address. 

Edited by Jambo, Goodbye

bringonthesevco
Just now, Herbert said:

It's not letting anyone buy a ticket that wasn't registered before the 26th of September 

I have an account registered for a long time but it isn’t accepting my password - can’t get the reset email through which is why I tried a new account ...

4 minutes ago, Gimme an H... said:

Yes I am in the same boat.

8 minutes ago, richiehmfc said:

I waited until S12 opened and bought 5 but they are selling quickly, must be about 4 or 5 sections pretty much sold out in the first hour

Just 2 new sections opened today

Sales are steady 

1 minute ago, Jambo, Goodbye said:

You'll need an order history I'd imagine. 

Why not just phone up? You'll probably be able to find out your ref. Number using your name and address. 

Tried phoning, getting a call back later message, not even getting into a queue.

5 minutes ago, Gimme an H... said:

You can't buy if registered after 26 Sept (or some such) - was on official website. 

Just now, bringonthesevco said:

I have an account registered for a long time but it isn’t accepting my password - can’t get the reset email through which is why I tried a new account ...

Get a pal to buy your ticket and give it to you or phone the club shop. I forgot my details and it said to call the club.

2 minutes ago, bringonthesevco said:

If you only want 2 tickets then PM me and you can use my lad's account. I just bought 2 in his name. 

7 minutes ago, Royal Jambo said:

They never opened up S8. Moved from S6 to S10.

Could be we're selling some sections to punters in the queue at the ticket office only?

1 minute ago, Rudolf said:

Could be we're selling some sections to punters in the queue at the ticket office only?

Just bought 5 at the TO in S8.

bringonthesevco
3 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

If you only want 2 tickets then PM me and you can use my lad's account. I just bought 2 in his name. 

Cheers Mate - I’m through on the phone now so all should be ok !

2 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Just bought 5 at the TO in S8.

Makes sense I suppose.

I wonder if we'll do the same with other sections?

6 minutes ago, ericb said:

Looking at it, you cant deny its a shedload of tickets to sell, I was convinced we'd sell out, but not so sure now.

The public sale has only been open an hour!!!!

bringonthesevco
2 minutes ago, tokyowalnut said:

The public sale has only been open an hour!!!!

And it took me about 40 attempts to get through on the phone just getting a sorry please try later message , I’m now past that bit and in a proper queue - i think it would be fair to say they are flying out the door ...

remember that we’d sold over 15k before today , most people buying tickets now are buying 2,3 or 4 tickets - I think we’ll sell a huge amount today .... lots of ST holders hadn’t bought before today as they wanted more than 2 ....

14 minutes ago, Heartsofgold said:

Is the TO busy John?

At the moment not to busy. I would say from opening at 9am to where I was in the queue took 40 mins and I was approx 50th in the queue.

Edited by John Findlay

1 hour ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Exactly, a remember going thro to ibrox and parkhead pre souness and Fergus McCann and 12.000 in there grounds 

Aye, Short memories eh! 

Chaka Demus & pliers
6 minutes ago, jb66 said:

Why would you sit for an hour on the phone?  Just book online, your online now anyway

Bizarre.

Fxxx the SPFL
1 hour ago, Ray has bus pass hooray said:

11,255 sold in 48 minutes now a SELL OUT

Sorry folks just a bit of light entertainment.  :ninja:

bringonthesevco
12 minutes ago, Stokesy said:

Took me five minutes online. No need to wait on the phone.

But if you’ve forgotten your online password and the reset emails aren’t coming through - you have no choice but to phone ....

bringonthesevco
31 minutes ago, Masonic said:

ive been on hold to ticket office for 1 hour 25 mins anyone had any joy over the phone?

Yip just bought 4 for section S10 ...

8 minutes ago, bringonthesevco said:

But if you’ve forgotten your online password and the reset emails aren’t coming through - you have no choice but to phone ....

Correct and if you re-register it still wont sell you tickets.

1 hour ago, Rudolf said:

Just at ticket office  now and got a couple for S8 ..

Hackney Hearts
1 minute ago, taylor75 said:

Just at ticket office  now and got a couple for S8 ..

S8 available online now (a few singles only)

4 minutes ago, Hackney Hearts said:

S8 available online now (a few singles only)

Bottom half S14 not available online so maybe ticket office only. 

25 minutes ago, bringonthesevco said:

how long did u wait? did u press two for ticketmaster or 8 for hearts ticket office?

bringonthesevco
8 minutes ago, Masonic said:

how long did u wait? did u press two for ticketmaster or 8 for hearts ticket office?

The number I dialled I pressed 1 then 1 again ! That was on 0333 043 1874 - I was listening to music for about 20 minutes 

3 minutes ago, bringonthesevco said:

The number I dialled I pressed 1 then 1 again ! That was on 0333 043 1874 - I was listening to music for about 20 minutes 

thanks