Hearts v Celtic semi - over 28,000 sold

jamdunc

4 minutes ago, bringonthesevco said:

The number I dialled I pressed 1 then 1 again ! That was on 0333 043 1874 - I was listening to music for about 20 minutes 

Option 8 not 1 buddy

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NANOJAMBO

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• ...a bit disco

• graygo

For those of you trying to reset passwords on your e-ticket account maybe try your junk/spam folders?

That tends to be (unhelpfully) where our own JKB password reset emails go.

millerjames398
3 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

??? it wasn't that bad ,queued for 45/hour got my 3 no probs,tickets handed out there and then?

1 hour ago, bringonthesevco said:

But if you’ve forgotten your online password and the reset emails aren’t coming through - you have no choice but to phone ....

Surely everyone's password is Hearts....... no? 

28 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

I said before we would sell the lot or be pretty close and I am even more confident now. 

By the way, if anyone is thinking again about not getting a ticket after today's injury news then they can feck off to Fester Road, because they ain't real Hearts fans. 

Hopefully they will check the league table jonno, enough reason to get along to the semi.

28 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

I said before we would sell the lot or be pretty close and I am even more confident now. 

By the way, if anyone is thinking again about not getting a ticket after today's injury news then they can feck off to Fester Road, because they ain't real Hearts fans. 

:greatpost:

3 minutes ago, Jambomuzz said:

Apparently spfl have taken ticket sback off Aberdeen and moved all the seats already sold? 

So if that's the case they will be punted out good seats and put in the shit seats as I think they were selling good view first 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
44 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Got an update on Hibs semi ticket sales Jonno?

49 minutes ago, Jambomuzz said:

Apparently spfl have taken ticket sback off Aberdeen and moved all the seats already sold? 

The Aberdeen fans could refuse the move as they bought tickets with a better view!!

the shit will really hit the fan 

Edited by 1874robbo

Hackney Hearts
4 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

The Aberdeen fans could refuse the move as they bought tickets with a better view!!

It's not been without its fair share of controversy, this pair of semi-finals. Depending on what you consider a fair share to be, of course.

Diddy Cup, eh?

10 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

The club accepted it, so unless they've already distributed the tickets, there's not a lot the fans can do other than be obedient sheep.

Big_Hearts_Runner

Anybody know if Hearts have the actual tickets yet?
I selected to pick up from the ticket office and was going to try before the game on Saturday.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
6 minutes ago, Big_Hearts_Runner said:

Anybody know if Hearts have the actual tickets yet?
I selected to pick up from the ticket office and was going to try before the game on Saturday.

Yes but been told to hold off collect today. Be huge q on Saturday 

King Of The Cat Cafe
21 minutes ago, maroonexile said:

Anyone know if Celtic have sold out?

Long time ago, mate.  To the bigots and the bam pots.

52 minutes ago, maroonexile said:

Anyone know if Celtic have sold out?

Its been very quiet, no word as yet, on their forums people are saying there are limited numbers left but i wouldn't be surprised if they are selling like hearts (some sections not opened ) and dim witted tims don't realise that and assume its all sold out. 

Fozzyonthefence
4 minutes ago, HeartOfWestLothian said:

Incredible!

Here's hoping we can get close to 30,000. 

Good to break the 23,000 barrier but I suspect after tonight most people that intend going will have bought a ticket.  Should slow down dramatically after today so will do well to get over 25,000.  Still around double what we’ve taken to ER for semis there.

Forever Hearts

I know we can't give away thousands of tickets to schools but even a couple of hundred (or more) would be a great gesture. Who knows, we may even turn some young kids with no great interest in Hearts into young Jambos. 

2 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Good to break the 23,000 barrier but I suspect after tonight most people that intend going will have bought a ticket.  Should slow down dramatically after today so will do well to get over 25,000.  Still around double what we’ve taken to ER for semis there.

We will be close to selling out once all is said and done and will have thousands more fans at the game than you (and several others) had argued was at all possible. Brilliant effort from the Hearts fans, responding to the clubs efforts in getting this game moved to a suitable time. 

4 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Think there will still be solid sales tomorrow (Friday) and before the Aberdeen game. Be push 26k going into next week IMO. 

Edited by Pans Jambo

HeartOfWestLothian
6 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

I reckon tomorrow and Saturday could see a good push on sales, after that I would imagine most intending to get a ticket will have one. 

It will be a great sight seeing so many of us at Murrayfield for a semi final! 

Fozzyonthefence
5 minutes ago, magicTs said:

We will be close to selling out once all is said and done and will have thousands more fans at the game than you (and several others) had argued was at all possible. Brilliant effort from the Hearts fans, responding to the clubs efforts in getting this game moved to a suitable time. 

Agreed although I doubted we’d get 25,000 and still no guarantee we’ll get that but hopefully we can.  Still no danger we’re getting 30,000 but that was always too big an ask.

14 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Given your record thus far, it’s perhaps better you quit whilst you’re behind ?

*’struggle to sell 20k’ ?

Edited by El Diez

Fozzyonthefence
1 minute ago, El Diez said:

Given your record thus far, it’s perhaps better you quit whilst you’re behind ?

Remind me, what is my record?  I remember saying no chance we’d get 30,000.  Unfortunately I’m going to be spot on with that.

1 minute ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Remind me, what is my record?  I remember saying no chance we’d get 30,000.  Unfortunately I’m going to be spot on with that.

Certainly

D84020FA-F2DA-4205-B891-BDC0294A71A5.jpeg

I’d say quit while you’re ahead, but you’re not so I’d suggest just quitting as far as this thread is concerned.

On 05/10/2018 at 05:52, Statto said:

For the record, I don''t think this game will be close to selling out, I'm predicting at attendance of around 30k, roughly 15,000 each. League Cup Semis are never well attended, Celtic aren't happy with having to play at Murrayfield, their team isn't playing well just now so I think they'll use Murrayfield as an excuse and not make the effort to travel through, they'll still have a decent crowd but I don't think it will be close to what some people are predicting. There was 36,000 at the Scottish Cup Semi in 2012, unless they make tickets under £20 for the LC SF, it will be less than that.

On 05/10/2018 at 06:02, Clerry Jambo said:

Totally agree mate, we could only take 11k to fester for a very winnable game v sneckie the last time

There will still be a healthy crowd though, 15-20K jambos would be my guess. No idea how many tickets Celtic will get but I think they may have slightly more than us on the day

On 10/10/2018 at 08:11, blairdin said:

If we sell 20,000, I think we've done very well. 

On 09/10/2018 at 19:27, Fozzyonthefence said:

You’re going to be very disappointed then.  No danger we will get anywhere near 30,000 for a televised League Cup semi with tickets likely around £30 / £35.

We didn’t even sell half that for our last semi in Edinburgh (can’t remember if that was even televised).  We didn’t even take 30,000 for the final against St Mirren, and we only took 12,000 to Hampden last time we played Celtic in the more important Scottish Cup semi.  There just isn’t the interest in our support for this competition, rightly or wrongly.

I’ll be happy if we shift more than 20,000.

C'mon then chaps!!!!!

Predictions of 30k total crowd (its going to be 50,000+)......15-20k total Hearts fans (we've sold circa 24,000 already with 10 days till the game!).......things are looking good. Should be some atmosphere!!

Just home from work,ordered 2 tickets online for S18 and my FOH 1956 Club certificate and pin badge arrived today.......happy days,cannae wait now !

25 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Must we go through this with every big match as well as season tickets. People seem to find it really hard to grasp that others act differently to themselves. Some people (quite a lot of people) do not plan that far ahead and will buy late, especially when there is little chance of missing out by holding off. Sales will obviously drop from today but probably be reasonable tomorrow and on Saturday as a match day when people will think about football. Then slow but steady before a late rush before the game. This is a pretty standard pattern.

Fozzyonthefence

How? I was responding to a post saying we’d sell out.  I said no chance, although I’m pleasantly surprised were at 23,000 already.  Hopefully I’ll be even more pleasantly surprised at the final total too.  Would be great to have our end full.

35 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Cheers for yet another prediction, going for a sell out given your record on this thread , lol 

Fozzyonthefence
1 minute ago, ramrod said:

Cheers for yet another prediction, going for a sell out given your record on this thread , lol 

Maybe I should fire in a prediction on the Aberdeen dot count too to ensure a sell out?!

How? I was responding to a post saying we’d sell out.  I said no chance, although I’m pleasantly surprised were at 23,000 already.  Hopefully I’ll be even more pleasantly surprised at the final total too.  Would be great to have our end full.

Why don't we have a chance if a sell out? We have 10 days to sell about 7000 tickets.

Cmon now, be fair. Fozzy, it appears, has stated at various points that ‘we’d struggle to get 20k’, he’d ‘be happy if we sell 20k’, then we’ll ‘do well to get 25k’ and now there’s ‘no chance we’ll sell 30k’?

So somewhere between 17k and 29k was Fozzy’s prediction. 

giphy.gif

All roads lead to Gorgie

Great numbers at this point and I would think tomorrow and Saturday will see good sales too. It will probably slow down again next week but pick up strongly again the day before the game as more people get excited about the game and decide they don't want to miss this once in a while game.