Hearts v Celtic semi - over 28,000 sold

jamdunc

Bazzas right boot
4 hours ago, Boab said:

Don't talk pish. Another ticket thread hijacked by the " Season ticket-badge of honour " crowd.

How do you know the reasons of any non-renewals ? 

Didn't bother ? You asked them all, aye ?

Baws !

If the football calender is now dictated by international fixtures, meaning, with a couple of postponements and a cup run, you have half your home games midweek, that's not some supporters' problem. It means many, like myself, ain't shelling out £400+ for nine or ten games.

Sorry, ain't happening. 

£30 for a bronze ticket this weekend is also taking the piss !

Fair points, but I agree on the principle that St holders should get first choice. 

Plenty tickets for the semi tho, hope we sell out. 

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NANOJAMBO

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• ...a bit disco

• graygo

1 hour ago, gerryjambo41 said:

Boab you could have got tickets through the bus , I’ll guarantee not every season ticket holder in the bus is using their +1

Thanks, Gerry, already sorted for a brief for South Lower. In with the whippersnappers !

Will get back on the bus soon, bud.

4 minutes ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

Fair points, but I agree on the principle that St holders should get first choice. 

Plenty tickets for the semi tho, hope we sell out. 

Of course, ST holders should always get first pick. Just don't like it being used to have a  go at other supporters.

My rant has diminished !!

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, Boab said:

Of course, ST holders should always get first pick. Just don't like it being used to have a  go at other supporters.

Yip, shouldn't be used as a bade of honour, some folk can't get to games but want too. 

Doesn't make them less Hearts, just less Likley to get a ticket for a big game. ?

5 minutes ago, Boab said:

The PHM stuff is sometimes a bit wearing ?

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
4 hours ago, Boab said:

Don't talk pish. Another ticket thread hijacked by the " Season ticket-badge of honour " crowd.

Baws !

If the football calender is now dictated by international fixtures, meaning, with a couple of postponements and a cup run, you have half your home games midweek, that's not some supporters' problem. It means many, like myself, ain't shelling out £400+ for nine or ten games.

Sorry, ain't happening. 

Actual tears. ? 

6 minutes ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

Actual tears. ? 

Aye, very good.

You and Luckydug can get together on Saturday and lick your smart cards......and each others, if the notion takes ye ! 

Good performances against Aberdern and Dundee should boost sales significantly.  6 points and well clear on top of the league.

Hope people can put aside their thorough distaste for Celtic and heed the rallying call from Sergio.

been here before
12 minutes ago, Boab said:

Aye, very good.

You and Luckydug can get together on Saturday and lick your smart cards......and each others, if the notion takes ye ! 

A very poor second to the pagger thats already been arranged between the 2 previous ******s.

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
1 hour ago, Boab said:

Aye, very good.

Maybe we could stream it to the internet so all you stay at home fans can watch? 

6 hours ago, Boab said:

Baws !

Sorry, ain't happening. 

I've got a spare ticket for Saturday in Platinum if you want.  The only cost is £10 to upgrade a kids ticket to an adult.

3 hours ago, Boab said:

Before the start of the season some folk were saying they weren't renewing because it wasn't worth it. They were just going to walk up , wouldn't be any more expensive they said.

Well it is more expensive, much more expensive . With the teams improved form there is likely to be ticket shortages for home games as well as cup ties and possible finals as well.

If the OF and Hibs are allocated the entire Roseburn Stand there is going to be hardly any tickets for walk up fans.

Will people still say it's not worth having a ST ?

The club are merely trying to maximise and reward STs sales

by charging a premium for big matches and with the generous allocation to ST holders for Murrayfield.

The half season ST sales should be interesting.

Chaka Demus & pliers
1 hour ago, David McCaig said:

I've got a spare ticket for Saturday in Platinum if you want.  The only cost is £10 to upgrade a kids ticket to an adult.

It costs more than £10 to upgrade to an adult ticket. 

£180 inc VAT for the hooped demons to go hospitality. 

We on the other hand can sell our own packages and keep the money to ourselves :pleasingao:

Edited by 8skacel8

been here before

Somewhere in this thread is a question someone asked about getting the Loyalty Points assigned to their son/brother/whoever that the system would let them do at the time of buying them.

If whoever it was happens to stumble across this post then contact the ticket office. I emailed them and they sorted out my boys points I couldnt allocate at the time.

On 15/10/2018 at 16:24, Weonly151 said:

Just got 5 tickets for bar 1874 hospitality package, anyone know what part of the stadium the tickets will be for. I forgot to ask

No find out until your tickets arrive 

17 hours ago, 8skacel8 said:

£180 inc VAT for the hooped demons to go hospitality. 

We on the other hand can sell our own packages and keep the money to ourselves :pleasingao:

That's a cash bar too, 1 free drink on arrival and thats it 

kingantti1874

So well sell outbown hospitality and pocket the cash.. Vermin sell out the official hospitality.. And we get half the cash.. I like this deal

4 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

So well sell outbown hospitality and pocket the cash.. Vermin sell out the official hospitality.. And we get half the cash.. I like this deal

It’s only a quarter but still fantastic!

There’s another option for them at Murrayfield. £350+VAT lol

We have tickets for the Hearts hospitality area at Murrayfield sold direct by SRU, it’s in the Up and Over Bar with seats in West stand near half way line. Haven’t seen it mentioned here, anybody else in there or been in that bar before in the ground? 

40 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Hearts are also selling hospitality packages at Tynecastle which they can pocket the lot (bar match tickets).

fabienleclerq
22 minutes ago, NeilBerry79 said:

We have tickets for the Hearts hospitality area at Murrayfield sold direct by SRU, it’s in the Up and Over Bar with seats in West stand near half way line. Haven’t seen it mentioned here, anybody else in there or been in that bar before in the ground? 

As far as I seen all hospitality at Murrayfield was seating in the Celtic end and said only suitable for Celtic fans.

11 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

As far as I seen all hospitality at Murrayfield was seating in the Celtic end and said only suitable for Celtic fans.

I had thought the same then spotted a link at the bottom of the hospitality page on the clubs website which informed there is an area at Murrayfield for Hearts fans, just wondering what size it is and how busy it will be given how many will be at Tynecastle hospitality by all accounts. It’s Up and Under bar, says SW corner at Murrayfield. 

Scnorthedinburgh
36 minutes ago, NeilBerry79 said:

I had thought the same then spotted a link at the bottom of the hospitality page on the clubs website which informed there is an area at Murrayfield for Hearts fans, just wondering what size it is and how busy it will be given how many will be at Tynecastle hospitality by all accounts. It’s Up and Under bar, says SW corner at Murrayfield. 

Used to be used as fan bar at Edinburgh games, I think.

Murryfield hosp is quality, you will enjoy it.

Scnorthedinburgh
42 minutes ago, NeilBerry79 said:

Just checked same place

500 capacity. Bit like our fan bar. Great views of the crowd going in. Caly sponsor it so quids in if you like ale.

11 minutes ago, Scnorthedinburgh said:

Just checked same place

500 capacity. Bit like our fan bar. Great views of the crowd going in. Caly sponsor it so quids in if you like ale.

Sounds good. Can confirm all who will be in attendance enjoy Ale so happy days! Nice one thanks for that. 

Scnorthedinburgh
24 minutes ago, NeilBerry79 said:

Sounds good. Can confirm all who will be in attendance enjoy Ale so happy days! Nice one thanks for that. 

No problem, great area of the ground. Edinburgh at home for big game before then so no stale ale issue.

luckyBatistuta
6 hours ago, kimosavi said:

No find out until your tickets arrive 

One of my mates bought four of these this morning and was told they were in the lower section, right at the back. 

So, public sale starts tomorrow at 9am.

Anyone know if it'll still be 2 tickets per head or will it be 'fill yer boots'?

http://www.scottishrugbyhospitality.org/betfred-cup-semi-final-hospitality

hospitality at Murrayfield for Hearts fans

Hearts of Midlothian Supporters, BT Murrayfield Experience

Our vibrant sports bar, the Tennent’s Up & Under is located in the south west corner of the stadium, and offers an informal, stand-up environment to enjoy the match build up on its many screens.

Our Up & Under Package Includes:

• Open 1130

• Category one match ticket in West Stand close to the halfway line

• Cash bar pre and post-match

• Breakfast rolls on arrival, with complimentary tea and coffee

• Half-time tea, coffee and pies

• Post-match tea, coffee and pies

• Enjoy Rangers v Aberdeen on the big screen post-match

• Opportunities to purchase programmes

£59 + Vat pp

1 hour ago, Section Q said:

Bleat bleat moan moan. We're not getting our way. It's not fair I tell you it's so unfair. Bleat bleat moan moan.

Edited by John Findlay

luckyBatistuta
41 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Bleat bleat moan moan. We're not getting our way. It's not fair I tell you it's so unfair. Bleat bleat moan moan.

Bitter as, how bad are they going to be once we knock them out ?

1 hour ago, Captain Price said:

So judging by that article, we only want to go to sit next to the Celtic fans. :rofl:

Read that twice and still couldn't guess at what the logic was behind that statement.

2 minutes ago, Masonic said:

so whats the script still no physical tickets until the 19th?

cant be arsed with a double trip

Hopefully big , strapping,  fizzical tickets to suit us.  

::troll:: 

1 hour ago, Captain Price said:

So judging by that article, we only want to go to sit next to the Celtic fans. :rofl:

They only want to sit next to us because we’ll throw free bars of soap at them. 

54 minutes ago, brux said:

As usual Celtic underestimate the Hearts fan base, we will sell out

I would be amazed if we sell out. We have sold 17,500 so far with the majority of most loyal supports having their tickets already. Not sure where the additional 12,500 fans are coming from. We’ll have 25,000 there very max, more likey 21-22,000. 

Edited by Gorgie_Rules

Hackney Hearts
22 minutes ago, Gorgie_Rules said:

the majority of most loyal supports having their tickets already. Not sure where the additional 12,500 fans are coming from. 

If you take a look on the semi-final dot count thread, you'll see that there's a whole lot of season ticket holders who haven't bought yet because they want to get lots of seats together - and can only do that from tomorrow morning.

12 hours ago, Jammy T said:

What about their end or can’t they count?

Their end can't come soon enough as far as I'm concerned.