Hybrid Pitch

kila

GorgieBootBoy74
9 hours ago, Manny1874 said:

Check out @srwallace1’s Tweet:

Wait I thought we where going to wait till 2020 to put the wee plastic thingys in. I mean greenminnger from wepumpoursisters. net had info on it. Get it roond ya hibby inbred *****... FTH #westaywebuild 

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thomaso

• kila

• Boris5115

• davemclaren

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OBOOOA BLAIR

The weather has been on our side  . Many of us thought no way would be ready for betfred club. Whoever convinced mrs budge to get involved with hearts deserves a knighhood . Sonproud of our stadium as well as the efforts of fans contributions .  In a few years well be signing better affordable quality players. The futures bright in maroon and white  . 

GorgieBootBoy74
17 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Well articulated, my good man. 

Get them telt. 

Why thank you my good sir. As for getting them telt any chance I get I will express my hatred for the vermin scum.. the dirty filthy sister pumping pro I.R.A, wanks that they are... FTH #westaywebuild 

1 hour ago, OBOOOA BLAIR said:

The weather has been on our side  . Many of us thought no way would be ready for betfred club. Whoever convinced mrs budge to get involved with hearts deserves a knighhood . Sonproud of our stadium as well as the efforts of fans contributions .  In a few years well be signing better affordable quality players. The futures bright in maroon and white  . 

Mackie

One of the people that’s saw Romoanov

for what he was, saw what was unfolding, spoke out against him at AGMs and started planning for the inevitable years before it happened.

Had he been on JKB he would have been called out as a prick.

Edited by Jammy T

queensferryjambo
1 minute ago, Jammy T said:

Mackie

One of the people that’s saw Romoanov

formwhat he was, saw what was unfolding, spoke out against him at AGMs and started planning for the inevitable years before it happened.

Had he been on JKB he would have been called out as a prick.

Was Donald Ford not involved in getting Ann Budge involved? Same as he was with getting Mercer involved.

been here before
3 hours ago, Pistol1874 said:

I wonder if that’s McCabe Grass? Used to see an advert for that at Sighthill on the way in back in the day.

Here's the advertising campaign here...

mccabe.thumb.jpg.bc2d9d36a5aa38b19b87bb2a95625339.jpg

Saatchi and Saatchi were involved I believe.

3 hours ago, Pistol1874 said:

I wonder if that’s McCabe Grass? Used to see an advert for that at Sighthill on the way in back in the day.

That ad was all over the city, seen it in tolcross and on the bridge crossing ferry road along from Crewe toll roundabout. Must have been a big company.

Midloth_Iain
2 minutes ago, superjack said:

That ad was all over the city, seen it in tolcross and on the bridge crossing ferry road along from Crewe toll roundabout. Must have been a big company.

sponsored by Lothian Region I see. :pleased:

1 hour ago, been here before said:

It's amazing how often that pic appears... I lived at the house right next to that bus stop throughout my teens at 90 Calder Rd !

1 hour ago, been here before said:

Note how this was done on the inside, of the perspex, a lovely bit of reverse graffiti.

Selkirkhmfc1874
4 hours ago, queensferryjambo said:

Was Donald Ford not involved in getting Ann Budge involved? Same as he was with getting Mercer involved.

Gary mackay

queensferryjambo
1 hour ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Gary mackay

Ann Budge says here - Our long road to redemption has its genesis in 2010, when Donald Ford, Alex Mackie, Jamie Bryant, Brian Cormack and Gerry Halliday joined forces to form the Foundation of Hearts. They must go down as the heroes of this tale. 

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/opinion/sport/record-fc-hearts-saviour-ann-5412372 

Another here - https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/hearts-legend-donald-ford-insists-1436765

Multi-millionaire IT guru Ann Budge has signed up with former Hearts striker Donald Ford and others as part of the Foundation of Hearts’ attempt to buy the Tynecastle club from Vladimir Romanov.

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/top-scots-businesswoman-backs-bid-to-turn-hearts-into-fan-owned-club-1-2632258/amp

Edited by queensferryjambo

johnking123
6 minutes ago, bazman said:

What’s impressive is how good the grass looks and that’s before the synthetic is put through it

Think most of if not all the synthetic stuff is in.

6 hours ago, Pistol1874 said:

:gok:

From no green shoots  (greenginger ) to a wonderful lush surface in just a few short days. ?.

Amazing stuff Hearts.

Mad how quick the grass is growing in general the now! I cut mine  on Friday and had to cut it again today!! 

Heartsofgold
6 minutes ago, jambogemz said:

From no green shoots  (greenginger ) to a wonderful lush surface in just a few short days. ?.

Amazing stuff Hearts.

No doubt we will have cheeted somehow.

4 minutes ago, Heartsofgold said:

No doubt we will have cheeted somehow.

Yeah, obviously we used the poppy money for a different kind of horticulture. 

Heartsofgold
Just now, whodanny said:

The pre-germinated seeds we used will give us an unfair sporting advantage of the poor souls.  Wankers, the lot of them.

been here before
3 hours ago, frodoker said:

It's amazing how often that pic appears... I lived at the house right next to that bus stop throughout my teens at 90 Calder Rd !

Boy in it just looks dejected. Its like he's standing there thinking 'in 15 years someones going to invent the internet and from then in Im going to periodically pop up wearing this coat, these glasses and with this haircut'.

On 26/06/2018 at 14:58, Manny1874 said:

Check out @srwallace1’s Tweet:

Is that the self service checkouts ?

1 hour ago, whodanny said:

Hearticulture I think you’ll find...

1 minute ago, Pistol1874 said:

Hearticulture I think you’ll find...

Quite right my friend, quite right.

Do we get any praise from the general media for this astonishing recovery or are they too angry?

3 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Do we get any praise from the general media for this astonishing recovery or are they too angry?

Too far up Sevco’s jacksy I would think. 

Heartsofgold
14 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

They can kiss my sweaty ring piece for all I care about the Scottish Media. Glasgow orientated for decades and no sign of that ever changing. Corrupt to the very core. 

davemclaren
2 hours ago, jambogemz said:

Amazing stuff Hearts.

Did we get planning permission for it?

1 hour ago, Heartsofgold said:

They can kiss my sweaty ring piece for all I care about the Scottish Media. Glasgow orientated for decades and no sign of that ever changing. Corrupt to the very core. 

Sadly that appears to be 100% correct.  

8 hours ago, Arshavin said:

Mad how quick the grass is growing in general the now! I cut mine  on Friday and had to cut it again today!! 

You should get a dog.

Got ourselves a whippet two months ago and my lush green grass is now almost completely gone :muggy:

8 minutes ago, Gershwin said:

You should get a dog.

Got ourselves a whippet two months ago and my lush green grass is now almost completely gone :muggy:

Ours either grazes on it like she is a cow or sprints about n digs holes to the point we will need to reseed it soon

Edited by sadj

Bazzas right boot
On 25/06/2018 at 19:48, Jambo-Fox said:

If that big sewing machine is a ‘singer’ it should get a seat in the Roseburn with the ‘Gorgie Boys’ singing section!!

That joke was sew good. 

Long time lurker here but as my first post I just want to say this thread is getting me proper excited for the new season. As simple a thing as 'planting a new field' just shows the progress that has been made in the last few years, OK we aren't loaded but the improvements keep coming slow and steady and in the end I fully believe they will culminate in a perfect storm of a season 

Fultons Right Leg
3 minutes ago, Primejambo said:

Long time lurker here but as my first post I just want to say this thread is getting me proper excited for the new season. As simple a thing as 'planting a new field' just shows the progress that has been made in the last few years, OK we aren't loaded but the improvements keep coming slow and steady and in the end I fully believe they will culminate in a perfect storm of a season 

Hear hear! 

P.S. Welcome!

16 minutes ago, Fultons Right Leg said:

Hear hear! 

P.S. Welcome!

Thanks, I've avoided posting previously due to silly arguments but what's the point in football if its not for the silly arguments to be had! 

3 minutes ago, kila said:

Some screencaps:

1.png.61355125625d33110a98605070765bbe.png2.png.d6e0cc05d004cb2302834a29978ae265.png3.png.d5ec16dc30abc4033b021c97a443c60a.png4.png.201a2e60a26dadb76066a6536d307034.png

Wow are they cutting the grass already ? That's amazing progress. I just get more and more proud of what this club has achieved since administration. :wub:

Hackney Hearts
12 minutes ago, Bad Religion said:

The maroon track around the outside of the pitch looks dated and shit. Can't believe they kept it.

What should we have had instead?

Just now, jonnothejambo said:

Jesus wept. I will let someone else enlighten him 

:tlj:

Alright  Jonno, don't be a smart arse, I came to it late, what are they doing then ? Hoovering ? And Jesus can weep all he ****ing wants I still don't believe in him.