Top Posters In This Topic

• Thomaso

• kila

• Boris5115

• davemclaren

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

15 hours ago, gjcc said:

Please don't turn this into a pun thread. 

Completely agree. Hopefully the mods can root it oot.

We_are_the_Hearts
16 minutes ago, Swanny17 said:

GRASS

17 minutes ago, Swanny17 said:

Its a hybrid pitch, not a trumpet tree!

22 minutes ago, Bad Religion said:

From Hearts Twitter.

image.thumb.png.c09235d98f23558239e1b91748dfd147.png

Is that the giant sewing machine? 

Hackney Hearts
21 hours ago, been here before said:

I may well be in the minority here but I far preferred going to games at ground in top picture.

Pros and cons. I much preferred the standing. But imagine if we'd had a roof round the whole of the old Tynecastle - that would have been some noise.

And there's really no comparison re the facilities - toilets/food/hospitality/shops etc. 

Hackney Hearts
23 hours ago, Bad Religion said:

The maroon track around the outside of the pitch looks dated and shit. Can't believe they kept it.

Matter of taste, I guess. Not sure why maroon makes it "dated"? 

Any reason why the track has to be the same colour as the pitch? - other than "everyone else does it that way"? I would have thought it's more interesting if we do something different to the norm, something unique to Tynecastle.

Bad Religion
2 minutes ago, Hackney Hearts said:

Any reason why the track has to be the same colour as the pitch? - other than "everyone else does it that way"? I would have thought it's more interesting if we do something different to the norm, something unique to Tynecastle.

I just think it makes the ground look scruffy, that's all. 

Just my opinion.

4 minutes ago, Hackney Hearts said:

Pink? :happy:

Hackney Hearts
1 minute ago, DG_HMFC said:

Pink? :happy:

Good idea.

Maybe with yellow stripes.

18 minutes ago, Bad Religion said:

I just think it makes the ground look scruffy, that's all. 

Just my opinion.

The old red one looked scruffy. If I remember right a new one went down a couple of years ago with Budge making the point about it being maroon. I think it is a new one again, at least in the photos it looks good.

Bad Religion
6 minutes ago, kila said:

The old red one looked scruffy. If I remember right a new one went down a couple of years ago with Budge making the point about it being maroon. I think it is a new one again, at least in the photos it looks good.

I'm being petty I know.

50 minutes ago, Hackney Hearts said:

Good idea.

Maybe with yellow stripes.

Even better ;)

Richard Dawkins
37 minutes ago, Bad Religion said:

Faded seats removed.

Football-stadium-1.thumb.jpg.677c1ee1087966d1e39966061ea40e58.jpg

They are not faded. It would be impossible for them to be individually faded on a seat for seat basis. Fading would occur over an area and not be specic to individual seats. Hence, due to the Roseburn being for away supporters,  it would suggest that the different coloured seats have replaced the original seats that have been vandalised. 

52 minutes ago, Bad Religion said:

Faded seats removed.

So no new transfers now?, water bill must be massive this summer.

30 minutes ago, neonjambo said:

So no new transfers now?, water bill must be massive this summer.

And the window cleaning bill

6 minutes ago, Chaps said:

Looks fantastic.

If only we could fill them in.

:sob: 

Just a couple of million each corner. We could always do one at a time......

3 minutes ago, JALBO said:

Just a couple of million each corner. We could always do one at a time......

Nonsense, a couple of sky hooks in each corner and we can get rid of them pesky floodlight pylons and get some of those fancy Philips LED thingies.

How much would that cost?

46 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

And the window cleaning bill

If we use the water from the window cleaning to water the pitch, we’ll save millions. 

39 minutes ago, graygo said:

Nonsense, a couple of sky hooks in each corner and we can get rid of them pesky floodlight pylons and get some of those fancy Philips LED thingies.

How much would that cost?

Ah, yes, the sky hooks. Good thinking......

23 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

Yes I did. Looked our the window at a tree. The feckin train was stopped in the middle of West Lothian due to the speed restrictions.

Told my wife about the feeding episode and she said well you must have been looking...

Women's logic.

My bairn was just born down at a Hospital in London and a semi-celeb was in the bed opposite - Alison Pearson or something like that. A brash American cow who does columns for papers/magazines.

Anyway, she had been moaning about how dirty it was around her bed and a cleaner came around and Pearson spoke to her like a piece of shit. 

So so I looked across and she happened to be breastfeeding at the time and the stupid cow shouted across the ward - “shut the ****ing curtains that guy is staring at my tits”

So my missus was like “was she talking about you?” I was like “yes, she was speaking down to a cleaner and I thought she was being rude as ****”

Next question: “were you?”

FFS

Edited by Jammy T

John Findlay
7 minutes ago, Jammy T said:

My bairn was just born down at a Hospital in London and a semi-celeb was in the bed opposite - Alison Pearson or something like that. A brash American cow who does columns for papers/magazines.

Anyway, she had been moaning about how dirty it was around her bed and a cleaner came around and Pearson spoke to her like a piece of shit. 

So so I looked across and she happened to be breastfeeding at the time and the stupid cow shouted across the ward - “shut the ****ing curtains that guy is staring at my tits”

So my missus was like “was she talking about you?” I was like “yes, she was speaking down to a cleaner and I thought she was being rude as ****”

FFS

Your reply is aye and she has nicer tits than you. She won't ask again.

23 minutes ago, Jammy T said:

FFS

this her?

Allison-Pearson-006.jpg?w=620&q=55&auto=

if so she is welsh and the response when she shouted about you looking at her breasts should have been "well i was definitely not looking at your face"

Hackney Hearts
13 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

if so she is welsh and the response when she shouted about you looking at her breasts should have been "well i was definitely not looking at your face"

A little harsh! And TBF, this incident must have been about 20 years ago? ... (Pearson probably late 50s now)

Allison_Pearson_webpage.png

My God, this has gone off topic  :laugh:

Edited by Hackney Hearts

Hackney Hearts
1 minute ago, kila said:

:berra:

Don't think that's Allison Pearson mate, looks more like Christophe Berra.

jamtartan74
1 minute ago, Hackney Hearts said:

Don't think that's Allison Pearson mate, looks more like Christophe Berra.

A think he was just using his image to suggest she had a nice perra ti... oh never mind!

Also as an aside I haven’t just had a bairn my missus had just had our youngest bairn (this was 5 years ago).

See this is what happens when I amn’t being a dick. I malfunction.

Edited by Jammy T

21 minutes ago, Jammy T said:

Also as an aside I haven’t just had a bairn my missus had just had our youngest bairn (this was 5 years ago).

See this is what happens when I amn’t being a dick. I malfunction.

Still thinking about those tits after 5 years huh? Hope your wife doesn't see this thread...

Hackney Hearts
1 hour ago, Jammy T said:

Aah FFS got the first name wrong 

Ashley Pearson 

Sorry ? 

That's a relief. Allison Pearson is supposed to be pretty 'right on' (does stuff for Working Families charity etc) and not the sort to give a cleaner a hard time. Or an allegedly innocent Jambo.

Here Ashley Pearson gives some background to the incident you described at the Chelsea Westminster Hospital:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2368991/Ashley-Pearson-unprepared-havoc-giving-birth-wreak-body.html 

"I arrived swollen, sweating and irritable.... After a difficult birth which culminated in an unplanned C-section...."

Time to cut her some slack, forgive and forget, put it behind you.   :pleased:

Now - back to the hybrid pitch.

Edited by Hackney Hearts

39 minutes ago, Hackney Hearts said:

That's a relief. Allison Pearson is supposed to be pretty 'right on' (does stuff for Working Families charity etc) and not the sort to give a cleaner a hard time. Or an allegedly innocent Jambo.

Here Ashley Pearson gives some background to the incident you described at the Chelsea Westminster Hospital:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2368991/Ashley-Pearson-unprepared-havoc-giving-birth-wreak-body.html 

"I arrived swollen, sweating and irritable.... After a difficult birth which culminated in an unplanned C-section...."

Time to cut her some slack, forgive and forget, put it behind you.   :pleased:

Now - back to the hybrid pitch.

That article is from July 2013

Hackney Hearts
2 minutes ago, Chaps said:

That article is from July 2013

As Jammy T says above:           "Also as an aside I haven’t just had a bairn my missus had just had our youngest bairn (this was 5 years ago)."

heartsfc_fan
6 hours ago, Bad Religion said:

Faded seats removed.

I saw this picture when scrolling quickly and thought it was real :D Just about fell off my chair in disbelief.

Bloody faded seats.

1 hour ago, Hackney Hearts said:

As Jammy T says above:           "Also as an aside I haven’t just had a bairn my missus had just had our youngest bairn (this was 5 years ago)."

Aye - it was just after 1 June 2013. And to be fair C&W Hospital was shite.

She did speak to a cleaner like a piece of shit though.

Also a bit of artistic licence in that piece as my missus doesnt fit the description of the other women she refers to haha (runs for

cover).

Mind you, women do go pretty mental for a few weeks after childbirth (runs for even more cover) - but their hormones are shot to be fair.

Edited by Jammy T

I don’t even know why we’ve had to replace the damaged seats with faded seats in the first place. If a clubs fans break the seats, we charge the club right? So why aren’t we charging them for brand new seats and replacing them with brand new seats? What’s the deal? Are we charging them reduced prices because we’ve got some old ones lying about? Doesn’t make sense. 

Id like to see us put brand new seats in, and if they get broken...replace them with more brand new seats! Am I missing something here, why haven’t we done this in the past? 

Jambo, Goodbye
2 minutes ago, Mr Sifter said:

I don’t even know why we’ve had to replace the damaged seats with faded seats in the first place. If a clubs fans break the seats, we charge the club right? So why aren’t we charging them for brand new seats and replacing them with brand new seats? What’s the deal? Are we charging them reduced prices because we’ve got some old ones lying about? Doesn’t make sense. 

Id like to see us put brand new seats in, and if they get broken...replace them with more brand new seats! Am I missing something here, why haven’t we done this in the past? 

Under the pieman and Vlad, we perhaps pocketed the money paid out to us for the seats whilst replacing the broken ones with seats we had in storage? 

Pre-admin, I wouldn't be surprised. Especially during the aggressive cost cutting days under the Pie.

Or maybe it's not possible to replace seats in small numbers. Could be a minimum number needing ordered. 

Just thinking out loud mind.