Motherwell Cup Tickets - Selt Oot!

August Landmesser

6 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Sirely virtudlly everyone has access to a device allowing them to buy online these days?

And those that don't won't be moaning on here :laugh:

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Bob Loblaw said:

Have people who ordered on Friday had theirs delivered yet? I've had nowt and with the weather as it is I'm hoping they don't get delayed too long.

yep, got mine yesterday

2 hours ago, Bob Loblaw said:

Have people who ordered on Friday had theirs delivered yet? I've had nowt and with the weather as it is I'm hoping they don't get delayed too long.

yesterday :greggy:

portobellojambo1
5 hours ago, JCR said:

On the bbc app they’re warning of snow till 23.55 on Saturday at least 

Not for the Motherwell area. Light snow until about lunch time tomorrow, and then that is it. Will be cold in the area Thursday afternoon, Friday, Saturday and Sunday morning. But if they can keep the park playable and the surrounding steets and pavements are OK no reason why the game shouldn't go ahead (I type that while accepting the weather forecasting, in general, isn't the best but hey ho)

3 minutes ago, Bob Loblaw said:

Cheers for the replies.

Now I'm starting to wonder if anyone is in the same boat as me and ordered but not received :laugh:

They would go out in batches mate , start worrying :jj_facepalm: if they don't come tomorrow

27 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

Not for the Motherwell area. Light snow until about lunch time tomorrow, and then that is it. Will be cold in the area Thursday afternoon, Friday, Saturday and Sunday morning. But if they can keep the park playable and the surrounding steets and pavements are OK no reason why the game shouldn't go ahead (I type that while accepting the weather forecasting, in general, isn't the best but hey ho)

They now have a yellow warning for snow up for North Lanarkshire for Sunday.

Shanks said no

Unlikely to be any post tomorrow. Royal Mail sent out warnings to businesses around lunchtime in Edinburgh.

Your Royal Mail collection today

Dear Amanda

Due to the current weather conditions, we're really sorry to say we may not be able to collect from you today.

Our people are out collecting today in areas where access is possible and it's safe for them to do so. Access may not be possible at different parts of their journey which could also prevent us getting to some seemingly unaffected areas.

If safe and possible to do so, you may prefer to take urgent items to your local Delivery Office or Mail Centre.

We're very sorry for the inconvenience caused by the adverse weather conditions.

We're endeavouring to keep any disruption to a minimum, and we're working hard to return service to normal as quickly as possible.

Regards,

Royal Mail Customer Services

3 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

A,B,C,D,E,F,G - Row 7 from front I’d guess. You  don’t want to be in sections 3 or 4 or you are right behind the goals. 

How can you tell if you are in section 3/4

45 minutes ago, cookieboy said:

They would go out in batches mate , start worrying :jj_facepalm: if they don't come tomorrow

Hahaha. No chance of coming tomorrow. Will wait til Friday before chasing up. Only thing that worries me is I'm sure Hearts don't reprint lost tickets.

18 minutes ago, Ali Lawrie said:

Mine told me when I was booking online, the confirmation email does as well.

14 minutes ago, Mars plastic said:

PHM got their briefs in the first tranche of sales and consequently need not worry about postal deliveries.  

So did I.  Which is why I was asking about people who ordered on Friday.

12 minutes ago, cocobeab said:

Saw an aerial photo of Fir Park seemingly taken today, total whiteout putting Sunday in doubt?

Seen that as well. No snow forecast in Motherwell after tomorrow so down to them to ensure the pitch is cleared and the surrounding areas outside the ground are safe for punters. 

Do they have undersoil heating?

been here before
43 minutes ago, Mars plastic said:

Seen that as well. No snow forecast in Motherwell after tomorrow so down to them to ensure the pitch is cleared and the surrounding areas outside the ground are safe for punters. 

Do they have undersoil heating?

Isnt it a pre-requisite of being in the top division or have those rules been ditched?

3 hours ago, portobellojambo1 said:

It's live on the box. All the stops will be pulled to make sure it goes ahead.

portobellojambo1
3 hours ago, Ali Lawrie said:

If you've been allocated the loyalty points go in and view them through your online account. Click on loyalty points under "My Account"(top right corner of your screen), under the entry saying when you were assigned the item (be about 22/23 February roughly) click on the downward pointing arrow next to it. it tells you the section you are in, be it 2,3,4, for example, the row number and your seat number.

1 hour ago, been here before said:

Isnt it a pre-requisite of being in the top division or have those rules been ditched?

I’m sure they had loads of games postponed before due to the pitch being frozen. Might well have it now tho 

32 minutes ago, Beats said:

Delivered 4 hours ago? Wouldn't call that sharp!

Monday morning bud. ?

Should probs have mentioned that, glad u fixed it though?

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Hopefully the performance matches the support. Feels like being a Proper Hearts support again 

27 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Hopefully the performance matches the support. Feels like being a Proper Hearts support again 

Yes.  As i posted a few days ago, let's hope it matters as much to the players as it does to the supporters.

I'm convinced that if we give it absolutely everything we can win the game and the Cup.

We need to silence that Pilrig rabble.

GorgieRules22

Just having a look and if the games cancelled you could pretty much go from taken almost 5000 through to almost half of that. You can get a train there ok on the Tuesday but there's only trains with two changes on the way back that almost takes three hours. Let's hope they can get it on or there will be big numbers can't go. 

55 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

Just having a look and if the games cancelled you could pretty much go from taken almost 5000 through to almost half of that. You can get a train there ok on the Tuesday but there's only trains with two changes on the way back that almost takes three hours. Let's hope they can get it on or there will be big numbers can't go. 

Probably as well to take the train back to Glasgow and change there.

Don't think there is any chance of the game going ahead on Sunday and even Tuesday may be doubtful .

No matter what we are stuck with a midweek trip to a place where the public transport links home at night are poor.

I have e mailed the club in the past about putting on buses from Tynecastle for away games but have been firmly told it's not happening.

Given the loyalty the fans have displayed with the uptake of tickets for this match it would be nice if the club helped us to actually get to the game.

Get the impression that if somethings not a big earner they are not interested.

The loyalty is all one way imo.

Mars plastic
1 hour ago, GorgieRules22 said:

It's Motherwell we're going to not Inverness

GorgieRules22
22 minutes ago, Mars plastic said:

It's Motherwell we're going to not Inverness

Dosent matter a jot were it is, if your planning on travelling by train and there's none what do you do ?

Not as bad as I thought. There is a train back via Glasgow at 22.09 gets you into Edinburgh for 23.55 just in time for night bus home. Back home for 1.00 am.

Says the return fare is £11 but might be extra as having to go via Glasgow.

Obviously supporters club buses would be quicker but would think they will all be booked up anyway.

Famous 1874
12 hours ago, portobellojambo1 said:

If you've been allocated the loyalty points go in and view them through your online account. Click on loyalty points under "My Account"(top right corner of your screen), under the entry saying when you were assigned the item (be about 22/23 February roughly) click on the downward pointing arrow next to it. it tells you the section you are in, be it 2,3,4, for example, the row number and your seat number.

Thanks for that:laugh:

The last direct train from Motherwell to Edinburgh is 21.23. 

7pm kick would do nicely. 

Otherwise its back via Glasgow as above. Earlier trains at 21.46, 21.49. 

14 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

The last direct train from Motherwell to Edinburgh is 21.23. 

7pm kick would do nicely. 

Otherwise its back via Glasgow as above. Earlier trains at 21.46, 21.49. 

Unless you leave early the 22.09 is the earliest you will get.

Remember it's a 20 minute walk to the station and that's walking briskly.

BBC forecasting little snow Fri/Sat for Motherwell.

Depends on how keen Motherwell want this game on tbh.

With the whole ‘surrounding areas’ issue for games now I’d be very surprised if any game is on in Scotland this weekend. 

davemclaren
6 minutes ago, Gambo said:

BBC forecasting little snow Fri/Sat for Motherwell.

Depends on how keen Motherwell want this game on tbh.

And the roads around greater Edinburgh. 

13 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

And the roads around greater Edinburgh. 

3 days to get sorted out.

davemclaren
1 minute ago, Gambo said:

3 days to get sorted out.

Certainly hope so but depends on when the snow stops. 

God like creature

The aerial photographs of fir park ,

‘they may have tarpaulins on the grass that they pull off removing the snow,

‘may look white ,but all is green underneath ready for a hearts victory.

Coburg Hearts
15 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Certainly hope so but depends on when the snow stops. 

I would rate it as 95% to be off, only a 5% chance of it going ahead on Sunday. :mad:

Fozzyonthefence

Don’t panic about your tickets guys - no danger this game will be on! I think the days when all that mattered was getting the pitch clear and no thought put into how the fans can actually travel there are gone!

48 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Unless you leave early the 22.09 is the earliest you will get.

Remember it's a 20 minute walk to the station and that's walking briskly.

There’s another station that is closer if you’re going to Glasgow - Airlie? - have used it before for an evening game, but was yonks ago, so not sure when trains run

3 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Don’t panic about your tickets guys - no danger this game will be on! I think the days when all that mattered was getting the pitch clear and no thought put into how the fans can actually travel there are gone!

You expect a 7pm kick off Tuesday to accomodate the trains after game then?

3 minutes ago, dc-jambo said:

There’s another station that is closer if you’re going to Glasgow - Airlie? - have used it before for an evening game, but was yonks ago, so not sure when trains run

Airbles - some trains from Glasgow Central stop there

It’s Airbles and there’s loadsa trains to Central, eg 21.39, 21.48 and 22.08, so this is quite straightforward, really 

Fozzyonthefence
4 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

You expect a 7pm kick off Tuesday to accomodate the trains after game then?

Eh? I didn’t mention Tuesday but no I don’t - we don’t kick off at 7pm on a Tuesday night when we play there in the league so I expect it will be the same in the cup - might get moved slightly for tv though.

Archived