Motherwell Cup Tickets - Selt Oot!

August Landmesser

1 hour ago, The Treasurer said:

I usually defend the club and the TO who do a great job, but on this occasion I think they've cocked up.

They might not have had the actual tickets in their possession but they knew how many they were getting, meaning they could easily have set the LP threshold well in advance of sales.

Due to the short timescale the window for those with the required LP's could have been shortened (say Friday to Monday). That gives plenty time for any unsold to go to a general sale, especially with a home match today.

From what I'm hearing there are going to be a lot of glory hunters at this game at the expense of regulars who weren't quick enough off the mark. That is just wrong

Yep that’s me

only been to see Hearts twice before - the friendly against Barcalona and 0-1 against East Stirling in 1981

still, nice day out in Motherwell, can leave and do some sight-seeing at half-time if we’re getting beat

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, dc-jambo said:

Yep that’s me

only been to see Hearts twice before - the friendly against Barcalona and 0-1 against East Stirling in 1981

still, nice day out in Motherwell, can leave and do some sight-seeing at half-time if we’re getting beat

Sight seeing:huh2::huh2:.

Psychedelicropcircle

Says something on the hearts site about family tickets not being sold by them. Might be worth an investigation at the MW ticket office?

...a bit disco

Mine arrived this morning. Still no LPs for it though!

...a bit disco
15 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Called ticket office 1015, same sold out recorded message

20 minutes ago.

Hi Grant, keep an eye on the website as we hope to make an announcement at some point this morning regarding extra tickets. Thanks

I'm just scunnered with the whole affair.

Not that bothered now just watch it on TV. Poor public relations from both clubs.

Loyalty works both ways might not even bother going tonight. I'm feeling like death warmed up anyway.

Special Agent Dale Cooper
14 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

20 minutes ago.

Hi Grant, keep an eye on the website as we hope to make an announcement at some point this morning regarding extra tickets. Thanks

Game on!!

1 hour ago, luckydug said:

Not that bothered now just watch it on TV. Poor public relations from both clubs.

Loyalty works both ways might not even bother going tonight. I'm feeling like death warmed up anyway.

1 hour ago, Dunks said:

Glory hunters going to Motherwell to see Hearts :rofl:

Glory hunters :rofl:

Brilliant 

You can see how we once got 4,000 crowds early 80s

Will be a great support on Sunday - maybe actually get behind the team

1 hour ago, Psychedelicropcircle said:

Says something on the hearts site about family tickets not being sold by them. Might be worth an investigation at the MW ticket office?

You can purchase family tickets from Hearts in ticket office in person only,not by phone or etickets 

12 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Brilliant 

You can see how we once got 4,000 crowds early 80s

Will be a great support on Sunday - maybe actually get behind the team

Our away support gets behind the team every week.

that is the spirit

After selling out the initial 3500 allocation, the club have secured additional tickets for Hearts' William Hill Scottish Cup quarter-final tie against Motherwell on Sunday, March 4th.

The Jambos head to Fir Park on Sunday for a 14:15 kick-off, with a place in the competition's last four at stake.

We have an additiional 1148 full view seats & 66 restricted view seats available. These will go on sale at 9am tomorrow (Wednesday), priced as follows:

Full view: 

• Adults - £18
  • Concessions (Aged 60+, 16-18 year olds, students) - £12
  • Juveniles (aged 15 and under) - £8
  • Family (1 adult and 2 juveniles) - £30

Restricted view:

• Adults - £15
  • Concessions (Aged 60+, 16-18 year olds, students) - £10
  • Juveniles (aged 15 and under) - £8
  • Please not there is not family option in this category

2 loyalty points will be awarded for this fixture.

Supporters can buy their tickets now through the club's three sales channels: online at Hearts eTickets, over the phone by calling 0333 043 1874, option 1 then 1 or in person at the Hearts Ticket Office situated in the Wheatfield Stand Undercroft.

Please note that Family tickets are not available to purchase online.

These tickets will go on sale from 9am tomorrow (Wednesday) morning.

The ticket office is open until 18:30 this evening for the sale of tickets for tonight's Ladbrokes Premiership tie against Kilmarnock 

weekend offender

Cancel your FOH Pledge also ffs

Where in the end stand is there a restricted view?

There are restricted views all over the place even in new stands. Why?

13 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

I’m at most away games as well. I would have predicted less than you because it’s Sunday and it’s on BBC rather than Sky/BT and also it’s Motherwell. Not a lot of trains esp on Sunday and not a lot of decent pubs either. Will be interesting to see how many we end up with at the game. 

The cheap ticket prices have helped also.

Think the last away game I was at was livi in the league cup, maybe 3 seasons ago? However, fancy this one with it being a cup quarter final, in a game we have a good chance of winning, on a relatively good run of form, on a Sunday at a good time and just £30 for me and my dad. 

I understand people being disappointed by LP's not coming into play but from the club's point of view, there was a short time frame to sell the tickets and no way they (Or any of us for that matter) would have expected us to sell 5k tickets for a Sunday game v Motherwell, which is live on the BBC.

15 hours ago, The Apprentice said:

Was just a cheap shot at the KFC fiasco mate, nothing sinister ??

No worries mate thought it was a funny comment

4 minutes ago, 8skacel8 said:

Tickets must be for the Main Stand if there is some that are restricted view.

TV box in the away end maybe? Seems daft that the stand would have big gaps in it with away fans in the home stand

8 minutes ago, stirlingshirejambo said:

I read it as they are on sale from today but family tickets from 9 tomorrow

Read it again :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, Gorgie_Rules said:

TV box in the away end maybe? Seems daft that the stand would have big gaps in it with away fans in the home stand

You could be right but there is talk that certain parts of the away end are out of action because some Celtic fans trashed seats on their last visit.

KR-SEATS5.jpg

been here before

Its been announced on Twatter about the extra tickets, it's been announced on the website, it's been poated on here, there is 18 or so hours notice about them going on sale but uet some of the uber PHM with 12million LPs will be greeting Anne Budge and Gary Locke never came round personally and informed them. Thus they miss out and the LP system is a mockery.

stirlingshirejambo
1 minute ago, Dunks said:

Read it again :thumbsup:

I have and edited my post as I misread it however why does it say supporters can buy tickets now

15 minutes ago, Dunks said:

upporters can buy their tickets now through the club's three sales channels: online at Hearts eTickets, over the phone by calling 0333 043 1874, option 1 then 1 or in person at the Hearts Ticket Office situated in the Wheatfield Stand Undercroft.

Please note that Family tickets are not available to purchase online.

:laugh::laugh:

5 minutes ago, been here before said:

Its been announced on Twatter about the extra tickets, it's been announced on the website, it's been poated on here, there is 18 or so hours notice about them going on sale but uet some of the uber PHM with 12million LPs will be greeting Anne Budge and Gary Locke never came round personally and informed them. Thus they miss out and the LP system is a mockery.

They were too busy at Ibrox, mate.

2 hours ago, luckydug said:

Get yourself a ticket tomorrow morning and stop moaning.

16 minutes ago, stirlingshirejambo said:

I have and edited my post as I misread it however why does it say supporters can buy tickets now

:thumbsup:

And aye, that bit does confuse things a little. Probable typo due to a hasty cut and paste.

...a bit disco
11 minutes ago, Mars plastic said:

They were too busy at Ibrox, mate.

Indeed.

I've heard the wifi is shite in the Bill Struth.

16 minutes ago, Wham Bam Austin McCann said:

They'll be gone by 11

:pleasing:

Buzzing for this lets get to Hampden.

11mins past 9 more like!

6 minutes ago, Lambo85 said:

Has anyones loyalty points been awarded for this game yet?

Just checked and mines still not added although the sale has registered on my account.

Just now, Sir Gio said:

4700 then. Should make enough noise to drown out Well and the neds in our midst

Hopefully, the glory hunters will make plenty noise. Mon the glory hunters.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, Mars plastic said:

Hopefully, the glory hunters will make plenty noise. Mon the glory hunters.

Never really got that glory hunting shite. Does this mean people following Cowdenbeath are misery hunters?

Just now, Sir Gio said:

Never really got that glory hunting shite. Does this mean people following Cowdenbeath are misery hunters?

I was paraphrasing another poster. Hearts certainly aren't the team for the glory huntai.

Archived