Motherwell Cup Tickets - Selt Oot!

August Landmesser

20 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Sirely virtudlly everyone has access to a device allowing them to buy online these days?

Surely everyone that does has spellcheck? :laugh:

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Sirely virtudlly everyone has access to a device allowing them to buy online these days?

Saved myself £10 by going to TO rather than online. And that was only for 3 tickets.

And I did it during working hours ?

6 minutes ago, PTBCAL said:

Saved myself £10 by going to TO rather than online. And that was only for 3 tickets.

And I did it during working hours ?

Today I would rather pay the 10 pounds. ?

CornhillHearts
26 minutes ago, MacPhee said:

Ive a feeling this will be PP

Postponement date is Tuesday 6 March 2018, kick-off 7.45pm, Fir Park

31 minutes ago, CornhillHearts said:

Rubbish.

Can't see Motherwell managing to get this game ahead.

7 minutes ago, JamboJen said:

Thought the weather was due to be pretty normal for Friday, Saturday, Sunday?

On the bbc app they’re warning of snow till 23.55 on Saturday at least 

GorgieRules22
4 minutes ago, JCR said:

On the bbc app they’re warning of snow till 23.55 on Saturday at least 

Not in Motherwell it's not.

No snow forecast from 2pm onwards from tomorrow.

Game should be fine.

2 hours ago, Ryder said:

Phoned at 09:10, through no problem. Ticket bought and being posted today. :)

I logged in at 8.58 , got straight through, tickets purchased by 9.01

2 minutes ago, jbee647 said:

I logged in at 8.58 , got straight through, tickets purchased by 9.01

Yeah, weird how it took some people so much time and attempts, and others just a few moments. ?

8 minutes ago, Ryder said:

Yeah, weird how it took some people so much time and attempts, and others just a few moments. ?

I thought eticketing might be a bit mental this morning so went down to the ticket office get them whichever way was quickest. Got to the TO at 8:50 and managed to get tickets selected on etickets at 8:57 so got back in the car and bought them from there!

1 minute ago, Ali Lawrie said:

Anyone know how far row G is up in the lower stand?

I'd hazard a guess at 7 rows up :D

Just now, JamboJen said:

I'd hazard a guess at 7 rows up :D

I thought that too. Some clubs start their lowest row with different numbers/letters :laugh:

Great effort from the fans for this one here's hoping the players deliver a performance worthy of the backing they'll receive..

Come on hearts let's get a wee day out at Hampden

12 minutes ago, JamboJen said:

Hearts have just tweeted fewer than 60 left.

So with the 2nd tranche of tickets now all but sold out, we've got something like 4,714 jambos booked in for Sunday. I wonder what the police's view will be on arrangements for Sunday now? Assuming there's a cash gate for home supporters, I don't think the police will be keen for potentially hundreds of Hearts fans paying on the day to get into the Motherwell end - so I could now believe we'll be offered the section in the main stand that the OF get. Perhaps 700 seats or so.

7 minutes ago, Ali Lawrie said:

I thought that too. Some clubs start their lowest row with different numbers/letters :laugh:

I'm pretty sure Motherwell have kept a few rows at the front empty recently when we've been there, so makes sense that they're some of the tickets available today. I'm in row F.

18 minutes ago, amadjambo said:

Hearts just tweeted that less than 60 tickets left. 

Amazing support. There is a good chance there will be more Jambos there than Well fans.

5 minutes ago, Lambo85 said:

Amazing support. There is a good chance there will be more Jambos there than Well fans.

Biggest support away from Tynie since Hampden 2013?

19 minutes ago, Mars plastic said:

Biggest support away from Tynie since Hampden 2013?

We took about 7 thousand to Livingston in the Championship.

22 minutes ago, Lambo85 said:

We took about 7 thousand to Livingston in the Championship.

Was that the league game at the end of 2014? Me and a mate were waiting on that result to win 3 grand on the coupon. :) 

Lucille's Thirsty

What a great effort from us, it seems most us and in the “lose this and season is over camp”. Hopefully we can at least get to Hampden. Our support deserves it.

jimmy the jambo
3 minutes ago, Lucille's Thirsty said:

What a great effort from us, it seems most us and in the “lose this and season is over camp”. Hopefully we can at least get to Hampden. Our support deserves it.

Yer spot on,we do deserve it.

if we get pumped oot,we can concentrate on staying in the top 6 - is it too much to ask for both on recent performances? 

3 hours ago, CornhillHearts said:

Think you could be right however three days ago all four ties had postponement dates of 13/14 March. Ours and Aberdeen/Killie have been changed but ugly sisters dates remain 13/14 March. It’s the SFA website but as nobody works there anymore I’d take everything with a pinch of salt. 

2 hours ago, Ali Lawrie said:

Anyone know how far row G is up in the lower stand?

A,B,C,D,E,F,G - Row 7 from front I’d guess. You  don’t want to be in sections 3 or 4 or you are right behind the goals. 

Lucille's Thirsty
25 minutes ago, jimmy the jambo said:

Yer spot on,we do deserve it.

if we get pumped oot,we can concentrate on staying in the top 6 - is it too much to ask for both on recent performances? 

Our recent cup record since winning the thing has been poor but the ties we’ve played haven’t been kind to us. Making a Hampden appearance and staying top 6 would be a good end to the season for what could’ve been a disaster given Cathro’s reign.

Have people who ordered on Friday had theirs delivered yet? I've had nowt and with the weather as it is I'm hoping they don't get delayed too long.

1 minute ago, Lucille's Thirsty said:

Our recent cup record since winning the thing has been poor but the ties we’ve played haven’t been kind to us. Making a Hampden appearance and staying top 6 would be a good end to the season for what could’ve been a disaster given Cathro’s reign.

Top 6 means home games v Celtic, Hibs and Rangers so good performances would give some hope going forward. 

Lucille's Thirsty
1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

Top 6 means home games v Celtic, Hibs and Rangers so good performances would give some hope going forward. 

Correct.

Home ties against the bigger teams, more sell outs, more money to our club. Top 6 for me is a least the minimum target for our club. If Levein had been in charge of a confident and vibrant Hearts side then this season would be a poor season. Giving CL a whole pre season, new players maybe I’m getting ahead of myself but quite excited for a change.

GorgieRules22
3 minutes ago, dryJTlaw said:

Not sure if this has been asked but if game is off how does it stand with train tickets? Were booked on the 10.23

Same with us and I believe you lose the money.

10 minutes ago, dryJTlaw said:

Not sure if this has been asked but if game is off how does it stand with train tickets? Were booked on the 10.23

The game isn't going to be off :lol: 

13 minutes ago, dryJTlaw said:

Planning on getting the 10:23, anyone got any advice on the best places for a drink in motherwell? My first time getting the train down. 

...a bit disco
40 minutes ago, Bob Loblaw said:

Have people who ordered on Friday had theirs delivered yet? I've had nowt and with the weather as it is I'm hoping they don't get delayed too long.

Received mine yesterday.

3 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

Received mine yesterday.

Was hoping they'd be here by now. No chance tomorrow I'd say so might need to pop along on Friday if still not here.

CornhillHearts
4 hours ago, hughesie27 said:

Rubbish.

Can't see Motherwell managing to get this game ahead.

1 hour ago, soonbe110 said:

Think you could be right however three days ago all four ties had postponement dates of 13/14 March. Ours and Aberdeen/Killie have been changed but ugly sisters dates remain 13/14 March. It’s the SFA website but as nobody works there anymore I’d take everything with a pinch of salt. 

Rubbish in what way?

Not suggesting I'm right or wrong, it's the current info. is from the Sfa web-site. 

https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/news/scottish-cup-sixth-round-information/?rid=2107

17 minutes ago, CornhillHearts said:

Rubbish in what way?

Not suggesting I'm right or wrong, it's the current info. is from the Sfa web-site. 

https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/news/scottish-cup-sixth-round-information/?rid=2107

Rubbish as in that's a rubbish day to play it. 3 days before the Derby and close enough to the original date that means a lot of people will miss out.

CornhillHearts
9 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Rubbish as in that's a rubbish day to play it. 3 days before the Derby and close enough to the original date that means a lot of people will miss out.

Got you, thought you'd meant the info. was rubbish, which going by the other poster, may well be the case. 

Agree, 2 days after the original date doesn't make sense to me

1 hour ago, Bob Loblaw said:

Mine arrived yesterday

Archived