Motherwell Cup Tickets - Selt Oot!

August Landmesser

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 minutes ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

No LPs so supporters buses and mates sitting together. Should help the atmosphere

What about GHPs?

Just now, Sir Gio said:

What about GHPs?

We have two GH's in our party for Sunday. In fact, I'm fairly sure one has never been to a game in his puff.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 minutes ago, Mars plastic said:

I was paraphrasing another poster. Hearts certainly aren't the team for the glory huntai.

3 trophies in 20 years. More than some people :lol:

Fxxx the SPFL
9 minutes ago, Mars plastic said:

Just checked and mines still not added although the sale has registered on my account.

i thought LP's only got added after the game takes place. i could be wrong.

Just now, ray gets bus pass soon said:

i thought LP's only got added after the game takes place. i could be wrong.

I've already had mine added for ER and they were put on before the game on Saturday.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, Mars plastic said:

We have two GH's in our party for Sunday. In fact, I'm fairly sure one has never been to a game in his puff.

As long as they can shout c'mon the Hearts and boo Dallas should be fine.

They also need to find one player on our team to be a figure of total irrational hate and they fit right in 

The Treasurer
23 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Never really got that glory hunting shite. Does this mean people following Cowdenbeath are misery hunters?

Anyone that follows the Blue Brazil deserves a medal.

A glory hunter is someone who appears only at big games when there is a chance of winning. If you're still unsure, try watching a Man Citeh match. The place is crawling with them

28 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

3 trophies in 20 years. More than some people :lol:

For some of us it's actually 3 trophies in 56 years!

8 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

A glory hunter is someone who appears only at big games when there is a chance of winning. If you're still unsure, try watching a Man Citeh match. The place is crawling with them

We have around 14,500 ST holders + say another 1,000 who can't commit to buying one but are still regular attenders at Tynecastle.

So if we get to the Final do we turn down our usual 22,000 allocation, as the other 6,500 would be "glory hunters" and they are not deemed to be worthy!

15 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Ok I will bite.How so.

In Hearts case the more the merrier surely.

21 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Streets of Motherwell will be teeming with them Sunday lunchtime

Aye, right 

10 minutes ago, benny said:

Ok I will bite.How so.

In Hearts case the more the merrier surely.

he has an amazing talent where by seeing someone on TV at a football match  he can instantly and accurately deduce how many games they have previously attended and why

3 minutes ago, the general said:

he has an amazing talent where by seeing someone on TV at a football match  he can instantly and accurately deduce how many games they have previously attended and why

:lol: 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

I know a City sympathiser who followed them years before investment. He doesn't speak about them except to close friends for fear of the insinuation. 

Is he in a glory hole :whistling:

Just now, Ali Lawrie said:

Is it one ticket per account? Or can I buy another ticket for a mate who doesn't have an account?

We got 10 tickets for 8 accounts so I think it's unrestricted.

3 minutes ago, Ali Lawrie said:

Is it one ticket per account? Or can I buy another ticket for a mate who doesn't have an account?

No restriction, got the 2 tickets on mine, my mate is raging about the extra 2 Loyalty points ?

5 minutes ago, Ali Lawrie said:

I bought 3 off my ST for the lads I usually go with and as stated earlier LPs not added at this time 

Tynecastlesmychurch

So our entire allocation is 4700! And were looking like we might actually take that! Excellent stuff! Let's make sure to get right behind the team on Sunday then!

36 minutes ago, ShedBoy said:

I bought 3 off my ST for the lads I usually go with and as stated earlier LPs not added at this time 

Just phoned the club and asked about loyalty points as I was 1 away from the 50 to get a h1b5 ticket, she said that there has been a problem adding them but hoped to have it resolved by end of the week, she also managed to sort my ticket for h1b5 match, sorted. 

13 minutes ago, jamtartan74 said:

Just phoned the club and asked about loyalty points as I was 1 away from the 50 to get a h1b5 ticket, she said that there has been a problem adding them but hoped to have it resolved by end of the week, she also managed to sort my ticket for h1b5 match, sorted. 

Nice one mate, cu behind the goals ?

1 hour ago, Sir Gio said:

I know a City sympathiser who followed them years before investment. He doesn't speak about them except to close friends for fear of the insinuation. 

Is he in a glory hole :whistling:

A bit of a generalising there bud  ?

5 hours ago, Thomaso said:

For some of us it's actually 3 trophies in 56 years!

My first final (when I was young) was in 1968 (1-3 vs ‘dum’fermline) I’ve been at them all (finals) since so for

me that’s ‘3 wins in 50 years’! 1998 was the best, so much emotion & so many tears, 2012 was the most enjoyable because it was ‘game over’  very early in the game and we knew we would win!!

12 hours ago, Lambo85 said:

Do postman in Motherwell have cars or is the postman that is delivering the extra tickets walking from Fir Park to Tynecastle?

He might be from Hamilton. Dreadful place to travel from.

1 hour ago, JCR said:

If this is postponed they try again on Tuesday 6th per Scottishfa.co.uk 

Replay would be on Wednesday 14th March.

Would we still play hibs on the 9th??

not much recovery time 

On ‎26‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 23:00, Pasquale for King said:

I’m sure I read that the LPs aren’t added until after the game, to save people working the system. I have 64 points, if I wanted to I would’ve bought a ticket for an away game, go the points to buy a ticket for ER then returned the other ticket. Bit you can’t do that if the LPs are added on the day of the game.

mine have always been on 5am the next day after purchase

been here before
21 minutes ago, Ali Lawrie said:

Will I have to queue at Tynecastle before 9am do you guys reckon?

Yeah go for it.

Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, maroonsgotop said:

mine have always been on 5am the next day after purchase

I’m only repeating what I saw on the website, I rarely check mine so you no doubt know better than I do  ??.

D67F6C96-869C-4F5F-8D95-588E989C9AB2.png

The Treasurer
16 hours ago, the general said:

It's easy.

Just look for the half and half scarf and the obsession with taking selfies instead of actually watching the game.

There was some roaster sitting near me last night taking pictures of the snow and posting it on Twit-face while the game was on !!!

Can you believe that. ?

Clearly some fan-boi type 

The Treasurer
16 hours ago, Thomaso said:

We have around 14,500 ST holders + say another 1,000 who can't commit to buying one but are still regular attenders at Tynecastle.

So if we get to the Final do we turn down our usual 22,000 allocation, as the other 6,500 would be "glory hunters" and they are not deemed to be worthy!

Don't be silly. The more Hearts fans that attend the better.

I just think that regulars should always get first refusal for match tickets, which clearly hasn't been the case for the Well match

10 hours ago, JCR said:

If this is postponed they try again on Tuesday 6th per Scottishfa.co.uk 

Replay would be on Wednesday 14th March.

That’s just changed. Last week it said reschedule/replay date was 13/3 

5 tickets bought online fairly easily. 

Choice of restricted view front row seats or the very back, back row choose incase of inclement weather.

Managed to get our tickets in "lower", which I presume is in the usual away stand because nowhere else seems big enough to require upper and lower definitions. Thinking back I'm sure Motherwell had quite a few rows at the front of our stand cordoned off the last time we were there so presumably it's that which is now on sale.

Archived