Steven Naismith - signs on loan (official)

Geoff Kilpatrick

2 minutes ago, JyTees said:

Best post of the thread, of which we've got now 20 odd ****ing pages! It's ****ing tiresome and always the usual suspects. 

Well apart from maybe the couple of posters that appear to be convinced he's signed a deal. ? Thanks to them.

Agreed. This is much much worse than last time.

Still at least there is some fresh Naismith signing rumours sprinkled in amongst the tragic boredom-inducing arrogance and censorship.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, Baz51 said:

Who picked the team up at tanadice and brought in Petras and straceny and dropped Hartley and Webster!

What has this history lesson got to do with us signing SN ?

Your posting style is rather familiar.

Just now, luckydug said:

It is certainly ringing a big bell Lucky.

I think it may be ....

Nah, no’ sayin.

Geoff Kilpatrick
2 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Fantasy stuff.     It must have been a remarkable coincidence that Robertson came to run the rule over a bus load of Lithuanian and other Eastern European players at the same point in time as Lithuanian banker Vladimir Romanov was in the process of taking over the club.     It so happens that Mikoliunas and Cesnauskis were certainly good enough to merit joining the club but to completely separate their signings from the obvious Romanov influence in the club is at best naive.   More likely obtuse.

You'll be telling us next that Romanov had no input into Anatoly Byshovets entering the club to supervise what was going on.    Maybe Robbo wanted him too.

Deary me. You are all over the place. I never denied Vlad asked for them to be looked at. The point is that was Robbo's call to sign them.

Go back to your passive aggressive moaning about the old thread. For the record incidentally, it wasn't me who asked for it to be closed.

1 minute ago, luckydug said:

Not worth it if you read back they have said several things when a response is given the goalposts change and they still cant spell Hearts. 

Just now, Perth to Paisley said:

Should we sign Naismith... How match fit is he?

Cannot afford passengers 

Scored two goals for the U20s at the weekend so I would imagine he’s fit enough and has match practise under his belt. 

1 minute ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Deary me. You are all over the place. I never denied Vlad asked for them to be looked at. The point is that was Robbo's call to sign them.

Go back to your passive aggressive moaning about the old thread. For the record incidentally, it wasn't me who asked for it to be closed.

Geoff in ‘all over the place’ irony :facepalm:

Can you please stay on topic Geoff. Don’t want a third thread, eh? 

Geoff Kilpatrick
2 minutes ago, sadj said:

Not worth it if you read back they have said several things when a response is given the goalposts change and they still cant spell Hearts. 

On reflection, I agree. Shouldn't have fed him.

jamboinglasgow

I wonder if its a loan at the moment as we are trying to get him in asap and a permanent deal would take longer, but aim to make it permanent in the summer.

Coburg Hearts
51 minutes ago, Baz51 said:

What about kurkis,barasa,beni...list goes on!

Confucius he say....when in a hole, stop digging. ;)

Just now, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Glad to see you admit then the players were not trialists as one would recognise as such at the vast majority of normally operated clubs.    As I originally stated.     You got there. 

As for your other paragraph.    Yeah sound.     Another coincidence that your scaley presence just happens to regularly occur at the same time as similar thread ending events.     Anyway you're causing my skin to crawl as always so I'll bid you tattie bye.

1 minute ago, jamboinglasgow said:

I wonder if its a loan at the moment as we are trying to get him in asap and a permanent deal would take longer, but aim to make it permanent in the summer.

Agreed. It’s a smart move. We see how we fit with each other and reassess in the summer. 

1 minute ago, Barack said:

Look forward to tomorrow, and a possible signing...maybe two...

This thread’s been very informative today. 

???

Dipping my toe back in jkb after a couple of years off. So what have I missed? 

Reading this makes me think probably not much... 

anyway im looking forward to us signing Naismith and I will leave you all to argue amongst yourselves. 

Maybe a mafia game in the shed is required and then gives a good reason to get paranoid and argue with each other ?

scott herbertson
3 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

I think we we should just enjoy it while it lasts. It’s been done quickly and on both sides we’ll be seeing how it works out. On the plus side most players want to stay with us when they arrive. If he enjoys it and his legs are good enough, then I’m pretty confident something will be done. If not we won’t have lost much.

1 minute ago, Victorian said:

Glad to see you admit then the players were not trialists as one would recognise as such at the vast majority of normally operated clubs.    As I originally stated.     You got there. 

As for your other paragraph.    Yeah sound.     Another coincidence that your scaley presence just happens to regularly occur at the same time as similar thread ending events.     Anyway you're causing my skin to crawl as always so I'll bid you tattie bye.

Post of the year for me so far.

1 minute ago, yvonnejambo said:

Dipping my toe back in jkb after a couple of years off. So what have I missed? 

Reading this makes me think probably not much... 

anyway im looking forward to us signing Naismith and I will leave you all to argue amongst yourselves. 

Maybe a mafia game in the shed is required and then gives a good reason to get paranoid and argue with each other ?

Wondered where you were hiding Missy... Welcome Back , na not much but you canna tease like that about SN then run away again.

17 minutes ago, MacPhee said:

Well what would be the point in signing anyone then? If the season could be over after Sunday?

Missing my point, Naismith on a loan deal will mean we are playing a sizeable wage due to his Norwich contract, hence if the unthinkable happens and we are eliminated from Scottish cup next weekend I have to be honest and say I'd rather the 10k wage was spent on new deals for McLaughlin, Souttar and Cochrane for starters rather than 6 months of Naismith. 

Not saying we shouldnt sign anyone one or not sign Naismith, he will be a brilliant signing for 6 months or 3 years - trust Levein will be pushing for the permanent deal. 

4 minutes ago, sadj said:

Wondered where you were hiding Missy... Welcome Back , na not much but you canna tease like that about SN then run away again.

Ha thanks but to be clear I do not have any inside knowledge, I just think it will happen ?

Just now, yvonnejambo said:

Ha thanks but to be clear I do not have any inside knowledge, I just think it will happen ?

Yuppp sure we all know you know absolutely no one associated with the club... Or have you abandoned us for ICT to be closer to Robbo ?

2 minutes ago, 1874KRM said:

Na that cant be genuine reporting by the Sun. Tho they do get Rangers in there....

Its ok though having glanced at the others website theyve said hes over the hill , past it and along with Berra wouldnt make their team... Fingers crossed he does join playes Sunday and stuffs that up them

Geoff Kilpatrick

If Kenny Millar was the hack in question I would be more hopeful. Otherwise it is still The Sun.

6 minutes ago, Jambo92 said:

Missing my point, Naismith on a loan deal will mean we are playing a sizeable wage due to his Norwich contract, hence if the unthinkable happens and we are eliminated from Scottish cup next weekend I have to be honest and say I'd rather the 10k wage was spent on new deals for McLaughlin, Souttar and Cochrane for starters rather than 6 months of Naismith. 

Not saying we shouldnt sign anyone one or not sign Naismith, he will be a brilliant signing for 6 months or 3 years - trust Levein will be pushing for the permanent deal. 

I cant see us paying Naismith anything like 10k. Unless that's a monthly wage.

If Kenny Millar was the hack in question I would be more hopeful. Otherwise it is still The Sun.

:facepalm:

If true,  once it is now known that Naismith is seriously considering the move,  if could very well be that the vultures begin to circle.     The likes of Hibs and maybe even Aberdeen could well fancy a go.     It would be a long 48 hours.

That Sun article has no new information in it at all. Lots of “it is understood” and “it is believed”. Can not believe I clicked on another article from that website. Can people please copy and paste the words with the link?

29 minutes ago, Perth to Paisley said:

Should we sign Naismith... How match fit is he?

Cannot afford passengers 

He must be fitter than Isma for a start

And what a signing this will be if we pull it off by the way, he's exactly the player we need just now. Young Harry could probably do with some lessons in the dark arts

Absolute Scenes
1 minute ago, Armageddon said:

He must be fitter than Isma for a start

Not really difficult to be fair, he's been towing about 626 happy meals since summer

Geoff Kilpatrick
1 minute ago, Smithee said:

And what a signing this will be if we pull it off by the way, he's exactly the player we need just now. Young Harry could probably do with some lessons in the dark arts

Absolutely.

Coburg Hearts

If this loan deal comes to pass, I wonder if some Hobbits will be wishing that Kyle Lafferty had never been suspended? ;)

6 minutes ago, Gorgie_Rules said:

As much as the Sun are scum, I am pretty sure they were first to confirm the Lafferty deal

No I was. Same as this.

11 minutes ago, sadj said:

Yuppp sure we all know you know absolutely no one associated with the club... Or have you abandoned us for ICT to be closer to Robbo ?

I really don’t know anything, I did try to get info out of ITKer but failed ?.

As much as I love Robbo and wish ICT well my seat is in section Q at Tynecastle ?

For those worries about his fitness. He scored a couple of goals at reserve/under level at the weekend. We have thrown players in to the matchday team after scoring the same number in the Scottish equivalent leagues to good effect many times.

Konrad von Carstein
7 minutes ago, Smithee said:

JKB goes a bit mental during close season, international breaks and winter breaks, we all know that. No biggie.

And during the season and indeed during games involving Hearts....:mellow:

2 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

I really don’t know anything, I did try to get info out of ITKer but failed ?.

As much as I love Robbo and wish ICT well my seat is in section Q at Tynecastle ?

?? i thought you might of. Poor show though...

haha tbf im sure he’ll come home soon ?

...a bit disco
1 minute ago, Ryder said:

For those worries about his fitness. He scored a couple of goals at reserve/under level at the weekend. We have thrown players in to the matchday team after scoring the same number in the Scottish equivalent leagues to good effect many times.

Nothing to worry about fitness wise.

One of the fittest players at the club and a model pro to boot.

ITK®

RenfrewHearts
6 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

No I was. Same as this.

Any reason for it being a loan Daza? Too much needing to happen for a permanent deal atm? 

2 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

Nothing to worry about fitness wise.

One of the fittest players at the club and a model pro to boot.

ITK®

I don’t doubt it for a second my good man. Thanks for posting. It was lovely conversing with you, and I do thoroughly hope to repeat the experience again soon, with some more exciting on-topic exchanges.

29 minutes ago, Jambo92 said:

We won't be offering anything like  £10k a week which makes your point irrelevant.

4 minutes ago, RenfrewHearts said:

Any reason for it being a loan Daza? Too much needing to happen for a permanent deal atm? 

We want him in for the derby. Was a breakdown in the release which is why permanent move stalled. Loan with an option is looking more likely. Norwich changed thier stance after his u23's performance. That could change again though. Been very close to being agreed previously but had to scrap it and start again.

• cosanostra changed the title to Steven Naismith - Arrives at Tynecastle!!!!

Archived