Steven Naismith - signs on loan (official)

Geoff Kilpatrick

4 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

So what? Miko and Chesney were trialists from a January window if you want a different example.

Never really had an option there with Romanov!

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Heartsofgold said:

I'm not saying that and my grip is just fine.  Would love him here but on a permanent basis.  Is it wrong to voice my opinion.  Oh I forgot , it's kickback of course it fecking is, silly me.

Of course you can voice your opinion, but saying that a 6 month loan with us to get him fit for Kilmarnock is just pish, IMO.

4 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

You are mistaken. Some noisy bams couldn't forgive him for losing to the shite. That's all. 

Well you weren’t at the 2-2 game against Hamilton on the Monday night when nearly the whole stand want him out that night!

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 minutes ago, Baz51 said:

Well you weren’t at the 2-2 game against Hamilton on the Monday night when nearly the whole stand want him out that night!

It was 3 3

Geoff Kilpatrick
7 minutes ago, Baz51 said:

Never really had an option there with Romanov!

Actually, we did. Robbo looked at 20 Kaunas players and took 3 or 4. So your deflection is misplaced.

3 minutes ago, Baz51 said:

Did you sit in lots of different seats in the stand that night mate?

Just now, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Actually, we did. Robbo looked at 20 Kaunas players and took 3 or 4. So your deflection is misplaced.

What about kurkis,barasa,beni...list goes on!

8 minutes ago, Jamdub said:

Of course you can voice your opinion, but saying that a 6 month loan with us to get him fit for Kilmarnock is just pish, IMO.

To be fair to Hearstofgold he was replying to my tongue in cheek comment.

Geoff Kilpatrick
1 minute ago, Baz51 said:

And what is your point?

I think if he had signed or was very close to, the media would be picking up on this one way or another. Best advice is wait and see. If he signs, he signs. If he doesn't, he doesn't. The opportunity is there for him and he needs to invest in us as much as we need to invest him. If he chooses not to, then it's for the best.

i wish jj was my dad
Just now, Baz51 said:

Who brought them in?

The same guy whi brought in Rudi

Geoff Kilpatrick
1 minute ago, Baz51 said:

Who brought them in?

Various managers. The ones you mention were a combination of Valdas and "the committee".

Mikoliunas and Cesnauskis were not trialists as anyone would recognise them in any normal sense and at a normally run club.      Utter shite .

Ricardo Shillyshally

Just had a call to say he'll be signing in the next couple of days. Don Cowie has been influential in this.

Hope it's true

5 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Various managers. The ones you mention were a combination of Valdas and "the committee".

Who picked the team up at tanadice and brought in Petras and straceny and dropped Hartley and Webster!

At the beginning of the rumours I would have taken Naismith either loan or permanent, however now having thought about it I would only want a permanent deal - don't see point in loan on big wages when our season could potentially be over in 7 days time, if he comes in on loan and flourishes no doubt he would be off to Sevco in the summer

Konrad von Carstein
2 hours ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Who is being dismissive? I love these threads when people take them so seriously and get wound up on either side of the info. It is one of the best things about the transfer window system.

That said, ruining a thread with random pictures of women was quite pathetic so I was glad the Mods did something about that one.

Jeebus Crisp! Get over yourself, fecking curmudgeon....

scott herbertson
1 hour ago, Jamboelite said:

If and its a big IF he has come on loan it would be a crap move not to have an option on him.

So you wouldn’t have agreed the loan without it? 

If if there is no option it will because Naismith doesn’t want it. 

Im very happy to have him, hopefully straight in for Sunday

Just now, Jambo92 said:

don't see point in loan on big wages when our season could potentially be over in 7 days time,

Superb attitude.

Surprised you've made it this far as a hearts fan.

Absolute Scenes
1 hour ago, Baz51 said:

Drew 0-0 at Murrayfeild, what about away to Dundee, home to killie, Partick,Ross county, Hamilton........?

You reek of utter hibs

18 minutes ago, Baz51 said:

Or Scottish Cup winning Captain Zaliukas.

Geoff Kilpatrick
8 minutes ago, Baz51 said:

Who picked the team up at tanadice and brought in Petras and straceny and dropped Hartley and Webster!

What has that got to do with trialists?

Ricardo Shillyshally
7 minutes ago, Jambo92 said:

At the beginning of the rumours I would have taken Naismith either loan or permanent, however now having thought about it I would only want a permanent deal - don't see point in loan on big wages when our season could potentially be over in 7 days time, if he comes in on loan and flourishes no doubt he would be off to Sevco in the summer

We're getting a £9M striker. Even if it's for half a season it's good busines

Geoff Kilpatrick
18 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Mikoliunas and Cesnauskis were not trialists as anyone would recognise them in any normal sense and at a normally run club.      Utter shite

Really? Did Vlad own the club at that point in time?

37 minutes ago, Kid Creole said:

Stauner-ometer on the up ?

Duno. Its no a fu Kate Upton. Just a wee chub on. Maybe like a Fearne Cotton.

HeartOfWestLothian

Very happy with this signing if true!

There really is some quality players in our team. 

10 minutes ago, Jambo92 said:

Some folk eh

7 minutes ago, MacPhee said:

Superb attitude.

Surprised you've made it this far as a hearts fan.

Its not attitude we could play the best we have all season and not progress that's the beauty of football and reality is if we get put out the Scottish cup there isn't much left to play for in the league.  Having Naismith on big wage with no guarantee he will be around next season doesn't seem look good business to me, what's your thoughts?

Just now, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Really? Did Vlad own the club at that point in time?

No. But he was in the process of doing so and already had influence in the club.   

No,  your point is still shite.

scott herbertson
3 minutes ago, Jambo92 said:

Its not attitude we could play the best we have all season and not progress that's the beauty of football and reality is if we get put out the Scottish cup there isn't much left to play for in the league.  Having Naismith on big wage with no guarantee he will be around next season doesn't seem look good business to me, what's your thoughts?

There are are four things we are still playing for this season

1. The hibs game

2.if we get past that the cup

3 a European place

4 League placing

all of them carry big financial rewards, Bigger I’m sure than what we would pay Naismith for 6 months

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Not sure whats worse. The pictures or arguing over shit long since gone.

Either clogging up Naismith watch

Blackie the Cat
2 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

THIS!!!!

Geoff Kilpatrick
6 minutes ago, Victorian said:

No. But he was in the process of doing so and already had influence in the club.   

No,  your point is still shite.

No, the point is valid because Robbo didn't have to sign any of them. Thankfully, he did sign Miko and Chesney who are now both cup winning legends. Bang on with the seethe though.

7 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

I’m 100% certain what’s worse.

The higher up the league, getting into Europe, pulling in crowds because we are winning and having players that people want to pay to watch.....yes, a waste of time right enough...

8 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Best post of the thread, of which we've got now 20 odd ****ing pages! It's ****ing tiresome and always the usual suspects. 

Well apart from maybe the couple of posters that appear to be convinced he's signed a deal. ? Thanks to them.

15 minutes ago, Jambo92 said:

Well what would be the point in signing anyone then? If the season could be over after Sunday?

2 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

No, the point is valid because Robbo didn't have to sign any of them. Thankfully, he did sign Miko and Chesney who are now both cup winning legends. Bang on with the seethe though.

Fantasy stuff.     It must have been a remarkable coincidence that Robertson came to run the rule over a bus load of Lithuanian and other Eastern European players at the same point in time as Lithuanian banker Vladimir Romanov was in the process of taking over the club.     It so happens that Mikoliunas and Cesnauskis were certainly good enough to merit joining the club but to completely separate their signings from the obvious Romanov influence in the club is at best naive.   More likely obtuse.

You'll be telling us next that Romanov had no input into Anatoly Byshovets entering the club to supervise what was going on.    Maybe Robbo wanted him too.

Delighted to hear the ITK chaps, or chapesses, are very confident that Naismith will happen this week in time for Sunday's game against the pondlife.

What a signing IF/When it happens! 

:fth:

Bazzas right boot
17 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

There are are four things we are still playing for this season

1. The hibs game

2.if we get past that the cup

3 a European place

4 League placing

all of them carry big financial rewards, Bigger I’m sure than what we would pay Naismith for 6 months

The fact that this has to explained is ridiculous.

Just now, BigDave'sHeed said:

The fact that this has to explained is ridiculous.

:spoton: Tosh.

• cosanostra changed the title to Steven Naismith - Arrives at Tynecastle!!!!

Archived