Steven Naismith - signs on loan (official)

Geoff Kilpatrick

4 hours ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

Don't think anyone has said what your last paragraph states.

Evidence of this or i call bull shite

Don’t know why your getting your knickers in a twist Dave, your probably right that nobody has said my last paragraph. Just the impression I get from some posters ?

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, sadj said:

Hibs dont play through the midfield as much as it gets banded about they played constantly into the channels to run on to at tynie. Id expect them to be more conservative this time but adopt a similar approach. We have players to combat that and now have in theory better balance to attack from. Players would be nice but either way its a close call as to who is favourites on paper. But pumping the hibees is overdue

for the record its not spelt HERTZ ?

We possibly have a better balance to attack but we continue to have a dearth of quality attacking options to take advantage of that better balance. We have lacked pace, quality and width for months and, to date, it has not been addressed . "I want to be up-tempo and fast paced...I need players who can stand up...and command possession of the ball.". Unfortunately, a quote from Graeme Murty and not Craig Levein. I want to hear a similar statement of intent from us and for it to be backed up by the addition, as Murty has done, of quality attacking options.  We're halfway through the month and, more pressing, it would be unthinkable to go into the Cup tie with Isma and / or Stockton.

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, stevie1874 said:

Don’t know why your getting your knickers in a twist Dave, your probably right that nobody has said my last paragraph. Just the impression I get from some posters ?

Just seems quite a sweeping statement to make for no reason other than to get bites.

Nae trouble here, all cool.

Jambof3tornado

If we didnt have hibs in the cup I'm pretty sure everyones blood pressure would be lower and we'd be less stressed about signings!!

27 minutes ago, Baz51 said:

Nothing else other than a win for me or I think we should really look at CL position within the club as a whole! 

Na mate. Can’t agree. The improvement recently has been clear as day

21 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Who you calling a arshole as a proud paying member of JKB. :muggy:

This forum  does so much for charity , gives tickets to less fortunate kids, sponsors  various projects that help Hearts. Remember when we were facing oblivion and entered administration, remember that donation thread, remember that failed Hibs share attempt. 

Seems that your definition of a arsehole seems well outplace on JKB. 

FTH.

Jkb is full of them. Nearly all of us have posted as if we were one at some point. It’s one of the virtues of the forum. Say what you want and watch the response. A lot of times you learn something new. 

Geoff Kilpatrick

So we are all on the Cole "0 goals" train for the cup tie to join the Foster/Musemic Hall of Fame.

Choo choo!

Morgaro Gomis
2 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

We possibly have a better balance to attack but we continue to have a dearth of quality attacking options to take advantage of that better balance. We have lacked pace, quality and width for months and, to date, it has not been addressed . "I want to be up-tempo and fast paced...I need players who can stand up...and command possession of the ball.". Unfortunately, a quote from Graeme Murty and not Craig Levein. I want to hear a similar statement of intent from us and for it to be backed up by the addition, as Murty has done, of quality attacking options.  We're halfway through the month and, more pressing, it would be unthinkable to go into the Cup tie with Isma and / or Stockton.

Unfortunately if CL made that statement of intent, he would be hounded from people saying "Words count for nothing, we need action" so he's a lose lose there.

I'm sure he has stated that we aren't playing anywhere like how he would like us to, though. 

4 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

Was always very unlikely. Time to cut our losses here, he isn't signing. At least with Lafferty you had a pic of him at Tynecastle, there hasn't even been of them yet

Just him on his own? Every other **** was in Spain.

5 minutes ago, jayjay said:

Certainly no toys out the Pram with me. I choose not to post anything I hear anymore and people automatically assumed (Wrongly) I’d lost my “contact at the club”  I just choose to keep it private with the few guys that PM me regularly now. Seeing the hassle Daza is getting here it’s hardly any wonder not too many people say much. I prefer just to chip in with my opinions on other stuff now. A lot of good posters on here but a lot just looking to create conflict when they can. I’m still here tho. Just a bit more quiet Geoff. 

Jayjay is actually one of the posters I do tend to watch with interest. Sorry to see you drop away.  

1 minute ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

So we are all on the Cole "0 goals" train for the cup tie to join the Foster/Musemic Hall of Fame.

Choo choo!

Geoff's seen this movie before ?.

1 minute ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Choo choo!

A boring disturbance in the force I feel.

Geoff Kilpatrick
3 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Geoff's seen this movie before ?.

Indeed.

I suppose Gordon Smith is a later member. Jose Quitongo is an honorary member.

Geoff Kilpatrick
3 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Pretty sure it's against the rules to name other members that haven't posted on a thread previously...

Apologies for not checking. At 18 pages it was a fair bet there was a post or two.

...a bit disco
1 hour ago, Mr Sifter said:

...a bit disco predicted the way this thread would go...?

Suspended betting on that one Mr S.

Was always inevitable.

rudi must stay
5 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

Just him on his own? Every other **** was in Spain.

True. My prediction, things will happen on Friday

I once worked with an ex Hearts player who, at that time had a mate at the club. He told me allsorts but I wasn't allowed to tell anyone. I was ITK and it was a pain in the hoop. I'd rather be as blissfully ignorant as I am now.

I think these days staff are a lot more tight lipped about what's going on but have no doubt stuff is happening. Just got no idea what/who involved.

2 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Indeed.

I suppose Gordon Smith is a later member. Jose Quitongo is an honorary member.

Its certainly better in the pishing your breeks about something you don't have any control over train.

Geoff Kilpatrick
1 minute ago, rudi must stay said:

True. My prediction, things will happen on Friday

Yep, the squad who will know who is starting and who is on the bench.

Anyway, calling a 1-0 now. A peach of a cross by Mitchell and Cole train opens his account. Lemon sent to the stand as he claims it was offside. Turns out on replay he was right. :jjyay:

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just now, Notts1874 said:

Its certainly better in the pishing your breeks about something you don't have any control over train.

Correct. We are beating the vermin in any case.

15 minutes ago, jayjay said:

Certainly no toys out the Pram with me. I choose not to post anything I hear anymore and people automatically assumed (Wrongly) I’d lost my “contact at the club”  I just choose to keep it private with the few guys that PM me regularly now. Seeing the hassle Daza is getting here it’s hardly any wonder not too many people say much. I prefer just to chip in with my opinions on other stuff now. A lot of good posters on here but a lot just looking to create conflict when they can. I’m still here tho. Just a bit more quiet Geoff. 

Quite right jayjay.

So, is Naismith signing then? :laugh:

Just had a quick browse and it seems the common consensus is that Daza is a bit of a slaver? Who’d have thunk it eh :rofl::facepalm: 

12 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Choo choo!

Stay on topic please.

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just now, Victorian said:

Stay on topic please.

As we don't have Naismith as an attacking option, I was looking at the existing options we have as opposed to Naismith playing. Hope this helps.

Geoff Kilpatrick
1 minute ago, LoveNgoo said:

Just had a quick browse and it seems the common consensus is that Daza is a bit of a slaver? Who’d have thunk it eh :rofl::facepalm: 

:laugh:

It's on again!

...a bit disco
1 minute ago, HoGwash said:

Quite right jayjay.

Ah, jayjay.

A poster I used to wait for with bated breath anytime we were even close to a window.

Can't blame a single one of these guys for choosing not to post any info they may come across.

Probably get done for manslaughter the way some peoples blood pressure rockets  when they do post.

Just now, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

As we don't have Naismith as an attacking option, I was looking at the existing options we have as opposed to Naismith playing. Hope this helps.

No this does not help as it is off topic.   I can provide on topic training for you if this helps.   

5 minutes ago, Bighenry said:

Na mate. Can’t agree. The improvement recently has been clear as day

There has been improvement totally agree mate but cmon it isn’t hard to improve to what we were watching end of last season start of this!! See the way we set up under CL is it that much different to under cathro!!

2 minutes ago, LoveNgoo said:

You going to apologise to Daza when Naismith signs?

Lord Beni of Gorgie

The abuse I took over Stockton too :lol:

Be worth it if he takes these delusional ****ing rimjobs to the cleaners 

Just now, Sir Gio said:

The abuse I took over Stockton too :lol:

Be worth it if he takes these delusional ****ing rimjobs to the cleaners 

It's going to be his day ?

(hopefully!)

Geoff Kilpatrick
1 minute ago, Victorian said:

No this does not help as it is off topic.   I can provide on topic training for you if this helps.   

No thanks. I'd rather keep interactions with you to a minimum.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, AndyNic said:

You going to apologise to Daza when Naismith signs?

Loving your positive vibes Andy

Just now, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

No thanks. I'd rather keep interactions with you to a minimum.

Amen to that Snowflake.

21 minutes ago, jayjay said:

We live in strange times when the people that should be racking up the posts feel they can't, while the ones with the most, post barely a sentence to rack them up with some really inane drivel. 

4 minutes ago, Victorian said:

No idea how he gets away with it to be honest. 

8 minutes ago, HoGwash said:

Quite right jayjay.

I love yer wittiness HoGwash. Banter. Exactly what this place should be about. 

2 minutes ago, Jamos said:

We live in strange times when the people that should be racking up the posts feel they can't, while the ones with the most, post barely a sentence to rack them up with some really inane drivel. 

Strange indeed mate.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
Just now, Jamos said:

You're not getting the full JKB experience are you?

Inane drivel...unquestionably correct...this isn't The Times though :thumbsup:

Would like to see SN sign but if he doesn't not the end of the world.  I'll still be there to support the Famous on Sunday against those inbred, sister loving ****** wombles from Leith.  And I think we're going to do it this time with or without any new faces.  They're nothing special.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
3 minutes ago, Ryder said:

Best not to question that

6 minutes ago, Ryder said:

The policy of 'do as I say, not as I do' is the box standard signature of a [ban avoiding device]unt.

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just now, Heartsofgold said:

Would like to see SN sign but if he doesn't not the end of the world.  I'll still be there to support the Famous on Sunday against those inbred, sister loving ****** wombles from Leith.  And I think we're going to do it this time with or without any new faces.  They're nothing special.

Exactly this. Better to like the idea of signing a fantastic player but treat it with a dose of scepticism until the actual signature happens.

9 minutes ago, Baz51 said:

There has been improvement totally agree mate but cmon it isn’t hard to improve to what we were watching end of last season start of this!! See the way we set up under CL is it that much different to under cathro!!

i hope thats a mick take...

i also note you havent responded to structured responses or your need to refer to Hearts as Hertz which is an unfortunate thing to do on here.

53 minutes ago, redjambo said:

9 posts in and already questioning Levein's position at the club.

No, that doesn't look suspicious at all. Nothing to see here. Move along now.

He possibly has an ally who needs back-up.

5 minutes ago, Heartsofgold said:

??

I'm fairly confident that we will have a signing or 2 this week as I just don't think CL would say so openly that he hopes to get players in this week if things weren't close.

I'm hopeful SN is signed but the lack of usual media suspects commenting on it makes me wonder how much of a possibility there is. Hearts do try and keep things quiet however so that keeps me hopeful.

stirlingshirejambo

Lafferty on twiter

Not sure where all this moving talk has come from. I’m going knowhere and as iv stated before I hope I am with @JamTarts for a very long time. I am not looking to move anywhere and if something does come around I will leave it up to hearts to decide my future.

15 replies42 retweets155 likes

Retweet

Direct message

1 minute ago, stirlingshirejambo said:

Lafferty on twiter

Not sure where all this moving talk has come from. I’m going knowhere and as iv stated before I hope I am with @JamTarts for a very long time. I am not looking to move anywhere and if something does come around I will leave it up to hearts to decide my future.

15 replies42 retweets155 likes

Retweet

Direct message

????

• cosanostra changed the title to Steven Naismith - Arrives at Tynecastle!!!!

Archived