Steven Naismith - signs on loan (official)

Geoff Kilpatrick

...a bit disco
Just now, Ryder said:

We really are.

Even a bit of a GOAL THREAT about us now, I dare say.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, redm said:

I’ve been trying hard not to look forward to this one just in case it didn’t happen. I think I’m going to have to give in and get a little excited now. ?

:oohmatron:

3 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

Wouldn't worry.

Lafferty himself dissed the rumours.

Indeed - the last line on "up to Hearts" suggests there's background goings on. Hope not. 

Lafferty - Naismith - Berra - McLaughlin is the quality we've so missed for a while. Hope this goes through. 

3 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Kyle is suspended on Sunday and the next league game mate, CL will probably play Prince.

Always one ??

...a bit disco
Just now, JamboX2 said:

Indeed - the last line on "up to Hearts" suggests there's background goings on. Hope not. 

Lafferty - Naismith - Berra - McLaughlin is the quality we've so missed for a while. Hope this go's through. 

:thumbsup:

4 minutes ago, sadj said:

So eloquently put my friend ??

So Naismith looks done n dusted who’s next ??

Jack Rodwell :rolleyes2:

rudi must stay
Just now, JamboX2 said:

Lafferty - Naismith - Berra - McLaughlin is the quality we've so missed for a while. Hope this go's through. 

Suggested to me that he feels he owes us by sticking by him and he's going nowhere

...a bit disco
1 minute ago, sadj said:

Herrera? 

Nah.

I'll probably just shave it off.

2 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

Diarra surely?

I didn't really pay attention but was this a name that popped up on the monstrosity thread? Understand there was a midfielder mentioned that would be a bigger deal than SN. Is this the name that got banded? Really??

Just now, JyTees said:

I didn't really pay attention but was this a name that popped up on the monstrosity thread? Understand there was a midfielder mentioned that would be a bigger deal than SN. Is this the name that got banded? Really??

No on that thread there was a lot of stuff thrown at certain posters so said poster then came back with that and it quickly escalated. Thats also where Herrera came from. The name of the other potential midfielder hasnt been mentioned as far as I know. 

3 hours ago, Baz51 said:

Do you think I’m the only hearts fan that thinks this??

No, we think you are a hobo 

3 minutes ago, JyTees said:

Dry our eyes brother.

...a bit disco
2 minutes ago, JyTees said:

ITK wars.

Made up rumour to stir things up.

:biggrin:

16 minutes ago, sadj said:

Wonder what our local friendly colombian will have to say now?

Like everyone else I’ll be delighted if he signs. If people want to believe that the two ITK posters actually knew something and weren’t just taking a 50-50 guess that they both left open to back away from incidentally, that’s up to them. Personally and with no offence whatsoever, I don’t believe either of them and I have nothing to apologise for.

4 minutes ago, sadj said:

No on that thread there was a lot of stuff thrown at certain posters so said poster then came back with that and it quickly escalated. Thats also where Herrera came from. The name of the other potential midfielder hasnt been mentioned as far as I know. 

Thanks

1 minute ago, Notts1874 said:

Dry our eyes brother.

Eh?

2 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

ITK wars.

Made up rumour to stir things up.

:biggrin:

Fair enough.

1 minute ago, Escobar PHM said:

Like everyone else I’ll be delighted if he signs. If people want to believe that the two ITK posters actually knew something and weren’t just taking a 50-50 guess that they both left open to back away from incidentally, that’s up to them. Personally and with no offence whatsoever, I don’t believe either of them and I have nothing to apologise for.

Apart from the over the top abuse you directed at them whilst calling them liars, naturally... 

4 minutes ago, Escobar PHM said:

You're a classy guy. 

1 minute ago, Escobar PHM said:

Twitter4b743c5.jpg

Geoff Kilpatrick
1 minute ago, Notts1874 said:

Twitter4b743c5.jpg

The new cornette smiley!

Caveat: If he signs!

1 minute ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

The new cornette smiley!

Caveat: If he signs!

Of course Geoff. A little bearded journalist etc ....

7 minutes ago, Escobar PHM said:

What a load of garbage. 

1 hour ago, Armageddon said:

Bear in mind Walkers salary wouldn’t have been peanuts, so Walkers salary plus an extra £5k x say 20 weeks is only costing us £100k for somebody that improves the squad.

If we assume he's costing us £10k per week that should be no great problem.

If we even got half of Leonard's fee up front that should just about pay our share of his wages.  We still have Walker's fee plus the saving on his wages.

The deal will probably not be as simple as that but it looks as though we have plenty of elbow room..

11 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

If we assume he's costing us £10k per week that should be no great problem.

If we even got half of Leonard's fee up front that should just about pay our share of his wages.  We still have Walker's fee plus the saving on his wages.

The deal will probably not be as simple as that but it looks as though we have plenty of elbow room..

Which may well allow us to bring in someone else ?

28 minutes ago, Ryder said:

Apart from the over the top abuse you directed at them whilst calling them liars, naturally... 

I had no interaction whatever with one of them. The other one dished it out so i felt obliged to give it back. Them's the facts if you care to go back through the various threads on the subject. We don't like each other much. Thats obvious. What thats got to do with you is a mystery to me but hey ho, poke your nose and ride shotgun for a guy who's perfectly able to look after himself, its a free forum.

33 minutes ago, Escobar PHM said:

Im with this

The economists on .net are in an absolute tizzy.  They're worried that we can't afford Naismith, in fact we can't even afford Lafferty.

We'll all be oot stealing these poppies again so we will.

6 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

The economists on .net are in an absolute tizzy.  They're worried that we can't afford Naismith, in fact we can't even afford Lafferty.

We'll all be oot stealing these poppies again so we will.

Lol i did have a glance but i glazed over half way through their posts... I said earlier they were on about how Berra and Naismith wouldn’t get near their team and how Stevie Mallan is the second coming of Maradona...

just have to wait and see what happens next ?

Coburg Hearts
57 minutes ago, Escobar PHM said:

Dearie, dearie, me. :mad:

31 minutes ago, Escobar PHM said:

I had no interaction whatever with one of them. The other one dished it out so i felt obliged to give it back. Them's the facts if you care to go back through the various threads on the subject. We don't like each other much. Thats obvious. What thats got to do with you is a mystery to me but hey ho, poke your nose and ride shotgun for a guy who's perfectly able to look after himself, its a free forum.

Zzzzzzz????

The Future's Maroon
4 hours ago, Baz51 said:

Do you think I’m the only hearts fan that thinks this??

Unfortunately not no, however....and I could be completely wrong, your style of posting has just got more and more negative, you could just be a really disgruntled fan....but coming from someone who has infuriated another teams forum for a laugh, I'm suspicious.

Apologies if wrong.

Coburg Hearts

Wether this signing comes off, or not, we now know why we let Hibs sign the Aussie. :smile:

The Future's Maroon

Looking forward to the apologies to Daza in the morning ?

A genuinely great signing. 

The experience we have in the team should help the likes of Cochrane and MacDonald immeasurably. That’s what the previous crop of youngsters lacked  - pros with experience at the highest level around them.

Derby team starting to take shape! Who plays up front looks like the biggest thing to sort out. Wonder if we’ll go for a target man in stockton.

mclaughlin

Smith/brandon souttar berra mitchell

Randall cochrane djoum cowie/milincovic

naismith

stockton/isma

The Future's Maroon

Or.....is the DR going on something they seen on a forum and trying to be that "exclusive" story!

20 minutes ago, socrates82 said:

The experience we have in the team should help the likes of Cochrane and MacDonald immeasurably. That’s what the previous crop of youngsters lacked  - pros with experience at the highest level around them.

Derby team starting to take shape! Who plays up front looks like the biggest thing to sort out. Wonder if we’ll go for a target man in stockton.

mclaughlin

naismith

stockton/isma

Let's get an ACON performance from Djoum.  Honestly believe this squad is approaching the 2005/6 standard and wouldn't it be fantastic if Cochrane and McDonald develop into the new Hartley and Skacel.  Both are progressing brilliantly.  I could watch them all day.

Welcome to Tymecastle Bartley.  We have a very warm welcome planned for you.

Liked this from the Record, should probably be much higher but I reckon Berra and Naismith are two of the biggest signings we've ever made.

If he signs ;)

Capture.JPG

31 minutes ago, socrates82 said:

mclaughlin

naismith

stockton/isma

Mclaughlin

randall souttar berra mitchell

brandon cochrane djoum skinny

naismith

isma/stockton

think Randall has been excellent at rb and far less effective further forward and think Brandon looks better further forward.

all conjecture though til we know who signs etc

6 minutes ago, graygo said:

Liked this from the Record, should probably be much higher but I reckon Berra and Naismith are two of the biggest signings we've ever made.

If he signs ;)

Capture.JPG

Was 80% no earlier ?

6 hours ago, Baz51 said:

Who picked the team up at tanadice and brought in Petras and straceny and dropped Hartley and Webster!

To Ben Jonest on paper Petra’s should of been an incredible player for us. The amount of caps he had and the team he played for were brilliant. Straceny didn’t have as great a record but back in that time you had to have something about you to be capped for Czech Republic.

3 hours ago, Escobar PHM said:

Didn’t daz post on here about Naismith and Lafferty before it was posted anywhere else- before it was on the newspaper or social media? Not really a 50/50 guess then is it? It is a 1/1727289 guess with all the players we are able to sign in the world 

5 minutes ago, Dayman said:

To Ben Jonest on paper Petra’s should of been an incredible player for us. The amount of caps he had and the team he played for were brilliant. Straceny didn’t have as great a record but back in that time you had to have something about you to be capped for Czech Republic.

Didn’t daz post on here about Naismith and Lafferty before it was posted anywhere else- before it was on the newspaper or social media? Not really a 50/50 guess then is it? It is a 1/1727289 guess with all the players we are able to sign in the world 

Ben Jonest any good? ?

Great signing , just what we needed right now loan or not

Welcome to Tynecastle Park Steven

Always had faith Daza  ?

• cosanostra changed the title to Steven Naismith - Arrives at Tynecastle!!!!

Archived