The neverending saga of Jamie Walker / no deal, he stays at Hearts (updated)

kila

Holyrood_Hearts

Why would the club release a statement about something that's been said on social media? It's clearly hit a nerve

They would've have to if Jamie's dad didn't get involved which then created a story.

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perhaps Levein should have been clearer with his statement which then could have explained the position properly at the outset? Whatever ones personal views on Levein he isn't universally liked and can be his own worst enemy. He has made mistakes and has admitted some of them and now we hope to see improvement. I am more confident in him than Cathro but this act is not played out yet. As regards the people with lists may I suggest they are getting this place confused with something more serious?

You're right, he should have quelled the misinformation and rumours on here and Facebook before they started. Somehow.

still stand by my claim gemz if you wanna believe a snake like levein maybe you should ask former players skacel n co. No smoke without fire

Today's statement came from the CLUB. I believe the CLUB.

Tell me, why would they club go this length if they were lying?

What's Skacel got to do with this? Your getting desperate.

williamgerrard

Skacel,Alexander,mchattie,eckersley and more will tell you lot how much a snake levein is this statement is only made to cover his rear end nothing more

williamgerrard

LEVEIN VERSUS WILLIAMGERRARD

THIS FIGHT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

. Already asked a certain pub owner in Dalry to arrange a meet but declined

Now, I wonder why people wouldn't want to meet you?

marshallschunkychicken

Sorry, new to this thread. Can someone explain to me why Rudi would have an issue with Levein?

Seriously. Is it to do with Locke's contract not being renewed, because that had nothing to do with Skacel.

Which mate tell you this?

Where's David Goodwillie going this year? Text Kayleigh and let us know, Willie.

Cheers.

Beautiful.

LEVEIN VERSUS WILLIAMGERRARD

THIS FIGHT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

Possible money spinner....... :)

Dusk_Till_Dawn

:lol:

"Er, Mr Levein, some guy wants you to meet him in the Tynecastle Arms. Says he's ITK about Jamie Walker."

That  would definitely raise some funds for the stand shortfall, I'd defo pay to see that.

williamgerrard

Better free up the WHOLE of July mate, looks like there's a queue forming already!

probably the mini Huns brigade i regularly have run ins with

OmiyaHearts

still stand by my claim gemz if you wanna believe a snake like levein maybe you should ask former players skacel n co. No smoke without fire

You've been shown up as a liar and a fantasist. Nothing you ever say again on this forum will be treated as having any basis of truth.

williamgerrard

Sorry, new to this thread. Can someone explain to me why Rudi would have an issue with Levein?

Seriously. Is it to do with Locke's contract not being renewed, because that had nothing to do with Skacel.

. Ask the pub owner in dalry he will tell you

You're right, he should have quelled the misinformation and rumours on here and Facebook before they started. Somehow.

Perhaps by explaining the full story knowing that the reaction would be less than favourable to his original statement? Not that difficult to understand? The club needs some positivity and Walker leaving was not ideal on top of others going.

williamgerrard

You've been shown up as a liar and a fantasist. Nothing you ever say again on this forum will be treated as having any basis of truth.

do I really give a flying carpet what idiots on here say I'm gonna laugh so much when me and other posters are proved right about ur snake off a football director

williamgerrard

Here's some info about skacel. He was offered a deal then levein toke it off the table my source a respectable businessman who knows rudi

probably the mini Huns brigade i regularly have run ins with

Listen any you twats wanna get wide with me bring it on I ain't scared and I still stand by my comments last night levein is a poisonous twat and if ur all gonna be sucked in by him see you all when we are in the championship

resorting to insults shows you have lost the argument and end up looking like a spoiled child who has thrown their toys out of the pram

Listen any you twats wanna get wide with me bring it on I ain't scared and I still stand by my comments last night levein is a poisonous twat and if ur all gonna be sucked in by him see you all when we are in the championship

We were already in the Championship. Levein ensured that we were promoted again pronto.

Thanks Mr Levein.

Here's some info about skacel. He was offered a deal then levein toke it off the table my source a respectable businessman who knows rudi

And?

Ibrahim Tall

do I really give a flying carpet what idiots on here say I'm gonna laugh so much when me and other posters are proved right about ur snake off a football director

Your? Mask slipping?

William H. Bonney

Don't you mean our snake of a football director.

You're no hearts fan.

Morgaro Gomis

Of course it would, supposed fans like yourself badmouthing the club and it's staff whilst others were going even further.

How about you apologise for being a lying cretin rather than trying to stir further? Although, you're more likely to ask for square goes again.

Called it.

williamgerrard

Don't you mean our snake of a football director.

You're no hearts fan.

I can assure you I am some posters on here will prove that.

As we all know, business men never talk shite.

giphy.gif

williamgerrard, on 01 Jun 2017 - 8:13 PM, said:

That must have happened  thousands of times at clubs over the world with various players,

. Ask the pub owner in dalry he will tell you

OK I know this is a daft question BUT

What Pub and what owner ?

williamgerrard

As we all know, business men never talk shite.

giphy.gif

not this one who has links with hearts and business not far from tynie

Celtic must be absolutely pishing themselves at the moment. The best Rangers can find to sign are players from other Scottish teams who do absolutely hee haw, barely laying a glove on them for their current teams.

If Hearts actually manage to get recruitment right Rangers are certainly not going to be a team to feel in anyway threatened by.

JamboJoker98

Come on this is getting out of hand, this is complete and utter conjecture and does nothing but perpetuate the agenda behind it. I'd ask for a source but it's pure fantasy anyway.

williamgerrard

Anyway kickback Im off again see yea all ps come on levein ur the master

Keep goin' slugger! If only our team had shown the same commitment. 

Morgaro Gomis

Why would you be happy about something which would be bad for the club? I know for a fact you're a Hearts fan, but you're a ****ing imbecile which has been proven countless times over.

wlliamgerrard is a Hearts man. Spoke to him on the train after a game at the start of the season.

Geoff Kilpatrick

:rofl:

Good to see the first reaction on here was to point score. I'm more concerned that the club made the statement in the first place because they feel the rumours are damaging. CL is a big boy so I'm wondering if they think the rumours are hurting ST sales?

Great decision, Rudi has toiled in the championship this season. Prudent business from one our directors

Morgaro Gomis

you didn't have to be Nostradamus to predict that

You just couldn't let me have this one :(

Nah, you're right, could see it a mile off.

On the condition we shift Oshaniwa sharpish. :)

And Sammon, and Martin.......

Holyrood_Hearts

When did that happen? Rudi hasn't been involved with Hearts when Levein's been here?

Big Moysey

Well done HMFC issuing this statement. Social media is a major problem and misinformation is very easily spread. There has been serious vitriol aired on a lot of fronts aimed at both the club its management and players. Think this forum could do much more to prevent esp. Hibee infiltration and trolling. Really getting sick of the negativity to our club.

williamgerrard

Wait I'm back I love kickback full off such lovely people that I love trolling lol right time to be serious my source was a member off walkers family I was on about last night so no big secret there but honestly do think levein is covering his tracks but feel free to keep shooting me down I love the usual suspects on here doing it

Meltdown threads are by miles the best thing about JKB.

Nothing to discuss as they really are, recently anyways. :uhoh2:

:rofl:

Good to see the first reaction on here was to point score. I'm more concerned that the club made the statement in the first place because they feel the rumours are damaging. CL is a big boy so I'm wondering if they think the rumours are hurting ST sales?

Nah! Cathro has already done a fine job of that........

Chortle

• davemclaren locked this topic

Archived