The neverending saga of Jamie Walker / no deal, he stays at Hearts (updated)

kila

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well that makes a lot of the In The Know lit look somewhat foolish

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Offer to make him "highest paid player at the club"

Some amount of shite been posted on here then.

Well that makes a lot of the In The Know lit look somewhat foolish

Blowhards and real idiots

Claiming they knew he was given a shit offer

Sad cases. Funny.

But it is a shame. I respect Jamie's position though.

Indeed. Fair play to the club for coming out with this in light of editing that was said yesterday.

Thought Police

Club telling us he can go so we don't lose out on further money like Paterson and Nicholson. Good business sense and clears a lot of nonsense up.

Elias Henry Furst

Well played HMFC, well played.

'He wiz offered 40 quid a week more' :rofl:

Arseholes.

Ramjets being shown for the liars they are

Well. What an interesting statement that suggests they are pissed off with Jamie. If accurate, understandably.

Will be interesting to see how Jamie responds.

Will be interesting to see how the fans respond too, as this statement is closer to Vlad style than others have been by the current regime.

EDIT. Seen some posts. Backing the club. Rightly so, unless something different comes out.

On the condition we shift Oshaniwa sharpish. :)

OmiyaHearts

Well that's an interesting read. I say leave him in the reserves to rot for a year.

Well. What an interesting statement that suggests they are pissed off with Jamie. If accurate, understandably.

Will be interesting to see how Jamie responds.

Will be interesting to see how the fans respond too, as this statement is closer to Vlad style than others have been by the current regime.

Jamie will have to choose any offer. Can't be forced to move. Up to him really. That's assuming we get a decent offer.

Well played HMFC, well played.

'He wiz offered 40 quid a week more' :rofl:

Arseholes.

It was ?200. rofl.

Bungalow Bill

Good statement from the club.

We have an honest owner and an excellent structure at the club. We get regular in depth communications and yet folk still criticise the club based on hearsay most of the time.

In Ann (and Craig) I trust.

And if Jamie wants to move on, that's his peregotive as a professional. Good luck to him but the club always comes first.

Chester™

Club not taking the shit being spouted lying down.

Good for them.

Thats if the club are, indeed, telling the truth.

Fair enough statement from the club. Though not exactly going to build bridges.

If he wants to leave, fair enough, his choice. Players doing this is hardly new. We're fans and this is his career the perceptions that come with that are very different

Would be interested to know why change of mind if thinks better offer or maybe doesn't like training after all lol. That said changes nothing guess

Cue backtracking aplenty from many on here

Perhaps some will now realise that on the whole the info from the club and DOF is pretty accurate and stop reading into it things that are not true.

To suddenly do a 180 after agreeing suggests someones been tapped up. Now what piece of shit excuse of a club is most likely to do that?

Certainly blows any of wanting to stay at hearts out of the water. Very disappointing. 

jambopilms

Some bollocks spoken on here. Can we not round up and ban anyone who was giving out shite info and stating it as fact. I don't know what people get out of doing it.

Well that's an interesting read. I say leave him in the reserves to rot for a year.

Understand the sentiment.

But too valuable a player. As long as he is in form he'd help us.

But it's clearly in interests of club to sell him. This sort of thing happens all over especially at the bigger clubs.

Really...the club are trying to be open and you still respond as if they are lying  :veryangry:

To suddenly do a 180 after agreeing suggests someones been tapped up. Now what piece of shit excuse of a club is most likely to do that?

Certainly blows any of wanting to stay at hearts out of the water. Very disappointing.

Maybe a club with new management

slashishere

Good for them.

Bang on, suspect this thread might be a bit quieter than some!

Could someone name and shame the fantasists so I can put them on ignore for the future?

Good for them.

This.

Hopefully the club will act as quickly on all such matters. 

Sooperstar

I find it very hard to believe that they would come out with a statement like that which wasn't true.

Could someone name and shame the fantasists so I can put them on ignore for the future?

You have to look at the other threads

I think there is a rule we aren't to name people unless they post on this thread.

But can quote other threads

jambopilms

It's like an anti heart agenda from actual hearts fans. The fact the club has to defend itself from shite pedalled from its own support is crazy. Lets get behind the club ffs. Too many fannys taking the huff because we are on a bad run.

Chester™

Really...the club are trying to be open and you still respond as if they are lying  :veryangry:

No.

It was more of a reply that everyone takes the party line and instantly swallows it. As ever, with these things, the answer is somewhere in the middle.

And anyway, the club are hardly going to come out and say 'aye, we only offered Jamie a pittance extra and he said naw, so we told him to bolt' are they? Think about it. Not exactly great PR either way tbh.

Mike Tyson

The club should be more professional than lashing out at internet hearsay. They did similar last year when they released a statement about transfer speculation. Doesn't really paint Walker in a great light either. Fair play for taking a stand, but I could have done without that statement.

OmiyaHearts

Understand the sentiment.

But too valuable a player. As long as he is in form he'd help us.

But it's clearly in interests of club to sell him. This sort of thing happens all over especially at the bigger clubs.

Aye I know. I'm just frustrated.

What chance do we have as a club, when we're offering academy graduates the highest wage possible, then they throw it back in our face?

He can GTF.

The bigshow maroonnicky and their pathetic wee gang look rather stupid now. Their lies have been called out.

Toxteth O'Grady

It is a shame that the club needs to issue such a statement.

It is and I cant see that it helps with maximising the amount we get for him

Dr Ian Malcolm

Another one of our players with a certain agent not signing a new deal. I for one am shocked at this coincidence occurring yet again...

The club should be more professional than lashing out at internet hearsay. They did similar last year when they released a statement about transfer speculation. Doesn't really paint Walker in a great light either. Fair play for taking a stand, but I could have done without that statement.

Where I'm at too.

Walker been hung out with Levein's words and now this statement. More professional ways to go about it.

But they oanly oafurred um ?5.10 moar a month. ****ing Lhevine and his ego eh, Dens park shitebag eh, ****ing shambles eh.

:rofl: arseholes

alicante jambo

Brilliant from the club this.We know now jamie was made an offer and would be the highest paid player in the team.Now wheres the arseholes on here that claimed he was getting a shity rise and osh and sammon were on more than him.The club is more important than any.player that includes walker let him go first decent offer.We know his heart was not in.it for a long time and his performaces showed that.Again well done hearts.

No.

It was more of a reply that everyone takes the party line and instantly swallows it. As ever, with these things, the answer is somewhere in the middle.

And anyway, the club are hardly going to come out and say 'aye, we only offered Jamie a pittance extra and he said naw, so we told him to bolt' are they? Think about it. Not exactly great PR either way tbh.

You still can't help it can you....despite it you still want to find fault.

Common sense being applied as it is at most clubs and you still want to find fault..the club are simply saying what everyone with half a brain knows that we cannot allow contracts to run down without  trying at least to get a return on our investment.

The player can of course run down his deal and that is his right but it's the clubs right to look after itself and make it clear we are open to decent offers.

Jamie will have to choose any offer. Can't be forced to move. Up to him really. That's assuming we get a decent offer.

That's right he can do an Oshaniwa and sit back and see out the rest of his contract.

I wonder what changed his mind after saying he wanted to stay? Has he been tapped?

I note to that there was no name attached to the club statement this time. They are usually issued by AB but no mention this time.

• davemclaren locked this topic

Archived