The neverending saga of Jamie Walker / no deal, he stays at Hearts (updated)

kila

Listen any you twats wanna get wide with me bring it on I ain't scared and I still stand by my comments last night levein is a poisonous twat and if ur all gonna be sucked in by him see you all when we are in the championship

Chortle

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:rofl:

Good to see the first reaction on here was to point score. I'm more concerned that the club made the statement in the first place because they feel the rumours are damaging. CL is a big boy 'm wonderso Iing if they think the rumours are hurting ST sales?

Possibly but there seems to be a concerted effort on here and FB to damage the club.

Free speech and opinion is one thing but the line has been crossed. 

What time are we all meeting at the back of the Wheatfield for a square go? I need a few hours notice.

William H. Bonney

A respectable businessman close to tynecastle. Hmm.. is it the fishmonger?

What time are we all meeting at the back of the Wheatfield for a square go? I need a few hours notice.

to print out CL masks?

williamgerrard

Possibly but there seems to be a concerted effort on here and FB to damage the club.

Free speech and opinion is one thing but the line has been crossed.

maybe trying to push levein out the door is a better plan. Unless your all happy with how levein has done in his job .A football director is suppose to oversee the football side runs smooth even when changing head coaches clearly that ain't working but I'm guess we should all be happy as we've just came out off admin ooo wait that excuse can't work anymore

postman plumber?

Boyces beard

do I really give a flying carpet what idiots on here say I'm gonna laugh so much when me and other posters are proved right about ur snake off a football director

As someone above said, anything you say now will just be looked upon as the pile of ***** it is. Regarding walker rejecting the chance to become the top earner at the club on a 3 year deal, he has made his choice clear so we should move him on as soon as possible and take whatever we can get.

to print out CL masks?

Nah. Those goattie beards you can get. Its this seasons Russian hat.

William H. Bonney, on 01 Jun 2017 - 8:29 PM, said:

Sammon?

KingRudiSkacel51

Walker wants to test himself at a higher lever fair enough and the club wishes to get paid whilst they still can. Good business for everyone involved if we get a decent fee for him, but If he gets an average offer from sevco say that in line with high earner at hearts I'd hope he turns them down and commits his future to hearts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maybe trying to push levein out the door is a better plan. Unless your all happy with how levein has done in his job .A football director is suppose to oversee the football side runs smooth even when changing head coaches clearly that ain't working but I'm guess we should all be happy as we've just came out off admin ooo wait that excuse can't work anymore

So you admit you are part of a plan to damage the club ?

The Old Tolbooth

Staggering how many people are falling for the clubs bullshit, and how many people are saying it's good business sense. Jamie can now dig his heels in and not move anywhere, and then leave for nothing, it's not really the best idea to piss your prize asset off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Selkirk_Jambo

Nothing to discuss as they really are, recently anyways. :uhoh2:

Sorry, I removed the 'discuss' as I didn't want to remove from the actual meltdown.

Which was really something to behold

Listen any you twats wanna get wide with me bring it on I ain't scared and I still stand by my comments last night levein is a poisonous twat and if ur all gonna be sucked in by him see you all when we are in the championship

:rofl: :rofl:

Destruction Derby

Out of all the things I've read today this could possibly be the worst. The constant "come and have a go" if you don't agree with me is becoming tiresome. Why would anyone meet you inside a football stadium with plenty of stewards, police and cctv ensuring anyone that does give you the slap about you derserve will be banned.

still stand by my claim gemz if you wanna believe a snake like levein maybe you should ask former players skacel n co. No smoke without fire

Is this Jamie's dad?

Staggering how many people are falling for the clubs bullshit, and how many people are saying it's good business sense. Jamie can now dig his heels in and not move anywhere, and then leave for nothing, it's not really the best idea to piss your prize asset off.

For your info he maybe prize asset but nobody ever has or ever will be bigger than this club.

I think Jamie will go now. The last thing he needs is to potentially write off a season through not playing. While I doubt he'd be frozen out and not played, the possibility has got to be going through his mind. Just hope if he goes it's not along the M8.

Out of all the things I've read today this could possibly be the worst. The constant "come and have a go" if you don't agree with me is becoming tiresome. Why would anyone meet you inside a football stadium with plenty of stewards, police and cctv ensuring anyone that does give you the slap about you derserve will be banned.

Unlikely that he'll be found in the home end in Tynecastle.

williamgerrard

To many happy clappers on here I rember when I was in Croatia a well known hearts casual use to sing kickbacks for backsides well that's what this place is like. I'm guessing everyone is happy listening to the lies being comming from levein lately

I think Jamie will go now. The last thing he needs is to potentially write off a season through not playing. While I doubt he'd be frozen out and not played, the possibility has got to be going through his mind. Just hope if he goes it's not along the M8.

Yipe. A season not playing will seriously damage his career

I 'll bet you he won't

He wants to leave and that's the reality...........unless of course we offer him ?10,000 a week when he and his agent will sprint down to Tynecastle, knock down the old stand and find the contract at the bottom of a pile of rubble

Players have the power but very few will sit around and waste a year of their career and Jamie won't

I actually think he also wants to make sure we get a fee for him but the statement will not change a thing....do people really think that a players valuation will drop because of such a statement ?..it's not exactly news that he was not signing a new deal and anyone with sense knew that would lead to a parting of the ways.

williamgerrard

Being called a liar and a parasite is bound to hit a nerve.

Great statement from the club and makes a complete mockery of your claim that we tried to force him to Rangers.

. Keep my comments see when jamie gets unveiled at ibrox well you were told

williamgerrard

. Gorgie stand mate easy to find

The club are not entitled to defend themselves from damaging bullshit ?

Is that what you are saying ?

Anyway he was the one who went back on an agreement to sign a good contract. If Sevco want him they have to pay.

Clerry Jambo

i would rather Walker played and kept scoring goals for us John, but if Jamie starts playing the funny bugger and digs his heals in to get a move to a particular club, who are not prepared to pay what Hearts are looking for, then let him play for the 20's and if he takes the huff, a wee seat in the stand for a season awaits.

Hopefully it doesn't come to that though

Morgaro Gomis

He definitely is a Hearts fan. An absolute moron, but a Hearts fan.

Sorry, I removed the 'discuss' as I didn't want to remove from the actual meltdown.

Which was really something to behold

Yeah man, I enjoyed that...in a strange car crashy kinda way.

jamboinglasgow

not this one who has links with hearts and business not far from tynie

Maybe its just me, but if he is a businessman with links to Hearts, I would have thought he would have more sense than to spread rumours. The club would take a dim view of that (as shown by the statement.)

It's like an anti heart agenda from actual hearts fans. The fact the club has to defend itself from shite pedalled from its own support is crazy. Lets get behind the club ffs. Too many fannys taking the huff because we are on a bad run.

the ITK clowns are most definitely not Hearts fans.

Anyway he was the one who went back on an agreement to sign a good contract. If Sevco want him they have to pay.

That's the really disappointing part of the statement for me, the fact that Jamie apparently said he'd sign the contract and then changed his mind. His prerogative I suppose, but does make you wonder if his head has been turned, or if he's acting on advice from an agent.

Here's some info about skacel. He was offered a deal then levein toke it off the table my source a respectable businessman who knows rudi

Levein smokes the cash?

I quite believe he wants to go to Rangers.

However your story was that the club were forcing him to join to pay for the stand but he refused as he wants to stay at Hearts. That's what you said on the other Walker thread.

The club have made a mockery of your claim.

Jambof3tornado

Very good statement.

Pity it was required in the 1st place.

True that kickback is for arseholes!

And getting worse with the anti club stance many seem to be adopting as they dont like our DOF.

williamgerrard

He definitely is a Hearts fan. An absolute moron, but a Hearts fan.

. A hearts fan who won't stand by and watch some clowns ruin our squad. 306 loyalty points aswell plus don't really care if people don't like me I won't lose sleep over it my real friends who are hearts fans can see the bigger picture and Jamie's dad is 100 per cent correct leveins comments lately is shocking also with Cathro who shouldn't even be getting next season ps how many idiots on here pay over 200quid to foh and have a season ticket im 100per cent a jambo

franko1874

How much??

Ryan Jarman

Still waiting to find out what time we're all meeting for a pagger.

I've been waiting by the main stand since Tuesday. Where are you shitebags??

The Old Tolbooth

I 'll bet you he won't

He wants to leave and that's the reality...........unless of course we offer him ?10,000 a week when he and his agent will sprint down to Tynecastle, knock down the old stand and find the contract at the bottom of a pile of rubble

Players have the power but very few will sit around and waste a year of their career and Jamie won't

I actually think he also wants to make sure we get a fee for him but the statement will not change a thing....do people really think that a players valuation will drop because of such a statement ?..it's not exactly news that he was not signing a new deal and anyone with sense knew that would lead to a parting of the ways.

His valuation won't drop, but what the club receive for him well that's another matter mate, because if he's seriously pissed off about that club statement, he might just do a Calum Paterson and stick two fingers up to the club.

Damaging bullshit? As far as I see it, it's the clubs word against his dads word, and I see no reason for his dad to lie, he's Hearts daft and is understood to be gutted by the way things have panned out.

As for going back on an agreement to sign a new contract, where's the proof? Is it just the clubs word? [emoji848]

Ryan Jarman

Good shout

Types a bit like him too

With his face?

Five to One

Levein smokes the cash?

I think William G has been on the wacky tabaccy with some of his comments tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If that where he lands up they will have had to pay top dollar for him.

If that's what he actually wants then it absolutely finishes the notion that he is a true Hearts man.

• davemclaren locked this topic

Archived