The neverending saga of Jamie Walker / no deal, he stays at Hearts (updated)

kila

Prince Buaben

Try and sell him... If we dont get a bid that is worthy then a season in the U20s... 

Also i thnk with this news. Its safe to say. Noone is actually sure who is on what at the club.

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
His name is

It's like an anti heart agenda from actual hearts fans. The fact the club has to defend itself from shite pedalled from its own support is crazy. Lets get behind the club ffs. Too many fannys taking the huff because we are on a bad run.

Totally agree with this.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Hardly a cretin, he'll probably earn loads more elsewhere.

You mean Ibrox? Because its pretty clear thats where he's going.

I hope he's on ?12k p/w there, might speed up how much faster those *******s die again. 

He's not going to be the first or last to leave us. Johnston, Ritchie, Severin, Webster off the top of my head for starters.

Bunny Munro

To be fair to all involved, how do we know that an incrediblely small raise wouldn't make him top earners.

If he earns 3900 and the top earner gets 4000 he only needs 100 more a week.

I'm with the club on this one.

No doubt he has had his head turned by another club.....

Mmmmmmm

Captain America

Clear statement from the club.

No player is bigger than the club.

Watt-Zeefuik

Either someone is talking shite (most likely) or Walker wants to stay at Hearts in theory but can't abide some current aspect of the situation, whether that's Levein or Cathro or what not.

As I said I imagine it's someone talking shite but failing that that's the best I can come up with.

Unbelievably naive from the club here. No club in their right mind would pay decent money for Walker now when they know h wants away and we'll look to empty him. Very poorly handled by both parties.

I also wouldn't be surprised if this put Jamie's back up and drove him toward the zombies.

Unbelievable. "Drove him towards the zombies". Think he's been well bit and on the turn for a while by the sound of it. Clubs fault though. Obvs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought it was widely accepted that Osh was on more than this.

I have no idea what Osh is on mate just Jamie.

Allan Preston said that Osh, Rherras and Sammon? were on 7k combined though if I remember right which backs up what I heard.

Elias Henry Furst

Try and sell him... If we dont get a bid that is worthy then a season in the U20s...

Also i thnk with this news. Its safe to say. Noone is actually sure who is on what at the club.

Hard to disagree with this.

If we can't punt him, I'd Osh him. Imagine playing him v Rangers and him putting in a half arsed attempt at a shift as he's counting down the days till he can sign a pre contract with them?

**** that.

Clean start next season, people who want to play for the club only.

If his head was in the right place then he had the potential to be a club legend. He hasnt seemed interested though recently so I cant say im too bothered

Jamboelite

I hope some posters **** off on the back of this with their in the know with Jamies dad chat and also for those trolling, it would be good for a clearout.

Has a certain poster rhyming with Hitch posted.

alicante jambo

Hard to disagree with this.

If we can't punt him, I'd Osh him. Imagine playing him v Rangers and him putting in a half arsed attempt at a shift as he's counting down the days till he can sign a pre contract with them?

**** that.

Clean start next season, people who want to play for the club only.

Great post btw.We need players who want to play and show heart.His heart hasnt been in it for ages.

I have to be honest and say that if I was a young footballer for whom my agent had made me aware of offers that could quadruple my current salary, I probably wouldn't sign a new deal either.

To be fair to all involved, how do we know that an incrediblely small raise wouldn't make him top earners.

If he earns 3900 and the top earner gets 4000 he only needs 100 more a week.

That's probably not far from the truth. We aren't going to be offering increases of huge amounts, and especially not to players who haven't really performed for half a season.

Even if it was a modest amount, he would still be highest paid and according to all the ITK folks that was a big reason of his for complaint about the contract. He wanted to be highest/among the highest.

You'd think he was earning some sort of pittance. He's doing not bad.

maroonlegions

WTF is happening to our support on here,i mean the "Gorgie Fist" wound not  have giving  a flying feck if Walker wanted to leave. :singlefinger:

Take it on the chin , move on and live with it.

Men or mouse eh.

Also be saying this for  a while  that there is a fecking rash/disease of undercover vermin on here and also trolls of other clubs causing mayhem.

Prince Buaben

I have no idea what Osh is on mate just Jamie.

Allan Preston said that Osh, Rherras and Sammon? were on 7k combined though if I remember right which backs up what I heard.

So there is plenty combinations of how that works out. Although id reckon about ?2.5k for Osh and Sammon and ?2k for Rherras.(although ive prob over inflated Rherras)

Nobody actually knows what they are all on.

hmfc_liam06

This place at times :lol:

Paterson runs his contract = club bad!

Club acts to stop Walker doing a Paterson = club bad!

Clark Griswold

Just look at the 'lap of no honour' video from after the last home game, his body language says to me his heart isn't in it. Get rid, we can't carry sulking players

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sairyinthat

Can't blame him for wanting to leave tbh

Course you don't what about your agenda getting blown Karma's a Bitch Eh.

So you choosing to be negative about the club

Well a couple of things if you've missed them. The club is still in the process of developing the youth structure to bring in good players. And building a new stand with better facilities to increase income to hopefully attract better players.

Oh and working to hand over ownership of the club to the fans with a good governance structure.

You not know any of that stuff?

A_A wehatethehibs

Gaffe filled press conferences like yesterday, then clarification statements the following day are Romanov esque - we are a gift which keeps on giving for the media at present. Just an embarrassing situation caused by Craig Levein unnecessarily publicly stating that the star player wants to leave the club, completely out of the blue.

This is the sort of info which if they want to generate interest and a fee for the player, they should leak it out into the "rumours" pages and onto agents, be a bit more subtle rather than shout it from the rooftops with a megaphone making headline news like Levein. Not to mention he basically completely slated Cathro with some of the quotes from the presser, "he just needs to learn that scottish teams play long ball" oh did he not know that? Why did you hire him then? And he also gave a golden goose of an answer to the inevitable 'note passing' question, "it's a load of shite" (meanwhile video plays of John carrier pigeon Daly on the news, again). Can we expect club clarification statements on those 2 gaffes

Much as I have been and remain critical of the footballing side of the club this is an excellent statement. When we are looking at bringing new players in it's important that they feel they will be treated well and it removes a cloud that could have been potentially hovering over us in some people's minds. We should have released this before the press conference. 

Hardly a cretin, he'll probably earn loads more elsewhere.

Why agree the deal then change your mind then? His heads been turned.

Well, there's a turn up for the books. Well played, Hearts.

For those questioning the need for the statement, do you think it's in the club's interest for it to be suggested that they offer their best players ?100-200 a month pay rises? Does that make Hearts sound like an attractive place to come to? Or for Walker to leave and for us to be left thinking he was treated shabbily?

This place at times :lol:

Paterson runs his contract = club bad!

Club acts to stop Walker doing a Paterson = club bad!

Amazing isn't it. The club has had to put a statement out because of our own supporters talking bollocks.

Looks as though his dad has deleted his fb. I don't see him going to rangers as there is no way they can afford what we should be looking for. ?1m plus or no deal

siegementality

No.

It was more of a reply that everyone takes the party line and instantly swallows it. As ever, with these things, the answer is somewhere in the middle.

And anyway, the club are hardly going to come out and say 'aye, we only offered Jamie a pittance extra and he said naw, so we told him to bolt' are they? Think about it. Not exactly great PR either way tbh.

Utter nonsense.

For those questioning the need for the statement, do you think it's in the club's interest for it to be suggested that they offer their best players ?100-200 a month pay rises? Does that make Hearts sound like an attractive place to come to? Or for Walker to leave and for us to be left thinking he was treated shabbily?

Not really surprised Hearts have a pay structure that rewards hard work and performance.

Just surprised all the ITK experts never talked about it.

fabienleclerq

Im glad the club made this statement, im fed up with the shite coming from the chavs in our support constantly having a go. Walker wants  to jump ship and they couldn't wait to blame Levein etc. I'll drive him along the M8 if he wants, no ones bigger than Hearts.

bauld willie

Good statement from the club this and totally clears up this issue.

We need more of this going forward.

the_jailer

Looks as though his dad has deleted his fb. I don't see him going to rangers as there is no way they can afford what we should be looking for. ?1m plus or no deal

No club will pay ?1m for him,lucky to get half that

Spot on. Hearts fans were intentionally lieing in an attempt to drag the name of the club through the mud.

Unbelievably naive from the club here. No club in their right mind would pay decent money for Walker now when they know h wants away and we'll look to empty him. Very poorly handled by both parties.

I also wouldn't be surprised if this put Jamie's back up and drove him toward the zombies.

Utter Shite 

Oh ffs, Jamie.

How to go about ruining your relationship with your club and its fans in one fell swoop.

Never has the term 'like father like son' been more appropriate than this. Both as thick as 2 short planks that much is very obvious.

Not really surprised Hearts have a pay structure that rewards hard work and performance.

Just surprised all the ITK experts never talked about it.

Still waiting to hear from the experts on this thread.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Before anyone has a go at me I never claimed to know what Walker was offered but I have known what other young players were offered. I did take the wrong side but I have never said something I've not known to be true.

Good the club have released the statement. Too many people talking shite.

Maybe Hearts are making tough demands on performance etc

Walker getting a good offer makes sense as does other players perhaps not so good offers.

Never has the term 'like father like son' been more appropriate than this. Both as thick as 2 short planks that much is very obvious.

Foregivable

Less so some fans

Ryan Jarman

:vrface:

What a farce this has been. Boy can away to ****, I'm with the club on this one regardless if it was ?40, ?400 or ?4000 they'd offered him to be top pay packet.

Ibrahim Tall

Walker or his family have made him look a penis here.

If he wants to leave fair enough, if he wants to do it on a Bosman - while shitty, fair enough. But there's no need to be snidely little shit spreading lies that you've been 'forced out'. Be man enough to atleast admit that's you're plan.

Foregivable

Less so some fans

The Apprentice

This has been blown way out of proportion IMO, and the fires flamed by folk on here claiming to know what he'd been offered and made out to be liars. Hearts have offered him a deal, a deal to make him the highest paid player, and after initially agreeing it he's changed his mind. To me that sounds like he's had his head turned (it happens). Now that's not a criticism of Walker, if he has the chance to move somewhere else for what he sees is best for him and more money, then fair enough it's his decision. All Hearts have done is protect themselves by looking to punt him now and get some money for him and prevent him leaving for nowt.

As liam_hmfc has said further up, there are people moaning at us trying to sell him and then there's the people who will moan when he leaves for nothing. You really can't win with some folk!

Really? There's a 13 page thread on here with loads of comments criticising the club for not offering Jamie more money or claiming they're lying about what's going on. There are members of Walker's family prominently on social media calling CL's statement "shite". There is absolutely nothing wrong with the club clarifying the situation when they're being painted as the bad guys by our fellow fans. Whether people choose to believe the statement is a different matter, but I'm glad the club have made it.

Folk were on here slandering Levein, slagging the club and some imbeciles saying Jamie Walker should sue the club for defamation. Honest to God I am surprised it took the club this long to show them all up as liars and fantasists

Well done HMFC

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

What's the odds on his dad coming out and saying his Facebook account was hacked or some shite!!!

What are the social media rumours to warrant this from the club?

Not been on the Jamie Walker thread that much

• davemclaren locked this topic

Archived