The neverending saga of Jamie Walker / no deal, he stays at Hearts (updated)

kila

Proper hearts boy so he is right enough eh......

Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out jamie.

No place at the club for primadonnas like this any more. Reckons he's worth more than being the top earner at the club does he?

Sound. Enjoy playing for Hamilton in a few years after the rangers ruin you pal.

Another templeton in the making.

Copy and paste to Sam and Paterson.

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
davemclaren

Why don't our best young players like our club any more.

Craig...?

Because they want more than we want to pay?

Ask his Dad or equally that guy WilliamGerrard.But why would you want to know in the first place.He want's to move the Club is obliging him end of.

I think JJ1984 has a valid point. I too would like to know why Walker apparently accepted a deal to be the highest paid player at the club on a 3 year deal and then suddenly changes his mind.

Why would this be? Is it because he is pissed off with Cathro? Has he been tapped by another club which is against the rules so should be exposed if true although difficult to prove. Maybe he has been influenced by Paterson and Nicholson who have also decided to move on.

Not confused, thomaso is itk with regards to the construction.

In that case, I'm sure he'll be well aware of what's been said previously.

Over to you Thomaso.

Copy and paste to Sam and Paterson.

Am I correct in thinking they all have the same agent?

Bazzas right boot

Who the feck satted the ?100 a month more shite.

And Jamie has been lieing to papa!

His valuation won't drop, but what the club receive for him well that's another matter mate, because if he's seriously pissed off about that club statement, he might just do a Calum Paterson and stick two fingers up to the club.

Damaging bullshit? As far as I see it, it's the clubs word against his dads word, and I see no reason for his dad to lie, he's Hearts daft and is understood to be gutted by the way things have panned out.

As for going back on an agreement to sign a new contract, where's the proof? Is it just the clubs word? [emoji848]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

would be good to hear Jamie's side as there's definitely bullshit coming from somewhere ? would be really interesting to see who's lying I know who my money would be on

Jamboelite

Craig...?

Who says they dont like the club ? Maybe their demands are outwith our budget which people seem to just dismiss.

Craig...?

Money and opportunity

Football has changed

Sadly keeping a good youngster till age 23 might be as good as it gets now

Who says they dont like the club ? Maybe their demands are outwith our budget which people seem to just dismiss.

This is more than likely the correct answer.

would be good to hear Jamie's side as there's definitely bullshit coming from somewhere ? would be really interesting to see who's lying I know who my money would be on

So you think the club are lying?

I don't think Levein is divisive. I think he isn't doing his job very well.

The club made the statement.  As regards the offer CL will have had guidance on what he can/can't offer and in the final analysis it would be Mrs B who would make whatever decision she deemed appropriate following Walker's non-acceptance.  People still seem to overlook that we are not a rich club and must walk (financially) before we run bearing in mind where we were 3 years ago.

Jamboelite

Yes he'll definitely come out and say his dad has been posting bullshit cause he doesnt want his boy to get any grief for leaving..........or better yet come out and say that he turned down being the highest earner cause he can make more elsewhere.

Ffs.

Mars plastic

Mechanical & Electrical. They will install the lighting, heating, alarms, communications and power cables within the new stand.

Or in more simplistic terms, sparkles and plumbers.

I think JJ1984 has a valid point. I too would like to know why Walker apparently accepted a deal to be the highest paid player at the club on a 3 year deal and then suddenly changes his mind.

Why would this be? Is it because he is pissed off with Cathro? Has he been tapped by another club which is against the rules so should be exposed if true although difficult to prove. Maybe he has been influenced by Paterson and Nicholson who have also decided to move on.

Is it because the players he was playing with were pish and our manager kept picking them then saying he was in negotiations to keep some of them

Seymour M Hersh

YOUR?

Surely you meant OUR, no?

I suspect he means your. This individual is certifiable which makes me think it could be that roaster greenginger or whatever the nugget calls himself.

The thing in all of this is if Levein had said this at the Press conference in the first place then there would have been no need for this statement.

Levein said Walker wants to leave the club but all Walker has done is refuse to sign a contract in February. Walker on the face of it hasn't handed in a transfer request to leave the club immediately. we have made a business decision to sell him at the earliest opportunity to make money.

For me the blame for this storm in a teacup lies with Levein as he has been very careful with his words in that press conference.

Wheres your source ,do you have proof ps beware Levein lovers will be targeting you soon bud good luck with that lol

William you are a good Hearts man, a proper Hearts fanatic and a really good guy.

However, you had an absolute nightmare on this. You passed on absolute nonsense as fact, started a massive shit storm and incredibly offered another Jambo a square go when they called it out as shite.

Sometimes better to put your hands up and say you were very, very wrong.

Hopefully if anything comes of this it's that people will stop allowing their absolute hatred for Craig Levein to blind them to the fact that he is actually trying to help build the club. Hopefully people will begin to think before they jump all over absolute bullshite and pass it off as fact

Not holding my breath though

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Is it just me or does anyone else struggle to work out why a hearts player and lifelong fan, feels the need to be pictured wearing a rangers scarf not so long ago and has also spent the past 6 months liking and acknowledging rangers players and club news on social media? I find it all a bit crass, unprofessional and disrespectful to Hearts who pay his wages and us as fans of our club. Sorry if similar has been posted earlier on this mammoth thread but read page 1 then jumped to 11!

The Real Maroonblood

OK I know this is a daft question BUT

What Pub and what owner ?

The Clock Inn and the owner is Walter Mitty.

Has it been confirmed that Ra Rangers are actually interested in him ? Or just more pish .

So do I and it's not Jamie's

People need to wise up and accept reality

He was willing to discuss a deal, had agreed it verbally then his agent got wind of possible offers far in excess of our offer..shock, horror the backtracking begins and no deal is agreed.

It's the football way and no surprise but lets not pretend Jamie has no part in this...he's moving for money and that's fine as long as we don't get any friends coming along and telling us how hard done by he feels.

I actually think he wants us to get a fee and not run down his deal and I thank him for that and what he has done with us but fans need to wake up and realise we live in an age where money talks and in this case it has.

PS we may find we sign a player in a similar position and there will be no accusations of what a terrible thing that player has done to his previous club.....that's the football fan way

MacDonald Jardine

Yes there is but if the club are making statements like he would have been the highest paid player you have to assume they're not daft enough to lie.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Unknown user

Unbelievably naive from the club here. No club in their right mind would pay decent money for Walker now when they know h wants away and we'll look to empty him. Very poorly handled by both parties.

I also wouldn't be surprised if this put Jamie's back up and drove him toward the zombies.

Seriously? You think his agent hasn't let interested parties know he's available and everyone's keeping it a secret?

Has it been confirmed that Ra Rangers are actually interested in him ? Or just more pish .

I believe that's the issue mate. They're not interested...well certainly not interested in shelling out.

MacDonald Jardine

He was willing to discuss a deal, had agreed it verbally then his agent got wind of possible offers far in excess of our offer..shock, horror the backtracking begins and no deal is agreed.

It's the football way and no surprise but lets not pretend Jamie has no part in this...he's moving for money and that's fine as long as we don't get any friends coming along and telling us how hard done by he feels.

I actually think he wants us to get a fee and not run down his deal and I thank him for that and what he has done with us but fans need to wake up and realise we live in an age where money talks and in this case it has.

PS we may find we sign a player in a similar position and there will be no accusations of what a terrible thing that player has done to his previous club.....that's the football fan way

Good post.

Jamboelite

I actually think he wants us to get a fee and not run down his deal and I thank him for that and what he has done with us but fans need to wake up and realise we live in an age where money talks and in this case it has.

Correct.

Seriously? You think his agent hasn't let interested parties know he's available and everyone's keeping it a secret?

Correct...some on here seem to think it was a secret that he had not agreed a deal and that the club have let the cat out of the bag...just unbelievable in 2017.

Lucille's Thirsty

Colour me embarrassed Levein.

I do find it strange that so called Hearts lads Nicholson,Walker and Paterson are running down their contracts so that we can't get a good pay out of them.

If that was me I would want the club to get as much money as they could for me.

Hearts fans my hoop.

No point keeping a player who doesn't really want to be here. Would be sorry to see him go to the huns but if he does hopefully we'll get a decent payday and then he can rupture his cruciate for all I'll care.

no idea but I wouldn't be surprised if they had an interest. Guess the question is could they afford him and how much would hearts be willing to part with him for given he's in last year of contract?

I didn't say who I thought was lying your twisting my post

Well who do you think is lying then?....or are you going to sit on the fence and pretend we don't know who you meant

I think you're hibs. Twist that sunshine.

socrates82

If no offer has been received but walker knows they want him that means he's been tapped up.

Against league rules isn't it?

So you think Walkers lying? " interesting to see who's lying. I know who my monies on" is what you said.

Yes there is but if the club are making statements like he would have been the highest paid player you have to assume they're not daft enough to lie.

until Jamie speaks up then nobody knows the truth but most of the posters on this thread are just assuming that the club are telling the truth, the first sentence of the clubs statement really made me laugh,

So you think Walkers lying? " interesting to see who's lying. I know who my monies on" is what you said.

Jamie has said nothing but his dad has been talking shite.

until Jamie speaks up then nobody knows the truth but most of the posters on this thread are just assuming that the club are telling the truth, the first sentence of the clubs statement really made me laugh,

You absolutely reek of vermin.

What shite did his dad say?

Excuse my ignorance/stupidity but what is an M&E contractor?

Rudolf's Mate

Why would the club release a statement about something that's been said on social media? It's clearly hit a nerve

By that logic I'd have fully expected a Paterson rebuttal re 'we didnae say anything of the sort aboot nae goin ovur the haffway line'.

hughesie27

His dad said "show us the transfer request". In that sense Walker hasn't said he wants to leave. All he has done is turn down a contract. The club have decided to take that and put their twist on it as him saying he wants to leave. They never said he wants out now but rather at some point between now and his contract ending. Levein Levein was putting him in the shop window which is sensible but they way he has went about this is amateurish.

Jamboelite

If no offer has been received but walker knows they want him that means he's been tapped up.

Against league rules isn't it?

Impossible to prove.

jambopilms

So Jamie walker in a RFC scarf and his boy in a strip yet hearts are out of order ???

In my opinion it would appear that Walker hadn't discussed his future plans with his dad as yet. I think he believed he would be able to see out at least the last 6 months of his contract and given the fact his dad would obviously be disappointed due to his allegiance he's put off telling him for now. Now the cats out the bag though and he'll perhaps have some questions to answer on his arrival home from holiday.

Only my opinion of course.

Yep. There's probably just a bit of a gulf between what we can afford (and our top wage) and what Walker/Walker's agent/Walker's dad think he's worth.

It's very unfair to misrepresent the offer as insulting in that context. It's also therefore unfair to paint the club as the type of organisation to offer insulting contracts to decent players who have been with us for a long time. That's not going to do us any favours.

If that's what happened, of course.

i wish jj was my dad

I still think there is an underlying issue at the club.

Nicholson, patterson, struna, walker have been offered ontracts and all of them have turned them down.

Cathro and levein have a huge summer ahead to make a happy squad for the new season.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I'd like to keep Jamie and Callum but if making them the highest earners at the club isn't enough to keep them then I don't see how the club can be criticised.

The underlying issue is we won't bankrupt ourselves again for anybody

In my opinion it would appear that Walker hadn't discussed his future plans with his dad as yet. I think he believed he would be able to see out at least the last 6 months of his contract and given the fact his dad would obviously be disappointed due to his allegiance he's put off telling him for now. Now the cats out the bag though and he'll perhaps have some questions to answer on his arrival home from holiday.

Only my opinion of course.

Believe you're very close to the mark.

• davemclaren locked this topic

Archived