The neverending saga of Jamie Walker / no deal, he stays at Hearts (updated)

kila

OmiyaHearts

Unbelievably naive from the club here. No club in their right mind would pay decent money for Walker now when they know h wants away and we'll look to empty him. Very poorly handled by both parties.

I also wouldn't be surprised if this put Jamie's back up and drove him toward the zombies.

You were on the other thread saying Sam and Jamie were offered pitiful wage rises.

Anything to add to that claim after this statement?

Apart from admitting you're a liar, of course.

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alicante jambo

You were on the other thread saying Sam and Jamie were offered pitiful wage rises.

Anything to add to that claim after this statement?

Apart from admitting you're a liar, of course.

You wont hear from half the posters now theyve been found out.

This place at times :lol:

Paterson runs his contract = club bad!

Club acts to stop Walker doing a Paterson = club bad!

Craig levein can do no rights in some eyes mate

OmiyaHearts

You wont hear from half the posters now theyve been found out.

I've got a list of every single one who lied on the Walker thread. They'll be pursued and outed without mercy.

What's the odds on his dad coming out and saying his Facebook account was hacked or done shite!!!

1/500

I've supported Hearts all my life. I will do until I die. Jamie Walker is just one player that'll come and go during my time supporting my club.

But that's cool. Because I'm a supporter of Heart of Midlothian FC, not Jamie Walker FC.

...and as an aside, this once great forum is ****ing riddled with trolls and Hibbies. Just sayin...

I can accept that some of the people peddling shite are good fans who follow the club, put good money in etc.

But really.

alicante jambo

I've got a list of every single one who lied on the Walker thread. They'll be pursued and outed without mercy.

good on you mate.Terrible some of the stuff on here by certain posters.It really doesnt help anyone the crap spouted by them.10/10 to hearts though for coming out with this.Im waiting on maroon nickys response.

A few posters who've been very active & fairly aggressive recently are conspicuous by their absence here.

What a riddy.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Maybe Hearts are making tough demands on performance etc

Walker getting a good offer makes sense as does other players perhaps not so good offers.

True. Doesn't stop some prick on another thread quoting my post in amongst others.

I'm glad the club made this statement. More of the same in the future imo.

Clerry Jambo

How much will Sevco pay us to sign him

500K plus O'Halloran please The Rangers

Jambos1983

Well done to the club for clearing this up. Hopefully get a decent fee for him and everyone can move on

As they should. Good on ye mate.

The amount of people who have been like rabid dogs with their lipsticks out the last few days on this issue panting to use this to beat the club with is beyond pathetic

I'd like to think that these scabby mongrels will disappear with their tails between their legs and pipe down for a bit, but I'm a realist.

Coburg Hearts

Without knowing who is on your list, I wonder how many are Hearts supporters and how many are interlopers trying to do our club as much harm as possible?

A_A wehatethehibs

500K plus O'Halloran please The Rangers

GTF with that. Cash up front 1.5 million, they can keep imposter o halloran and his 10 grand a week.

Nookie Bear

Ah well that's shut me up.

Enjoy Rangers Jamie.

Yep, me too.

He was always going there so let's just pack his bags for him. Don't feel any I'll will towards him though.

Coburg Hearts

I've supported Hearts all my life. I will do until I die. Jamie Walker is just one player that'll come and go during my time supporting my club.

But that's cool. Because I'm a supporter of Heart of Midlothian FC, not Jamie Walker FC.

...and as an aside, this once great forum is ******* riddled with trolls and Hibbies. Just sayin...

Couldn't have put it better myself.

johnking123

How much will Sevco pay us to sign him

Think they will pay high. Over a million, just to try and show they mean business. If they really want him, they will pay over a million. 

bauld willie

Craig levein can do no rights in some eyes mate

Thankfully the club have killed this issue stone dead, but I think there may be truths in both sides.

Some in the know were quoting some pretty small figures that they claimed were being offered to keep him here. This may well be correct. If he is already a high earner then an extra ?100 per week or whatever, may well make him the highest earner. It really depends on how much you want to keep him.

The problem I have here is with Walker now. The apparent agreement the club had with him on a new contract was essentially not honoured and he has clearly been advised he can get more, here or somewhere else.

Good riddance to him.

Some notable and aggressive posters on this subject have gone AWOL. I wonder why that is?

Did people honesty believe a club like Hearts would be offering there top young players pay rises of ?25 or ?100 per week?

Think they will pay high. Over a million, just to try and show they mean business. If they really want him, they will pay over a million. 

I will be absolutely staggered if we get anywhere near that amount. I'd imagine half a million cash up front will get the job done. Its possible there could be a player coming the other way as part of the deal too. We aren't in a strong position here given we have lost out on significant money from the Paterson injury/situation and its very clear we do not want to lose him for nothing. 

GTF with that. Cash up front 1.5 million, they can keep imposter o halloran and his 10 grand a week.

Sorry but thats pure fantasy land figures.

So John colquhoun is Sam, Jamie and callums agent right?

All three rejected contracts right?

Hmmm

Some notable and aggressive posters on this subject have gone AWOL. I wonder why that is?

Did people honesty believe a club like Hearts would be offering there top young players pay rises of ?25 or ?100 per week?

It's pathetic

The club have been reduced to having to issue a statement because of its own rumour mongering classless scum 'fans' basically trying to destabilise the club.

They are a cancer as much as The Pieman was.

Thankfully the club have killed this issue stone dead, but I think there may be truths in both sides.

Some in the know were quoting some pretty small figures that they claimed were being offered to keep him here. This may well be correct. If he is already a high earner then an extra ?100 per week or whatever, may well make him the highest earner. It really depends on how much you want to keep him.

The problem I have here is with Walker now. The apparent agreement the club had with him on a new contract was essentially not honoured and he has clearly been advised he can get more, here or somewhere else.

Good riddance to him.

100%

Cruyff Turn

Hmmm

I don't think JC is their agent, I might be wrong on that but is JC not a director at the Agency the players agent works for?

Maybe someone who actually knows can clear this up.

Winston Ingram

Hmmm

Not correct. 

A_A wehatethehibs

Sorry but thats pure fantasy land figures.

Happy to sell him cheaper to any other team but rangers ! If it is the financial basket cases they must pay big money up front.

Seymour M Hersh

Hmmm

I'm not sure JC is directly their agent. As far as others have mentioned on threads he's a director of the agency but the players have other agents assigned to them. 

Son Of Anarchy

I notice a fair few posters missing? Perhaps Jamie's family haven't told them about the club statement/this thread yet? :rofl:

Oh and this place reeks just now.

Disappointing but we move on. No-one who can earn big will stay here. I do wonder if some of it is however loss of camaraderie as all his chums have left the club. He did seem to have lost enthusiasm. Hopefully we get some decent money but if we don't it will prove those that posted that he wasn't anywhere good enough for a cap right. Will anyone name and shame them if he goes for big money and then has a great career, I hope someone has a list  :tiny:

zdrastvway

The sooner Jamie Walker slings his hook the better. I couldn't care less now where he ends up. Just get rid, Hearts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Winston Ingram

This is all a lot of a fuss over very little.

Quite why Walker's old man got so upset is strange. Levein didn't slag the boy off at all, he basically said "these things happen.. he sees his future elsewhere, that's fine"... He didn't say there had been a transfer request. 

The grey area obviously lies in not wanting to sign a contract versus wanting to leave (asap) but Hearts are well within their rights to publicise in order to drum up more interest, just as Walker is entitled to sit tight for a year. 

If they club offered to make him the highest paid player on a three year deal, that's good enough for me. But why a relatively straightforward issue has caused such a stir is odd. Walker's old man is the one in the wrong for ranting and raving about it. 

Holyrood_Hearts

Good statement from the club.

To be fair, all this could've been avoided if Jamie's dad hadn't needlessly got involved, calling the contact offer "pure s****" or implying Levein & the club are liars.

I've no problem with Jamie going. If he doesn't want to stay & sign a new deal, I'd rather we didn't keep an unhappy player & sold him now.

Nookie Bear

It's pathetic

The club have been reduced to having to issue a statement because of its own rumour mongering classless scum 'fans' basically trying to destabilise the club.

They are a cancer as much as The Pieman was.

Calm down, you daft tart.

The statement was aimed at people close to Jamie, not kickback. It's just a message board.

Elias Henry Furst

Not correct.

Same agent as Holt and well known to the club as being a c.u.next.tuesday?

This is all a lot of a fuss over very little.

Quite why Walker's old man got so upset is strange. Levein didn't slag the boy off at all, he basically said "these things happen.. he sees his future elsewhere, that's fine"... He didn't say there had been a transfer request.

The grey area obviously lies in not wanting to sign a contract versus wanting to leave (asap) but Hearts are well within their rights to publicise in order to drum up more interest, just as Walker is entitled to sit tight for a year.

If they club offered to make him the highest paid player on a three year deal, that's good enough for me. But why a relatively straightforward issue has caused such a stir is odd. Walker's old man is the one in the wrong for ranting and raving about it.

Walkers dad stuck his nose in

Winston Ingram

? Did callums not get an offer?

Colquhoun is the director of a company which represents Nicholson and Paterson. His involvement in this is at best minimal and the circumstances even with these two players are very different.

Anyway, Walker is with another company completely. 

i wish jj was my dad

Well played, Hearts.

Absolutely ridiculous that the club was forced to do this but what else could they do when some of our own are spreading lies to damage the club in order to advance their own personal agendas.

PHM and all that my arse.

sairyinthat

Ah well that's shut me up.

Enjoy Rangers Jamie.

Boom,  flip flop a lot more of yiz to come

• davemclaren locked this topic

Archived