The neverending saga of Jamie Walker / no deal, he stays at Hearts (updated)

kila

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Heartsmad1874

How's he going about it like?

There seems to be a shitload of hearsay going on around it, "I've spoke to family members" "he was offered 20 quid more" all this pish, what's he actually came out and said?

Not said anything publicly but Hearts offered him to be the best paid player at the club which he accepted and then changed his mind and now it seems to be clear Rangers were involved in his decision making.

Bowmans_Boot

The folk defending him seem to be the ones known to have, ehh neutral feelings for things rangers.

Surprise, surprise.

This is a bit rich from the man who cried and cried when called a Hibs fan for celebrating their SC win, and also pleaded for the "abuse" to stop.

I have said Rangers have acted appallingly here, Rangers are to blame etc etc. That is hardly sticking up for them.

But no surprise as this is your pathetic, hypocritical level of debating.

We've got a sudden influx of posters who seemingly haven't followed this story and are 'genuinely' wondering what JW has done wrong.

Weird.

Rudolf's Mate

You'd sell your gran to sevco ??????

I'd have to look at the amount given and weigh up the costs of digging her up/fine or worse jail.

What part?

The insinuation that JW engineering a move must be an indication of the general bad feeling around Hearts?

The insinuation that he just innocently fancies a new challenge and is unfairly taking pelters.

Just your whole post to be honest.

Jambo 4 Ever

How's he going about it like?

There seems to be a shitload of hearsay going on around it, "I've spoke to family members" "he was offered 20 quid more" all this pish, what's he actually came out and said?

You seriously asking that?

He is getting photos with rangers players and posting them online, liking various rangers content on social media, posting pictures of his kid in a rangers kit.

going back on his word to sign a new contract,

liking a comment on twitter regarding the rangers bid for him

NONE of it is excusable for a current Hearts employee AND supposed hearts fan

Brave Hearts

No. I like Jamie Walker and do not like at all the way he is being spoken about. Totally unfair and disrespectful.

No probs. However with his alleged activities on social media with his performances and lack of effort this year, he seem to be bringing on the criticism himself.....

Not said anything publicly but Hearts offered him to be the best paid player at the club which he accepted and then changed his mind and now it seems to be clear Rangers were involved in his decision making.

So why has he changed his mind? Maybe he doesn't fancy the manager or believe the club is heading in the right direction? Surely you have a right to change your mind before signing on the dotted line, I don't even know the circumstances but I don't think anyone else does either, folk are just diving in all over the place.

I'll wait and see how it all pans out then make a decision on who to call a snake.

Bazzas right boot

This is a bit rich from the man who cried and cried when called a Hibs fan for celebrating their SC win, and also pleaded for the "abuse" to stop.

I have said Rangers have acted appallingly here, Rangers are to blame etc etc. That is hardly sticking up for them.

But no surprise as this is your pathetic, hypocritical level of debating.

I never celebrated any other team winning the cup bar Hearts, so as before, you can calm it with your lies.  Says allot about someone when they need to spout lies to defend themselves. Also, as with a few other threads, its a shambles how many times folk can bring up hibs in a thread with nothing to do with them. hibs must be the only team you mention more than Rangers!

Who said I was talking about you, anyway......... :2thumbsup: - Someone is quite precious!

Bazzas right boot

So why has he changed his mind? Maybe he doesn't fancy the manager or believe the club is heading in the right direction? Surely you have a right to change your mind before signing on the dotted line, I don't even know the circumstances but I don't think anyone else does either, folk are just diving in all over the place.

I'll wait and see how it all pans out then make a decision on who to call a snake.

Fair question to be asked. Be good to no his answer, is it something at Hearts or is it just simply more money from Rangers and his agent has turned his head?

However, the way Walker seems to be conducting himself isn't great. Its not waht you do, its the way you do it, n' all that.

Bowmans_Boot

I never celebrated any other team winning the cup bar Hearts, so as before, you can calm it with your lies. Says allot about someone when they need to spout lies to defend themselves. Also, as with a few other threads, its a shambles how many times folk can bring up hibs in a thread with nothing to do with them. hibs must be the only team you mention more than Rangers!

Who said I was talking about you, anyway......... :2thumbsup: - Someone is quite precious!

Every single one of your replies to me mentions Rangers as you have no other debating skills.

Everyone knows you as the guy who celebrated Hibs winning, thats who you will always be.

Allowayjambo1874

I agree with all of this, but he needs to show more sense when it comes to social media.

I thought young footballers were taught all about this, usually to make sure they know the boundaries of acceptable behavior, but also to teach them that everything they put up will be analysed. Rangers sympathy or not, it is seriously misguided of Jamie to pose for photos so willingly when his current employer is still paying him a huge amount of money.

Unless he's manufacturing a way out. Suspect even more comments and 'likes' will be made just to make it harder for hearts to keep him. He's making his position at the club untenable, if he runs out in a maroon shirt now he will probably get booed by the support every time he touches the ball.

Think from football side he became disillusioned by the players alongside him last season and I've also heard rumours that the new contract offered wasn't as great as some people think but the way he's gone about sucking up to those scumbags makes my stomach turn.

The price is a million, pay up or feck off. No payment no problem Walker can play u20's for a whole season. Unless massive u-turn he can never play for first team again.

sairyinthat

No. I like Jamie Walker and do not like at all the way he is being spoken about. Totally unfair and disrespectful.

Then that's Tough you are an apologist for Walker and that's an odd thing.

Bowmans_Boot

Fair question to be asked. Be good to no his answer, is it something at Hearts or is it just simply more money from Rangers and his agent has turned his head?

However, the way Walker seems to be conducting himself isn't great. Its not waht you do, its the way you do it, n' all that.

The truth is probably somewhere in the middle: all parties (Jamie, Hearts & Rangers) will be to blame in some way. Not much is 100% black and white.

However, I think it is absolutely crystal clear that Rangers have spoken to him, making them the most to blame. They should, but wont get hammered for doing so.

I dont get how Jamie has acted so appallingly, to be honest. The photos are old news and he himself hasnt made any comment. You could argue that him "liking" the post about the transfer fee being turned down is because he wants to stay!!

New Huns manager came in and fancied the look of him? Seen his 3 mates Holt Sam and Paterson leave and thought its time to go? He has every right to change his mind, granted but this has been engineered to ****. The club thought by making the statements they were defending themselves to the support when in hindsight they should have stayed quiet because it's plainly obvious what's happening now.

Bowmans_Boot

Then that's Tough you are an apologist for Walker and that's an odd thing.

I have massive respect and admiration for a player who has been with Hearts his entire career, has given superb service, scored some great goals, who went from a promising youngster to our most influential player and is one of us?

Not that odd.

sairyinthat

I have massive respect and admiration for a player who has been with Hearts his entire career, has given superb service, scored some great goals, who went from a promising youngster to our most influential player and is one of us?

Not that odd.

Think not?

Tynecastlesmychurch

Just read that aparantly rangers M2 made an offer of 500k and then 650k once we turned down the 500k offer. Not sure if this is 100% spot on but I was told yesterday that the actual offers were around 400k plus 100k in add ons. The second not much better at 450k up front with around 100k payed next season. Now aparantly rangers light will go for him in January if we don't agree terms so that means we need to sell him to someone else (the preferred option) or we could just let him rot with Osh for a year? I no that's harsh and I will point out that Walkers been my favourite player over the last few years. But if he wants to force a move that could cost the club a lot of money then he can GTF! No man is bigger than the club! At least Paterson kept giving his all while playing for us and never spoke out publicly about wanting to leave. And even insisted that we get a 20% sell on fee.

Glamorgan Jambo

The club need to sit tight for now. All the information in the press will be coming from Jim Traynor, Sevco's pr dinosaur.

Let's see what they get for Barrie McKay first.

So what bids are correct? yesterday it was reported ?500K then a second bid of ?650K would be made today.Now the record are saying

Rangers want Hearts ace Jamie Walker - and are weighing up a third bid for the Jambos? top scorer after having two offers booted out so far.

Hearts branded the bids - believed to be ?300,000 and ?400,000 - as ?derisory? and are understood to be holding out for ?1million for the wantaway star who still has a year left on

Every single one of your replies to me mentions Rangers as you have no other debating skills.

Everyone knows you as the guy who celebrated Hibs winning, thats who you will always be.

Yip, he will always be that guy that wanted Hibs to win and break their 114 year miserable record which gave us Jambos glorious bragging rights. His reasons were mind blowing, some pish about it will make Rangers stronger....hahaha

Take the shame and never to be forgotten on here, never.

Bowmans_Boot

At least Paterson kept giving his all while playing for us and never spoke out publicly about wanting to leave. And even insisted that we get a 20% sell on fee.

Yeah, and he was absolutely slated on here before that sell on fee was announced. He was a greedy, Judas, "cant defend, anyway", overrated, bigheaded etc etc guy who wasnt welcome back at Tynecastle.

Perhaps these very same fans should cut out some of the abuse until the truth is actually known.

Bazzas right boot

Not that odd.

If the club involved was Celtic you'd be spitting feathers, but because its rangers you are a beacon of respect, reason and dignity.

Tragic.

What are your feelings on Pressley ( I honestly cannot remember?

Bazzas right boot

The truth is probably somewhere in the middle: all parties (Jamie, Hearts & Rangers) will be to blame in some way. Not much is 100% black and white.

However, I think it is absolutely crystal clear that Rangers have spoken to him, making them the most to blame. They should, but wont get hammered for doing so.

I dont get how Jamie has acted so appallingly, to be honest. The photos are old news and he himself hasnt made any comment. You could argue that him "liking" the post about the transfer fee being turned down is because he wants to stay!!

You could, but surley you are not?

A contract extension would be the best way to do that, not liking a post.

Bowmans_Boot

If the club involved was Celtic you'd be spitting feathers, but because its rangers you are a beacon of respect, reason and dignity.

Tragic.

What is your feelings on Pressley ( I honestly cannot remember?

I have absolutely slated Rangers here: they should be hammered for this, but wont be as they never are.

How is that sticking up for Rangers? I am sticking up for Jamie.

Bazzas right boot

Yip, he will always be that guy that wanted Hibs to win and break their 114 year miserable record which gave us Jambos glorious bragging rights. His reasons were mind blowing, some pish about it will make Rangers stronger....hahaha

Take the shame and never to be forgotten on here, never.

For the record, I never wanted hibs to win a cup.

I only want Hearts to win cups.

Anyway, another time, PM me if its got you that excited.

Bowmans_Boot

You could, but surley you are not?

A contract extension would be the best way to do that, not liking a post.

I think we should all wait until we find out the full, true story.

For me, the only party completely and obviously at fault here are Rangers.

For the record, I never wanted hibs to win a cup.

I only want Hearts to win cups.

Anyway, another time, PM me if its got you that excited.

Oh dear, backtracking

Hahaha....as I said, Take the Shame, you will always be that guy!

Bazzas right boot

I have absolutely slated Rangers here: they should be hammered for this, but wont be as they never are.

In regards to your previous post about remebering and respecting Jaimies service to the club amongst all this specualtion. What were your feelings on Pressley?

Where you neutral  in his actions as you appear to be with Walker, accept they were in the heat of the moment, have little impact on Hearts and then remember his excellent service and playing career with us along with his cup winning achievement?

Or do you think he's a twat/ snake/ etc?

Which camp where/ are you in?

Its interesting, as I only see one difference, I think I know the answer already tbh.

Anyway, its off topic, I apologise.

Imo, Walker needs punted asap or sign an extension, he cannot play his last year out with us.

Bazzas right boot

Oh dear, backtracking

Hahaha....as I said, Take the Shame, you will always be that guy!

I'm very comfortable in my dislike for anything Rangers ( and Celtic).

I am also very comfortable with my position in regards to hibs.

Hearts fan first, hibs hater second. You should try it.

No shame, here.

Bazzas right boot

I think we should all wait until we find out the full, true story.

For me, the only party completely and obviously at fault here are Rangers.

Maybe, but its very niave to ignore the fact that football agents do approach other clubs and players do get thier heads turned. Not news tbh, happens all over. Ranger aren't doing what most clubs have doen or do, probably including ourselves.

Any chance we could stop this from becoming another Tosh-supports-Hibs thread?  FFS it's an argument that's been done over and over on numerous other threads.  PM each other if you must.

Anyway, if Hearts do end up selling Walker to Rangers, please, please get the cash up front.  No instalments; no deferred payments; no buy now pay later.  Don't trust these jokers any farther than we could kick them. 

jack D and coke

Celebrated Hibs winning!??? Wtf!???

Haken, on 15 Jun 2017 - 09:57 AM, said:

Any chance we could stop this from becoming another Tosh-supports-Hibs thread?  FFS it's an argument that's been done over and over on numerous other threads.  PM each other if you must.

Anyway, if Hearts do end up selling Walker to Rangers, please, please get the cash up front.  No instalments; no deferred payments; no buy now pay later.  Don't trust these jokers any farther than we could kick them. 

cash up front ..no chance

How very noble of you :lol:

Walter Bishop

What an utter *****. There are some Hearts fans, especially younger ones, who absolutely hero worship this guy and this is how he behaves. Whether this was all started by his agent turning his head or not, Walker's making sure he paints himself into a corner.

The guy's a ****.

This is the sad thing about the whole situation, for 4 years my laddie has had Hearts strips, Home and away with Walker`s name and number on the back. The guy is a complete dick.

Key word in this statement is 'respectful'.

Hands up everyone who thinks the recent actions of JW  have been 'respectful' to HMFC and the fans of HMFC.

Respect is a 2-way street

Bazzas right boot

Cash only, meet in a dark alley, leave the breifcase, check the notes before doing the swap and throwing Jamie out the car, I wouldn't trust their bank transfer either.

Jambo 4 Ever

How can you stick up for Jamie?  -Can't you see he is in the wrong too? 

Rangers - we expect it from

but Jamie (who is supposedly a Hearts fan if you believe some on here) it is disappointing to say the least and no excuse really

If he was treating us fans with respect, he would get the same in return from the fans - look at Paterson for example

Bowmans_Boot

In regards to your previous post about remebering and respecting Jaimies service to the club amongst all this specualtion. What were your feelings on Pressley?

Where you neutral in his actions as you appear to be with Walker, accept they were in the heat of the moment, have little impact on Hearts and then remember his excellent service and playing career with us along with his cup winning achievement?

Or do you think he's a twat/ snake/ etc?

Which camp where/ are you in?

Its interesting, as I only see one difference, I think I know the answer already tbh.

Anyway, its off topic, I apologise.

Imo, Walker needs punted asap or sign an extension, he cannot play his last year out with us.

I dont see what this has to do with Jamie at all. I also could not have been clearer in slating Rangers hers. But fair enough.

I loved Pressley for Hearts, accepted when he left but thought his actions at Tynecastle were awful.

Bowmans_Boot

Any chance we could stop this from becoming another Tosh-supports-Hibs thread? FFS it's an argument that's been done over and over on numerous other threads. PM each other if you must.

I brought it up because he raised the "Rangers fan" accusation against me: he cant have it both ways.

I agree that it is boring, not needed and off topic but he brought it up.

Bowmans_Boot

How very noble of you :lol:

I think players who have given their all (& their entire career to date) to us deserve it.

Bowmans_Boot

How can you stick up for Jamie? -Can't you see he is in the wrong too?

Rangers - we expect it from

but Jamie (who is supposedly a Hearts fan if you believe some on here) it is disappointing to say the least and no excuse really

If he was treating us fans with respect, he would get the same in return from the fans - look at Paterson for example

Paterson was absolutely slated on here!!!!

I think players who have given their all (& their entire career to date) to us deserve it.

And you believe that downing tools for the last 6 months and apparently trying to get sent of for us constitutes giving his all?

Nahhhhhh no thanks.

He's a snakey wee rat who has been trying to engineer himself a move away from the club. Its as clear as day for all to see.  

Bazzas right boot

I dont see what this has to do with Jamie at all. I also could not have been clearer in slating Rangers hers. But fair enough.

I loved Pressley for Hearts, accepted when he left but thought his actions at Tynecastle were awful.

Two players whop pissed onHearts, one you seem to be defending, the other you have openly lambasted.

The difference?  Let me think?

Anyway off topic, but, even if you don't mean it your posts come across very pro Rangers ( and not just games involving hibs and rangers, just generally)

So no problem with Craig Gordon then? 

the absolute excuses people making for walker is unreal, bigger ***** than Webster for me. 

Refuse to sell him to ranger and take the dev fee, on the bench that he lives on most of the time anyway till the end of his contract

• davemclaren locked this topic

Archived