The neverending saga of Jamie Walker / no deal, he stays at Hearts (updated)

kila

Bowmans_Boot

Two players whop pissed onHearts, one you seem to be defending, the other you have openly lambasted.

The difference? Let me think?

Anyway off topic, but, even if you don't mean it your posts come across very pro Rangers ( and not just games involving hibs and rangers, just generally)

As you say: it is well off topic. It is also boring and incorrect.

Lets keep to the topic rather than having childish digs (both of us).

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
super_vlad, on 15 Jun 2017 - 10:14 AM, said:

So no problem with Craig Gordon then? 

the absolute excuses people making for walker is unreal, bigger ***** than Webster for me. 

Refuse to sell him to ranger and take the dev fee, on the bench that he lives on most of the time anyway till the end of his contract

No dev fee

Bowmans_Boot

So no problem with Craig Gordon then?

the absolute excuses people making for walker is unreal, bigger ***** than Webster for me.

Refuse to sell him to ranger and take the dev fee, on the bench that he lives on most of the time anyway till the end of his contract

We wont get any development fee.

Bowmans_Boot

And you believe that downing tools for the last 6 months and apparently trying to get sent of for us constitutes giving his all?

Nahhhhhh no thanks.

He's a snakey wee rat who has been trying to engineer himself a move away from the club. Its as clear as day for all to see.

I dont think he downed tools, I think he played poorly and became even more down and disillusioned when he realised that his team mates didnt give a toss about us.

Bowmans_Boot, on 15 Jun 2017 - 10:18 AM, said:

I dont think he downed tools, I think he played poorly and became even more down and disillusioned when he realised that his team mates didnt give a toss about us.

Are you an ex-pro by any chance?

Cool, so erm..... yeah, not 'giving his all' then as you previously suggested.

The kind of disillusionment that would force you to get yourself deliberately sent off. It's pretty clear what's happened but you carry on. Just endorses the view that most huns and sympathisers aren't the smartest tools in the box.

Fair question to be asked. Be good to no his answer, is it something at Hearts or is it just simply more money from Rangers and his agent has turned his head?

However, the way Walker seems to be conducting himself isn't great. Its not waht you do, its the way you do it, n' all that.

Absolutely guaranteed the Rangers manager had a word in his ear after the MOTM performance from him at a Tynecastle against them in February.

No shock that's when he done his U-turn on the contract and he couldn't give a **** after that.

Cowardly little snake.

Absolutely guaranteed the Rangers manager had a word in his ear after the MOTM performance from him at a Tynecastle against them in February.

No shock that's when he done his U-turn on the contract and he couldn't give a **** after that.

Cowardly little snake.

The same Rangers manager that is now the Nottingham forest manager?

Cowardly little snake.

Was Warburton not in charge when we beat them in February?

Allowayjambo1874

Cowardly little snake.

That would be perfect actually, if Notts forest came in with a proper bid that would really set the cat amongst the pigeons!

Jamie Walker is a fantastic quality player who has proved he can play at the highest level in Scottish football. His skills will be wanted by other clubs and the ball is in Hearts hands. Slagging the guy off just shows the lack of respect any player will receive because he wants to move on because his career is going nowhere playing for the current Hearts management. Hearts fans should be better than bad mouthing a man who has served Hearts so well.

Jambo 4 Ever

Jamie Walker is a fantastic quality player who has proved he can play at the highest level in Scottish football. His skills will be wanted by other clubs and the ball is in Hearts hands. Slagging the guy off just shows the lack of respect any player will receive because he wants to move on because his career is going nowhere playing for the current Hearts management. Hearts fans should be better than bad mouthing a man who has served Hearts so well.

Do you think the same about Pressley too?

Bowmans_Boot

Cool, so erm..... yeah, not 'giving his all' then as you previously suggested.

No. I think he tried his hardest. Doing so, and making things happen, becomes extremely difficult when almost all of your team mates give less than a toss.

Remaining motivated is also very hard when noone is. Werent you, as a fan, extremely demotivated for the last few months of the season? Imagine being a fan playing with that.

I will translate this for everyone......

Its all Cathro and Levein's fault.

kingantti1874

Hes not serving us well now. Jason Cummings has served hibs well, signed anew deal and ensured hibs get some reward for his development.

Unknown user

No he isn't, he's pretty good at SPL level, but inconsistent. His overall game is nowhere near the standard needed for caps and he's an empty jersey defensively.

I'm not overly worked up about it because I don't believe there's true loyalty in the game any more so it's just not a surprise, but you can't blame hearts fans for being upset that a former badge kisser actively wants to leave us for a club most of us have nothing but contempt for.

I have absolutely slated Rangers here: they should be hammered for this, but wont be as they never are.

How is that sticking up for Rangers? I am sticking up for Jamie.

Sticking up for Jamie....He's taking the piss out of you and all other Hearts fans. I'm sure he couldn't give a shinny shite about you he certainly doesn't for any other fan. The irony being his family are included in this.

Jamie Walker wanting to better his career is fine but have some ****in respect for the guys who paid their hard earned to support him over the years. Patterson was at least honest Walker is a lying scheming little shit. No player is bigger than the club so **** him he'd have went with many fans best wishes now he can rot on the Rangers bench for ever more as far as I'm concerned.

Morgaro Gomis

The irony of this post is hilarious considering all you do is have a go at Craig Levein. A man who has served us far better than Jamie Walker ever has, as player, manager and now DoF.

No he isn't, he's pretty good at SPL level, but inconsistent. His overall game is nowhere near the standard needed for caps and he's an empty jersey defensively.

I'm not overly worked up about it because I don't believe there's true loyalty in the game any more so it's just not a surprise, but you can't blame hearts fans for being upset that a former badge kisser actively wants to leave us for a club most of us have nothing but contempt for.

That's how I feel about him too. If he wants to go, fine, and at least we won't have to hear any more about how he's an international talent whenever he has a half-decent game. Seems a bit sad that he wants to go there though. 

BobbyJenkins

There are ways of doing it and this is not it, hes shat on Hearst fans. 

If we can get close to ?1m for Walker and bring in Blair Spittal on a free and another to replace Nicholson we will have done ok. Walker disappoints me. His attitude at the moment makes me never want him to wear a Hearts top again. Fair enough going for more cash, a signing on fee, and staying close to home with a young family but not this way Jamie. There's more professional ways of doing this and leaving on better terms. This stinks to the core. Don't expect a hero's return Judas.

Bowmans_Boot

Sticking up for Jamie....He's taking the piss out of you and all other Hearts fans. I'm sure he couldn't give a shinny shite about you he certainly doesn't for any other fan. The irony being his family are included in this.

Jamie Walker wanting to better his career is fine but have some ****** respect for the guys who paid their hard earned to support him over the years. Patterson was at least honest Walker is a lying scheming little shit. No player is bigger than the club so **** him he'd have went with many fans best wishes now he can rot on the Rangers bench for ever more as far as I'm concerned.

I disagree. If/when he leaves us I will wish him all the best for his career and genuinely hope he is massively successful.

Paterson? You do remember what was being posted about him before the sell on clause was announced, dont you? Fans also display a distinct lack of loyalty and appreciation at times.

Cruyff Turn

Nah.

Walker has played well for a couple of seasons.

We scouted him, developed him, paid him through his severe knee injury at 16/17 yr old, paid for treatment and surgeries and kept faith in him through that when we could have easily punted him.

How many injuries has he had in the first team that we've paid his wages and his surgeries for and helped him through. He's had metatarsal injuries, persistent knee injuries and we've stuck by him.

We've offered him top wedge and long term security to cement his PHM credentials. Instead what he has done is reneged on an agreed deal and has had his tongue up Sevco's arse, a rival club, ever since then while under contract with our club.

Talk about ssssssnnnakesss.

He can feck right off and like any other player in the past who has sought to worm their way over to the dark side, he will get dugs abuse and rightly so.

If Hearts don't get the cash I hope Levein makes sure he does not kick a ball for a whole season, then we'll see what level he is at after that.

bauld willie

Correct, he has been an outstanding player for us.

If we really wanted to keep Walker, we would have paid the going rate and then he may not have been so quite to quick to reject the deal he was offered, although it does really annoy me.

The real culprit here is Rangers. They have clearly shown intestest and that's all it takes. If we don't pay the going rate, he's vulnerable. Walker is now just working his ticket and ingratiating himself to the blue filth. I'm pretty sure everyone here would do exactly the same for a substantially better lifestyle.

This underhanded stuff has been going on with the old firm for as long as I can remember.

There is blame on all sides here.

BobbyJenkins

Nah.

Walker has played well for a couple of seasons.

We scouted him, developed him, paid him through his severe knee injury at 16/17 yr old, paid for treatment and surgeries and kept faith in him through that when we could have easily punted him.

How many injuries has he had in the first team that we've paid his wages and his surgeries for and helped him through. He's had metatarsal injuries, persistent knee injuries and we've stuck by him.

We've offered him top wedge and long term security to cement his PHM credentials. Instead what he has done is reneged on an agreed deal and has had his tongue up Sevco's arse, a rival club, ever since then while under contract with our club.

Talk about ssssssnnnakesss.

He can feck right off and like any other player in the past who has sought to worm their way over to the dark side, he will get dugs abuse and rightly so.

If Hearts don't get the cash I hope Levein makes sure he does not kick a ball for a whole season, then we'll see what level he is at after that.

BANG ON

So ?600k has been knocked back by Hearts.

"So will you take ?500k for JW Ann"?

"No, I feel Jamie's valuation is ?1 Million pounds at the minimum"

"OK, so will you take ?600k then"?

GTF ya trumpets.

Correct, he has been an outstanding player for us.

If we really wanted to keep Walker, we would have paid the going rate and then he may not have been so quite to quick to reject the deal he was offered, although it does really annoy me.

The real culprit here is Rangers. They have clearly shown intestest and that's all it takes. If we don't pay the going rate, he's vulnerable. Walker is now just working his ticket and ingratiating himself to the blue filth. I'm pretty sure everyone here would do exactly the same for a substantially better lifestyle.

This underhanded stuff has been going on with the old firm for as long as I can remember.

There is blame on all sides here.

He's not been an outstanding players for us, that's absolutely nonesene.

Don't get me wrong, he's a very good player on his day and one of the best in the league in his position

However, outstanding Hearts players win Scottish cups, get international recognition, visibly love being at the football club.

Players like Rudi, Gordon, Berra etc were outstanding.

JW is not.

downunder jambo

Cash only, meet in a dark alley, leave the breifcase, check the notes before doing the swap and throwing Jamie out the car, I wouldn't trust their bank transfer either.

This made me chuckle!

Can't even be bothered getting into the argument re the truly braindead and sleekit Jamie Walker, he's made his bed and he'll need to lie in it. Celtic must be pishing themselves that he's the level Rangers are bringing in.

But please ffs will people stop comparing Pressley, a leader of men, cup winning captain and Hearts legend and someone who has more intelligence in his big toe than this wee bawbag. Walker was a standout in the Championship and has done well against the bottom 6 in th SPHell but it's like trying to find Wally when we face anyone of any quality or consequence.

Seymour M Hersh

No. I like Jamie Walker and do not like at all the way he is being spoken about. Totally unfair and disrespectful.

Of course Walker is being so fair and respectful to HMFC and their fans.

You say 'the going rate', but it sounds like we offered to make a guy our highest earner who isn't even our best player.

If he's good enough to get a big move then he'd get it. There is no need for all these 'come get me' pleas to Rangers in this petulant manner.

Bar one or two, it seems this issue has united the Hearts support at last. Delighted to see almost unanimous disdain for the wee rat.

Those who want to defend him and/or blame the club here, fill yer boots. But yer pissin in the wind, thankfully.

**** Jamie Walker.

doctor jambo

Of course Walker is being so fair and respectful to HMFC and their fans.

There would seem little doubt that Walker is behaving like a fud.

PH moved to Celtic, and in the run up to that did most certainly NOT have his photo taken in the hoops, nor was pictured at their games, nor tried to wangle a cut price move.

Even these day I don't think that treating your CURRENT employers with a bit of respect is asking too much

Bar one or two, it seems this issue has united the Hearts support at last. Delighted to see almost unanimous disdain for the wee rat.

Those who want to defend him and/or blame the club here, fill yer boots. But yer pissin in the wind, thankfully.

**** Jamie Walker.

As sad as it is this is where I am at now. Shame it's came to this but he's made his bed.

The Old Tolbooth

Can't even be bothered getting into the argument re the truly braindead and sleekit Jamie Walker, he's made his bed and he'll need to lie in it. Celtic must be pishing themselves that he's the level Rangers are bringing in.

But please ffs will people stop comparing Pressley, a leader of men, cup winning captain and Hearts legend and someone who has more intelligence in his big toe than this wee bawbag. Walker was a standout in the Championship and has done well against the bottom 6 in th SPHell but it's like trying to find Wally when we face anyone of any quality or consequence.

I'd put your tin hat on mate, you're not allowed to say things like that on this message board [emoji57]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nookie Bear

**** Jamie Walker.

Yay. Let the good times roll.

Escobar PHM

There would seem little doubt that Walker is behaving like a fud.

PH moved to Celtic, and in the run up to that did most certainly NOT have his photo taken in the hoops, nor was pictured at their games, nor tried to wangle a cut price move.

Even these day I don't think that treating your CURRENT employers with a bit of respect is asking too much

PH was often pictured at Celtic games when he was a Hearts player. He also treated Hearts with the utmost respect at every turn.

Bowmans_Boot

**** Jamie Walker.

Yeah, great stuff!! First it was Paterson, then Nicholson and now Jamie in uniting this great support in hatred against our own.

Whos next?

The Old Tolbooth

**** Jamie Walker.

Even I've turned on this one, don't get me wrong, I don't think the club have been totally honest with us, but Walker has proved himself to b a complete tosser over the whole thing too, and he needs to be punted asap.

I'd put your tin hat on mate, you're not allowed to say things like that on this message board [emoji57]

He's 100% correct though. 

Yeah, great stuff!! First it was Paterson, then Nicholson and now Jamie in uniting this great support in hatred against our own.

Whos next?

Paterson and Nicholson have every right to leave under the expiry of contract. Paterson kept it shut and was tremendous in his last year before injury.  Walker is under contract and is a dirty snake prick sticking his fingers up at every last one of the support.  Typical hun behavior. 

Bazzas right boot

Think we need to make a ?300k bid for Barrie McKay.

We should, just for the banter.

Btw, there is a reason I hate rangers more than hibs, this again highlights how they behave and treat other's.

They are *******s, horrible ones, when they are not hiding behind Thier loyalist and orange hatred, they are ****ing over other clubs. I digress, however.

Jamie has left under a cloud, it's a real shame.

Paterson and walker Could have all signed a years extension, got paid more themselves and still got a good move earning us a good fee.

Both have let us down, Jamie it would seem far more.

Christ, I remember signing v them, "he's one of our own", he lapped it up and now? Utter shitting on the fans.

Rangers, I expect them to behave un professional and try to get other teams top player's on the cheap, it's what they do.

Even Djoum will ensure a decent fee ( as did that wee dick Cummings for hibs) he signed a two year extension, Paterson, walker, nope.

Paterson redeemed himself a little, but we still lost out on a bigger fee.

Walker, real shame he's left like this.

With things like this hanging over us, we need to get a move on, punt players who don't want to be here as any new signings will be joining amongst a toxic atmosphere, that cannot be a good thing.

Goodbye Jamie.

Bowmans_Boot

Paterson and Nicholson have every right to leave under the expiry of contract. Paterson kept it shut and was tremendous in his last year before injury. Walker is under contract and is a dirty snake prick sticking his fingers up at every last one of the support. Typical hun behavior.

Paterson: I agree and was always fully supportive of him, just as I am being with Jamie.

It didnt stop our great support crucifying him, though. Or is that just forgotten about now we can joyously and gloriously unite in true hatred against another young player?

Paterson: I agree and was always fully supportive of him, just as I am being with Jamie.

It didnt stop our great support crucifying him, though. Or is that just forgotten about now we can joyously and gloriously unite in true hatred against another young player?

Don't recall Paterson being crucified at Tynecastle

• davemclaren locked this topic

Archived