The neverending saga of Jamie Walker / no deal, he stays at Hearts (updated)

kila

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jambof3tornado

No ambition from walker at all.

1 game in 7 that he played for us he gets my thanks for.

Not going for less than a Mil according to Cathro on STV News.

Fair to say that we'd probably take ?750k then. 

I'd hope Hearts were pragmatic enough to cut a deal with either:

1. 20% sell on clause or

2. A contract renewal clause (if they decide to extend his contract it triggers a further payment around ?500k)

3. Both

The way i see it - if he goes there, does well and someone wants to buy him then there's scope to get a reasonable cut of a transfer fee.

If he goes and they want to extend his contract because he is important to their squad then we should also benefit from that. 

Generally though - no Sevco payment plans. Cash up front.

bauld willie

Just going to put this out there for discussion.

What if Jamie has instigated all of this and not Rangers? I have been told he is absolutely "choking" to join them.

Is possible but you would need to convince people of this.

So when he was offered a new contract by us and then accepted, at that point he then withdrew it, as he only wanted to play for Rangers all of a sudden, irrelevant of whether they actually wanted him or not.

Still suspect he had been knobbled in some way by Rangers first.

Son Of Anarchy

Ive said before I would be willing to take ?750k as long as they take Osh.

I'd help get rid of Osh for cheap but the wording on my invoice to the club would be interesting ;) have to say I called him wrong. Said he'd come good etc. One I always hold my hands up to :( we should be making him clean the bogs and cut the grass.

the big show

Sol Campbell kissed Spurs badge not long before leaving to head on a free to their biggest rivals.

Football is littered with badge kissers who then show no loyalty.

Badge kissing means feck all. 

Aye but the game was against Rangers , are you trying to tell me he celebrates like the 1st photo and then kisses the badge in the 2nd photo and he supports Rangers like many on here are saying . A suppose it is just coincidence and it will be just like the video were he can clearly be seen singing FU Rangers the Hearts has won the league .. Tell you what coincidence has a lot to answer for ,,

Bowmans_Boot

Using a badge kisser to try and prove a point about loyal footballers?

In my experience when a player kisses the badge they'll be off. It means nothing.

It means nothing to a lot of players. Kissing the Hearts badge means a lot to Jamie.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Aye but the game was against Rangers , are you trying to tell me he celebrates like the 1st photo and then kisses the badge in the 2nd photo and he supports Rangers like many on here are saying . A suppose it is just coincidence and it will be just like the video were he can clearly be seen singing FU Rangers the Hearts has won the league .. Tell you what coincidence has a lot to answer for ,,

No doubt he was a Hearts fan but his desire to **** Hearts over and move to a bitter rival would suggest when it comes to the crunch? **** Hearts.

nintchdbpict000297022264.jpg?strip=all&w AYE I WILL JUST LEAVE THIS ONE HERE ...

I know this is going to be hard to accept. But walker wants away, he is doing everything to get a move away to rangers.

Just try not to cry when you're peeling your Jamie walker poster off your wall.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

It means nothing to a lot of players. Kissing the Hearts badge means a lot to Jamie.

When you're trying hard to **** over said club? :rofl:

Come on man!

Ps: hearts fans don't purposely get sent off and kill our chances of getting onto Europe.

Walker did.

jamtartan74

Message to Jamie walker, right, we all know ur set on going to der Hun, that's fine (maybe not) but ur actions are taking the piss out of the club u supposedly support and are employed by, the fans that have idolised u, who named u player of the year etc. Why do u feel the need to show a lack of respect to us all? We get it, u don't want to play for us no longer but the way in which u are so blatantly taking the piss out of us is embarrassing. A lot of people are clearly angry at ur actions and it's all down to ur good self. There's ways of conducting yourself in these scenarios if ur wanting to move on, u have been a silly boy and quite rightly are getting slaughtered for it. Most people would reluctantly be ok that a young man leaves for more money to set themselves up for life possibly if they done it with dignity, Paterson for example maybe? Stop with the bullshit and as ur ronaldo pic pointed out just be shhhhh (never seen the pic but heard about it on here). Damage is probably done already though. It's a shame things have came to this, stay classy though.

Signed by

Most Hearts fans. (Maybe) [emoji23].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bowmans_Boot

When you're trying hard to **** over said club? :rofl:

Come on man!

Ps: hearts fans don't purposely get sent off and kill our chances of getting onto Europe.

Walker did.

I dont take the seemingly popular opinion that he is trying to **** over the club. And I also dont believe he purposely got sent off, either.

Jamies goals were a huge reason as to why we had a chance of getting into Europe. I dont think he is the person to blame for us failing to do so.

the big show

I know this is going to be hard to accept. But walker wants away, he is doing everything to get a move away to rangers.

Just try not to cry when you're peeling your Jamie walker poster off your wall.

No need to be sarcastic or smart . However in my opinion i would rather have him in our team than against us as i don't think replacing him is going to be quite as easy as a few think , Make no mistake Walker is a very good player , player of the year etc , yet we have people on here saying he is keek .. short memory's when he rapped 2 in against Rangers they were creaming themselves yet now he this that and the next thing . HUH and we call them on . net deluded ffs oh the irony ...

The laddie is a wee ned

He will spend most weeks on the bench with Holt

Leave him too it won't miss him

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Captain America

I don't think he supports Rangers. I just think badge kissing proves nothing. 

Players celebrate passionately when they win big games that's all those pictures show. 

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

I dont take the seemingly popular opinion that he is trying to **** over the club. And I also dont believe he purposely got sent off, either.

Jamies goals were a huge reason as to why we had a chance of getting into Europe. I dont think he is the person to blame for us failing to do so.

So you don't see the sheer desperation he has to go to Rangers? You didn't watch him make foul after foul and the ref giving him a final warning. Their player then had the ball out wide near the half way line before Jamie jumps in from behind with no intention of playing the ball. (There was no danger at the time.) Then to top it off throwing the armband to the ground. Luckily most Hearts fans see it for what it was.

tolcross lad

Lance the boil .Given that the club started by breaking contract confidences lets see evidence that we offered Walker a contract to make him the Clubs highest earner.We could ask Walkers permission and declare that he refused or not.

Lance the boil .Given that the club started by breaking contract confidences lets see evidence that we offered Walker a contract to make him the Clubs highest earner.We could ask Walkers permission and declare that he refused or not.

What evidence do you want? They have already said in an official statement that he would have been the clubs highest paid player.

Hearts have said all they need to say on the matter.

GorgieRules22

Regardless, does that give him the right to act like an areshole ? He could show the support some respect, he's been trying for a move to Rangers for a few months now and made it blatantly clear. He's finished at Hearts now anyway so take around 700k and get rid.

No need to be sarcastic or smart . However in my opinion i would rather have him in our team than against us as i don't think replacing him is going to be quite as easy as a few think , Make no mistake Walker is a very good player , player of the year etc , yet we have people on here saying he is keek .. short memory's when he rapped 2 in against Rangers they were creaming themselves yet now he this that and the next thing . HUH and we call them on . net deluded ffs oh the irony ...

Didn't mean to be smart, just you seem to be defending walker when everything is pointing towards him wanting to join rangers.

It's a shame it's going to end this way,he's a fans favourite with the kids and this all leaves a bad taste.

Using a badge kisser to try and prove a point about loyal footballers?

In my experience when a player kisses the badge they'll be off. It means nothing.

Watched so many players do this, in primarily the top clubs.....cringe city x10.

Bowmans_Boot

So you don't see the sheer desperation he has to go to Rangers? You didn't watch him make foul after foul and the ref giving him a final warning. Their player then had the ball out wide near the half way line before Jamie jumps in from behind with no intention of playing the ball. (There was no danger at the time.) Then to top it off throwing the armband to the ground. Luckily most Hearts fans see it for what it was.

I dont see the desparation, no. I think some people think he is posting daily instagram photos of Rangers players and his son in Rangers gear. He isnt. The last photo of his son is in a Hearts strip, and there are loads of them on his account. Jamie has kept very quiet throughout so where is the evidence of his desparation to move?

I think the "intentional sending off" has grown arms and legs and is now accepted as fact. I saw a player who was incredibly frustrated and disappointed: of all of the players Jamie would have been the one who wanted the much built up "Old Stand send off" to go well, whereas many of his team mates didnt appear to give a toss, just as they hadnt for several months. Frustration can cause players to make stupid challenges and that is what I believe happened.

Captain America

article-0-0F6087E700000578-780_634x414.j

Guess what team Wayne done this against?

The team he supported as a boy and played for aswell.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

I dont see the desparation, no. I think some people think he is posting daily instagram photos of Rangers players and his son in Rangers gear. He isnt. The last photo of his son is in a Hearts strip, and there are loads of them on his account. Jamie has kept very quiet throughout so where is the evidence of his desparation to move?

I think the "intentional sending off" has grown arms and legs and is now accepted as fact. I saw a player who was incredibly frustrated and disappointed: of all of the players Jamie would have been the one who wanted the much built up "Old Stand send off" to go well, whereas many of his team mates didnt appear to give a toss, just as they hadnt for several months. Frustration can cause players to make stupid challenges and that is what I believe happened.

Not talking about his personal life. I'm talking about him liking Rangers shite on social media. He liked an article just last night about Rangers failed bid for him.

You can't even accept that he's done anything wrong. It's all everybody else's fault so I'm done.

Gigolo-Aunt

Very few times I want to emulate Hibs but they handled the Scott Allen situation exactly correctly.  I hope we do the same.

No you don't get sold to a rival.  We sold Holt to Rangers when they were a level below us so that was a special case.  You want a payday, find a club outside Scotland that will take you, Hearts are not a stepping stone to the OF.

You do realise that in leagues all across Europe, teams with bigger stadiums and more money sometimes buy players from teams in the same league with smaller stadiums and lesser money?

What makes Scotland so different in your eyes?

Would prefer if he went down South but if the money's right fair enough.

the big show

Didn't mean to be smart, just you seem to be defending walker when everything is pointing towards him wanting to join rangers.

It's a shame it's going to end this way,he's a fans favourite with the kids and this all leaves a bad taste.

Everybody is entitled to there opinion however i'm not a kid but i rated Walker very highly as one of our betters players along with CP and Djoum and a think a lot that is being said is a bit OTT . i agree with your 2nd part and can only add to it i hope we get a decent deal for him if that is were he is bound ..

Rudolf's Mate

Maybe we should get a thread started re what everyone thinks Jamie will say when he signs for them? We all chuck in ?1 and the money goes towards the stand.

My money would be on one of the following:

I've always dreamed about playing for Rangers.

This is the only team I wanted to play for.

I used to sit in the stands watching my idols wishing it was me.

Ok last one was mibbe taking it too far [emoji3]

the big show

Maybe we should get a thread started re what everyone thinks Jamie will say when he signs for them? We all chuck in ?1 and the money goes towards the stand.

My money would be on one of the following:

I've always dreamed about playing for Rangers.

This is the only team I wanted to play for.

I used to sit in the stands watching my idols wishing it was me.

Ok last one was mibbe taking it too far [emoji3]

i reckon it will be .... HUH i'm now getting more than Hearts dictator of football .  :2thumbsup:  banter ..

upgotheheads

Sometimes it is wise to allow for what you dont know.Walker has gone from hero to zero in quick time.Stupidly a week ago I thought that somehow everyone would accept that Walker was moving on most likely to Rangers but the guy is being crucified on here for reasons that are debatable photos instagrams etc

The relationship between Walker and the club and a section of the fans for whom he is the baddie has turned sour.Walker and his family and friends I have no doubt have become disaffected from Hearts.Walker has reached a stage of putting 2 fingers up.

The fundamental issues are 

Was Walker offered a contract that would have made him the highest paid player at Tyncastle?

Leveins states this is the case.

The Walker family state the offer was derisory.

Did Walker state to the club the club that he wanted to leave.

Levein states that he wanted to leave and this is denied by the Walker family

Levein stated that Walker accepted the original offer but changed his mind.

The implication and conclusion drawn by fans is that he had been nobbled by Rangers

Levein has made public parts of the negotiations which is highly irregular.

This whole business is having an adverse affect on the club.

The heart of the matter is what the we originally offered WalkerThe club statement emphasised openess and honesty and given that we have not been adverse to talking about some  aspects of the contractual arrangements would it not be possible for the club to produce evidence of what we actually offered Walker so that the investors in the club can get a handle on what has happened?

I am thinking in terms of lancing a boil

Confidence was broken by Levein.He said an offer was made by the club to Walker that would have made him the highest paid player at the club.That to me breaks confidentiality.I say prove it so that we all know what has gone on.They could ask Walker for his agreement.Lance the boil.

Two of the stupidest posts I've ever seen on Kickback.

Your so good at calling Jamie Walker names when you don't know the full story. If all our fans acted like you mouthing off at players who wanted to move on our credibility as a club would be zero. Try finding out the truth from tbe source before believing biased reporting from ill informed sources.

Here goes the slaver again

Pray tell what is the truth Mitch.

Watt-Zeefuik

You do realise that in leagues all across Europe, teams with bigger stadiums and more money sometimes buy players from teams in the same league with smaller stadiums and lesser money?

What makes Scotland so different in your eyes?

Would prefer if he went down South but if the money's right fair enough.

I've made this argument elsewhere but it's about who Hearts want to be.  In La Liga, Granada will offload a player to Barca or Real Madrid at the drop of a hat, but Atletico Madrid will only sell to them for massive fees, and prefer to move players along to the EPL or Germany.

If we've accepted that we'll always be in the OF shadow and 3rd is the best we can hope for, by all means sell on to them and bill ourselves as a stepping stone for clubs that play in group stages in Europe.  But if we want to be like Atletico in Spain, never mistaken for one of the top two but able to win a title once a decade or so and an easy win for no team, we sell ourselves as a top destination in Scotland in our own right.

There's stupid amounts of money in the English game right now. If Cummings can fetch almost ?2m down there, there will be a team willing to put up close to ?1m.

The club broke confidence when the papers and our own supporters (supposedly) said that he was offered a ?40 wage rise.

The club had every right to defend them selves from false allegations.

Are you high? We didnt break contract confidentiality as no figures were given and we certainly arent going to do what you suggested jesus christ.

Gigolo-Aunt

I've made this argument elsewhere but it's about who Hearts want to be.  In La Liga, Granada will offload a player to Barca or Real Madrid at the drop of a hat, but Atletico Madrid will only sell to them for massive fees, and prefer to move players along to the EPL or Germany.

If we've accepted that we'll always be in the OF shadow and 3rd is the best we can hope for, by all means sell on to them and bill ourselves as a stepping stone for clubs that play in group stages in Europe.  But if we want to be like Atletico in Spain, never mistaken for one of the top two but able to win a title once a decade or so and an easy win for no team, we sell ourselves as a top destination in Scotland in our own right.

There's stupid amounts of money in the English game right now. If Cummings can fetch almost ?2m down there, there will be a team willing to put up close to ?1m.

You do realise the massive difference between the two clubs with your Atletico compassion?

I really don't think you quite grasp Scottish Football tbh.

Fxxx the SPFL

The club broke confidence when the papers and our own supporters (supposedly) said that he was offered a ?40 wage rise.

The club had every right to defend them selves from false allegations.

I'd love a forty quid weekly wage rise I've had 1% each year for the last ten years about ?25 a month in my pocket just as well the wife's on the game lol.

Geoff the Mince

HUH ! Sorry pal you're a slavering gimp .

True but, there's hardly a queue of other clubs trying to outbid the Huns. If it's them or nothing do we sell cheaply or let him rot in the under 20s with big Osh for a season?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

It's a dilemma. Personally, I'd rather we didn't cut our nose off to spite our face. If Rangers are the only offer, milk every penny we can out of them and use the cash to sign a quality replacement.

Are you high? We didnt break contract confidentiality as no figures were given and we certainly arent going to do what you suggested jesus christ.

Was going to post similar.  Some folk have no idea what a contract is.

1 Rangers game aside in which the whole team played out their skin what exactly does JW do in big games.

His goals are in the main against bottom 6.

Aberdeen, Celtic, Hibs and the remaining Rangers games he did nothing.

He is not a big game player who can influence against better players.

Watt-Zeefuik

You do realise the massive difference between the two clubs with your Atletico compassion?

I really don't think you quite grasp Scottish Football tbh.

I am saying that Hearts should aspire to be the same distance off Celtic and Rangers that Atletico currently are off of Barca and Real.  I hardly think that's overly ambitious.

the big show

1 Rangers game aside in which the whole team played out their skin what exactly does JW do in big games.

His goals are in the main against bottom 6.

Aberdeen, Celtic, Hibs and the remaining Rangers games he did nothing.

He is not a big game player who can influence against better players.

REALLY .... aye but who exactly was in the team last season , or the season before for that matter  ? the truth of it is along with CP , Walker and Djoum they have been far better than the rest no doubt about it in what i have seen over the last couple of years , Walker player of year so what does that say about the rest of them on your assumption .. come on plenty of them last year were honking and the year before .. I Rangers game aside huh take the blinkers of my god ..

Holyrood_Hearts

Confidence was broken by Levein.He said an offer was made by the club to Walker that would have made him the highest paid player at the club.That to me breaks confidentiality.I say prove it so that we all know what has gone on.They could ask Walker for his agreement.Lance the boil.

How does it break confidentiality? It's not like Hearts disclosed specific details of the contract offer.

The club have done **** all wrong here.

Clerry Jambo, on 15 Jun 2017 - 8:51 PM, said:

Crappy wee article but hopefully other championship clubs are looking as they can easily outbid the Hunnery.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/06/15/rangers-must-be-wary-of-derby-countys-previous-interest-in-jamie/

Interesting ,its ok if other clubs offer more cash but its where Walker wants to go that counts

Gigolo-Aunt

I am saying that Hearts should aspire to be the same distance off Celtic and Rangers that Atletico currently are off of Barca and Real.  I hardly think that's overly ambitious.

You said Hearts should be like Atletico and not sell to to the two big club at the top end of the table unless its premium price.

How much money in the bank do you think Atletico have to let them be in that position?  

I see the papers are now running the story of his Instagram transfer post and following sevco

Watt-Zeefuik

You said Hearts should be like Atletico and not sell to to the two big club at the top end of the table unless its premium price.

How much money in the bank do you think Atletico have to let them be in that position?  

Yes -- they have to fend off much larger offers because, as I'm sure you know, Barca and Real have a lot more money than the OF do to throw around.  They can routinely offer ?5-10m for Atletico's best players without breaking a sweat.  In a brief search the last transfer I can see them agreeing was ?34m for Turan to Barca.  They've hardly said no to transfers -- Torres, Aguerro, Costa, de Gea have all fetched big fees, and I guarantee you Barca and Madrid would have loved to have had a couple of those.  (Obviously they've got a ban on right now so there won't be transfers but the point holds.)

I have confidence we'll get money for Walker -- hopefully Paterson is talking him up now at Cardiff.

buzzbomb1958

So the reincarnates are trying to act like billy big baws pretending to be the biggest club in the world but without a pot to piss in,other clubs will come in for the snake and they will have more money than sevco and offer bigger wages,his agents job is to get him the best deal possible.It works both ways the more cash the snake gets the more money his agent gets,sevco are the opening gambit you can guarantee other clubs will be waiting to step in knowing they can beat skint sevcos price

• davemclaren locked this topic

Archived