The neverending saga of Jamie Walker / no deal, he stays at Hearts (updated)

kila

Cruyff Turn

And how is he doing that?

By liking everything Rangers on social media, being pictured at Ibrox in his Sevco gear and going to Hampden with his new Sevco teammates and manager.

He's that far up those scummy gunts sphincter all you can see is his toenails sticking out, while under contract at this club. The club that developed him, kept faith in him through his injuries, paid for his surgeries and treatment, offered him top wedge which he agreed in principle then did a u-turn on.... And shock horror who are the side interested in signing him?

Classless and unprofessional. Leveins right to hang him out to dry for it.

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who? The player or the club?

Jamie agreed to sign a contract. he later changed his mind and told the club that he wont sign it 

Phil Dunphy

By liking everything Rangers on social media, being pictured at Ibrox in his Sevco gear and going to Hampden with his new Sevco teammates and manager.

He's that far up those scummy gunts sphincter all you can see is his toenails sticking out, while under contract at this club. The club that developed him, kept faith in him through his injuries, paid for his surgeries and treatment, offered him top wedge which he agreed in principle then did a u-turn on.... And shock horror who are the side interested in signing him?

So, the picture I've seen is from about 5 years ago. The one with the scarf? Went to a Rangers game with his mate, I took a Canadian friend of mine to a Hearts game and he now has a shirt. That's a common thing, wouldn't you agree?

And being friends with a former Hearts player and going to a game with them isn't manufacturing a move to a new club, you fantasist.  :laugh:

siegementality

Just remembered his deliberate sending off against Aberdeen in the 90th minute. What game did he miss the following week? You guessed it. The little snake obviously didn't fancy playing against his favourite team.

So, the picture I've seen is from about 5 years ago. The one with the scarf? Went to a Rangers game with his mate, I took a Canadian friend of mine to a Hearts game and he now has a shirt. That's a common thing, wouldn't you agree?

And being friends with a former Hearts player and going to a game with them isn't manufacturing a move to a new club, you fantasist   :laugh:

I'll ask you again since you seemed to have ignored it first time round.

Did Hearts offer him a contract to make him the highest paid player at the club? Yes or No?

Phil Dunphy

I'll ask you again since you seemed to have ignored it first time round.

Did Hearts offer him a contract to make him the highest paid player at the club? Yes or No?

I'm not going to lie and say I know what anyone else at the club is on. But I do know how much he was offered as an increase and I'd be surprised if that took him to highest earner.

And being friends with a former Hearts player and going to a game with them isn't manufacturing a move to a new club, you fantasist   :laugh:

Does your Canadian mate play for a club in the SPFL? If not then its a shit analogy.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Presumably your Canadian mate doesn't play for a rival Premiership club though?

Phil Dunphy

Presumably your Canadian mate doesn't play for a rival Premiership club though?

If we're still talking about the same picture, it's a bit out of date.

Mind how Gary Locke would always appear at Hearts games?

Cruyff Turn

He isn't manufacturing a move to Rangers ?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:illogical:

I'm not going to lie and say I know what anyone else at the club is on. But I do know how much he was offered as an increase and I'd be surprised if that took him to highest earner.

So after much back and forth we can now agree that you are accusing the club of lying in an official statement.

Bowmans_Boot

I blame Rangers far far more than Jamie in this situation. I think it is clear they have spoken to him unofficially and so turned his head.

I also do not believe the club have acted particularly well here, either, and have tried to make it black and white and all Jamies fault. Obviously this has been pretty successful, given the disappointing personal insults directed at him on here.

Om a different thread someone said that they believed I would applaud him if he returned to Tynecastle in opposition colours. 100% I would: I have had great pleasure in watching his career from the start, he has been absolutely tremendous for us and is one of our own. No matter where he goes, I wish him a hugely successful career.

Phil Dunphy

He isn't manufacturing a move to Rangers ?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:illogical:

I'm still waiting on an actual reason to how he's manufacturing a move to Rangers, apart from going to a Scotland game with a friend :laugh:

Do you proof read the utter shite you come out with or do you just hope for the best? :laugh:

So after much back and forth we can now agree that you are accusing the club of lying in an official statement.

I suppose I am.

He never wanted to leave, he was more than happy to discuss a new deal with the club but they offered him peanuts, despite what the club said about making him the highest earner.

The club and the player couldn't agree terms, but Hearts have done a great job of making this seem like he's trying to manufacture a move to Govan.

If the club are lying why has Jamie or his agent or his family not went to the media and denied that he was offered a deal to make him the highest paid player at the club and put the onus back on the club?

His family were very vocal before that statement from the club but silent after it.

If we're still talking about the same picture, it's a bit out of date.

Mind how Gary Locke would always appear at Hearts games?

Yer all over the shop here. Stop trying to stick up for your pal and admit he's made an absolute arse of this.

More pertinently, what would be good to know (and what we won't be told) is how imperative a Walker sale is to the rebuilding of the team. If a ?500k sale allowed us to bring in a striker, central midfielder and right back, I'd do it immediately. If not, I'd hold out for double that.

The budget will already be agreed. Can't see it being altered.

Dinger, on 14 Jun 2017 - 9:09 PM, said:

Jamie agreed to sign a contract. he later changed his mind and told the club that he wont sign it 

yep and if that was untrue am sure Jamie or his dad would have said something by now

Totally agree mate.

I personally find it inconceivable that Ann Budge would have sanctioned last week's statement had the club not been telling the truth. It's just not in her nature and given the clubs heavy reliance on supporters cash why on earth would they come out and bullshit us?

I also find it inconceivable that the club are attempting to reward there young players,who came through during the clubs most difficult years, with Pay rises of ?25, ?100 or ?200.

That would be just laughable for a club of Hearts standing.

Phil Dunphy

Yer all over the shop here. Stop trying to stick up for your pal and admit he's made an absolute arse of this.

By doing what, exactly?

I'm still waiting to hear what he's actually meant to have done, apart from shitty conspiracy theories around deliberately getting sent off to miss a Rangers game or how him going to a Scotland game with Jason Holt is somehow the same as holding a scarf above his napper.

Back to 2005

I blame Rangers far far more than Jamie in this situation. I think it is clear they have spoken to him unofficially and so turned his head.

I also do not believe the club have acted particularly well here, either, and have tried to make it black and white and all Jamies fault. Obviously this has been pretty successful, given the disappointing personal insults directed at him on here.

Om a different thread someone said that they believed I would applaud him if he returned to Tynecastle in opposition colours. 100% I would: I have had great pleasure in watching his career from the start, he has been absolutely tremendous for us and is one of our own. No matter where he goes, I wish him a hugely successful career.

I suspect you are in a minority and would see things differently if it was the other half of the bigot brothers involved.

I'm still waiting on an actual reason to how he's manufacturing a move to Rangers, apart from going to a Scotland game with a friend :laugh:

Do you proof read the utter shite you come out with or do you just hope for the best? :laugh:

I suppose I am.

Yes you are. Now why haven't Jamie and his agent been all over it like a rash if they have been lying?

I'll answer that for you. They haven't been lying.

Phil Dunphy

Totally agree mate.

I personally find it inconceivable that Ann Budge would have sanctioned last week's statement had the club not been telling the truth. It's just not in her nature and given the clubs heavy reliance on supporters cash why on earth would they come out and bullshit us?

I also find it inconceivable that the club are attempting to reward there young players,who came through during the clubs most difficult years, with Pay rises of ?25, ?100 or ?200.

That would be just laughable for a club of Hearts standing.

Jack Hamilton got a pay rise of ?40 a week when he signed his new contract.

By doing what, exactly?

I'm still waiting to hear what he's actually meant to have done, apart from shitty conspiracy theories around deliberately getting sent off to miss a Rangers game or how him going to a Scotland game with Jason Holt is somehow the same as holding a scarf above his napper.

I've made my point.

Just remembered his deliberate sending off against Aberdeen in the 90th minute. What game did he miss the following week? You guessed it. The little snake obviously didn't fancy playing against his favourite team.

Agreed.  Unforgivable.

jamtartan74

full of facts here bud, what was he offered then? Come on bud spill the beans?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cruyff Turn

I suppose I am.

Very convenient that he was going to a game with a friend, who happens to be a Rangers player who's new teammates were there as well as the Rangers manager. Very convenient and ooooh guess who had a bid rejected by Hearts the day? :laugh:

The utter shite that I come out with?

Says the guy who's arguing Jamie's case on here after being found out as a shitehawk after Levein called his bluff. Bit rich me thinks... Where's your proof?

HeartOfWestLothian

Jamie's a good player, worth a ?million + imo.

His development fee will be around 400k so we should just hold on to him.

The Huns don't have a million anyway so they'll just have to wait. In the meantime Jamie might find himself dropping down the pecking order.

Good luck to him.

We won't get a development fee for him, if he runs his contract down he leaves on a free.

1) Went to Rangers game, wore Rangers scarf

2) Likes Rangers players posts and follows new signings(mates) on social media.

3) posted a change is required

4) changes mind on agreed contract to make him highest paid player at the club

5) posted picture of son in Rangers kit

6) gets sent off on purpose, conveniently misses Rangers game

7) goes for a jolly boys outing with 3 Rangers players

Aye Hearts are bang outta order right enough.

Phil Dunphy

Yes you are. Now why haven't Jamie and his agent been all over it like a rash if they have been lying?

I'll answer that for you. They haven't been lying.

That's quite a leap. 

There was loads of goings on at Hearts in the past few years that the club didn't publicly deny, even though it was plainly bullshit. Do you remember how this place was rammed full of people saying how much they wished Hearts would come out and tell The Sun or The Record that they're lying? I do. Maybe the player and his agent don't want a war of words with his employer. Maybe they'll wait until he gets his move before talking about it.

But you couldn't possibly comprehend something not being black and white, eh?

Phil Dunphy

Very convenient that he was going to a game with a friend, who happens to be a Rangers player who's new teammates were there as well as the Rangers manager. Very convenient and ooooh guess who had a bid rejected by Hearts the day? :laugh:

The utter shite that I come out with?

Says the guy who's arguing Jamie's case on here after being found out as a shitehawk after Levein called his bluff. Bit rich me thinks... Where's your proof?

You mean a Scotland game with this guy?

23658F9200000578-0-Jason_Holt_fires_Rang

Be weird if they came through the youth ranks at Hearts or something, eh? :laugh:

Tell you what, I still have mates from my last job, we went out for a beer and a catch up a couple weeks ago. Does that mean they're trying to manufacture a move to my place of work too? :laugh:

JamboRossi79

He never wanted to leave, he was more than happy to discuss a new deal with the club but they offered him peanuts, despite what the club said about making him the highest earner.

The club and the player couldn't agree terms, but Hearts have done a great job of making this seem like he's trying to manufacture a move to Govan.

Absolute fantasist and everything that is wrong with JKB at the moment. How your type are put up with on here feck knows

Whole episode is disappointing, but it's not the first time it's happened with one of the arse cheeks, particularly the blue one. The Paul Ritchie episode was vomit-worthy, as was the Andy Webster short-term signing for Wigan saga.

If Sevco want him, though, they can meet our asking price or take a hike. Hearts need to make it clear that players will not be sent down the M8 for a pittance. Vlad may have been a madman, but at least he wouldn't let us sell assets to the OF on the cheap.

?1m or ?750k plus a decent player. Take it or leave it.

Phil Dunphy

Absolute fantasist and everything that is wrong with JKB at the moment. How your type are put up with on here feck knows

If folk like you can't stand me then I'm doing something right.

:verysmug:

airdriejambo3

Does your Canadian mate play for a club in the SPFL? If not then its a shit analogy.

This X1000

Despite not being rated by many supporters on here, within the game Hamilton is recognised as a bright young keeper who's still developing. He held his no1 position in the Scottish u21s and has made the full squad in recent months.

Not bad for a lad who's only been No1 for 1 season.

That given, I find it difficult to believe his agent wouldn't have laughed his head off and got Jack a better deal elsewhere.

Yes Jamies dad I'm sure your info is as accurate as your last postings.......you've certainly found your voice tonight

Geoff the Mince

I believe you previously stated his pay increase was ?25 a week .

So have Hearts knocked back a bid from the bigots? Just had a quick scan but cant see a link or anything.

Absolute cringe for the folk on here who are clearly jamie walker supporters more than they are hearts ones.

Completr and utter riddys all round.

Pans Jambo, on 14 Jun 2017 - 9:33 PM, said:

So have Hearts knocked back a bid from the bigots? Just had a quick scan but cant see a link or anything.

?500k I think

Phil Dunphy

Yes Jamies dad I'm sure your info is as accurate as your last postings.......you've certainly found your voice tonight

So because I'm defending a player who's come through the youth ranks at Hearts I must be his dad? :laugh:

Christ, even for you that's a shitter.

What you're not doing is convincing many that Ann Budge signed off an official club statement which lied about a current player's contract situation.

JamboRossi79

What a sad troll you are. You are proven liar so away and annoy someone else. Nobody believes a word you say.

Phil Dunphy

What you're not doing is convincing many that Ann Budge signed off an official club statement which lied about a current player's contract situation.

Again, I'm not fussed whether folk believe me or not.

I'm just posting what I know and giving an alternative side to the story. Folk can accept it or reject it, that's up to them.

sairyinthat

So because I'm defending a player who's come through the youth ranks at Hearts I must be his dad? :laugh:

Christ, even for you that's a shitter.

Youre something else man.Deluded

Bowmans_Boot

Absolute cringe for the folk on here who are clearly jamie walker supporters more than they are hearts ones.

Completr and utter riddys all round.

Who would you put in this category? Weird comment to make.

Phil Dunphy

What a sad troll you are. You are proven liar so away and annoy someone else. Nobody believes a word you say.

Show me where I'm a liar then :)

Y'know, in between making kits for a video game or something.

• davemclaren locked this topic

Archived