The neverending saga of Jamie Walker / no deal, he stays at Hearts (updated)

kila

ISMAparty, on 15 Jun 2017 - 2:00 PM, said:

How do we know other clubs haven't put a bid in? His agent might be putting the word out that under no uncertain circumstance would he sign for anyone other than Rangers.

Yep clubs don't reveal every offer

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's just posted a picture of Ronaldo giving it the shhhh gesture.

With the the comment - "Sometimes the best answer it's to be quiet"

The man is clearly not very bright. He's hardly been quiet on the situation. I just want him gone now. I don't want him anywhere near the squad tomorrow. If he does rock up to Riccraton, then I hope they take his number 7 shirt off him and make him train with the kids.

Maybe aimed at his auld man

The man is clearly not very bright. He's hardly been quiet on the situation. I just want him gone now. I don't want him anywhere near the squad tomorrow. If he does rock up to Riccraton, then I hope they take his number 7 shirt off him and make him train with the kids.

Jamie's post on twitter   :cornette:

He's actually so up his own ****ing arse it's unreal. Thinking he's something special.

He's got the talent to go somewhere in football, but he's too stupid to use that talent.

bajthejambo

There's an STV video interview with Cathro on twitter too.

Basically saying he is going nowhere for less than what we value him at and that he will be welcomed back tomorrow with the rest of the squad.

The Future's Maroon

Maybe it's because everything being said about him is actually incorrect, I would be amazed if he hasn't read through this thread himself (Players do read kickback) and is stunned at some of the accusations and name calling that is being banded about.

Or, the accusations are true and he is just keeping quiet...for now.

loveofthegame

Just posted an instagram of Cristiano Ronaldo doing a "shhh" saying sometimes it's better to stay quiet.....

I'm not in the sightest bit precious and have enjoyed watchin Jamie play with plenty skill and some good goals the last few years and if he moves on, then that's life, c'est la vie.

no point being bitter and twisted.

Your so good at calling Jamie Walker names when you don't know the full story. If all our fans acted like you mouthing off at players who wanted to move on our credibility as a club would be zero. Try finding out the truth from tbe source before believing biased reporting from ill informed sources.

You are a class A trumpet !!! With reading difficulties from the looks of it. Jamie Walker wants to move on fair enough. Better players than him have left us and we've survived. I think he could have handled things in a more dignified manner.

Droves of weegie Huns tossing his latest Instagram post off.

Plenty of wee Union Jack and WATP replies.

He'll be in Hun heaven the now.

So what bids are correct? yesterday it was reported ?500K then a second bid of ?650K would be made today.Now the record are saying

Rangers want Hearts ace Jamie Walker - and are weighing up a third bid for the Jambos? top scorer after having two offers booted out so far.

Hearts branded the bids - believed to be ?300,000 and ?400,000 - as ?derisory? and are understood to be holding out for ?1million for the wantaway star who still has a year left on

Would be a good time for Levein to break his silence, condemn the Huns for tapping Walker tell us what their offer is (i.e. How much upfront) name and shame the agent involved and show up Walker for what he is.

Circle the wagons as the sevco PR dept working overtime.

heisenberg86

Droves of weegie Huns tossing his latest Instagram post off.

Plenty of wee Union Jack and WATP replies.

He'll be in Hun heaven the now.

Just seen this as well! He's making himself look like a right tit with his social media activity the now! Sooner he's gone the better!

Just seen this as well! He's making himself look like a right tit with his social media activity the now! Sooner he's gone the better!

He should be made to train on his own tomorrow.

Cathro talking about shaking his hand and urging him to "work hard" :lol:

He downed tools months ago.

Boyces beard

If its allowed i would have him working in the club shop for the next 12 months, wouldnt want him near any of the under 20 squad as he is a bad example for the youngsters.

Also folk nipping in for a top or a souvenir could let him know how much a ****** he is.......

Here's a scenario...

We refuse to sell Walker to Rangers (for less than a million) Rangers start the season with there cast of faceless thousands, are knocked out of Europe before the season proper starts... by September they are 10 points behind Celtic, then are beaten convincingly in the old firm derby, all very probable I'd wager.

Pedro is shown the door, what then Jamie ?

Dallas Green

I like(d) Jamie.

He is also a Hearts fan, despite folk thinking otherwise.

His latest instagram post however, if aimed at us, is most probably the final nail in his coffin.

(along side him turning down our offer, posing with new rangers players etc)

It's a shame it's come to this, I understand him wanting more money but it's the way this whole situation has unfolded. His agent is partly to blame but Jamie has not handled this well at all. He knows what the fans thought of him because of the queue at the family day and his award for player of the year.

I wouldn't want a player swap deal and if he goes to that rotten club in Glasgow I'd sell for no less than a million.

I just hope he goes down south. If not, I hope he has a strong character because he is going to get absolutely torn a new one when we play that scummy club next season.

Watt-Zeefuik

Very few times I want to emulate Hibs but they handled the Scott Allen situation exactly correctly.  I hope we do the same.

No you don't get sold to a rival.  We sold Holt to Rangers when they were a level below us so that was a special case.  You want a payday, find a club outside Scotland that will take you, Hearts are not a stepping stone to the OF.

So frustrating.

Ultimately, I have zero problems with a player moving on. But a good agent would deal with this in a far more professional manner and earn their hefty percentage by advising their client on how to handle a move professionally, and protecting them from the machinations of a club who do not give two ****s about unsettling a target, tapping them up illegally and being outright disrespectful towards another club in the same league.

He's being a wee ***** about it. 

Either find a club down south or enjoy sitting on the bench for the next year.

Utter *****.

Thought Police

Footnote in the history of this great club. Achieved nothing of real note in his time here, and will be able to spend a good amount of time beside his pal Holty on the bench this season.

Bowmans_Boot

So frustrating.

Ultimately, I have zero problems with a player moving on. But a good agent would deal with this in a far more professional manner and earn their hefty percentage by advising their client on how to handle a move professionally, and protecting them from the machinations of a club who do not give two ****s about unsettling a target, tapping them up illegally and being outright disrespectful towards another club in the same league.

I agree with this post (other than I dont see that Jamie has done much wrong).

Rangers shouod be the ones who are getting the fans anger. It is them who jave clearly tapped him up, mentioned wage levels etc etc and unsettled him. This is completely against the rules and they should be hammered for it, both officially and in the media.

Hearts were quick to issue a statement putting Jamie in a bad light with the support, wjy arent we doing the same thing in condemning Rangers?

Naming our price and insisting we will not accept less isnt really good or strong enough. We should be in the media slating how they have gone about this. By doing so the club may not get onside with the OF biased media but sure as hell we would have the support of every fan and ckub outside of Rangers.

I agree with this post (other than I dont see that Jamie has done much wrong).

Rangers shouod be the ones who are getting the fans anger. It is them who jave clearly tapped him up, mentioned wage levels etc etc and unsettled him. This is completely against the rules and they should be hammered for it, both officially and in the media.

Hearts were quick to issue a statement putting Jamie in a bad light with the support, wjy arent we doing the same thing in condemning Rangers?

Naming our price and insisting we will not accept less isnt really good or strong enough. We should be in the media slating how they have gone about this. By doing so the club may not get onside with the OF biased media but sure as hell we would have the support of every fan and ckub outside of Rangers.

I agree with you about how we should be dealing with Rangers however the Club will not be wanting to say anything bad about them in public much to the annoyance of many of our fans.

I can't imagine AB being confrontational in anyway whatsoever especially publicly although she may be having a word with the SPFL in private but that will be a waste of time.

Bowmans_Boot

I agree with you about how we should be dealing with Rangers however the Club will not be wanting to say anything bad about them in public much to the annoyance of many of our fans.

I can't imagine AB being confrontational in anyway whatsoever especially publicly although she may be having a word with the SPFL in private but that will be a waste of time.

Why wouldn't the club want to say anything bad about Rangers? They were keen enough to issue a statement about Jamie which they knew wouldnt make him popular with the support.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Why wouldn't the club want to say anything bad about Rangers? They were keen enough to issue a statement about Jamie which they knew wouldnt make him popular with the support.

If the truth puts Walker in a bad light then that's his fault, not the clubs.

maroonnicky63

Here's a scenario...

We refuse to sell Walker to Rangers (for less than a million) Rangers start the season with there cast of faceless thousands, are knocked out of Europe before the season proper starts... by September they are 10 points behind Celtic, then are beaten convincingly in the old firm derby, all very probable I'd wager.

Pedro is shown the door, what then Jamie ?

he will have other offers I don't doubt that and neither should you

i wish jj was my dad

Just a thought but is it not the same shower that have been foaming at the mouth about the club/dof/robbie/IC for what seems like an eternity that are trying to defend Jamie?

Bowmans_Boot

If the truth puts Walker in a bad light then that's his fault, not the clubs.

The truth is probably somewhere in the middle, as with most things.

However, Rangers are clearly at fault so why arent we issuing statements about them?

I tell you what, Jason Cummings has acted with a lot more class and respect towards Hibs than Jamie Walker has towards Hearts. I've no problem with players wanting to move on to bigger clubs and earn larger sums of money but there are ways to go about that. The Paterson situation has been disappointing but compare and contrast how that has played out against this.

Walker has shit for brains, * is being badly advised, has a ridiculously OTT view of his own worth and I feel certain that like others before him whilst boosting his bank balance over the next year or two will vanish without trace in a footballing sense first onto the Sevco bench then to a Kilmarnock or Motherwell.

* who the **** is allowing the wee prick to post the things he is on social media etc. Forget the reaction of our own support which I firmly believe will be very hostile to him when he returns to Tynecastle. It's exactly the type of nedish behavior that will ingratiate him with the orc masses but at the same time guarantee him a beating down Byres Road.

Bowmans_Boot

Just a thought but is it not the same shower that have been foaming at the mouth about the club/dof/robbie/IC for what seems like an eternity that are trying to defend Jamie?

I have been very vocal as a Cathro supporter and cant remember ever having posted anything negative about Levein.

Bowmans_Boot

* who the **** is allowing the wee prick to post the things he is on social media etc. Forget the reaction of our own support which I firmly believe will be very hostile to him when he returns to Tynecastle. It's exactly the type of nedish behavior that will ingratiate him with the orc masses but at the same time guarantee him a beating down Byres Road.

What exactly has Jamie posted on social media that is so offensive?

Just going to put this out there for discussion.

What if Jamie has instigated all of this and not Rangers? I have been told he is absolutely "choking" to join them.

tolcross lad

Sometimes it is wise to allow for what you dont know.Walker has gone from hero to zero in quick time.Stupidly a week ago I thought that somehow everyone would accept that Walker was moving on most likely to Rangers but the guy is being crucified on here for reasons that are debatable photos instagrams etc

The relationship between Walker and the club and a section of the fans for whom he is the baddie has turned sour.Walker and his family and friends I have no doubt have become disaffected from Hearts.Walker has reached a stage of putting 2 fingers up.

The fundamental issues are 

Was Walker offered a contract that would have made him the highest paid player at Tyncastle?

Leveins states this is the case.

The Walker family state the offer was derisory.

Did Walker state to the club the club that he wanted to leave.

Levein states that he wanted to leave and this is denied by the Walker family

Levein stated that Walker accepted the original offer but changed his mind.

The implication and conclusion drawn by fans is that he had been nobbled by Rangers

Levein has made public parts of the negotiations which is highly irregular.

This whole business is having an adverse affect on the club.

The heart of the matter is what the we originally offered WalkerThe club statement emphasised openess and honesty and given that we have not been adverse to talking about some  aspects of the contractual arrangements would it not be possible for the club to produce evidence of what we actually offered Walker so that the investors in the club can get a handle on what has happened?

I am thinking in terms of lancing a boil 

I tell you what, Jason Cummings has acted with a lot more class and respect towards Hibs than Jamie Walker has towards Hearts. I've no problem with players wanting to move on to bigger clubs and earn larger sums of money but there are ways to go about that. The Paterson situation has been disappointing but compare and contrast how that has played out against this.

Walker has shit for brains, * is being badly advised, has a ridiculously OTT view of his own worth and I feel certain that like others before him whilst boosting his bank balance over the next year or two will vanish without trace in a footballing sense first onto the Sevco bench then to a Kilmarnock or Motherwell.

Walkers made for the SPL nothing more, he should really be thinking what happens after his contract expires having spent 18 months of his probable 3 year deal making sporadic appearances from the bench. Won't be welcome back in Gorgie after this pish.

Cummings attitude to Hibs has been all the more frustrating, despite not owing hibs any allegiance he has conducted himself impeccably. Contrast that with Walker with his family legacy electing to shit all over the club and insult the fans with questionable social media activity. His behaviour has been rank but I wouldn't sell him to the huns, a year training with the kids and spending every saturday watching from the sidelines would be nice to see. Maybe they wouldn't be so keen on him following a year out. 

PeterintheRain

What if Jamie has instigated all of this and not Rangers? I have been told he is absolutely "choking" to join them.

The chicken?

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

The truth is probably somewhere in the middle, as with most things.

However, Rangers are clearly at fault so why arent we issuing statements about them?

Jamie was offered to be the highest paid player at the club. He rejected the offer. He wanted to run down his contract at Hearts while putting in a half-arsed effort. He purposely got sent off before the Rangers game. That's was all before big bad Levein came out with it in his press conference. What the **** did you expect us to do? :laugh:

Let's not pretend it's all Rangers fault. They needed Walkers participation. He's the one that was trying to force the move this summer. Come to think of it had no intention of running down his contract. He wanted out now. And he didn't care how it affected Hearts

PeterintheRain

Sometimes it is wise to allow for what you dont know.Walker has gone from hero to zero in quick time.Stupidly a week ago I thought that somehow everyone would accept that Walker was moving on most likely to Rangers but the guy is being crucified on here for reasons that are debatable photos instagrams etc

The relationship between Walker and the club and a section of the fans for whom he is the baddie has turned sour.Walker and his family and friends I have no doubt have become disaffected from Hearts.Walker has reached a stage of putting 2 fingers up.

The fundamental issues are 

Was Walker offered a contract that would have made him the highest paid player at Tyncastle?

Leveins states this is the case.

The Walker family state the offer was derisory.

Did Walker state to the club the club that he wanted to leave.

Levein states that he wanted to leave and this is denied by the Walker family

Levein stated that Walker accepted the original offer but changed his mind.

The implication and conclusion drawn by fans is that he had been nobbled by Rangers

Levein has made public parts of the negotiations which is highly irregular.

This whole business is having an adverse affect on the club.

The heart of the matter is what the we originally offered WalkerThe club statement emphasised openess and honesty and given that we have not been adverse to talking about some  aspects of the contractual arrangements would it not be possible for the club to produce evidence of what we actually offered Walker so that the investors in the club can get a handle on what has happened?

I am thinking in terms of lancing a boil 

You want to break confidence and end up in court just because some player is being a wank?  It's one point of view I suppose.

Son Of Anarchy

If he's that interested in going to sevco he should lend them the extra ?350k-?500k that they are short ;)

If he's that interested in going to sevco he should lend them the extra ?350k-?500k that they are short ;)

Ive said before I would be willing to take ?750k as long as they take Osh.

tolcross lad

You want to break confidence and end up in court just because some player is being a wank?  It's one point of view I suppose.

Confidence was broken by Levein.He said an offer was made by the club to Walker that would have made him the highest paid player at the club.That to me breaks confidentiality.I say prove it so that we all know what has gone on.They could ask Walker for his agreement.Lance the boil.

Fxxx the SPFL

Walker won't be going to Rangers in this transfer window why because the Orcs won't/can't afford the ?1m price tag and unless Hearts back down and accept the ?500k offered then he will be with us until next season. I'm surprised oor Robbie hasn't made a move but two reasons possibly not prepared to cough up a million or he thinks JW is not good enough.

All of course in my humble opinion.

Thought Police

nintchdbpict000297022264.jpg?strip=all&w AYE I WILL JUST LEAVE THIS ONE HERE ...

Using a badge kisser to try and prove a point about loyal footballers?

In my experience when a player kisses the badge they'll be off. It means nothing.

Captain America

nintchdbpict000297022264.jpg?strip=all&w AYE I WILL JUST LEAVE THIS ONE HERE ...

Sol Campbell kissed Spurs badge not long before leaving to head on a free to their biggest rivals.

Football is littered with badge kissers who then show no loyalty.

Badge kissing means feck all. 

Bowmans_Boot

A wonder if this is a coincidence ..

This is more recent than the "Jamie wears Rangers scarf at Ibrox" photo.

• davemclaren locked this topic

Archived