The neverending saga of Jamie Walker / no deal, he stays at Hearts (updated)

kila

upgotheheads

If Heart's players make statements on social media which damage their business then disciplinary action should be taken. He'll not be able to run out in front of the fans now, so let him stew for a year with a personal training plan away from tynecastle and just take the compensation when he goes.

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only Hearts fans making excuses are the usual hun sympathisers.

The one thing I would say about Walker is he never turned up in any big game throughout his time with us.

Some thoughts:-

As Le Chat says his grandfather will be turning in his grave.

**** O'Halloran. Get as much money as possible out of them. Don't want any of their dross.

If we don't get a good enough offer, build the bridges with Jamie and lets get one good last season out of him, if possible. We will be more successful with him in the team than without him.

Forgiven my ignorance, but would we be due compensation for Walker if he moves at the end of his contract, or is he too old by then?

His latest 'like' of another Rangers-related story makes me wonder if he's given his agent access to his Instagram account.  It all seems so very calculated, or so very thick-as-shit-in-the-neck-of-a-bottle.

Slimy Walker,

He's clearly very willing to throw Hearts under the bus so let's do the same to him. Not play him for a year, don't let him near the first team and if it ruins his career well then he can go **** himself

**** O'Halloran. Get as much money as possible out of them. Don't want any of their dross.

If we don't get a good enough offer, build the bridges with Jamie and lets get one good last season out of him, if possible. We will be more successful with him in the team than without him.

Don't agree with the last bit, he was a passenger after the Rangers game last season. You imagine how shit he will be when we crush his dream? Don't let him near the first team

Elvis did something in the heat of the moment that was unlikely to be pre-meditated. It didn't get to me but I understand the lack of respect argument

JW has been involved in a series of events disrespectful to us as a club and fans and on each occasion he has known what he was doing and most of it publicly / social media covered.

As an analogy it's like the distinction between manslaughter and murder....

I'd be surprised if he passed a medical at them. His knees are about as bad as my grans.

I would take ?800k (cash up front) and rangers can have the creepy ****.

Captain Canada

I was looking at the Rangers' squad and apart from one or two of the new guys, I wouldn't take any of them apart from Wallace.

If we get offered ?800k I'd take it. Having Walker around the club will become a distraction in pre-season.

Of course he's worth more, but with a year left on his deal and the likelihood we'll be playing with wing backs next season anyway, I'd rather just let him go as he doesn't want to play for us anymore.

It looked like he got sent off on purpose against Aberdeen towards the end of the season too.

had to go have a look... its true,

NmDERU7_TvezILGo2AVQmQ.png

What an utter *****. There are some Hearts fans, especially younger ones, who absolutely hero worship this guy and this is how he behaves. Whether this was all started by his agent turning his head or not, Walker's making sure he paints himself into a corner.

The guy's a ****.

What an utter *****. There are some Hearts fans, especially younger ones, who absolutely hero worship this guy and this is how he behaves. Whether this was all started by his agent turning his head or not, Walker's making sure he paints himself into a corner.

The guy's a ****.

He knows it as well as was commented in the press the queue for his autograph at the family day was by far the longest.

Bazzas right boot

The folk defending him seem to be the ones known to have, ehh neutral feelings for things rangers.

Surprise, surprise.

kingantti1874

Say what we want about Jason Cummings. A hearts fans who's treated Hibs with far more class than Walker, a hearts fan has treated his own club..

My daughter will be gutted when he goes.

Jamie is her big cousin (albeit she never sees him) but she loves to tell her pals at school regardless.

Just a sorry situation all round.

Bazzas right boot

No way he can play for us again, unless he signed a new contract and went public.

Seeing put his last year is not an option.

I remember from years ago when Walker was in the youth teams that folk posted on here that his Twitter was all about Rangers. I think his love of Rangers goes back to the Oldco days.

JamboJoker98

had to go have a look... its true, 

NmDERU7_TvezILGo2AVQmQ.png

The boy's obviously agreed to leave 6 months ago. His performances now make so much more sense.

It just never ends, he shows a complete disregard for Hearts. Get him out now, don't want to see him in a Hearts shirt again.

Say what we want about Jason Cummings. A hearts fans who's treated Hibs with far more class than Walker, a hearts fan has treated his own club..

Sad but so true. Hope he gets the most hostile of receptions when he returns to play for them

If Heart's players make statements on social media which damage their business then disciplinary action should be taken. He'll not be able to run out in front of the fans now, so let him stew for a year with a personal training plan away from tynecastle and just take the compensation when he goes.

Not sure if compensation will be due.....

ToadKiller Dog

No we don't come down to their offer they come to us , Stick to our demand or no deal .

We should look at refusing or limiting his agent access to the club ,clearly he is setting it up .

If Orcs can't match our demand let Walker stew .Stupid boy .

I'm not on Instagram or Facebook but is that Jamiewalker7 him?

-on the picture quoted above

ToadKiller Dog

If the Orcs are serious about him they will have to meet the asking price . The window is a good bit away from closing we can wait .

He can go **** himself. ?1m+ or leave him to sit at home with no use of the training or medical facilities.

Hungry hippo

I'm not on Instagram or Facebook but is that Jamiewalker7 him?

-on the picture quoted above

Yeah, it's him.

We_are_the_Hearts

What a horrible little *** Will be getting it tight on and off the pitch. Maybe some Jambo will shop him for playing away from home the wee creep

JamboJoker98

Only deluded folk

The same folk saying he was offered ?2 and a poke of chips as a pay  rise

Brave Hearts

1/ This photo is from several years ago and has been explained many times.

2/ People "like" posts on social media. It doesnt always have to hold some deep, dark, sinister meaning.

3/ Yes, he posted that. Perhaps he was feeling a bit down at the time. I think the very poor end to the season affected him a lot.

4/ We do not know the full story here. The club have been very keen to paint it as black and white but nothing ever is that simple.

5/ This has also bern explained previously as a family member bought it for him. His instagram is full of photos of his son in Hearts strips.

6/ Not convinced he did try to get sent off, I think he was extremely frustrated.

7/ He went with Jason Holt, his mate.

As I posted earlier, I think Rangers are well out of order here, not Jamie.

I also think it is very sad how quickly our loyal support turn on one of our own.

Has phil dunphy got you to carry on his mission of spouting on about how walker doesn't want leave us and that walker is not a wannabe hun ????

The Treasurer

I'd be surprised if he passed a medical at them. His knees are about as bad as my grans.

I would take ?800k (cash up front) and rangers can have the creepy ****.

You'd sell your gran to sevco ??????

Isn't this our model.? Bring young guy through the academy, get 2 or 3 productive seasons out of him, then sell on for money.

Apart from the latter part of last season Jamie has pretty much done that.

Being honest who would want to play for us any longer than that. If on here is any kind of barometer, at any given time we think the players are lazy, not good enough, non-triers etc. Even Paterson has been labelled not good enough regularly.

Maybe Jamie just wants a change and some more money and isn't inspired by the head coach. Hardly crime of the century.

My worry is if we do get an acceptable amount, then the wee rat fails his medical.

Jamie, you're a horrible wee hun sympathiser. Gtf.

Jean Louis Valois

What a horrible little *** Will be getting it tight on and off the pitch. Maybe some Jambo will shop him for playing away from home the wee creep

Wow

Jambo 4 Ever

Isn't this our model.? Bring young guy through the academy, get 2 or 3 productive seasons out of him, then sell on for money.

Being honest who would want to play for us any longer than that. If on here is any kind of barometer, at any given time we think the players are lazy, not good enough, non-triers etc. Even Paterson has been labelled not good enough regularly.

Maybe Jamie just wants a change and some more money and isn't inspired by the head coach. Hardly crime of the century.

Even IF this is true, there is a far better way of going about it - he is showing Hearts and us fans no respect at all and some people probably still think he is actually a Hearts fan!!

hmfc_liam06

I'd rather ?500k - 750k plus O'Halleron than letting him stew and leave for nothing.

It gives us a bit of pace in the side plus a bit more budget to get in another couple.

Jamie Walker is a rat.

I agree with this tbh, he's not the only player seemingly more than happy to get out the club just now, I think that says a lot about the management and the general feeling around the squad, not sure why he's taking all the pelters for wanting a new challenge and more money.

All roads lead to Gorgie

I remember when he first came into the side someone on here said it's good to have young Jambos breaking through and someone replied he is a currant bun. Just because he is from a Hearts family doesn't make it stick on that he really supported the team. Not the worst player I have seen in Maroon but over-rated by many.

Jambo 4 Ever

I agree with this tbh, he's not the only player seemingly more than happy to get out the club just now, I think that says a lot about the management and the general feeling around the squad, not sure why he's taking all the pelters for wanting a new challenge and more money.

It is the way he is going about it - not the fact that he wants to leave

Only Hearts fans making excuses are the usual hun sympathisers.

The one thing I would say about Walker is he never turned up in any big game throughout his time with us.

One Rangers game aside this is a point very much missed over his recent career.

His goals in the main have been against bottom 6.

Its times like this when i miss Vlad transfer negotiations as he managed to get some good prices for our players, hope this is the same.

Bullshit.

Nookie Bear

I agree with all of this, but he needs to show more sense when it comes to social media.

I thought young footballers were taught all about this, usually to make sure they know the boundaries of acceptable behavior, but also to teach them that everything they put up will be analysed. Rangers sympathy or not, it is seriously misguided of Jamie to pose for photos so willingly when his current employer is still paying him a huge amount of money.

Bowmans_Boot

Has phil dunphy got you to carry on his mission of spouting on about how walker doesn't want leave us and that walker is not a wannabe hun ????

No. I like Jamie Walker and do not like at all the way he is being spoken about. Totally unfair and disrespectful.

Correct, all he had to do was sign a deal that ensured we got a decent return then he could go where he wanted. Didn't do Neil McCann any harm. Best outcome is we get 750 odds and someone rips through his dodgy knee in front of the new stand early next season. If the Huns won't pay a reasonable fee then he can rot in the reserves for a year. Give him 2 minutes as a sub every month so he can't do a Webster.

How's he going about it like?

There seems to be a shitload of hearsay going on around it, "I've spoke to family members" "he was offered 20 quid more" all this pish, what's he actually came out and said?

Nookie Bear

How's he going about it like?

There seems to be a shitload of hearsay going on around it, "I've spoke to family members" "he was offered 20 quid more" all this pish, what's he actually came out and said?

The social media. Posing for photos with new rangers players - yes, Holt was with him but he needs to show more sense in those situations.

No. I like Jamie Walker and do not like at all the way he is being spoken about. Totally unfair and disrespectful.

I like Hearts, and I don't like the way an employee is taking them, and their fans, for mugs. Totally unfair and disrespectful.

• davemclaren locked this topic

Archived