The neverending saga of Jamie Walker / no deal, he stays at Hearts (updated)

kila

Walker is either badly advised or being idiotic, his desire to go to Rangers is going ruin any good standing he has with Hearts fans.

I can only speak for myself obviously, but any good standing has well and truly been blown away these last few weeks. He's a rat. A classless rat.

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mr Sifter, on 15 Jun 2017 - 12:23 AM, said:

I can only speak for myself obviously, but any good standing has well and truly been blown away these last few weeks. He's a rat. A classless rat.

Agreed

Walter Bishop

This kind of thing sums up modern the day footballer, Walker is a cretin, no care for Hearts or the fans that supported him week in week out. His actions are classless and embarrassing, I hope when he does feck off the club ban his old man and any other member of his family from attending Tynecastle.

His Great uncle would ashamed of him if he were alive today.

Son Of Anarchy

I hope when he does feck off the club ban his old man and any other member of his family from attending Tynecastle.

Come on, that's ******* rediculous. This is Jamie's doing, not his dad and family ffs.

This kind of thing sums up modern the day footballer, Walker is a cretin, no care for Hearts or the fans that supported him week in week out. His actions are classless and embarrassing, I hope when he does feck off the club ban his old man and any other member of his family from attending Tynecastle.

His Great uncle would ashamed of him if he were alive today.

Bit bad patter wantin his faither banned Walter. He's no responsible for his laddies actions!!

I'd like to think his dad is cringing at the wee pricks antics to be honest. I know I would if that was my laddie...

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Walker makes Joey Barton look good at PR.

We should refuse point blank to sell to a direct competitor

This was the stanceHibs took with. Scott Allan

Tell Judas Walker he will not be going to Rangers under any circumstances

He either accepts that or he is in the reserves for a season or is sold down south

That's not quite how it would play out.

Even Bum's Filthy couldn?t attempt to justify that, surely?

Not sure, been waiting on someone saying Walker "likes" the part that we have turned down the bid, meaning he hopes we get more cash for him

Walter Bishop

Bit bad patter wantin his faither banned Walter. He's no responsible for his laddies actions!!

I'd like to think his dad is cringing at the wee pricks antics to be honest. I know I would if that was my laddie...

I'd like to hope his Dad is cringing aswell but after the info he shared on social media that the club rubbished id have to question what his agenda was and was this all part of a "plan"?

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Not sure, been waiting on someone saying Walker "likes" the part that we have turned down the bid, meaning he hopes we get more cash for him

The truth his he's took a proper bitch fit and will stop at nothing to shaft the team he used to support. Shameless

I'd like to hope his Dad is cringing aswell but after the info he shared on social media that the club rubbished id have to question what his agenda was and was this all part of a "plan"?

Who knows. I'm giving his dad the benefit of the doubt here though. I'm thinkin he's jumped in to defend his laddie initially, only to then find out just how snakey his son has been. Hence not a peep from Walker Snr since Hearts put out that statement.

That's just my reading of it, who knows, I could be way off the mark...

The truth his he's took a proper bitch fit and will stop at nothing to shaft the team he used to support. Shameless

Looks like it

Sad that it's come to this!

If he wants to go fine but it should be on our terms.

Seems a shitty way to treat the club though.

He's obviously been tapped up but won't be holding my breath for the SFA to do anything about it!

luckyBatistuta

Who knows. I'm giving his dad the benefit of the doubt here though. I'm thinkin he's jumped in to defend his laddie initially, only to then find out just how snakey his son has been. Hence not a peep from Walker Snr since Hearts put out that statement.

That's just my reading of it, who knows, I could be way off the mark...

Thought someone said that the two of them aren't talking. If that's the case, I wouldn't be talking to him either, after he had made an erse of me.

Used to like Jamie Walker but the way he's conducted himself through this is tantamount to trying to engineer a move. Anyone seeing otherwise really does have blinkers on. He will get pelters when he returns in a Rangers top and rightly so. Such a shame. Could have left with his head held high. Disappointing to say the least. Jsmie has been badly advised. There's better ways of doing this.

i wish jj was my dad

Surely, JW is breaching our code of conduct with some of this hun arse-licking?

Finlay James

had to go have a look... its true, 

NmDERU7_TvezILGo2AVQmQ.png

If we get ?1 million for Jamie, I'd be delighted. He constantly plays with his head down and has reached his level.

I'm disappointed when any good player leaves to go west but we have lost much better players than him in the past so I won't be mourning this one. Can see it happening sooner rather later as the club would rather have the cash to fund the new stand than risk. Development fee next summer.

His head is clearly at Ibrox now so I'm hopeful thT he doesn't wear a Hearts jersey again.

I wonder if the pathetic little lamb will show up for training on Friday morning - or will his small brain be overloaded

Bowmans_Boot

1) Went to Rangers game, wore Rangers scarf

2) Likes Rangers players posts and follows new signings(mates) on social media.

3) posted a change is required

4) changes mind on agreed contract to make him highest paid player at the club

5) posted picture of son in Rangers kit

6) gets sent off on purpose, conveniently misses Rangers game

7) goes for a jolly boys outing with 3 Rangers players

Aye Hearts are bang outta order right enough.

1/ This photo is from several years ago and has been explained many times.

2/ People "like" posts on social media. It doesnt always have to hold some deep, dark, sinister meaning.

3/ Yes, he posted that. Perhaps he was feeling a bit down at the time. I think the very poor end to the season affected him a lot.

4/ We do not know the full story here. The club have been very keen to paint it as black and white but nothing ever is that simple.

5/ This has also bern explained previously as a family member bought it for him. His instagram is full of photos of his son in Hearts strips.

6/ Not convinced he did try to get sent off, I think he was extremely frustrated.

7/ He went with Jason Holt, his mate.

As I posted earlier, I think Rangers are well out of order here, not Jamie.

I also think it is very sad how quickly our loyal support turn on one of our own.

Jean Louis Valois

2/ People "like" posts on social media. It doesnt always have to hold some deep, dark, sinister meaning.

3/ Yes, he posted that. Perhaps he was feeling a bit down at the time. I think the very poor end to the season affected him a lot.

4/ We do not know the full story here. The club have been very keen to paint it as black and white but nothing ever is that simple.

5/ This has also bern explained previously as a family member bought it for him. His instagram is full of photos of his son in Hearts strips.

6/ Not convinced he did try to get sent off, I think he was extremely frustrated.

I also think it is very sad how quickly our loyal support turn on one of our own.

Are you for real, do you think all this evidence is entirely coincidental? He deserves all the stick he's getting and I never want to see him in a Hearts strip again.

i wish jj was my dad

Rangers do what Rangers do.  Rules don't apply to them. They never have so I'm not surprised they tapped the laddie.  Read Ritchie, Webster and countless others from clubs across Scotland.

Jamie however is supposed to be a PHM. I've nothing against him wanting a move even if it is to a reprehensible institution like them but he's engineered this and tried to use social media to disrespect the club he supposedly supports in the process.  Him and his groupies on here should be ashamed of themselves. 

http://i4.dailyrecord.co.uk/incoming/article6144258.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/Screen-Shot-2015-07-26-at-213220.png

That's a photo that scot Allan's and also Jamie's agent the same guy, Leaked to press whilst trying to manufacture Allan's move to rangers

Hubs rebuffed the pressure and held steadfast for 1.5 mill from someone else . Hearts surely must do the same

ooh-aah-cantona

I'd like to have known when Walker got that Alan Houldsworth as his agent.

That guy is a rabid Rangers fan who as I've mentioned previously, does not have any functioning relationship with Hearts,

I hope he doesn't have any other young Hearts prospects on his books.

Sneckiejambo

Rangers got ?500,000 for a 15 year old schoolboy, and they want Walker for ?500,000 GTF.

Jambo 4 Ever

Even you can't be defending him now?

And why the need for posing for photos in the first place and posting them online?

Also why did he like that comment about his transfer being rejected?

The fact there's only been two folk sticking up for him thus far is a bit of a relief.

Given the fact this place is normally so divided when it comes to things like this, its fairly refreshing to see most folk (ie all bar two) seeing it for what it is.

I hope we don't have such a spineless tram next year. JW needs to be in a battle when he lines up against us next year

Working a months notice is a hard slog, working a years notice is just a farce. Get him out now, theres no way hecan start games ahead of players who actually want to be here. Cathro has struggled with the dressing room as it is ffs!

I'd like to have known when Walker got that Alan Houldsworth as his agent.

That guy is a rabid Rangers fan who as I've mentioned previously, does not have any functioning relationship with Hearts,

I hope he doesn't have any other young Hearts prospects on his books.

All our young players should be told by the club, that if any of them are considering signing with this agent, then it may have an impact on there pathway to the first team.

Alex Ferguson would do this with young players at Man Utd if he thought any of his young players were getting involved with agents who he believed did not have the club or young players best interest at heart

Classless and pathetic behaviour. I can't believe anybody would be so naive as act in this manner without it being a passive-aggressive way to manoeuvre a move to Rangers without verbally stating it.

Deserves an absolute verbal volley next season if he ends up at Rangers, and he will get it.

Jambo 4 Ever

Classless and pathetic behaviour. I can't believe anybody would be so naive as act in this manner without it being a passive-aggressive way to manoeuvre a move to Rangers without verbally stating it.

Deserves an absolute verbal volley next season if he ends up at Rangers, and he will get it.

Sadly true

Pressley did one chest thump and look what (undeservedly in my opinion) happened to him!

This is far worse imo

Thought Police

Walker only ever turned up when he could smell an opportunity for himself. 4 games against Hibs in two years and don't remember this "PHM" bothering his backside. Played well against one of the worst Rangers teams I've ever seen, just to impress them.

Thought Police

Celtic must be shitting themselves.

And this. Great that this is the standard Rangers are after.

Rudolf's Mate

Do we all think every communique from the club comes direct from the desk of Ann Budge?

Righto.

I've stayed clear of recent events however if what you're suggesting was true then someone could be hauled over the coals, possibly fired. To put out such a statement which is a fabrication without Budge signing off is pretty serious. Or she's complicit?

You can surely see why people refuse to believe this is the case? It's not about having the wool pulled over our eyes nor are people being blinded by their love of the club.

We've got a situation whereby a football player seems to no longer want to play for the club and on the face of it is doing his upmost to let everyone know this. If he's not trying to antagonise and this is all just coincidence then he might just be the thickest player I've seen at Hearts.

The bottom line for me is that any club (not just ours) should be shown a level of respect by a player. I appreciate that if a player feels wronged then things can break down however it would seem that Jamie has had his head turned by Sevco.

Like I've said before, i like the boy and believe he could have been a Hearts great. That said it's now looking like he'll go and a large section of our support will view him worse than Elvis. Can you blame them? Some reckon he'll stay and see out the remainder of his contract however imagine he does and drags his heels? He'll leave here having tarnished everything he's done and rightly so.

It would seem the guid Scottish laddies are as much of a problem as the foreign mercenaries .

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Given the way we've handled this we'll have to deal at some point. No way he can stay with us.

If we manage to get anywhere near 1 million for Walker I will pish myself, good player but has he ever managed to stay fit for a full season? Only Rangers will pay anywhere near that for him

?1million and take that mercenary Oshinawa

Simple

He can GTF like any player that goes along the M8

He only plays when he feels like it demand cash up front tho he might fail the medical

And they might go tits up again

If we manage to get anywhere near 1 million for Walker I will pish myself, good player but has he ever managed to stay fit for a full season? Only Rangers will pay anywhere near that for him

Thats not the point. The point is hes OUR player & under contract. Hes our top goal scorer, came through our acadamy and we should not sell him on the cheap. As was mentioned above, sevco sold a 15 year old for ?500k.

If they dont want to pay our valuation then they should be told to GTF & wait 12 months. JW should be told he will be training with the 17's for the next 12 months & he wont play for the first team again.

Hearts should stand fast on these points to tell the country that we dont bend over for any other club and no contracted Hearts players are bigger than the club.

Painful but needs done. ?1m or GTF.

• davemclaren locked this topic

Archived