The neverending saga of Jamie Walker / no deal, he stays at Hearts (updated)

kila

siegementality

You mean a Scotland game with this guy?

23658F9200000578-0-Jason_Holt_fires_Rang

Be weird if they came through the youth ranks at Hearts or something, eh? :laugh:

Tell you what, I still have mates from my last job, we went out for a beer and a catch up a couple weeks ago. Does that mean they're trying to manufacture a move to my place of work too? :laugh:

What do you do for a living?

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe you previously stated his pay increase was ?25 a week .

Spot on mate, he was called out for that statement at the time too. 

The club is bigger than any player.

Let him rot in the U21 side until he sees sense. If no change put a price of ?1.5 million on him and sell to highest bidder. Sevco do not have that amount of funds IMO.

Phil Dunphy

Spot on mate, he was called out for that statement at the time too. 

"Called out" :laugh:

There was a bit of back and forth between me and someone else who had heard information on the matter, everyone else just lost their shit because that's what people do on Kickback.

What a lot of absolute shite.

I'd ask you to explain why, but I see you've spent two or three subsequent pages not doing that in response to numerous other posters.

Again, I'm not fussed whether folk believe me or not.

I'm just posting what I know and giving an alternative side to the story. Folk can accept it or reject it, that's up to them.

Who would believe that Ann Budge would allow a deliberate lie to be put on the club website?

Just as well you're not fussed that nobody is buying your silly talk.

That's quite a leap.

There was loads of goings on at Hearts in the past few years that the club didn't publicly deny, even though it was plainly bullshit. Do you remember how this place was rammed full of people saying how much they wished Hearts would come out and tell The Sun or The Record that they're lying? I do. Maybe the player and his agent don't want a war of words with his employer. Maybe they'll wait until he gets his move before talking about it.

But you couldn't possibly comprehend something not being black and white, eh?

You have just said you think the club lied about a contract offer in an official statement. Anything else you say is redundant.

Anyway I'm sure your pal Jamie will sort you out for tickets at Ibrox if he signs since you seem to support him more than Hearts.

Phil Dunphy

Do we all think every communique from the club comes direct from the desk of Ann Budge? 

Righto.

Phil Dunphy

You have just said you think the club lied about a contract offer in an official statement. Anything else you say is redundant.

Anyway I'm sure your pal Jamie will sort you out for tickets at Ibrox if he signs since you seem to support him more than Hearts.

Yeah, just shelled out ?320 for a Jamie Walker season ticket :rofl:

I really hope you're not a grown man, because seeing you chuck your toys like that would be absolutely humiliating.

Do we all think every communique from the club comes direct from the desk of Ann Budge?

Righto.

Deflect deflect. No but I bet she signs official club statements off.

Disappointed in Walker, didn't have him down as a snake

If rangers want him they're going to have to pay top dollar otherwise loan him out to Auchinleck Talbot and let him rot

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

siegementality

Righto.

One of that level does. It was backing a Director of a Hearts (CL) do you not think the Chairman (AB calls herself that) would have had knowledge of it. Righto.

Righto.

Of course not. She's probably not involved directly in contract negotiations either but she'll be privy to what's going down with them.

She may not have written the statement but such a strong one would have been sanctioned by her.

Righto.

No but fairly sure she wouldn't allow blatant lies that could cost the club money and reputational damage to be released.

The club actually interpreted his refusal to sign a new deal as him preferring to see out his current deal, not Walker stating that to them.

What else does it mean?

Cruyff Turn

You mean a Scotland game with this guy?

23658F9200000578-0-Jason_Holt_fires_Rang

Be weird if they came through the youth ranks at Hearts or something, eh? :laugh:

Tell you what, I still have mates from my last job, we went out for a beer and a catch up a couple weeks ago. Does that mean they're trying to manufacture a move to my place of work too? :laugh:

He clearly is and has been. It couldn't be anymore obvious unless he turned up at Riccarton for preseason training wearing a Rangers top and a sash.

You support your bluenose mate desperate to play for a rival. I'll support the clubs stance.

Righto.

So, the author of the piece containing the lies about Jamie Walker's contract situation puts it on the Club website without Ann Budge's knowledge.

How does the next morning at work go like for the author?

Phil Dunphy, on 14 Jun 2017 - 9:44 PM, said:

Righto.

Explain this then?

PsGaZbV.jpg?1

Forza Cuore

1) Went to Rangers game, wore Rangers scarf

2) Likes Rangers players posts and follows new signings(mates) on social media.

3) posted a change is required

4) changes mind on agreed contract to make him highest paid player at the club

5) posted picture of son in Rangers kit

6) gets sent off on purpose, conveniently misses Rangers game

7) goes for a jolly boys outing with 3 Rangers players

Aye Hearts are bang outta order right enough.

Phil......youve not commented on all of this. Surely it's ALL just a coincidence eh.

Phil Dunphy

He clearly is and has been. It couldn't be anymore obvious unless he turned up at Riccarton for preseason training wearing a Rangers top and a sash.

You support your bluenose mate desperate to play for a rival. I'll support the clubs stance.

Good for you.

Let me be clear on this, once he's gone he's gone. I don't pay a metric **** ton of money to watch Jamie Walker up and down the country, I do it to watch Hearts. That doesn't, however, mean I have to buy everything they say without question. I questioned the need for Ann Budge to talk about Hearts fans behaviour and I questioned the need for this last statement.

I bet you buy red top newspapers.

Independence

Disappointed in Walker, didn't have him down as a snake

If rangers want him they're going to have to pay top dollar otherwise loan him out to Auchinleck Talbot and let him rot

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

Rankers going to ruin another great Hearts player. When will they learn? 

Subtext of this is Jamie Walker must be one of those young Hearts fans who likes to sing the sash at away games and burn flags. You know the type, Proper Hearts Bigots. Good riddance, be great if the rest followed him out the door...

Have completely lost any respect for Walker. I can't help but think back to the game when he got himself sent off which meant him missing the next game... ...against Rangers. I thought at the time that it was all a bit of a conspiracy theory that he did it deliberately, but you have to wonder, now. Add that to the various pictures and him moping about the park with his head down like a spoilt wee brat towards the end of the season.

No Hearts man lucky enough to play for their club would treat the club and the fans like this. He's allowed this move to be engineered knowing full well what he wanted out of it. It's a difficult one for the club, because if he's hell bent on going to the huns, then the emergence of a rival bid from elsewhere probably won't matter. But the club need to send a message to the fans, and to up and coming other young players, that we're not here to be screwed over by that bunch of shite.

If Pressley's a snake, this boy's a bona fide anaconda.

Good post.

Phil Dunphy

Phil......youve not commented on all of this. Surely it's ALL just a coincidence eh.

Didn't think I needed to, but ok.

1) Going to a Rangers game a few years ago doesn't mean anything in todays context. It means just as much as Jason Cummings going to Hearts games in 2012.

2) I don't maintain his only social media presence, so I don't know who he's following or liking. If someone wants to post it, then grand.

3) Where did he post 'a change is required'?

4) Apparently changing his mind is new to me. When I was speaking to my source (a family member) they never mentioned it.

5) That's an out and out lie, JW only has Instagram and looking back, there's no such photo of his son in a Rangers kit.

6) Do I really need to comment on that Celtic-esque level of paranoia?

7) Already addressed it. Went to a Scotland game with his friend, who had been asked to take a couple of the new boys along. This wasn't a "Rangers day out", like some pantwetters want it to have been.

That better?

Cruyff Turn

Good for you.

Let me be clear on this, once he's gone he's gone. I don't pay a metric **** ton of money to watch Jamie Walker up and down the country, I do it to watch Hearts. That doesn't, however, mean I have to buy everything they say without question. I questioned the need for Ann Budge to talk about Hearts fans behaviour and I questioned the need for this last statement.

It's all about opinions Phil, fair play to you sticking by your guns on this but I don't buy it that he hasn't been 1) turned by Rangers and then stupidly or knowingly being seen to immerse himself with Rangers.

i wish jj was my dad

1) Went to Rangers game, wore Rangers scarf

2) Likes Rangers players posts and follows new signings(mates) on social media.

3) posted a change is required

4) changes mind on agreed contract to make him highest paid player at the club

5) posted picture of son in Rangers kit

6) gets sent off on purpose, conveniently misses Rangers game

7) goes for a jolly boys outing with 3 Rangers players

Aye Hearts are bang outta order right enough.

That just about sums it up for me.

I really hoped JW was going to be an old school PHM but it's clear he's not.

I've no problem with a young laddie trying to move. Different ends of the spectrum but Callum and Dale showed how to do it and they will both be remembered fondly by me for the way they went about it. Trying to engineer a move to them and having families, pals, groupies and stalkers post shite on social media to badmouth the club leaves a disgusting taste.

siegementality

1) Going to a Rangers game a few years ago doesn't mean anything in todays context. It means just as much as Jason Cummings going to Hearts games in 2012.

2) I don't maintain his only social media presence, so I don't know who he's following or liking. If someone wants to post it, then grand.

4) Apparently changing his mind is new to me. When I was speaking to my source (a family member) they never mentioned it.

5) That's an out and out lie, JW only has Instagram and looking back, there's no such photo of his son in a Rangers kit.

7) Already addressed it. Went to a Scotland game with his friend, who had been asked to take a couple of the new boys along. This wasn't a "Rangers day out", like some pantwetters want it to have been.

That better?

Oh dear.

Geoff the Mince

That better?

Can you confirm that you were told his pay increase was ?25 a week ?

Son Of Anarchy

I'm trying really hard not to turn on Jamie. I'd like him to come out and explain the situation. I'd like us to pursue/prove tapping up. I'm not one for social media but its certainly not done him any favours. If this is all proved, that JW wants away and to run his contract down so we get nothing, I will never forgive him. I just can't see AB signing off lies, ever. Its one thing wanting a move, its another shitting on your own.

Oh and Mr Dunphy is certainly not Mr Walker ;)

Forza Cuore

That better?

Not really. You seem blinkered.

Good for you.

So Hearts official statement was a lie, signed off by AB and then none of the Walker family or agent, who have previously been very vocal, have said anything.

And it doesnt appear that he is engineering a move away from the club?

Is this what you are saying ?

Jack Hamilton got a pay rise of ?40 a week when he signed his new contract.

I got a 2% wage rise this year. A few hundred quid for the year.

Assuming Jack's extra ?40.00 a week amounts to a 2% rise then I'd suggest he is on not a bad wage at Hearts...

I don't blame Walker here, but he's been ill advised with the company he is keeping. Sevco are employing the same tactics as we've seen from Oldco time and time again. I was gutted to lose Ritchie, Weir and Webster, as they were top defenders, left a hole in our team and undoubtedly strengthened them. With all due respect, but a Sevco strengthening by signing Jamie Walker and Ryan Jack doesn't hold any fear for me. Play hardball for the best fee we can get, and let him go. He'll be the next Templeton.

So Hearts official statement was a lie, signed off by AB and then none of the Walker family or agent, who have previously oeen very vocal, have said anything.

And it doesnt appear that he is engineering a move away from the club?

Is this what you are saying ?

That's exactly what he has said. Took a while to drag it out of him though.

gorgieheart

And how is he doing that?

He never wanted to leave, he was more than happy to discuss a new deal with the club but they offered him peanuts, despite what the club said about making him the highest earner.

The club and the player couldn't agree terms, but Hearts have done a great job of making this seem like he's trying to manufacture a move to Govan.

So... according to your utter drivelling input here...

The Club.. lied about offering to make Jamie the highest player on our books.. even though this was part of an official club statement ?

The Club ....are somehow making everyone believe that Jamie is trying to manufacture a move to Sevco..!

In Summary then...according to you... Heart of Midlothian have lied to everyone while at the same time having enough influence over the printed media, electronic media and social media to make everyone believe that Jamie is manufacturing a move to Sevco...

Absolute and total pish chum.

Phil Dunphy

That's exactly what he has said. Took a while to drag it out of him though.

You're like that weird guy at the pub that tries to get involved in everyones conversations, while they try and ignore him. 

You know that, right?

No idea why anyone would stick up for Walker. The club are not lying. He agreed then went back on his word regarding his contract. Jamie Walker his snakey agent and the club know it. Rangers have been creeping about him for months again thanks to his snakey agents love in with all things blue.

Walker can do one. Leave the club by all means to better your career but don't piss on the fans who've stood by you for years.

Forza Cuore

Why? Because I don't buy into the witch hunt?

Nobody is buying into anything here. We can all see these individual acts, yet you don't seem to put them together and come to the same conclusion as many.

We may all be wrong and Walker may be an innocent we soul in all of this. But I have my doubts.

Ive seen the Instagram "likes" and honestly...why would a current Hearts player "like" a picture of a new Rangers signing?

Witch hunt or annoyance at seeing a player we've all liked as "one of our own" flashing his nickers at that lot?

That better?

1) except Cummings was a Hearts fan

2) so following players he's never met signing for a rival club isn't a wee bit weird

3) Instagram

4) Levein said so in an official statement

5) it's definitely not a lie, it was actually posted on here I believe, but seeing as you can't make up an explanation for it, don't worry.

6) was obvious to anyone with eyes he wanted to get sent off

7) with two others being pictured was at best monumentally stupid.

The fact you can't see he has continually shown disrespect to the club sort of renders continually debating this pointless, as clearly never going to agree.

However maybe stop making out that the club are in the wrong and Jamie's some how been treated badly.

You're like that weird guy at the pub that tries to get involved in everyones conversations, while they try and ignore him.

You know that, right?

I see you've resorted to snide little digs rather than carry on any debate.

JamboJoker98

Contract negotiations aside. All you need to see about his desire is posted on social media, And that is contrary to any desire to an allegiance to Hearts.

Brave Hearts

It's a shame the club have decided to try and turn the fans on one of their players in such a public fashion.

It's all a bit classless.

He is the one not wanting to sign an extension to his contract and he is the one that appears to be touting himself as a wannabe hun

PeterintheRain

Listen instead of trying to be a smart ass and kid yourself on that you did not get the jist of what i was saying try annoying or knit picking somebody else .. 

Firstly it's nit picking, and secondly, you are never a Hearts fan.   You're not even making an effort with your pretence anymore.

gorgieheart

The Club.. lied about offering to make Jamie the highest player on our books.. even though this was part of an official club statement ?

The Club ....are somehow making everyone believe that Jamie is trying to manufacture a move to Sevco..!

In Summary then...according to you... Heart of Midlothian have lied to everyone while at the same time having enough influence over the printed media, electronic media and social media to make everyone believe that Jamie is manufacturing a move to Sevco...

No response Phil ??

The_razors_edge

And lo and behold who are the only team to have displayed an interest in Jamie?

It's surely not some crazy coincidence that it happens to be rangers?

No I'm not buying that either!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

King Of The Cat Cafe

No idea why anyone would stick up for Walker. The club are not lying. He agreed then went back on his word regarding his contract. Jamie Walker his snakey agent and the club know it. Rangers have been creeping about him for months again thanks to his snakey agents love in with all things blue.

Walker can do one. Leave the club by all means to better your career but don't piss on the fans who've stood by you for years.

I agree with you: the club are not lying. In my experience, responsible organisations must be believe they are 100% sure of their facts before making any claim.

Football fans, and the public in general, will believe any half truths or downright lies that are said about a club, or an official body, but distrust anything that club or organisation says.

This is why so many official comments seem so up in the air.

Tapping up seems to have happened here. I hope the club pursues it the same way Southhampton did with Liverpool.

That better?

I've read the last couple of pages with the definite intention of not getting involved...but **** me, this is complete and utter pish.

Dunno if yer trolling or genuine, but what a shop from yer makin of yersel Phil.

Unknown user

Firstly it's nit picking, and secondly, you are never a Hearts fan. You're not even making an effort with your pretence anymore.

Me and tbs may have had our wee feisty points but I'd never accuse him of being a non jambo, you're 100% wrong

• davemclaren locked this topic

Archived