The neverending saga of Jamie Walker / no deal, he stays at Hearts (updated)

kila

Can't get my head around all those people who said Walker was sh1t now worried that he will go to Rangers and/or saying he is worth more than ?1m

You can't? Seriously? :lol:

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rudolf's Mate

A shame for Hearts that is.

No sympathy for Walker it's all his own doing.

I'm not disagreeing with you [emoji853]

Don't like criticising our players but find it hard not to considering all the shite that's been on social media with him and sevco, a fans favourite for many but he has shown a complete lack of respect to us all over the past few weeks. Was hoping all this sevco stuff was all rubbish and we were all reading too much into it but clearly not. Get rid asap, preferably not to them but if they are the only bidders and he's set on going to them then nothing we can do. Get the highest fee we can and if not then drop him completely. Disgusting behaviour from a so called hearts fan and player.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, his behaviour recently has been an absolute disgrace considering he's supposed to be a Hearts man.

It's not even that he's going to win trophies as the huns will be winning feck all any time soon.  Christ, they even managed to lose a Scottish Cup final against a team who shat their frillies in that competition for over 100 years.  It's all about the ????????????s.

His grandfaither will be spinning in his grave.

Not worth the bother of having him on the payroll now. 600000 and O'Halloran would be fine.

And if he really does want to sit out this season and leave on a free we shouldn't play or even train him.

How would a year of no football affect his dodgy knee? It could potentially harm it if it isn't used competitively.

jamtartan74

Yep, his behaviour recently has been an absolute disgrace considering he's supposed to be a Hearts man.

It's not even that he's going to win trophies as the huns will be winning feck all any time soon. Christ, they even managed to lose a Scottish Cup final against a team who shat their frillies in that competition for over 100 years. It's all about the ????????????s.

spot on bud. Could have been a Hearts legend if he continued his progress but instead he shites all over us and leaves for the money. Not saying it's unique for players to leave for more money it's just the manner in which he's went about it is a joke. I'm sure his family or the very man himself will be looking into this thread, hope u are proud. Hope ur career fails miserably. Alternatively sign a new contract and apologise for being a complete dickhead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But would Forrester come to us? wages would be much less

Wouldn't want him. Sevco fans all turning on him anyway as pics reveal he is badly out of shape. Could well be a case of believing his own hype and missing work ethic.

My mistake . did he get injured or something ? must have been the 2014/15 season because i know he played a lot more than 11 games and personally i don't think there is much of a difference  between him and Mckay who the rate at 6 mill . The problem we have though if we don't accept some sort of deal like this and nobody else comes in for Walker then we risk losing him for nothing , i Don't think the majority would want that , however we are in a catch 22 situation so who knows ..

So if you were Levein (no ifs, ands or buts) would you sell him now for ?500k or would you play hardball and maybe lose out like we did with Paterson?

Mysterion, on 14 Jun 2017 - 6:54 PM, said:

Wouldn't want him. Sevco fans all turning on him anyway as pics reveal he is badly out of shape. Could well be a case of believing his own hype and missing work ethic.

fair enough

The Old Tolbooth

Why not? He's under contract to us and we don't have to sell him at all if we don't want to. Yes, we might lose out on a fee altogether, but if the alternative is losing him to a direct rival for a price barely worth having...

Then he signs for Rangers in January for nothing and doesn't try a leg for his last four months at Hearts, no chance, sell him now and get some cash for him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JamboRossi79

And if he really does want to sit out this season and leave on a free we shouldn't play or even train him.

How would a year of no football affect his dodgy knee? It could potentially harm it if it isn't used competitively.

This. Feck the little rat, only sell on our terms.

the big show

Walker played wing back aye? Against whom? I can't recall a single game where he played wing back.

Perhaps it was an away game as I don't go to those.

AYE so what position do you think he plays  ? because  he has played right mid , left mid , and as a wing back tracking back he has also played just of the front pair in games that i was at . perhaps it was a away game as i don't go to those ?  huh perhaps your just knit picking by the looks of it ..

It's not even that he's going to win trophies as the huns will be winning feck all any time soon. Christ, they even managed to lose a Scottish Cup final against a team who shat their frillies in that competition for over 100 years. It's all about the ????????????s.

This x 10000000

Distinctly quiet from the 'aye he was just at the football wi his mates, there's nothing in it, he is allowed to ti that, stop being paranoid' posse tonight eh!!

Snakey wee rat.

JamboRossi79

Then he signs for Rangers in January for nothing and doesn't try a leg for his last four months at Hearts, no chance, sell him now and get some cash for him.

He can't sign in Jan unless we accept a fee. So how does a whole season without football sound ya snake ? Doubt Sevco would still want him if they still exist

I reckon he's had his heart set on Rangers for a while. Any player who doesn't want to be here can go as far as I'm concerned.

The Old Tolbooth

He can't sign in Jan unless we accept a fee. So how does a whole season without football sound ya snake ?

Right enough, I was forgetting that we get 400k as a minimum anyway, which makes their offer of 500k ****ing embarrassing!

JamboRossi79

Right enough, I was forgetting that we get 400k as a minimum anyway, which makes their offer of 500k ******* embarrassing!

We don't get a dev fee apparently due to age but they still can't sign him inJan for nothing.

the big show

So if you were Levein (no ifs, ands or buts) would you sell him now for ?500k or would you play hardball and maybe lose out like we did with Paterson?

What would you do ? no if's and's or

but's either or any other pony ..

JamboJoker98

I dont want any player who so brazenly shows less desire for his own club than he does for a rival. 

Starting to seem like all this boyhood Jambo stuff was just agent talk to pump more money from the club.

the big show

We don't get a dev fee apparently due to age but they still can't sign him inJan for nothing.

But they could agree on a gentleman's agreement in Jan although it would not be known ..

alwaysthereinspirit

I wouldn't sit him immediately . I'd see how his attitude is during pre season. If he's giving it his all and he's the best at the position then you play him. If its bad then you sit him. And by sit I mean the same as you. He never kicks a ball for us again. Vlad flu has its moments.

JamboRossi79

But they could agree on a gentleman's agreement in Jan although it would not be known ..

What are you on about ? In Jan he can sign a pre contract, to sign in summer for the next season. If they want him in Jan then they must give us money to buy out his contract. It's not difficult

Elias Henry Furst

I wouldn't sit him immediately . I'd see how his attitude is during pre season. If he's giving it his all and he's the best at the position then you play him. If its bad then you sit him. And by sit I mean the same as you. He never kicks a ball for us again. Vlad flu has its moments.

Not for me. The damage is done

He's done his best to engineer the move and all he'd be interested in is making sure he doesn't get injured before signing his pre contract in January.

We should stick to our guns and if he isn't sold in this window then he trains on his own and gets no game time.

I wouldn't sit him immediately . I'd see how his attitude is during pre season. If he's giving it his all and he's the best at the position then you play him. If its bad then you sit him. And by sit I mean the same as you. He never kicks a ball for us again. Vlad flu has its moments.

No chance!

Jamie walker should ever kick a ball for us again effective now.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

He's done his best to engineer the move and all he'd be interested in is making sure he doesn't get injured before signing his pre contract in January.

We should stick to our guns and if he isn't sold in this window then he trains on his own and gets no game time.

Correct. Hearts need to show some resilience here. It would make us look like easy targets.

I would hate our club to give in while Hibs gave them the finger.

the big show

What are you on about ? In Jan he can sign a pre contract, to sign in summer for the next season. If they want him in Jan then they must give us money to buy out his contract. It's not difficult

Yes but if he plays out his contract we get nothing and he can still sign a gentleman's agreement meaning when his contract is up he then signs for them ..

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Yes but if he plays out his contract we get nothing and he can still sign a gentleman's agreement meaning when his contract is up he then signs for them ..

Rangers would move on to a different target and a year on the sidelines would finish Walker.

I think it's Hearts who hold the aces.

AYE so what position do you think he plays ? because he has played right mid , left mid , and as a wing back tracking back he has also played just of the front pair in games that i was at . perhaps it was a away game as i don't go to those ? huh perhaps your just knit picking by the looks of it ..

You said he'd scored 15 goals playing wing back. Clearly that's not correct.

the big show

You said he'd scored 15 goals playing wing back. Clearly that's not correct.

Listen instead of trying to be a smart ass and kid yourself on that you did not get the jist of what i was saying try annoying or knit picking somebody else .. 

alwaysthereinspirit

If its obvious he's trying not to get hurt more than help us then you send him home. For good. Mail his check to him, no training facilities available, make public what we're doing. Levein was 100 % correct on how he handled this so far.

BBC saying he wants to run out the last year of his contract

Not surprised they are basically Sevco's PR department. Trying to up the pressure on Hesrts.

Sent from my LG-K350 using Tapatalk

Watt-Zeefuik

Someone needs to want to buy him

Naturally.

The implied expectation is that Walker is good enough that a lower level English Championship or top League 1 would be interested. I don't think MK Dons have the dosh just now. 

Stupid Sexy Flanders

That's what a pre-contract is.

Not surprised they are basically Sevco's PR department. Trying to up the pressure on Hesrts.

Sent from my LG-K350 using Tapatalk

If only they'd print the full story. They are simply interpreting from the club statement in a way that creates further controversy

Walker and agent met with the club..club were told he was not going to sign a new deal and as such would see out his current deal.

You have to be an idiot not to see this is code for sell me now or you get nothing.........there are a number of players who have done and said the same thing and there will be many more in the future.

Hearts said in their statement....

'Despite the club doing everything in its power to hold onto, and reward, one of its top youth products, it would seem that the player would prefer to see out the remaining year of his contract, leaving the club in a no-win situation.

The club has no desire to lose a talent such as Jamie. He is a firm favourite both with the fans and indeed the management. Nor would it stand in the way of any player who does not want to sign a contract and play for Hearts. We must protect the interests of the fans and the business when faced with such a scenario.'

Listen instead of trying to be a smart ass and kid yourself on that you did not get the jist of what i was saying try annoying or knit picking somebody else ..

"15 goals last year playing as a wing back is a decent return"

That was your exact quote. Pray tell where I've not got the jIst of what your saying?

Seymour M Hersh

This whole episode is rather sad. That pair of bigoted *******s in Glasgow are a total cancer on Scottish Football. As for Walkers performance in this saga, well let's just say he's not covering himself in glory.

i wish jj was my dad

Sell him to Rangers and it's a win/win for us. Money in the bank and a player who's well and truly chucked his toys out of the pram off the payroll.

No idea where his attitude has came from all of a sudden because he's been treated like a hero round these parts ever since he broke into the team as a youngster. Oh well, made his bed...

He's been infected by the pricks he seems to run about with and turned into a prick before even joining them.

I can't recall ever being so disappointed in somebody who is supposed to be a jambo.  I was gutted at Paul Ritchie but he didn't come close to showing the same levels of disrespect as JW has done. 

**** him and Rangers.  I hope the club send him on loan to Kabul Utd.

Have completely lost any respect for Walker.  I can't help but think back to the game when he got himself sent off which meant him missing the next game... ...against Rangers.  I thought at the time that it was all a bit of a conspiracy theory that he did it deliberately, but you have to wonder, now.  Add that to the various pictures and him moping about the park with his head down like a spoilt wee brat towards the end of the season.

No Hearts man lucky enough to play for their club would treat the club and the fans like this.  He's allowed this move to be engineered knowing full well what he wanted out of it.  It's a difficult one for the club, because if he's hell bent on going to the huns, then the emergence of a rival bid from elsewhere probably won't matter.  But the club need to send a message to the fans, and to up and coming other young players, that we're not here to be screwed over by that bunch of shite.

If Pressley's a snake, this boy's a bona fide anaconda.

Rudolf's Mate

What do you think the chances of Jamie insisting on a sell on clause being inserted should he run down his contract?

I like Walker and if he stays another year then I hope to God he shows just what we'll be missing when he does go. One thing I do know is he'll ****ing have to go some to get near the determination/commitment shown by Paterson.

Ibrahim Tall

This, **** him.

The boys a complete and utter snake. A wee Hun snake.

?1 million, not a penny less, paid upfront.

If not let the cretin rot in the stands for 12 month.

Ryan Jarman

Boy's made a grade A ***** of it no doubt.

Rangers can away and sling shite at the moon and aw.

Torn between the club getting a good few and letting the sleekit wee arsehole rot for a season.

It's all up to the club though and they need to make a stand that they won't be bullied by some wee ****ing jakey footballer and Sevco. From hero to ****ing zero indeed.

Very sad way for Walker to end his time with us. The Huns are scum - always have been always will be. That said, we should take ?750k plus a player if they offer it. Daft to lose out if there's no other offer on the table. Shouldn't cut our nose off to spite our face.

The boys a complete and utter snake. A wee Hun snake.

?1 million, not a penny less, paid upfront.

If not let the cretin rot in the stands for 12 month.

Eloquently put. I concur!

• davemclaren locked this topic

Archived