The neverending saga of Jamie Walker / no deal, he stays at Hearts (updated)

kila

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sad state of affairs. Silly boy but some of the abuse is OTT IMO. Would love to see him back playing to his best in a Hearts jersey, as unlikely as that seems right now.

Son Of Anarchy

Thanks

Getting fed up with the usual crowd knocking everything I say

Aw diddums :( Perhaps your knocked and mocked for a reason?

I bet you BowmansBoot and all the other Hun sympathisers applaud JW when he visits Tynie playing with Rangers next season.

JW can get to ****.

IMG_20170612_003524.jpg

I've been in his company plenty times, he's thick as shit and sounds like he's swallowed a squeaky dog toy.  He's hardly Paul Hartley or Rudi Skacel (but he think's he is) I'd pick Suso and Miko before him. 

Talking of Miko ... looks slightly different these days.

57155.jpg

I've been in his company plenty times, he's thick as shit and sounds like he's swallowed a squeaky dog toy.  He's hardly Paul Hartley or Rudi Skacel (but he think's he is) I'd pick Suso and Miko before him. 

Talking of Miko ... looks slightly different these days.

57155.jpg

Baby boy looks all grown up!  Miss that guy! 

Unknown user

Enough!

You're in charge of your experience here, either man up and deal with it or block those who upset you, it's not complicated.

Apart from Templeton, who are these guys?

Looks like members of Rangers tremendous Division 3 Title Winning Squad ?

If it is - it demonstrates how woeful they were despite the spending. Don't think any of them are still there...

I bet you BowmansBoot and all the other Hun sympathisers applaud JW when he visits Tynie playing with Rangers next season.

JW can get to ****.

I don't agree with BB on a lot of Rangers related topics on here, but just a couple of pages ago he stated he hopes the club don't accept any typical Rangers lowball bids, so it's pretty unfair to be declaring how he'll possibly behave in a few months time.

Andy Halliday and Nicky Clark.  Same tactics being used with Walker and the three huns. 

I'm sure one of them is Scott Allan and the who haa at the time was Allan had been invited along as part of a tapping up exercise.

I'm sure one of them is Scott Allan and the who haa at the time was Allan had been invited along as part of a tapping up exercise.

Correct.  Scott Allan out with 3 rangers players during speculation he was signing for them.

Low and behold Jamie Walker, same agent 3 rangers players....

Son Of Anarchy

This will probably be deleted shortly. Apparently we're not allowed to speak to him like this. He's precious.

Place has gone to the ******* dogs!

Funny how he refuses point blank to put us on ignore? Oh he cant get warnings issued by doing that ;) playing the victim card like only a team in green can.

Ryan Jarman

Talks between the clubs have taken place after Rangers made a move to sign the 23-year-old. A ?500,000 transfer fee was verbally put forward by the Ibrox club but it was instantly dismissed by Hearts, who want a seven-figure sum.

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/rangers-make-move-to-sign-hearts-winger-jamie-walker-1-4475630

Away an bolt with your ?500k. 

Prince Buaben

Lets hope Hearts stand firm with the figure they want and dont negioate down to somethng like ?750,000

Forza Cuore

Didn't see this coming did we. We should reject all advances from Rangers. Someone offers 1p more than them accept immediately.

siegementality

Lets hope Hearts stand firm with the figure they want and dont negioate down to somethng like ?750,000

I think 750k is about right in the circumstances.

I think 750k is about right in the circumstances.

To another club perhaps, but we would be strengthening a direct rival whilst losing our top goalscorer and player of the year. 750k would need to be doubled for Rangers.

Pretty much of the opinion we shouldn't sell any player to one of our rivals.

As for a player who seems to be doing his level best to engineer a move, we shouldn't be playing ball at all.

Accept the first decent offer from England and call his bluff.

siegementality

To another club perhaps, but we would be strengthening a direct rival whilst losing our top goalscorer and player of the year. 750k would need to be doubled for Rangers.

He has a year left on his contract, he has lost all interest in being at Hearts and there are no other apparent suitors, I'd say we aren't in that great a bargaining position.

Anyone who accepts a bid from Rangers and negotiates selling Jamie Walker to them needs removed from the club. This is completely the wrong mentality, makes us look piss weak and basically gives future licence to all the nonsense that has surrounded Walker whoring himself. Sell him to someone else or make the thick little welt warm up in front of the Hearts fans for every game next season but don't play him. By that time Rangers may well be on to their third incarnation anyway.

He has a year left on his contract, he has lost all interest in being at Hearts and there are no other apparent suitors, I'd say we aren't in that great a bargaining position.

We're in a great bargaining position, as we don't really need to sell.

And if we do decide to sell, we certainly don't need to entertain Rangers.

siegementality

We're in a great bargaining position, as we don't really need to sell.

And if we do decide to sell, we certainly don't need to entertain Rangers.

So we can afford to lose money on a player who doesn't want to be here, or alternatively we will force the player to go to another club that he doesn't want to go to? I'd say we aren't in a position to do either.

siegementality

We don't get any dev fee for Walker if he was to leave next year. This correct?

Correct.

We don't get any dev fee for Walker if he was to leave next year. This correct?

Yes as he is 23 already. If he goes this season then a transfer fee is payable although he can sign a pre-contract in January if he chooses

I agree. He can sit it out until January and then sign a pre contract if they are still interested and collect his salary for doing nothing.

I hope he doesn't choose that option but you never know.

We should refuse point blank to sell to a direct competitor

This was the stanceHibs took with. Scott Allan

Tell Judas Walker he will not be going to Rangers under any circumstances

He either accepts that or he is in the reserves for a season or is sold down south

So we can afford to lose money on a player who doesn't want to be here, or alternatively we will force the player to go to another club that he doesn't want to go to? I'd say we aren't in a position to do either.

For the next six months, until he can sign elsewhere without our permission, I'd say we can and should.

Club needs to lay down a firm marker on this. 

Jambo 4 Ever

If he goes, who will score our goals next season?  Especially if Isma gets injured? 

Jambo 4 Ever

We should refuse point blank to sell to a direct competitor

This was the stanceHibs took with. Scott Allan

Tell Judas Walker he will not be going to Rangers under any circumstances

He either accepts that or he is in the reserves for a season or is sold down south

I would actually agree with this

I bet those who were defending him saying he is a Hearts fan and not a rangers fan are starting to doubt that too now!

We need the money and there's a shortfall paying for the stand. I wouldn't want us to sell to rangers but I have a feeling our owner won't see it like that.

alex young hero

Why don't we tell Rangers to save themselves 750k or so and wait till he signs for nothing after next season good bit of business eh.

If he goes, who will score our goals next season?  Especially if Isma gets injured?

Probably, and hopefully, a new striker we will sign.

Nobody likes selling to the gruesome twosome from the west, but we've done it several times over the years.

Club can't win though, if we insist he stays we get no transfer fee at all next year, then fans complain we get no money and what crap management.

We will sell to them I have no doubt, because we never got full price for Callum, Sam we might still get no money depending where he goes. We're not in a position to refuse money. I can see him maybe going for ?750k and they will try and sweeten the deal and get one of the players Rangers want rid of, O,'Halloran etc

OmiyaHearts

I'm happy to give ?100 to Hearts if 9,999 more want to do it? We don't have to accept a million from Rangers and we can let the snake waste in the reserves for a season.

Don't even let him play for the U20's. Bench only.

• davemclaren locked this topic

Archived