The neverending saga of Jamie Walker / no deal, he stays at Hearts (updated)

kila

the big show

Ah I see, you weren't one of them were you? :laugh:

Small world if so.

No , was not with them , they were a bit boisterous to begin with but they settled down and they were not looking for trouble and just trying to enjoy themselves with what i could see .. Newcastle is my favourite track , like going into the city after racing great nightlife ..

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fabienleclerq

Oh FFS.  How is this hard to figure out?

It's not like he's there with three dyed-in-the-wool huns.  He's there with Jason Holt, Hearts academy product who came through at the same time Jamie did.

And two new Rangers signings, who have barely spent any time at Ibrox.

Maybe, just f---ing maybe, Holt got a hold of four passes to the match and invited his old friend Jamie along with the two new signings to give them a feel of Hampden.

JFC people. If this were a molehill Europe would have a new highest peak after JKB got done with it.

He's posing for pics with three players from a team rumored to be trying to sign him. He's an idiot.

Siphiwe Tshabalala

No , was not with them , they were a bit boisterous to begin with but they settled down and they were not looking for trouble and just trying to enjoy themselves with what i could see .. Newcastle is my favourite track , like going into the city after racing great nightlife ..

Ah fair enough, I didn't see them at all until I nipped inside to watch the game. Few little Scouse ars*holes causing some bother early in the day, but it was a good day out all round and I'm not a big racing fan!

Elias Henry Furst

The problem isn't the photo. The problem is the photo on top of what we've already seen and heard.

He knows what he's doing.

Silly laddie.

the big show

Ah fair enough, I didn't see them at all until I nipped inside to watch the game. Few little Scouse ars*holes causing some bother early in the day, but it was a good day out all round and I'm not a big racing fan!

No problem m8  .. sadly were drink is concerned a lot of time you will always get someone causing a bit of trouble which can spoil it for others ,  I had enjoyable day though ..

OmiyaHearts

I'm sorry but with the players that rangers are signing just now he would be mad to go to them. Unless of course he's happy picking up a wage for being a benchwarmer

Hopefully that's what he'll be if he's still with us when the season starts. Benchwarmer for the U20's.

Siphiwe Tshabalala

No problem m8 .. sadly were drink is concerned a lot of time you will always get someone causing a bit of trouble which can spoil it for others , I had enjoyable day though ..

Glad you enjoyed mate!

the big show

Hopefully that's what he'll be if he's still with us when the season starts. Benchwarmer for the U20's.

Do you not think we have payed enough players to play that roll already ? At what point does it get beyond a joke .. What will it prove by doing this to him exactly ? , ffs you talk about it's ma baw and were no playing , Start this up and folk will think it's chipper fields circus and we are being run by clowns ..

Jambo 4 Ever

Oh FFS. How is this hard to figure out?

It's not like he's there with three dyed-in-the-wool huns. He's there with Jason Holt, Hearts academy product who came through at the same time Jamie did.

And two new Rangers signings, who have barely spent any time at Ibrox.

Maybe, just f---ing maybe, Holt got a hold of four passes to the match and invited his old friend Jamie along with the two new signings to give them a feel of Hampden.

JFC people. If this were a molehill Europe would have a new highest peak after JKB got done with it.

It is very stupid of him to pose for a photo with them though

Watt-Zeefuik

It is very stupid of him to pose for a photo with them though

Why? At the risk that snowflakes with not enough to do in the close season will see it and get palpitations?

A supporter sees a group of footballers and wants a photo.  What kind of arsehole would he have to be to say no?

Why? At the risk that snowflakes with not enough to do in the close season will see it and get palpitations?

A supporter sees a group of footballers and wants a photo. What kind of arsehole would he have to be to say no?

So yer a 'snowflake' if you see a Hearts player in not 1, not 2 but 3 Rangers 'based' pictures, whilst he puts cryptic messages about needing a change up on instagram, whilst 'liking' every ***** and his dug who Rangers sign, on said instagram?

Throw in the fact he's knocked back our contract offer, after initially accepting it...so remind us again, why are we 'snowflakes' for being annoyed at this so called 'Hearts mans' actions?

...this probably sounds like a rant on my part but it's really not. I just get exasperated at reading boys like you defending the twattish actions of JW. Christ, does he have to walk down the Shankhill Road with an Iain Paisley mask on and wearing an orange sash before the penny drops with you boys.

He's taking us for mugs. Stop defending him ffs.

ETA Had to change the Falls Road to Shankhill Road after leading the latter is more prevalent to the Protestant point I was making. Delighted to admit I know **** all about such things...!

Where has the snowflake chat appeared from? Is that not what Bill used to call the racist Eddie in Love Thy Neighbour?

Watt-Zeefuik

So yer a 'snowflake' if you see a Hearts player in not 1, not 2 but 3 Rangers 'based' pictures, whilst he puts cryptic messages about needing a change up on instagram, whilst 'liking' every ***** and his dug who Rangers sign, on said instagram?

Throw in the fact he's knocked back our contract offer, after initially accepting it...so remind us again, why are we 'snowflakes' for being annoyed at this so called 'Hearts mans' actions?

...this probably sounds like a rant on my part but it's really not. I just get exasperated at reading boys like you defending the twattish actions of JW. Christ, does he have to walk down the Falls Road with an Iain Paisley mask on and wearing an orange sash before the penny drops with you boys.

For obvious reasons I don't run into Scottish footballers on a regular basis so I don't know much on how it is there.  Here it's incredibly common to see athletes from vicious rivals out having drinks together.  Professional athletes have an incredibly small group of peers who share their experiences and your average athlete will have far more in common with a rival player than with a supporter of their team. To fans it seems like treason but to athletes it's trying to have a semi-normal life.

Jamie wants away -- that's plain enough from the club statement.  As far as whom he gets a snap with or what he likes on Instagram I refuse to obsess over that.  It's also plain he has some Rangers mates, so he probably wouldn't mind a move there, but I hope to f--- he has more ambition than that.

stirlingshirejambo

Spot on .. ffs A seen our our DOF down at Haydock on Saturday doing his absolute plums in shall we call in Sherlock and associates to find out what the script was or were he was getting all the loot .. ffs we are trying to dictate who our players are aloud to talk to and associate with now .. jeez oh .. FFS he Jamie had his photo taken with Ronaldos agent last week at the champ league final and with sir alex , would that mean he is trying to manoeuvre a move to man utd .. :uhoh2:

You can't help but have a dig at Levein

Where he goes and what he spends his money in his spare time on is his business and his alone

Asking the question where he gets his "loot" from is frankly a sly dig at something sinister or just pathetic

Either way taking it off topic as usual

Personally I don't have a problem Walker meeting up with a mate to go to football with

For obvious reasons I don't run into Scottish footballers on a regular basis so I don't know much on how it is there.  Here it's incredibly common to see athletes from vicious rivals out having drinks together.  Professional athletes have an incredibly small group of peers who share their experiences and your average athlete will have far more in common with a rival player than with a supporter of their team. To fans it seems like treason but to athletes it's trying to have a semi-normal life.

You're essentially saying you don't get it, which is fine, but I'd suggest it also makes it a bit silly for you to pontificate on how people are reacting to this.

...this probably sounds like a rant on my part but it's really not. I just get exasperated at reading boys like you defending the twattish actions of JW. Christ, does he have to walk down the Shankhill Road with an Iain Paisley mask on and wearing an orange sash before the penny drops with you boys.

ETA Had to change the Falls Road to Shankhill Road after leading the latter is more prevalent to the Protestant point I was making. Delighted to admit I know **** all about such things...!

Get them telt Mr Sifter.

How any Hearts fan can keep making excuses for that wee Rangers fan is unbelievable.

No Hearts fan should be taking the word of a player over the club in a situation like this. This photo although not damning on its own is just the latest in a series of treachery.

BTW is Big Shout stalking CL ?

Jambo 4 Ever

A supporter sees a group of footballers and wants a photo. What kind of arsehole would he have to be to say no?

If so, He should have said no - that would have been being an arsehole to one fan instead of all of us!

Well done Jamie for making the simple idea of agreeing to a photograph seem like your are being a traitor to your club.......the seethe by some is so childish you have to laugh at them otherwise you'd think they were serious.

Imagine you had signed that deal with us and this picture appeared just what would they have said then ?

Posters are simply venting their spleen and reading into a simple picture what they want to see...it's sad but that's the internet for you.

Agree with every word of this. If it had just been this picture there would have been the odd rumour about a move to Rangers, but it's everything else that's gone on in the last few months that has got everyone to where they are on this topic.

JW may not be the brightest but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that at the very least his social media actions over the last few weeks have been incredibly naive and disrespectful.

If he thinks he's forcing CL's hand into selling him on the cheap he may find himself in for a bit of a shock.

Well done Jamie for making the simple idea of agreeing to a photograph seem like your are being a traitor to your club.......the seethe by some is so childish you have to laugh at them otherwise you'd think they were serious.

Imagine you had signed that deal with us and this picture appeared just what would they have said then ?

Posters are simply venting their spleen and reading into a simple picture what they want to see...it's sad but that's the internet for you.

I think you're doing a lot of Hearts fans a massive disservice here.

When the first pic of JW emerged in a Rangers scarf a year or so ago appeared, no one really batted an eyelid. And then there was another. And now another. Yet you're making out people are 'venting their spleen' over one single picture. Why? You know fine well it's not 'a simple picture'. It's three.

And a contract being kb'd after initially being accepted.

And sookin the ring off everything Rangers on social media.

...and if he'd signed the new contract and then been pictured in this way you're right, there would been no hoohah. But then again if yer auntie hud baws...

He clearly made an issue out of following every Rangers' player on insta in a row a couple of weeks ago. Why would he do that other than because he wanted folk to see it and for a potential transfer to Rangers to snowball on social media.

It's also interesting that when CL made the media statement Jaimie's Dad almost had a hair trigger with his post, since then he's been remarkably silent on the whole issue....

Craig Gordons Gloves

Photo on its own isn't anything major but add it to the instragram following of all the new huns, his photo with he hun scarf and the fact his agent is Holt's agent and is a massive bell End and rangers fan, it's not just naivety, it's just stupidity.

Geoff Kilpatrick

It's also interesting that when CL made the media statement Jaimie's Dad almost had a hair trigger with his post, since then he's been remarkably silent on the whole issue....

Maybe he told his dad to STFU given the club ended up putting statements out as a result.

I am astounded anyone is still trying to defend Walker to any degree. He is taking the piss out of the club going to Rangers games with McGhee, posing in Rangers scarfs and dressing his kids up in the new clubs gear. We should have more respect for ourselves than put up with this. If he was a Weegie then I could understand this but when he is a local lad it paints our support in a very bad light. The club have handled the situation exceptionally well.

he better hope the management don't select him for the LC games if he is still here.

Whereas I do

89th -91st minute sub away to elgin on the Tuesday night, rendering poor Jamie cup tied for his beloved sevco

What. A. Shame. :lol:

Photo on its own isn't anything major but add it to the instragram following of all the new huns, his photo with he hun scarf and the fact his agent is Holt's agent and is a massive bell End and rangers fan, it's not just naivety, it's just stupidity.

Who is their agent?

He probably realises for himself given he is a PHM.

I see we've now reached the stage of people being outraged at people being outraged. The photo as a standalone is harmless. The photo in the context of what has preceded it is at best naive, more likely stupid, and at worst the work of an absolute tit. I'd really like to believe it's the first but would settle for the second.

Would hope Hearts are trying to drum up interest down south. Comes across as a bit of a dafty with all the Rangers shite. If he wants to go to Rangers put a price that's above what we will get of anybody else.

If a player doesn't want to play for Hearts punt him.

i wish jj was my dad

Pretty shitty series of events. Fair enough, the boy is a professional rather than a fan so I've no real issue if he wants a move but he's gone about it in a completely disrespectful way.

Maurice Moss

Pedro Caixinha was also milling about with Jason Holt etc. in the Hampden foyer. Walker was certainly in the same group. I only saw them in passing but it did strike me as odd.

Pedro Caixinha was also milling about with Jason Holt etc. in the Hampden foyer. Walker was certainly in the same group. I only saw them in passing but it did strike me as odd.

We should report them for that.

So everything's cool, as long as we work on the assumption that Jamie Walker is as thick as shit.

Great defence.

I have spoken to a Jamie a few times over the years and he is as thick as shit but he is also taking the piss out of us. ?20 from each foundation member and his wages are covered and we can loan him out to cowdenbeath for the year ahead. I wouldn't let him near our under 20's. He isn't capable of setting a good example to anyone.

Maybe he told his dad to STFU given the club ended up putting statements out as a result.

They ain't exactly on talking? terms at the moment.

Son Of Anarchy

They ain't exactly on talking? terms at the moment.

That wouldn't surprise me one bit.

• davemclaren locked this topic

Archived