The neverending saga of Jamie Walker / no deal, he stays at Hearts (updated)

kila

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't make out much of that pic as it's too small on my phone, but if it is indeed Walker with Rangers new signings, how the **** can people on here play that down?

"Aye but he's wae his pals but". ffs.

As I say, IF it's Walker and Rangers new players, get him tae ****. Punters are queuing up on here to have a dig (quite rightly) at foreign mercenaries who'll tell the press at every opportunity that they want to use Hearts as a stepping stone. Just goes to show guid hoanest Scottish laddies are capable of treating us like mugs too.

Just at the fitba wae his mates tho eh lol...

Jean Louis Valois

I can't make out much of that pic as it's too small on my phone, but if it is indeed Walker with Rangers new signings, how the **** can people on here play that down?

As I say, IF it's Walker and Rangers new players, get him tae ****. Punters are queuing up on here to have a dig (quite rightly) at foreign mercenaries who'll tell the press at every opportunity that they want to use Hearts as a stepping stone. Just goes to show guid hoanest Scottish laddies are capable of treating us like mugs too.

I agree, no way is this just a coincidence. Looks to me that some sort of deal might already be agreed. He'll get some abuse when he visits Tynecastle this season.

4 players in the pic. Walker, Holt and the 2 new Rangers boys Cardoso and Dalcio.

I'm sure of course its all entirely coincidental and Jamies been lifelong BOMA's with Cardoso and Dalcio...... just at the fitbaw with his pals....... :lol:

Son Of Anarchy

Same here, couldn't make the figures out. If that's true he can **** right off. Who's actually all in the pic?

Jambo 4 Ever

Bloke goes with mates to international match shocker.

Why the need to pose for a photo with them then

He would know this would annoy a lot of our fans - people who indirectly pay his wages ... if he had half a brain he would have not been in the photo or asked that it wasn't out on social media

The Sun are all over this now. Jamie is only embarrassing himself. I'm glad the club have spoken out as his antics are setting a terrible example to players at the Academy.

Walker making a mug out of Hearts fans here

These photo opportunities are no accident

I'm sure his agent is behind a lot of this but Walker's lack of respect for Hearts and there fans is shocking

10 x worse than the Presley episode

this should be bigger,

IMG_20170612_003524.jpg

Geoff Kilpatrick

Aye, I'm sure Jamie Walker has been life long pen pal bff's with Cardoso and Dalcio right enough.

TOP HEARTS BOOOEEEEEY!!!!!!

Get him away to feck. Hopefully never see him in maroon again.

:rofl:

I've no idea who they are, nor do I care, but I'm sure Jason Holt is probably someone he knocks about with. Who cares?

Same here, couldn't make the figures out. If that's true he can **** right off. Who's actually all in the pic?

Left to right:

A supporter, Holt, Cardoso, Dalcio and Walker.

:rofl:

I've no idea who they are, nor do I care, but I'm sure Jason Holt is probably someone he knocks about with. Who cares?

Utterly na?ve to think theres no more to it than 'at the football with mates'.

this should be bigger,

IMG_20170612_003524.jpg

Aye. See it now mate. Cheers.

So let's say he was innocently draped in a Hun scarf whilst at a Rangers game, let's say he was innocently dressing his bairn in a Hibs top cos his in laws are Rangers fans...well these were both BEFORE this transfer carry on. But this new pic is Jamie Walker takin the piss out of all things Hearts. He's stood there KNOWING this pic would make it out there to the masses. He's actually tapping himself up here for Rangers. He's doing the donkey work for them.

Get him clean tae ****. Had the chance to be a Hearts legend but blew it. Even if he wanted to leave, he could've gone about it in a far classier way. He's making a mug of us as fans, and our club. I've always liked Walker and I've always admired his play, but he's burnt his bridges now.

I'd laugh my tits off if Rangers couldn't match our valuation. He can play in the reserves for the rest of his Hearts career for all I care.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Utterly na?ve to think theres no more to it than 'at the football with mates'.

Naive? Try apathetic. He's under contract, it's the close season and he can do what he likes. Some people are very precious.

Naive? Try apathetic. He's under contract, it's the close season and he can do what he likes. Some people are very precious.

If you're apathetic about JW sookin up to Rangers then it's probably a good thing you're on the other side of the world and hardly ever attend matches. It sounds like you'd bring **** all to the party anyway.

Son Of Anarchy

Left to right:

A supporter, Holt, Cardoso, Dalcio and Walker.

Thanks. Can't believe that's Holt. Can't say I've heard of the other two. Were they in the away end? ;)

Geoff Kilpatrick

If you're apathetic about JW sookin up to Rangers then it's probably a good thing you're on the other side of the world and hardly ever attend matches. It sounds like you'd bring **** all to the party anyway.

He can sook all he likes. He's under contract.

:lol:

Unreal.

Geoff Kilpatrick

:lol:

Unreal.

Really? What should Hearts do in response to this photo precisely?

As I said regarding the previous pics, Jamie has been monumental stupid at best. At worse he's being a complete welt.

Whichever it is, overall poor and no matter what anyone says, it's incredibly disrespectful to Heart Of Midlothian.

If he is the massive Hearts fan he's being made out to be, he has a very funny way of showing it.

Jerah Jambo

Quite ironic that he's standing beside another ex Hearts player who may well not be getting a game next season because of his new found friends standing beside them.

No one is suggesting they do anything are they? What could they do?

Thanks. Can't believe that's Holt. Can't say I've heard of the other two. Were they in the away end? ;)

Other two are Portuguese players who just signed for Rangers last week, or,  as some folk would have you believe, Jamies Walker's pals.

What a weird response.

I've not called for Hearts to do anything.

Geoff Kilpatrick

No one is suggesting they do anything are they? What could they do?

Agreed so why should we care?

Agreed so why should we care?

So because we can't do anything about it we shouldn't care?

Are you new to this fitba malarkey Geoffrey?

Geoff Kilpatrick

So because we can't do anything about it we shouldn't care?

Are you new to this fitba malarkey Geoffrey?

If only I was.

I really don't care what players do away from the pitch, provided they don't break the law or club rules.

Oh dear - he is being a bit of a Pressley snake.

What a shame.

Cathro should try and get Newcastle to put a bid in and get the price up - you know the sort of shit Rangers have done with their 'mates' down south when getting over inflated prices for Bassong and Ferguson....

Jambo 4 Ever

As I said regarding the previous pics, Jamie has been monumental stupid at best. At worse he's being a complete welt.

Whichever it is, overall poor and no matter what anyone says, it's incredibly disrespectful to Heart Of Midlothian.

If he is the massive Hearts fan he's being made out to be, he has a very funny way of showing it.

I don't think he is a Hearts fan

Son Of Anarchy

Other two are Portuguese players who just signed for Rangers last week, or, as some folk would have you believe, Jamies Walker's pals.

Coincidence or sookin the sevco boaby? One things for sure, these pics aren't doing him any good.

He should remember that we offered him a new contract when he had a bad injury and nobody knew how he would recover from it.

Complete lack of respect.

Coincidence or sookin the sevco boaby? One things for sure, these pics aren't doing him any good.

How many Rangers based pics does he have to be in before it no longer becomes coincidence though SoA?

He's at it.

Jammy T, on 12 Jun 2017 - 09:01 AM, said:

He should remember that we offered him a new contract when he had a bad injury and nobody knew how he would recover from it.

Complete lack of respect.

No loyalty these days just dosh

Son Of Anarchy

How many Rangers based pics does he have to be in before it no longer becomes coincidence though SoA?

He's at it.

It wasn't a real question tbh. I actually hate this situation as I really like Jamie.

All this being said he doesn't strike me as the sort of player who will thrive at Rangers.

He's more likely to go the way of Holt than McCann.

Of course if the new guy there can make him perform

gamen in game out then they have a class player but I have always questioned his overall attitude and commitment as a team player.

He has never shown it in more than a run of 4 or 5 games

But yes he did score those goals this season.

But as our season unravelled and the players came under pressure he disappeared.

The pressure across there is much more intense.

Rangers will be interesting this year.

It wasn't a real question tbh. I actually hate this situation as I really like Jamie.

Ken. I'm exactly the same. I had plenty time for him, I bought into the 'he's one of our own' crap. But that's exactly what it is. Crap. Because this last wee while JW has proved he's nowhere near one of us.

Disappointing to say the least.

All this being said he doesn't strike me as the sort of player who will thrive at Rangers.

He's more likely to go the way of Holt than McCann.

Of course if the new guy there can make him perform

gamen in game out then they have a class player but I have always questioned his overall attitude and commitment as a team player.

He has never shown it in more than a run of 4 or 5 games

But yes he did score those goals this season.

But as our season unravelled and the players came under pressure he disappeared.

The pressure across there is much more intense.

Rangers will be interesting this year.

Agreed. If he goes west he would be their 9th signing this summer. I think only Clint Hill has left so it's not going to be a happy dressing room with most of last season's regulars left out. I suspect that it's not Rangers he has an offer from, if indeed he has one. They would have signed him by now if they wanted him. According to reports they have already laid out close to ?5m on transfer fees which when added to the extra payroll costs is a lot of money for a club supposedly skint. They have still to renew Millers contract as well. Can't believe they will sign Walker and let Miller go.

soonbe110, on 12 Jun 2017 - 09:19 AM, said:

Agreed. If he goes west he would be their 9th signing this summer. I think only Clint Hill has left so it's not going to be a happy dressing room with most of last season's regulars left out. I suspect that it's not Rangers he has an offer from, if indeed he has one. They would have signed him by now if they wanted him. According to reports they have already laid out close to ?5m on transfer fees which when added to the extra payroll costs is a lot of money for a club supposedly skint. They have still to renew Millers contract as well. Can't believe they will sign Walker and let Miller go.

Thought Miller signed for another year back in April?

Thought Miller signed for another year back in April?

Must have missed that. Just means even more competition for a starting place at Ibrox. If they sign Walker and Dorrans that's an entire team of outfield players brought in this summer. Opportunity for some clubs with O'Halloran, McKay, Waghorn et al available on the cheap. wages could be the issue though.

I was told he was on holiday with Danny Wilson when the original story came out from Levein and his fathers retaliation comments.

If true he should be Hung drawn and quartered on Gorgie road.

Absolutely terrible that any Hearts player should be friends with any other players especially ex team mates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

soonbe110, on 12 Jun 2017 - 09:34 AM, said:

Must have missed that. Just means even more competition for a starting place at Ibrox. If they sign Walker and Dorrans that's an entire team of outfield players brought in this summer. Opportunity for some clubs with O'Halloran, McKay, Waghorn et al available on the cheap. wages could be the issue though.

:2thumbsup:

After all that has gone on in social media Jamie Walker has been very naive once again, he seriously cannot be this stupid, and in my opinion knows what he is doing here. Whoever is advising him, be it an agent or family member needs to realise that this is doing him no good whatsoever. If indeed an offer from the club that plays football in Govan, we need to ensure that it is monies up front and not on the never never. 

The irony of all this is I really don't think Rangers have enough money to sign Jamie this summer. We will not accept a down payment and installments if money is to be utilised for the overrun of costs on the stand. That means he either goes to probably a mid table English Championship side that he isn't keen to play for or he has a very uncomfortable last season in maroon. He strikes me as not the brightest from his actions. That said, I would still be happy if he signed a new contract with a release clause in it.

I was told he was on holiday with Danny Wilson when the original story came out from Levein and his fathers retaliation comments.

Absolutely terrible that any Hearts player should be friends with any other players especially ex team mates.

Who's side are you on ?

You think it's acceptable for a current Hearts player who has always played on the fact that he is meant to be a Hearts fan pose for photos at Rangers matches wearing a Rangers scarf.

That's without even taking the Renaging on a new contract into consideration.

Also his lack of effort towards the end of the season.

Let's just get rid and start afresh with guys that want to play for us.

Who's side are you on ?

You think it's acceptable for a current Hearts player who has always played on the fact that he is meant to be a Hearts fan pose for photos at Rangers matches wearing a Rangers scarf.

That's without even taking the Renaging on a new contract into consideration.

Also his lack of effort towards the end of the season.

Let's just get rid and start afresh with guys that want to play for us.

I'm not really on anyone's side until we know exactly what has happened in all this. Of course we may never know the full details.

As for going to games with mates or whatever, so bloody what. I have very good friends that follow Rangers and Celtic should I stop being friends with them now? One of my good mates actually played and played in a Scottish cup final, he's a massive Jambo never played for us tho, he has same mates as me, Celtic, Rangers in fact his best man is a Rangers season ticket holder.

People losing their shit cause JW is friends with ex Hearts players. Guarantee there's a few on here would t be foaming as much if he was mates with Celtic players.

The guys allowed a bloody life.

I don't believe you or any other genuine Hearts fan is naive enough to believe these photo opportunities are just a coincidence and have not been stage managed by Walker and his agent with the sole purpose of engineering a move to Ibrox

I cannot recall any other Hearts player showing such obvious contempt for the club or the fans, a guy who is a local boy and proclaimed to be a Hearts fan.

Walker is finished at Hearts now, I genuinely believe he will sit in the stands all season probably signing a pre contract with Rangers in January, they might offer us 50k at that point

davemclaren

The fact he's photographed with an ex team mate and a couple of said ex team mate's colleagues is pretty uninteresting to me.

The young Scottish players just seem to be more interested in playing with their mates rather than grafting. IMO they all have little tantrums when the likes of eckersley or keatings get moved on as they were all good pals. Now CP has moved and SN is off JW won't want to be on his own.

I don't think its the 'ex team mate' folk have an issue with here.

I suspect its being photographed with two guys who have been in the country and signed with Rangers for less than a week which doesn't sit well with folk.

• davemclaren locked this topic

Archived