The neverending saga of Jamie Walker / no deal, he stays at Hearts (updated)

kila

There are guys like BB who openly have rangers leanings, I can think of a single poster who mirrors that in celtic's direction

I can. But it's a tedious discussion so best leaving it.

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i wish jj was my dad

There are just as many Celtic sympathisers on here as there is Rangers, If not more. An uncomfortable truth, but there you go.

Absolute nonsense.

I don't think I've ever read a post on here that showed any inclination towards that shower of filth.  I know it's difficult for bigots to grasp this but hating the huns doesn't equal Celtic sympathies.

maroonnicky63

No way will Walker sign a new deal.

He can just scoop his wages for the next 6 months and do very little, he can then sign a bumper deal with rangers in January with a nice big fat signing on fee - rangers don't have to pay hearts any money so that means more money in walkers pocket with rangers also saving money. Win win.

Also walker hasn't handed in a transfer request so will walk away with a nice loyalty bonus from hearts for seeing out his contract at the end of the season.

This is utter rubbish he will not get any loyalty bonus at all this is just another case of someone pretending to know details like this. Jamie will not get a loyalty bonus from hearts I can assure you

Never ending saga. Jamie, man up or sit down. Windows shut. Sign or no play or train until contract expires.

Nobody is bigger than the club.

Absolute nonsense.

I don't think I've ever read a post on here that showed any inclination towards that shower of filth. I know it's difficult for bigots to grasp this but hating the huns doesn't equal Celtic sympathies.

It's my opinion and I know I am right.

This "its only Rangers sympathisers who are supporting Jamie is a lazy and inaccurate insult to make.

I have been one of Jamies biggest supporters on this thread, but I have also been one of the biggest critics of Rangers disgraceful role in this.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

It's my opinion and I know I am right.

TBF you thought a picture of Walker was a hun from Shawlands so I wouldn't be so sure.

What a weird subject to bring up on this thread, seriously.

TBF you thought a picture of Walker was a hun from Shawlands so I wouldn't be so sure.

What a weird subject to bring up on this thread, seriously.

I don't think he is from Shawlands. I know he is.

Maroon tinted glasses 2

Walker has been very poorly advised in this whole situation and it has now backfired for him. He was probably told by his agent that Rangers were interested and would bid to buy him in the summer so his head was turned, however he probably didn't expect rangers to value him in the same bracket as a good championship player (price wise) and maybe thought they would pull out all stops as they really wanted him.

Hearts put a fair market value on him and rangers don't even rate him at half that value but his agent probably told him not to worry as Hearts would let him go for the shit offer before the transfer window closed. What walker, his agent and rangers didn't expect was for AB and CL to see right through this scam and hold out refusing to be bullied.

Walkers agent has played with his career and failed and as CL is now manager this couldn't have turned out worse for Walker as CL will not allow him to take the piss therefor he will have to pull his socks up and earn his wage otherwise (as has been shown in the past) his final year will be as a reserve player whom will be forgotten about and have no bargaining leeway when his contract ends.

The bottom line is walker was conned, his agent is a disgrace and rangers don't really rate him.

Walter Bishop

Walker has been very poorly advised in this whole situation and it has now backfired for him. He was probably told by his agent that Rangers were interested and would bid to buy him in the summer so his head was turned, however he probably didn't expect rangers to value him in the same bracket as a good championship player (price wise) and maybe thought they would pull out all stops as they really wanted him.

Hearts put a fair market value on him and rangers don't even rate him at half that value but his agent probably told him not to worry as Hearts would let him go for the shit offer before the transfer window closed. What walker, his agent and rangers didn't expect was for AB and CL to see right through this scam and hold out refusing to be bullied.

Walkers agent has played with his career and failed and as CL is now manager this couldn't have turned out worse for Walker as CL will not allow him to take the piss therefor he will have to pull his socks up and earn his wage otherwise (as has been shown in the past) his final year will be as a reserve player whom will be forgotten about and have no bargaining leeway when his contract ends.

The bottom line is walker was conned, his agent is a disgrace and rangers don't really rate him.

I see Jordan McGhee gushing over the same agent thanking him for his "Big" move to Falkirk.

I see Jordan McGhee gushing over the same agent thanking him for his "Big" move to Falkirk.

That's really just about his level.

Maroon tinted glasses 2

Although Walker will probably still be heading west next year, if he has any sense left then he should be sacking his agent for now putting him into such a weak bargaining position.

He knows exactly what he's doing, so I hope we let him rot for the remainder of his contract, and that the lack of match time ruins his career.

Considering that one of his relatives was Hearts second best ever player and our best ever manager, he should be ashamed of himself.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Although Walker will probably still be heading west next year, if he has any sense left then he should be sacking his agent for now putting him into such a weak bargaining position.

He'll more than likely be best mates with his agent.

A player with Rangers leanings and a diehard Rangers fan as an agent.

They'll both be downing champers together when he signes for them.

Fxxx the SPFL

Possibly already posted can't be arsed reading through all the posts but surely JW or any other Hearts player in a similar position should be giving 110% before leaving the club or dock the wages if I wasn't pulling my weight at my job I'd probably be out on my arse. I'm sure if he was to be hit in his pocket he would have second thoughts about non performing.

those are the exceptions not the rule. Should I change my opinion because Frank Lampard has the same IQ as me?

Very true, but you said all footballers and that's why your post has been ridiculed.

Hagar the Horrible

What I heard was it was HMFC who wanted players in addition to money (who I don't know) but Sevco were not willing to change their original offer.

You are making all this up now? 

Sevco offered a pitance, the media summed it up as Hearts valued him at ?1m+  Sevco offered less than the development fee because thats is how they valued him?  (Jamie why would you go to a club that valued you that little)  The media pushed the sevco line!!!!  They started with an offer of 5 equal payments over 5 years, then it was half up front then 5 equal payments over 5 years, then it was half up front 3 equal payments over 3 years plus a dud or 2 players from their squad, including Holt, who we let go already for free, and the rest are just dross.

If they had offered all the cash up front they had a chance of being at the table to discuss this at worst, so this tells us all Sevco have no pot, or thay are just realy insulting.  They could have got him cheaper than our asking price but were beyond amaturish and CL gave them a verbal tirade, that would have made Gordon Ramsey blush.  Thay never came back with any offer dispite Walker and his agent sitting on standby....GIRUY

Sevco offered a pitance, the media summed it up as Hearts valued him at ?1m+ Sevco offered less than the development fee because thats is how they valued him? (Jamie why would you go to a club that valued you that little) The media pushed the sevco line!!!! They started with an offer of 5 equal payments over 5 years, then it was half up front then 5 equal payments over 5 years, then it was half up front 3 equal payments over 3 years plus a dud or 2 players from their squad, including Holt, who we let go already for free, and the rest are just dross.

If they had offered all the cash up front they had a chance of being at the table to discuss this at worst, so this tells us all Sevco have no pot, or thay are just realy insulting. They could have got him cheaper than our asking price but were beyond amaturish and CL gave them a verbal tirade, that would have made Gordon Ramsey blush. Thay never came back with any offer dispite Walker and his agent sitting on standby....GIRUY

Less than the development fee you say?

:tlj:

The story about it being us wanting the Rangers cast offs, was in the Scum newspaper.

I tend to think it was the other way around as Hearts would have had their eye on their own targets - i.e. Cadden.

Hagar the Horrible

Less than the development fee you say?

:tlj:

Yes because the first payment was just that!  getting drip fed the rest of the money is an interest free loan and hee haw use to us today, and its sevco we are talking about, they might not be around to pay the rest?

Yes because the first payment was just that! getting drip fed the rest of the money is an interest free loan and hee haw use to us today, and its sevco we are talking about, they might not be around to pay the rest?

I think you're missing his point bud - there is no development fee for this to be less than.

Hagar the Horrible

I think you're missing his point bud - there is no development fee for this to be less than.

I am not, and I know!  but it was less than a development fee would have been. the point is IF sevco wanted him they could have had him by paying a realistic offer for a player with a year left on his contract,  Either they did not rate him, or thay are willing to wait and get him for free?  Or as we all suspect they were at it and they are skint, and just cant afford him.  We get left with an unsettled player, and it cost them nothing.  But at least it wont happen again to any other player?

We should offer ?100k for Wallace in January, with 5 payents, and put on our website?  Wallace wants released from his Ibrox hell, lest see how that would rattle their noodle

Good luck to him - although he made mistakes in the way he left the club I think it was naivete rather than intent to damage us. When I hear of him I always think of him playing against England in 1999 where he marked Beckham (and although we played crap he had a decent game in exalted company)

He was honest and straight with Hearts,he hoped Hearts woud get a fee for him.I JW has no respect.

Sevco offered a pitance, the media summed it up as Hearts valued him at ?1m+  Sevco offered less than the development fee because thats is how they valued him?  (Jamie why would you go to a club that valued you that little)  The media pushed the sevco line!!!!  They started with an offer of 5 equal payments over 5 years, then it was half up front then 5 equal payments over 5 years, then it was half up front 3 equal payments over 3 years plus a dud or 2 players from their squad, including Holt, who we let go already for free, and the rest are just dross.

If they had offered all the cash up front they had a chance of being at the table to discuss this at worst, so this tells us all Sevco have no pot, or thay are just realy insulting.  They could have got him cheaper than our asking price but were beyond amaturish and CL gave them a verbal tirade, that would have made Gordon Ramsey blush.  Thay never came back with any offer dispite Walker and his agent sitting on standby....GIRUY

Ha ha...seems to be a bit rich coming from you!

Unless you have knowledge of the inner workings at Tynecastle (or Ibroke?) there is no way you would know the information contained in your 2nd paragraph. If you do have that knowledge can you please enlighten us how, and from whom, you have received this information? I'm sure all of us would be interested in this.

You also talk about Sevco offering "less than the development fee"...JW turned 24 in June therefore there is/was no development fee to be paid so how could Sevco have offered less than zero (unless they said they would take him off our hands for, say, ?50k)?

One of the blights of JKB is those ITKers who spend their time making up fanciful tales...are you one of them or do you have proof of what you are stating?

I'd guess the only accurate bit of information in your post is the bit about Sevco not having a pot, which I think most of us knew anyway.

scott herbertson

He was honest and straight with Hearts,he hoped Hearts woud get a fee for him.I JW has no respect.

If I remember correctly he was much more forthright than Walker (who as far as I am aware has said absolutely nothing about it, just made a few ill advised 'likes' on social media) has been about his desire to move to rangers> I think Ritchie did an interview with a rangers magazine before he moved (or am I just dreaming this?) for which he later apologised.

Post it as many times as you like. It won't make it him.

Oh, and check the hair.

I have been flagged up as a 'Super Recogniser', which is a real thing before the 'aye right' abuse is thrown at me. That photo is 100% Jamie Walker! Also, look at the posture or lack of a good one - rounded shoulders. Jamie Walker has extremely rounded, almost hunched shoulders.

Glamorgan Jambo

If I remember correctly he was much more forthright than Walker (who as far as I am aware has said absolutely nothing about it, just made a few ill advised 'likes' on social media) has been about his desire to move to rangers> I think Ritchie did an interview with a rangers magazine before he moved (or am I just dreaming this?) for which he later apologised.

Agreed that Ritchie at the time was much more forthright, although he later apologised. And he did do an article in 'rangers news' just prior to the widespread arrival of the internet.

Walker hasn't said anything, his father did though. And he allowed himself to be so distracted that his form dipped in a way others subject to the same old Ibrox approach (Mclean at Aberdeen, Heneghan at M'Well) didn't.

He now has to try to rebuild his relationship with the fans as I doubt his career could last a season on the sidelines, regardless of promises made to/by his agent.

scott herbertson

Agreed that Ritchie at the time was much more forthright, although he later apologised. And he did do an article in 'rangers news' just prior to the widespread arrival of the internet.

Walker hasn't said anything, his father did though. And he allowed himself to be so distracted that his form dipped in a way others subject to the same old Ibrox approach (Mclean at Aberdeen, Heneghan at M'Well) didn't.

He now has to try to rebuild his relationship with the fans as I doubt his career could last a season on the sidelines, regardless of promises made to/by his agent.

Agree with all of that

Let's hope it can get sorted to the club's benefit

His Hearts career is over if he doesn't sign an extension. He can't be trusted to turn up if he is eyeing up a move in January. Also, lets see how keen they are come the end of the season who hasn't played a competitive fixture all season.

I don't understand why on earth he'd allow this to trundle on the way it is, with stuff in the papers now about pre-contracts and all sorts. Even if he still has his heart set on a move to Ibrox, he's now in the worst negotiating position ever with Rangers. Way too much keen going on. This whole thing is just so weird.

alicante jambo

YEH NO DANGER M8. Strand of hair is out of place.

Come on its nowt to do with a strand of hair it is not walker.

YEH NO DANGER M8. Strand of hair is out of place.

More than one strand of hair. 

It's combed to his left in that one photo.

Every other photo of JW I've seen that he has his hair combed o the side it's to his right. 

image.jpg

165809_med_jamie_walker.jpg

jamiewalker.png?crop=0px%2C50px%2C710px%

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Every other photo of JW I've seen that he has his hair combed o the side it's to his right.

image.jpg

:wow:

Sorry for doubting you Hertz First. :(

It it in fact Walter Jameshun.

image.jpg

Need to get MI5 involved with facial recognition software unless one of the IT gurus on here can manage it!

Big Slim Stylee

I don't understand why on earth he'd allow this to trundle on the way it is, with stuff in the papers now about pre-contracts and all sorts. Even if he still has his heart set on a move to Ibrox, he's now in the worst negotiating position ever with Rangers. Way too much keen going on. This whole thing is just so weird.

It's an absolute car crash. Totally bemusing.

Need to get MI5 involved with facial recognition software unless one of the IT gurus on here can manage it!

Looks like Jamie Walker to me.

4298bfde5d6a1ec8cb3cc99952e3421d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Looks like Jamie Walker to me.

4298bfde5d6a1ec8cb3cc99952e3421d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Correct, it does look like him. But it isn't him.

• davemclaren locked this topic

Archived