The non Hearts Transfer Rumours/Signings thread

CJGJ

Hibs favourites for Dundee Utds simon murray. Replacement for Mginn?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We_are_the_Hearts

One's a striker, one's a midfielder

the_jailer

We should be going for Murray

The Internet

Real Madrid have signed Vinicius Junior for ?38million. He's 16. Heard about this a couple of weeks ago but didn't think it was actually happening.

the_jailer

Why?

Cos he looks a decent in the games I've seen him play. Only been a hand full of games mind you but he has something about him.

Ibrahim Tall

Real Madrid have signed Vinicius Junior for ?38million. He's 16. Heard about this a couple of weeks ago but didn't think it was actually happening.

Insane amount of money for someone that's not played senior football. By all accounts a fantastic prospect but that fee would have been near the world record only a few years ago.

Defoe going to Bournemouth.

What a signing by Eddie Howe

3 year deal......well done his agent

3 year deal......well done his agent

And for getting the Sunderland free transfer relegation clause

William H. Bonney

Defoe going to Bournemouth.

What a signing by Eddie Howe

I mentioned this earlier. Him and John Terry apparently.

DxB Hearts

Aberdeen mate says word of McInnis to

Sunderland!

That would do us wonders to be fair, he's done a great job at Aberdeen and really not sure who they'd replace him with.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

alicante jambo

My mate whos a hibbie telling me last night mcginn is leaving and may be heading to celtic and fyviee no signing a new contract.No sure how much truth in mcginn tbh hes no good enough for them yet.

socrates82

My mate whos a hibbie telling me last night mcginn is leaving and may be heading to celtic and fyviee no signing a new contract.No sure how much truth in mcginn tbh hes no good enough for them yet.

McGinn would be a textbook Celtic signing. See Scott Allan, Gary Mackay Steven, Christie, etc. Sign someone on the cheap capable of performing reasonably consistently in domestic games to pad out their squad and weaken another team in the league in the process. 

HamishMcGonagall

Simon Murray to Hibs is a done deal. Will be announced once the play-offs are out the way

the_jailer

Simon Murray to Hibs is a done deal. Will be announced once the play-offs are out the way

Decent player

Cuvier told hibs he had 3 better offers than theirs. They took deal off table and guess what? Fyvie was bluffing. *****.

Fyvie told hibs he had 3 better offers than theirs. They took deal off table and guess what? Fyvie was bluffing. *****.

Cuvier told hibs he had 3 better offers than theirs. They took deal off table and guess what? Fyvie was bluffing. *****.

That's quite funny in a way

Showed promise at what 17 but has done zero of note since

Will end up at st Johnstone or motherwlel

alicante jambo

McGinn would be a textbook Celtic signing. See Scott Allan, Gary Mackay Steven, Christie, etc. Sign someone on the cheap capable of performing reasonably consistently in domestic games to pad out their squad and weaken another team in the league in the process.

Btw its exactly what i thought.

ford donald

I know I'll get stick for this but wee temps tore Dundee apart. Dunno why we didn't go for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I watched him in those games,thought he played in patches like his old Hearts form,much much better than we have,would have cost zero..

Maybe the Levein syndrome?!

Heartsmad1874

Youri Tielemans has rejected Man City in favour of a move to Monaco as he doesn't want to be just another player on a list.

Glasgow Rangers are leading the way to re-sign former frontman Steven Naismith, according to the odds of 7/4 with Sky Bet.

The 30-year-old left the Ibrox Stadium in the summer of 2012 due to the club?s financial difficulties and joined Premier League side Everton, before moving on to current club Norwich City for ?9 million in January 2016.

However, now the bookmaker suggests that the Scotland international could be set for a return back to the Light Blues ? a move that the Irvine-born man has previously stated he is open to.

I take it Ra Bears have dropped their physical threats if he ever appeared back in Glasgow?

Youri Tielemans has rejected Man City in favour of a move to Monaco as he doesn't want to be just another player on a list.

Cracking on fifa.

That's quite funny in a way

Showed promise at what 17 but has done zero of note since

Will end up at st Johnstone or motherwlel

Not many players about with an fa cup winners medal and a Scottish cup winners medal.

Not many players about with an fa cup winners medal and a Scottish cup winners medal.

True

Did he play in the fa cup final? I know he was a sub but can't remember if he played

My abiding (and I guess favourite) memory is him hooked after 20 odd mins v Aberdeen in the semi and sat on the steps next to the bench disconsolate

Nothing against him as a person but it was :glorious: :vlad: to see a hibee in that state

Bluesy1874

Few folk on facebook of hibs persuasion have been saying Mulgrew to sign for hibs. Blackburn relegated, ex celtic and played under lennon.

Contracted until 2019 so without a fee probably unlikely.

Few folk on facebook of hibs persuasion have been saying Mulgrew to sign for hibs. Blackburn relegated, ex celtic and played under lennon.

And folk laughed at Locke for his limited scouting network. ****ing hell :D 

socrates82

Hibs aiming high then.... just the 10 goals in the championship last year. Looked a bit of a prospect when he signed for Utd but hasn't kicked on at all. 25 and was still a junior player just 3 years ago.

chester copperpot

A couple from Celtic:

McGinn (The Hibs one) will defo be bid for during the summer. In fact initial contact has already been made. Don't be surprised if they get a couple of Celtics fringe players in exchange.

Apparently Man U have tabled a big big bid for Kieran Tierney.

Is his grandad jack mcginn still involved at Celtic?

GorgieRules22

Is his grandad jack mcginn still involved at Celtic?

Jack Mcginn is 82, canny see it.

Jack Mcginn is 82, canny see it.

I'd imagine he'll still have some good friends on the Celtic board

According to TayFM all day yesterday, Simon Murray is off to Hibs.

edit: Just noticed someone else has already confirmed this.

alicante jambo

A couple from Celtic:

McGinn (The Hibs one) will defo be bid for during the summer. In fact initial contact has already been made. Don't be surprised if they get a couple of Celtics fringe players in exchange.

Apparently Man U have tabled a big big bid for Kieran Tierney.

That boy will go onto big things.Biggest upcoming talent in scottish football.

Morgaro Gomis

That boy will go onto big things.Biggest upcoming talent in scottish football.

For a second I thought you were talking about McGinn there :laugh:

Would be text book that the Hibs loan signings from Celtic included an agreement that Celtic would have first option on McGinn.

Lucille's Thirsty

Man City have bid ?50M for Monaco LB Benjamin Mendy.

It seems as though ?50M is the new ?20M some money thrown around by BPL clubs this summer I would be surprised if the money doesn't succeed a billion of deadline day

Prince Buaben

Man City have bid ?50M for Monaco LB Benjamin Mendy.

It seems as though ?50M is the new ?20M some money thrown around by BPL clubs this summer I would be surprised if the money doesn't succeed a billion of deadline day

Thats nearly ?100m on 2 players. Offt! 

Blackburn also totally skint

Venky's stopped ploughing cash In and he's a high earner so they might negotiate a departure for him

Zabaletta signs for West Ham.

What a cracking signing, vastly underrated player !

chester copperpot

Would be text book that the Hibs loan signings from Celtic included an agreement that Celtic would have first option on McGinn.

That is a load of bollocks by the way.

McGinn is held in huge regard by Celtic. As much as it pains me to say (despite his ordinary performances at points this season) McGinn is a cracking player with lots of potential.

Archived