***Potential signings/Transfer rumours Thread***

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing. The transfer window opened on 9 June.

Fair. Seemed an odd response rather than just saying that to him in that case.

it may also be the case we are stolling on potential signings as we may be listening to offers for Walker and Djoum.

If we receive good fees for both we may well be in a position to look at better players.

Getting Osh and Sammon of the wage bill will also free up ?6/7K a week, so there could be a bit of off loading to be done before we start signing.

And where exactly are we going to off load Sammon and Osh to?

General sale of season tickets Friday 16th of course we'll see a couple of signings in the new kit on Friday.

I was in the queue at the ticket office this morning and the guy who was controlling things on the door asked what we all thought about the new signings. There's only been two I replied and he added that there was a foreign player and his agent getting the grand tour last week and that we'll all be very pleased but no amount of pleading made him reveal who it is. He might have been at the wind up but the other popular opinion is that all will be revealed once there is a new strip to wear for the publicity shots, here's hoping! 

Possibly a stupid question, but why do we have a guy on the door controlling things on a Tuesday afternoon at the ticket office? 

maroonlegions

Not ITK but hearing that there will be no new signings this week.  :uhoh2:

Not ITK but hearing there could be  new signings this week. :beatnik2:

Clark Griswold

Possibly a stupid question, but why do we have a guy on the door controlling things on a Tuesday afternoon at the ticket office?

Was the same after the week after the final home game of the season, me, the mrs and our kids went along whilst in the area and there were 2 security looking guys outside the club shop/ticket office.

Back on topic, nobody is ITK on this thread it seems

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jamboinglasgow

Buaben back to United according to a guy on pie and bovril

At this rate we will barely have enough for a starting eleven before the new signings come in.

Also I think people are expecting too much of Friday. It will be a new strip and thats it.

Security is there solely to prevent punters wandering up into the designated 'building site' which includes the three stands not being worked on.

Was the same after the week after the final home game of the season, me, the mrs and our kids went along whilst in the area and there were 2 security looking guys outside the club shop/ticket office.

Back on topic, nobody is ITK on this thread it seems

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Security is there solely to prevent punters wandering up into the designated 'building site' which includes the three stands not being worked on.

Cheers, chaps. 

Apologies to all for the slight divergence in topic.  We can now go back to knowing Eff all about signings.

Jambof3tornado

Breaking news; this thread has reached 67 pages......

A signing every 33.5 pages.

Gonna be huge soon!!

Neither am i ITK but i find it surprising that cathro has not went back to newcastle to tap some of their younger talent with his connections down there

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Neither am i ITK but i find it surprising that cathro has not went back to newcastle to tap some of their younger talent with his connections down there

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I've still got a completely false and baseless hope we will get Adam Armstrong on loan from them

Doubt it but can hope

Steven Whittaker

Greg Stewart

Niall McGinn

:wink:

My Heart of Midlothian Bawbags would be in grave danger if that were to happen !  :scenes:

siegementality

I fail to see the need to delay the announcement of any signings - if there have been any - until the unveiling of the new strip. The unveiling of the strip is an event in itself.

Captain Canada

I got so desperate earlier I was looking through Tranmere's squad online to see if there was anyone else we could pick up from them.

At least my other team (the blades) made their fourth signing today.

Jambof3tornado

I fail to see the need to delay the announcement of any signings - if there have been any - until the unveiling of the new strip. The unveiling of the strip is an event in itself.

Its a better event when a shiny new player is displaying it!

siegementality

Better to spread the good feeling in my opinion.

jamboinglasgow

Todorov going on loan to Livingston again after signing a new one year deal with us

Doesn't surprise me, he seemed to do well there and like there.

I want three World Cup stars unveiled on Friday lol

Please don't say that. We've got one 'World Cup Star' already, don't tempt fate

Lord Beni of Gorgie

This place will implode when Kitchen, Hamilton and Djoum swan out in the new strips.

Odds on Jack will

The Polish boy and Stewart.

Said he heard at work and said one was Polish. He's clearly been on JKB or the 'guy from work' had :rofl:

The source is me, about an hour ago, on this thread, taking the piss

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

I actually think it probs was lol

Has anyone thought that maybe the players we are signing are away on international duty...... :sunny:

As long as they're a better calibre than Rherras, Johnsen and Oshaniwa!

Plus we hate all the current players anyway :D

Plus we hate all the current players anyway :D

Its pretty obvious no one knows nowt!

Me, I'm still of the opinion that the fact Niall McGinn has not yet signed for anyone is a factor :whistling:

Todorov going on loan to Livingston again after signing a new one year deal with us

Not a bad idea to see how he handles the step up from League One.

Bazzas right boot

I know. We're too busy 'getting it over the line' now.Its like we've been pulling an artic with our bare hands.Lets have a Swoooooooop or two before the windae slams shut. That suggests we've been hovering above some football training ground with some big sharp claws waiting to grab a fish from under the noses of bigger fishermen. Much more romantic and dramatic.

SWOOOOOOOP !!!

Used to be quality phrase, if over used.

Hearts swoop for Motherwell star x.

Swooping is the way to go!

The sun linking hearts and hibs with Kyle lafferty

Not going to Hearts. Might be going to Hibs.

Who exactly is going to hearts??

Whittaker likely to sign for Hibs,now Laverty.

What exactly are we up to?

Bungalow Bill

Do you know if we were ever in for him?

After the 'meet the management' event I was never convinced we were ever in for him, but his name was doing the rounds here.

Would be strange if he chose hibs over us given the McPhee link. We obviously don't want him

Who exactly is going to hearts??

Whittaker likely to sign for Hibs,now Laverty.

What exactly are we up to?

Spending as little as possible it seems.

Would be strange if he chose hibs over us given the McPhee link. We obviously don't want him

Its amazing what a 5k a week offer might get you.

Do you know if we were ever in for him?

After the 'meet the management' event I was never convinced we were ever in for him, but his name was doing the rounds here.

I don't know I'm afraid but the McPhee link is always there I suppose.

Oh and these pipe dreams that we will be unveiling 4 new signings with the strip might need to be dialled in a bit folks.

Oh and these pipe dreams that we will be unveiling 4 new signings with the strip might need to be dialled in a bit folks.

Are we actually close to signing anyone??

Archived