***Potential signings/Transfer rumours Thread***

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Exactly, they probably think Santa is real as well.

Listen, if we're paying Oshaniwa as a footballer then there's even more chance Santa is real.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pasquale for King

Cathro is by no means a rookie coach.

Very impressive coaching CV.

His "head" coach creditional's are under question, but you show incredible ignorance in describing Cathro a rookie coach.

Rookie head coach obviously, did you see any player improve in his time so far? The point I was making was that it's hard enough for a young guy learning his trade as head coach to then have enough time to improve players individually, even if that's part of his remit.

Nookie Bear

What 5 year plan?........................... :curtain:

We've lost the fag packet it was scribbled on.

I now assume it relates solely to youth development, which is fair enough, but everything else is on a 'transfer window by transfer window' basis.

Pasquale for King

I highly doubt that we are the only club using a recruitment agency. We are working to tight budgets, if we can get access to a resource which will hopefully allow to achieve better value for money when it comes to player recruitment then why would we not use it?

Surely being able to scout more players as a result can allow us to widen our net and find the right player?

I didn't say we were the only ones, if it's cheaper than a scouting network I'm all for it. I'm sure there's a website now where you type in the details of the kind of player you want, wages etc and you get a list of names. I think Levein and Murray leaving the choice of a left back for instance to someone else can only be a good thing.

I didn't say we were the only ones, of Utd cheaper than a scouting network I'm all for it. I'm sure there's a website now where you type in the details of the kind of player you want, wages etc and you get a list of names. I think Levein and Murray leaving the choice of a left back for instance to someone else can only be a good thing.

Or maybe this is why our signings have been piss poor. A computer cant tell you if a player has heart , leadership and dig when games require it

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Or maybe this is why our signings have been piss poor. A computer cant tell you if a player has heart , leadership and dig when games require it

Sounds like this agency is part of the remodelled scouting network, if so then it can't get the blame.....yet.

I seriously don't understand the deal with us using an agency. It just opens up more people for us to look at. Doesn't mean we won't be scouting them after, but stops us sending scouts all over the country before we know if we're interested or not

I'm wondering how this works. Presumably the agency services a number of clubs. If a club looking for players of a similar criteria as us is also using the agency how is the information prioritised and what client is informed first - the one that pays the most?

i asked a mate of mine to phone/text Greg Stewart this morning to confirm if yellow teeth is at the wind up. no answer and no text received. mate of mine was at school with Greg and are still very friendly. Im just wondering if this could be true regarging him signing for us and he is saying nothing until Friday.

Pasquale for King

It can if his statistics tell you he runs, tackles more than other players? It's a base you then go from there. Wise Scout is one resource but is expensive, this is another one. Any idea who we are using?

https://sportin.com/?modal=renaming

Clark Griswold

It can if his statistics tell you he runs, tackles more than other players? It's a base you then go from there. Wise Scout is one resource but is expensive, this is another one. Any idea who we are using?

https://sportin.com/?modal=renaming

Football Manager.

Pasquale for King

i asked a mate of mine to phone/text Greg Stewart this morning to confirm if yellow teeth is at the wind up. no answer and no text received. mate of mine was at school with Greg and are still very friendly. Im just wondering if this could be true regarging him signing for us and he is saying nothing until Friday.

Fingers crossed. If Hibs sell Cummings and buy Boyce for half the money they will have done a wonderful bit of business.

I would laugh my ****** off if Hearts parade 5 new signings on Friday and none of them have been mentioned on here

RustyRightPeg

I would laugh my ****** off if Hearts parade 5 new signings on Friday and none of them have been mentioned on here

Impossible. Every possible avenue and market has been scrutinised and written off as not good enough by folk on here!

Pasquale for King

Sorry to tell you Boyce won't be going to Hibs No luck eh !

I hope you are right

I hope you are right

He apparently does not like lennon

OmiyaHearts

Assume Dusk and Sexton have same source with those posts.

Short name though.

What 5 year plan?........................... :curtain:

Can't believe people still believe there is... or ever was a 5 year plan

Impossible to manage in the bubble that is Scottish football, we are doing well if we manage a 1 season plan

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Assume Dusk and Sexton have same source with those posts.

Short name though.

Join the dots, yo

Dagger Is Back

Most contracts don't end till 31st of June.

It's gonna be a helluva long wait then!!

Dusk_Till_Dawn

As in previous years, when we reach July we're going to get a string of signings in quick succession, almost all of them free transfers. That's very much our market and I just hope this time that our business and footballing sense is a bit better.

gorgieheart

As in previous years, when we reach July we're going to get a string of signings in quick succession, almost all of them free transfers. That's very much our market and I just hope this time that our business and footballing sense is a bit better.

do you think we might get an inkling as to the new recruits , perhaps in a teasing facebook or twitter press release on June 31st   ??     :uhoh2:

Dusk_Till_Dawn

do you think we might get an inkling as to the new recruits , perhaps in a teasing facebook or twitter press release on June 31st   ??     :uhoh2:

I hope so. Establishment club, setting its own dates :pleasing:

Bungalow Bill

More likely the 1st of July...

Can't believe people still believe there is... or ever was a 5 year plan

Impossible to manage in the bubble that is Scottish football, we are doing well if we manage a 1 season plan

No 5 year plan?????? Does Ann Budge know this.......Craig sold her one!

it may also be the case we are stolling on potential signings as we may be listening to offers for Walker and Djoum.

If we receive good fees for both we may well be in a position to look at better players.

Getting Osh and Sammon of the wage bill will also free up ?6/7K a week, so there could be a bit of off loading to be done before we start signing.

Where are Rangers getting all this money from all of a sudden? (may have missed something, been away for 2 weeks)

No 5 year plan?????? Does Ann Budge know this.......Craig sold her one!

For God's sake give it a rest

Yawn yawn yawn

BobbyJenkins

For God's sake give it a rest

Yawn yawn yawn

Absolutely. It's utterly pathetic.

Here comes a signing efee90b1e1253b5279f082111c6a9dbb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[emoji22]

am I missing something or is that a blank Image?

Italian Lambretta

It's our new left back

am I missing something or is that a blank Image?

gorgieheart

who does these tweets?

CL.... he gets the blame for everything else thats wrong with HMFC !      :baby:

New signing about to be announced, heard it was Covfefe. Not ITK.

FFS. I managed to stay off this thread all day only to find its the same pish from yesterday!

Archived