***Potential signings/Transfer rumours Thread***

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

So does anyone have any info on new signings?

Feel free to post PM requests here to save people weeping on the Berra thread.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Laffertty would be a good signing, increasing the Northen Ireland contingent wouldn't be a bad thing if we can also get McGinn

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Bring back Templeton. I'd like to sign Terry lol

Just scored for Hamilton :lol:

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Think McGinn is a real possibility. Out of contract and hasn't announced his next destination yet, if he had signed for a club down south we probably would have heard about it.

Think McGinn is a real possibility. Out of contract and hasn't announced his next destination yet, if he had signed for a club down south we probably would have heard about it.

I'm thinking exactly the same. Unusual that there's not even been much speculation (aside from on here) given his contract situation. Fingers crossed !

MacPhee and Hughes hopefully enough to sway him

What's Alan McGregor doing these days?

Under contract at Hull having just returned from a spell on loan at Cardiff. No danger we could afford him.

Clark Griswold

Would love to take Boyce from County to partner Isma up front

Scott Allan

Scougal

Devlin

The young lad russel

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Under contract at Hull having just returned from a spell on loan at Cardiff. No danger we could afford him.

His auld mans a jambo fae Gorgie

That's a pity. We'll have to look elsewhere instead then I guess.

Maybe in a couple of years it could become a possibility. Mannus from looks the safest short term bet in Scotland that is available this summer.

Fxxx the SPFL

His auld mans a jambo fae Gorgie

met his father at a wedding last year stays up past meggatland I'm sure his dad went to Tynecastle School.

met his father at a wedding last year stays up past meggatland I'm sure his dad went to Tynecastle School.

He did. Alex McGregor

Cruyff Turn

If we sign Berra, McGinn, Boyce or Lafferty, I'd be chuffed with that for starters.

2 good full backs. A central midfielder/playmaker type and maybe another left midfielder/Winger who's not like Walker or McGinn who are more inside forwards, maybe someone who's more 'beat their man and get to the by line' like McCann or Driver.

Must be a good goalkeeper somewhere who is out of contract. Dutch keepers are pretty handy distribution wise and usually giants, I'd be looking there.

jamboinglasgow

Just to check, all these names on here, are they ones where people have heard genuine rumours or are people just throwing out names they want us to sign. As I hope its the former as if people are just saying who they want to sign it will mean genuine rumours are missed.

Heard a rumour about Whittaker wanting to come here, apparently he grew up a Jambo & was at Celtic Park for the 1998 final.

Mulgrew's out of contract & linked with a move back north

The McGregor one has had whispers down here in Wales, amongst some Cardiff supporters, that going home is an option for him.

He's on a fortune. And could well enough get another Championship club, that's not in question.

35 now is he? Doubt it's money he's after these days.

Other realistic targets are available. Though, if they've heard about the possibility, even down in my neck of the Valleys...stranger things have happened at sea.

Edinburgh boy to boot....

CRWJambo1991

Woodman on loan?

Impressed at Killie and with Cathro being ex Newcastle I don't think this is a unrealistic target.

No and we won't know till the scarf is over the head and tyncastle make a statement .

Maroonblood22

No and we won't know till the scarf is over the head and tyncastle make a statement .

It's a rumours thread mate, it's what makes the close-season bearable.

It's a rumours thread mate, it's what makes the close-season bearable.

But to be fair there really isn't a single rumour on it. Its just names. 

chester copperpot

I can give you an update regarding McGregor as spoke to a close relative last night after reading this. When I say spoke, I mean a couple of texts.

Said person was down seeing him at the weekend, and although nothing was discussed about Hearts, he is open to returning back to Scotland as his dad has endured long trips down south most weekends to watch him play.

Please don't ask me to reveal who it is however anyone with a decent memory will recall me saying that I used to work with a relative of his and have actually been to a few of his games as his guest when playing hearts whilst on loan at Dunfermline.

chester copperpot

Also, they are going to check directly with Mcgregor and let me know if he's had any contact at this point with Hearts.

May take a few days as he's apparently a nightmare at responding to messages

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Just to check, all these names on here, are they ones where people have heard genuine rumours or are people just throwing out names they want us to sign. As I hope its the former as if people are just saying who they want to sign it will mean genuine rumours are missed.

Ideally a place for rumours from genuine sources. I think Boyce is wishful thinking.

jamboinglasgow

Ideally a place for rumours from genuine sources. I think Boyce is wishful thinking.

I agree on both points.

maxjambo98

Sadly not someone coming into the club but Callum Paterson is waiting to board the Edinburgh to Cardiff flight....

Pans Jambo

Maybe I should put this on the annoying thread in the Shed but why do folk only use a surname when discussing players.

McGregor is mentioned above. Who? Conor McGregor? WTF man? Just type his first name so I know who you are talking about!!!

TyphoonJambo

Sadly not someone coming into the club but Callum Paterson is waiting to board the Edinburgh to Cardiff flight....

Cant blame him, brilliant night out!!

Pans Jambo

It's Allan McGregor, mate. And his first name's been mentioned.

Thanks. Long may it continue.

Sure Allan Mcgregor will be thrilled to perform in front of the fans who constantly mocked him for being Scotlands number 2

Archived