***Potential signings/Transfer rumours Thread***

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Just as a reminder when Hearts went over to Ireland on a previous occasion was under Burley.

We played St. Patrick's on the 10th July(roughly) and not one signing had been made at that point. In fact I'm sure Burley didn't even look at signings until the Middlesbrough game which was on the 20th? During this time Andy Webster was also trying to engineer a move to Rangers.

I'm quite relaxed about us making signings.

We'd also lost Michael Stewart, Lee Miller, Kevin McKenna, Mark Burchill and Tepi Moilanen

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alwayssunnyingorgie, on 13 Jun 2017 - 10:22 AM, said:

Flew into Edinburgh yesterday.

this must be loan deal?

Alwayssunnyingorgie

this must be loan deal?

He's surplus at Birmingham, I don't know the details tbh.

Morgaro Gomis

Popcorn teeth

So, let me try and get this right, Neil Lennon told you that Greg Stewart was signing for Hearts?

Not sure I can believe that one.

And like the Mexican carpet fitter recomends........underlay underlay

Rangers signing players with vowls at the ends of their name, dont make them better players.  There team sheet will look like a Tapas menu

...and they'll all be watching their backs once they hear their own supporters glorifying about being 'up to their knees in fenian blood'

A Hole

Knew a Chef in the Navy of that name - Tony to his mates tho.  Strangely enough his wife was P Hole

Alwayssunnyingorgie

So, let me try and get this right, Neil Lennon told you that Greg Stewart was signing for Hearts?

Yup, he tried to get him at hibs.

Alwayssunnyingorgie

Morgaro Gomis

Hard to believe, but would be a weird source to make up. Hopefully you're right :lol:

Gene Parmesan

In terms of named sources on JKB, this is a doozy.

Looking forward to your ITKing coming true, Alwayssunny.

Alwayssunnyingorgie

In terms of named sources on JKB, this is a doozy.

Looking forward to your ITKing coming true, Alwayssunny.

Just wait :D although with the guy above saying we are showing the new kit on Friday I wonder if it could be then he is paraded. He has 100% signed though.

All roads lead to Gorgie

Is there any reason to believe that all this won't happen after players with good stats have been identified?

Gon?alves, our one good January signing, was known to Cathro and McPhee, so we clearly aren't ignoring what they know - we've brought in a company to analyse stats and try to get a competitive advantage - what's wrong with that? We've been desperate for a change in how we do things, let's see how it goes before we judge

Fair point, Goncalves was known to cope with Scottish football well before so we should be turning it around and saying to agencies we know a player we fancy is he likely to be available. We have maybe blindly signed players through this channel before and it hasn't worked but using our own knowledge first before making enquiries is a policy that is more likely to bring success.

Phil Dunphy

Heard a rumour today that a non-British player was getting the tour around the stadium in the past day or so.

Make of that what you will.

Is this confirmed by Kimosavi?

Computer says no

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I'm not sure someone who is close enough to popcorn teeth to have a chat with him about potential signings, would actually call him popcorn teeth. Hobbo or troll I'm guessing. If not and it happens I will happily apologise.

Alwayssunnyingorgie

I'm not sure someone who is close enough to popcorn teeth to have a chat with him about potential signings, would actually call him popcorn teeth. Hobbo or troll I'm guessing. If not and it happens I will happily apologise.

I'm not close to him I was having a chat and asking about who he wanted to replace Cummings, he said he wanted Greg but he had committed to Hearts.

Phil Dunphy, on 13 Jun 2017 - 10:44 AM, said:Phil Dunphy, on 13 Jun 2017 - 10:44 AM, said:

Heard a rumour today that a non-British player was getting the tour around the stadium in the past day or so.

Make of that what you will.

oshaniwa ? he hasn't seen much of it

I'm not close to him I was having a chat and asking about who he wanted to replace Cummings, he said he wanted Greg but he had committed to Hearts.

And there's no chance he was winding you up?

Alwayssunnyingorgie

And there's no chance he was winding you up?

Nah I never said who I supported

KineticBeat

Lennon strikes me as the kind of guy who would totally be at the wind up if talking to an opposition fan about signings though haha. 

Hopefully he was telling your the truth of course.

What's the situation with Noring, did he leave along with the 6 month brigade? can't remember seeing his name as one of the departed players in any articles but his contract is up IIRC. If he has gone then another GK is essential and sooner rather than later

Gene Parmesan

What's the situation with Noring, did he leave along with the 6 month brigade? can't remember seeing his name as one of the departed players in any articles but his contract is up IIRC. If he has gone then another GK is essential and sooner rather than later

No, he has another year on his deal.

siegementality

And that results in you now saying he has 100% signed!! Quite why you would be so bold as to say that when the only evidence is a "chat" with Lennon is beyond me. You'll look a right ***** if it's wrong.

I'm more upset than anyone else that we haven't brought anyone one in since the window opened a few days ago. No more proof is needed that our targets have all turned us down and nobody wants to play for Cathro or levein. We will have to go with what we have and we will be relegated. If anyone does actually sign he will be shit so I don't know why we bother signing anyone.

You forgot to add that Berra only came because he's from Edinburgh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, he has another year on his deal.

Ah cool. For some reason I thought he had only signed a 1 year deal

Bad Religion

And that results in you now saying he has 100% signed!! Quite why you would be so bold as to say that when the only evidence is a "chat" with Lennon is beyond me. You'll look a right ***** if it's wrong.

Haha, he's just passing on what hes's been told (assuming he's telling the truth). The title of the thread is 'transfer rumours'.

Chill bro

Bazzas right boot

Signing a player is like an iceberg

;)

What? In our case we sign players, allot, and then sink like the Titanic?

Osh was some ****ing size of an iceberg.

Ofc,we only see the end result, allot of unseen work goes on before this.

siegementality

Haha, he's just passing on what hes's been told (assuming he's telling the truth). The title of the thread is 'transfer rumours'.

Chill bro

Perfectly chilled man.

Bazzas right boot

We'd also lost Michael Stewart, Lee Miller, Kevin McKenna, Mark Burchill and Tepi Moilanen

What, at the airport? In Edinburgh or Dublin.

Just highlights the shambles we have always been, losing players while going on tour ffs.

Jambo 4 Ever

Fair play!

I saw Scott Allan wandering round the New Town, Drummond Place to be exact. He was headed west [emoji16]

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Klaxon will be going mental as Ameobi Stewart Allan the Polish whatever and the City kid all arrive. Anyone checked if we hired a bus. I would have said coach but I don't want to encourage the seethe :)

I saw Scott Allan wandering round the New Town, Drummond Place to be exact. He was headed west [emoji16]

sounds like a bumper unveiling on the cards!

Allan, Ameobi, Stewart, 2 Polish lads. Hope they've got their CSCS cards to get on site for pics...

:D

Escobar PHM

Knew a Chef in the Navy of that name - Tony to his mates tho.  Strangely enough his wife was P Hole

Did they have any little Holes ?

Mon Hearts FFS get it done !!!!

Nothing wrong with using a recruitment agency but I assume they're not doing it for free... will be interesting to see if we get value for money or not

Recruitment agencies are for losers the whole thing is sad.

No scouts or enough scouting of potential targets during the season. All i see is a lazy management team not doing their job.

Recruitment Agency...I ask you.

I heard a rumour last night, again I'm in no way itk and only passing on what I've heard, that we have signed 4 players but aren't getting unveiled until Friday along with the kit.

I don't believe this in anyway and told my mate that he's talking rubbish but if it does happen then I think I need to do some major apologising

Pints always help!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Did they have any little Holes ?

Mon Hearts FFS get it done !!!!

2 I think

:oohmatron:

We have signed 4 players but aren't getting unveiled until Friday along with the kit.

Don't know about the 4 players, but sounds reasonable that they would reveal with the kit after a while with no information. Remember concrete sources and rumours dried up.

Cathro browsing JKB and trolling the negative trolls :lol:

Extremely :pleasing: if true.

gowestjambo

Recruitment agencies are for losers the whole thing is sad.

No scouts or enough scouting of potential targets during the season. All i see is a lazy management team not doing their job.

Recruitment Agency...I ask you.

It does seem to make a mockery of our 5 Year Plan!! Surely from the beginning we were rebuilding our scouting to make up for the lack of it during Romanov's time.

BobbyJenkins

It does seem to make a mockery of our 5 Year Plan!! Surely from the beginning we were rebuilding our scouting to make up for the lack of it during Romanov's time.

Seems everything makes a mockery of the 5 year plan. Things change, you adapt.

I seriously don't understand the deal with us using an agency. It just opens up more people for us to look at. Doesn't mean we won't be scouting them after, but stops us sending scouts all over the country before we know if we're interested or not

We also have to have the club's permission to release word of any signings before their contract is up

We might have to wait until the English window is open for some to be announced

What 5 year plan?........................... :curtain:

We also have to have the club's permission to release word of any signings before their contract is up

We can announce a pre-contract any time we wish after Jan 1st. 

We_are_the_Hearts

What 5 year plan?........................... :curtain:

Exactly, they probably think Santa is real as well.

Escobar PHM

We don't ( if they are on a pre-contract)

We wont.

Archived