***Potential signings/Transfer rumours Thread***

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Hagar the Horrible

Anne's got rid of all the ITKers mates around Tynecastle. The papers are again getting their info from sites like this and adding their own shit.

Its more about confidentiality agreements,  and quite right too,  we are not a leaky ship like the Zombies

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think they will want all of the business done before we go to Ireland rather than by Friday.

The trip will be a big bonding opportunity for all the new players

Strip is supposedly to go on sale Friday so new signings wearing it Thursday would be decent marketing for it

CL.... he gets the blame for everything else thats wrong with HMFC !      :baby:

Quite right too.

2 signings to be announced Friday when new strip goes on sale according to a pal. Pics in new tops maybe?

Source unknown at this stage

Alwayssunnyingorgie

2 signings to be announced Friday when new strip goes on sale according to a pal. Pics in new tops maybe?

The Polish boy and Stewart.

The source is me, about an hour ago, on this thread, taking the piss

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Bazzas right boot

Think they will want all of the business done before we go to Ireland rather than by Friday.

The trip will be a big bonding opportunity for all the new players

Decent Shout.

Not much quality being spoken about on this thread. Cathro did say quality over quantity well if it's quality he wants he'll have to pay decent wages. Good luck there.

The Polish boy and Stewart.

The Polish boy and the lad from Citeh,most probably, we ain't signing Stewart .

I was in the queue at the ticket office this morning and the guy who was controlling things on the door asked what we all thought about the new signings. There's only been two I replied and he added that there was a foreign player and his agent getting the grand tour last week and that we'll all be very pleased but no amount of pleading made him reveal who it is. He might have been at the wind up but the other popular opinion is that all will be revealed once there is a new strip to wear for the publicity shots, here's hoping! 

I was in the queue at the ticket office this morning and the guy who was controlling things on the door asked what we all thought about the new signings. There's only been two I replied and he added that there was a foreign player and his agent getting the grand tour last week and that we'll all be very pleased but no amount of pleading made him reveal who it is. He might have been at the wind up but the other popular opinion is that all will be revealed once there is a new strip to wear for the publicity shots, here's hoping!

A foreign player and very pleased don't go together in the same sentence after the last window

Cheers for the info but he's no gonna say the boy looked a right huddy who I have never heard off is he

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

AlphonseCapone

See the folk who read the thread then 2 pages later post something they've read and make out like they've just got some fresh info from a mate :laugh:

P.s. mate text and says a polish boy signed and announced on Friday, any one else heard this?

Abiola Dauda

Cas Peters. My source is...

I made it up :(

Clark Griswold

This thread is turning into a farce!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rudi must stay

Hearts have a good track record of doing this, very annoying as we are probably the only club in Britain that do it

weegie jambo
jambogjh, on 13 Jun 2017 - 4:26 PM, said:

Anne's got rid of all the ITKers mates around Tynecastle. The papers are again getting their info from sites like this and adding their own shit.

both my ITKers are incognito right now, one sunning himself in Italy before preseason the other already back and training. Facebook doesn't seem to be working on the beach!

Dalstonjambo

Not much quality being spoken about on this thread. Cathro did say quality over quantity well if it's quality he wants he'll have to pay decent wages. Good luck there.

there is a post quoted about 3 above yours discussing Whittaker, McGinn and Stewart. At our level that is quality. 

We might not sign them, but by saying there isn't 'much quality being spoken about' you are flat out lying. More negative nonsense from you.

Jambo 4 Ever

Interesting

Maybe it's zeefuik

rick witter

there is a post quoted about 3 above yours discussing Whittaker, McGinn and Stewart. At our level that is quality.

We might not sign them, but by saying there isn't 'much quality being spoken about' you are flat out lying. More negative nonsense from you.

If we signed any of those 3 players I would be delighted.

These guys are proven in this league and have all been relatively successful. These are exactly the type I would want us to sign.

I would bet none of them are at Hearts next season though.

Jambo_in_Hamilton, on 13 Jun 2017 - 6:03 PM, said:

Interesting

Maybe it's zeefuik

he wouldn't need to be shown round

I think it'll be Friday. Players go back for the first day of pre-season, and the new kit is launched!

Really?

Don't think that's been mentioned on this thread yet.

With the main stand a building site, where would you show on a grand tour?

Here's the ladies loos in the roseburn

Here's the curry shack

Here's the exit

Gigolo-Aunt

he wouldn't need to be shown round

Not saying it is that player but if it is they may be taking him round showing him the progress of the new stand?

Gigolo-Aunt, on 13 Jun 2017 - 6:26 PM, said:

Not saying it is that player but if it is they may be taking him round showing him the progress of the new stand?

If it is another player then yes..if it is him he can run straight at it and knock it all down in a oner

Here, have a look at this glorious building site.

Beautiful ain't it....

Bazzas right boot

Maybe we'll kidnap a few players when on tour in Ireland.

Leave with a squad of 15, come back with 25.

Bazzas right boot

I want us to be making "swoops" for players.

Back in the old days it was all the rage, not enough "swooping" in the modern transfer market.

Rudi'sleftfoot, on 13 Jun 2017 - 6:40 PM, said:

Back in the old days it was all the rage, not enough "swooping" in the modern transfer market.

We should swoop for Robin van Persie

All roads lead to Gorgie

Others " swoop" with the pace of a peregrine falcon whilst we are more owl like keeping us in the dark and going for small prey. :tiny: 

Prince Buaben

Not ITK but hearing that there will be no new signings this week.  :uhoh2:

So your just guessing then...

They're taking the piss. I dunno if they think its showmanship by making us wait and then revealing the players & the kit together but its ****ing not.

Bridge of Djoum

I'm not close to him I was having a chat and asking about who he wanted to replace Cummings, he said he wanted Greg but he had committed to Hearts.

Was he getting into a cab in Glasgow when he told you this?

J.T.F.Robertson

They're taking the piss. I dunno if they think its showmanship by making us wait and then revealing the players & the kit together but its ******* not.

Calm doon! All in good (I hope) time.

The White Cockade

we might NOT have anybody else signed yet

transfer window hasn't even opened yet

calm doon!

Bazzas right boot

We should swoop for Robin van Persie

Who told you that, a little birdie?

Bridge of Djoum

The other gems being?

Pearl, emeralds, diamonds, ruby and sapphires, to name a few.

Escobar PHM

I know. We're too busy 'getting it over the line' now.Its like we've been pulling an artic with our bare hands.Lets have a Swoooooooop or two before the windae slams shut. That suggests we've been hovering above some football training ground  with some big sharp claws waiting to grab a fish from under the noses of bigger fishermen. Much more romantic and dramatic.

SWOOOOOOOP !!!

They're taking the piss. I dunno if they think its showmanship by making us wait and then revealing the players & the kit together but its ******* not.

They should be shot for toying with your emotions.

Archived