Bring Back Paulo Sergio

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But might be if Walker goes west

Can't see it.

Hates hearts apparently.

Think he is dying to get back to the hobos

Henderson was a youth player at Hearts before joining Celtic (very young so probably not signed officially?).

'Henderson, who was with Hibs' Edinburgh rivals, Hearts, as a youth before moving to Celtic, made his senior debut for the Scottish champions in December 2013'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/33946732

Muppets wouldn't know there erse from there elbow if it's not hooped or blue.

ca0f0853e3744ea9f7c82b582182da1d.jpg

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

We_are_the_Hearts

Henderson was a youth player at Hearts before joining Celtic (very young so probably not signed officially?).

'Henderson, who was with Hibs' Edinburgh rivals, Hearts, as a youth before moving to Celtic, made his senior debut for the Scottish champions in December 2013'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/33946732

He trained with Hearts as a boy after leaving Broxburn Colts but was then poached by Celtic

Hagar the Horrible

The Zombies has signed  Declan John,  a Declan?   anybody called Tim or Brendan up next???

The Zombies has signed  Declan John,  a Declan?   anybody called Tim or Brendan up next???

Interesting. A left back. Heard whispers last week through west that Wallace had fallen out with Pedro.

Only in Scottish football would a player rather sit in the reserves and not play than sign for a team because he doesn't like them! 

Interesting. A left back. Heard whispers last week through west that Wallace had fallen out with Pedro.

Mate mentioned this last night. I'd take home back here for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andy Newport reporting on Twitter discussing player plus cash deal for Walker with Rangers.

Holt being mentioned as possible player.

Andy Newport reporting on Twitter discussing player plus cash deal for Walker with Rangers.

Wonder who the player is!!

Kenny Miller?

Holt being mentioned as possible player.

Holt, Dodoo or Bates (who?)

Rudolf's Mate

Please not Holt

If we could guarantee he'd perform in 90% of games then I'd probably say yes. Unfortunately we know his head would go down and he'd be posted missing for 90%!

Hagar the Horrible

9 hours to go

Shove Holt and Wilson where the sun dont shine,  Would only take Wallace and/or their keeper

9 hours to go

Shove Holt and Wilson where the sun dont shine,  Would only take Wallace and/or their keeper

I thought Wilson was a terrible shout but their keeper!? he's absolutely abysmal

9 hours to go

Shove Holt and Wilson where the sun dont shine, Would only take Wallace and/or their keeper

We just signed a keeper

I thought Wilson was a terrible shout but their keeper!? he's absolutely abysmal

Fotheringham?

He's a decent keeper and certainly not abysmal!

We don't need a keeper anyway, hopefully the new boy solves that problem for us!

rudi must stay

Fotheringham?

He's a decent keeper and certainly not abysmal!

We don't need a keeper anyway, hopefully the new boy solves that problem for us!

Terrible keeper. Doesn't command his box and is now poor at shot stopping too. One of the worst in the SPL but Holt would be a great signing

Terrible keeper. Doesn't command his box and is now poor at shot stopping too. One of the worst in the SPL but Holt would be a great signing

I think he's a fairly decent keeper but as I said hopefully we have solved that position.

Not sure about Holt, has plenty ability but tends to hide and disappear in games.

rudi must stay

I think he's a fairly decent keeper but as I said hopefully we have solved that position.

Not sure about Holt, has plenty ability but tends to hide and disappear in games.

Totally agree. I said my post before I saw Dodoo was linked, we could do with a player like him. Stick him on the wing and he would cause teams problems

Each to their own. A lot of teams target him though, they know he has plenty of weaknesses both in the air and with his feet

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Midfielders, wingers or left side defenders. Nothing else needed now, unless there is a fantastic striker available

Anthony Brown??

Anthony Brown?? @anthonyabrown

Nothing in the 'Craig Conway to Hearts' rumour doing the rounds

3:22 pm ? 31 Aug 2017

Hadn't even seen this posted here

rudi must stay

Anthony Brown??

Joe Cardle linked too. No thanks, wouldn't do anything in the SPL

Anthony Brown??

Interesting. He was a great player under Levein at Dundee United.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Get in ahead of Hibs for Henderson!

STV reporting the link for them now. Doubt we are a consideration for any of those parties. Woh no we have to deal with Greyskull instead!

STV reporting the link for them now. Doubt we are a consideration for any of those parties. Woh no we have to deal with Greyskull instead!

Perhaps now we have Levein in charge he could convince Rodgers?  He would be a terrific addition. 

Anthony Brown??

Good. He's another Hibs wank like Swanson.

He's a Celtic fan from Irvine but bash on. 

Used to go to Hibs games with Swanson when they were at United. Wank.

I see gorgieheart has "clam'd" up about Michael Gash signing for us!

Time yet.. we may well Snatch him before the Curtains go down !

Archived