***Potential signings/Transfer rumours Thread***

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

McGhee to Falkirk on loan? Wonder if we could cut a deal for Sibbald - McGhee + a wee bit cash? 

Shite position Falkirk are in with him 

McGhee to Falkirk on loan? Wonder if we could cut a deal for Sibbald - McGhee + a wee bit cash?

Shite position Falkirk are in with him

Sibbald isn't good enough for Premiership level, despite his funky haircut.

Houston's good at developing young players, might turn McGhee into a better player. Last chance saloon for the boy.

rudi must stay

Houston's good at developing young players, might turn McGhee into a better player. Last chance saloon for the boy.

Disagree with that. Same as Smith it's an opportunity for first team football with a good club, but it certainly isn't last chance saloon for either they have both been decent players for Hearts

kingantti1874

He is however better than most of our midfield options.. I'd d that swap for a year no problem

Jambof3tornado

Aye coz the haircut is a choice thing. Lol.

Bowmans_Boot

Disagree with that. Same as Smith it's an opportunity for first team football with a good club, but it certainly isn't last chance saloon for either they have both been decent players for Hearts

I wouldnt class McGhees as a "decent player" for us. Countless mistakes, some very costly, and I dont remember too many great performances.

rudi must stay

I wouldnt class McGhees as a "decent player" for us. Countless mistakes, some very costly, and I dont remember too many great performances.

Solid premiership defender in my opinion. Most teams in the league would be happy to have him

Bowmans_Boot

Solid premiership defender in my opinion. Most teams in the league would be happy to have him

Fair enough, I completely disagree: championship level, unfortunately. I would love us to do a swap/McGhee + some cash for a decent SPL player, so I hope the other clubs agree with you!

Bazzas right boot

I'm here, thought McKay was better for us, Souttar is much better.

A bog standard bottom 6 / championship defender. Type of player that Scotland does have an abundance off.

Nothing wrong with that, I'd bite your hand off for that career, but no idea why he is so rated or by who.

I disagree. I think he's awful.

John mcCartney

put down the crack pipe mate yeah

Aye coz the haircut is a choice thing. Lol.

It is in his case, unless I'm missing something?

Edit I wasn't aware he had alopecia. But I was referring to some of the bleach blonde efforts he'd had in the past anyway. Apologies for any offence caused.

Neither of them will make it at Hearts if they don't do well on loan this year and will be moved on in the summer.

we'd be the Serbs 10th club by the age of 23/24. Seems we're always bringing in this type of player I prefer to pinch players of Scottish clubs like Souttar.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Can anyone clarify.

Is it only shit players that arrive on YouTube.

Struggling to think of one decent one with a vid. That we have signed that is

Bowmans_Boot

we'd be the Serbs 10th club by the age of 23/24. Seems we're always bringing in this type of player I prefer to pinch players of Scottish clubs like Souttar.

Getting the balance is the ideal: known Scottish players who will develop and improve, together with some unknown foreign gems, who could rip up the league. We have just been burnt a few times recently and so are wary of the foreigner route, but it is still a good market.

portobellojambo1

Can anyone clarify.

Is it only shit players that arrive on YouTube.

Struggling to think of one decent one with a vid. That we have signed that is

You Tube is a site holding videos, videos which will contain maybe 10-15 minutes of a player, but those minutes will have been taken from countless games, with the very best bits spliced together with the aim of selling the product. I guess it is means of certain agents making their employers available to other clubs, probably clubs who don't send scouts out like happened in the old days. Those scouts would watch an individual in countless matches, in differing weather conditions and then report back to their clubs. Probably a lot easier just to make a snap decision based on watching short videos, I'd imagine some will prove to be good players, others not so, it is a bit of a game of chance if you don't have mega bucks to pick up the ready made item.

I don't know anything so this is pure speculation

Is our Cadden interest dead in water?

I know Cardiff and hull are also credited to be interested but I'd still want him

Jambof3tornado

It is in his case, unless I'm missing something?

Edit I wasn't aware he had alopecia. But I was referring to some of the bleach blonde efforts he'd had in the past anyway. Apologies for any offence caused.

Only baldy mods would be offended!!!

Jambof3tornado

I don't know anything so this is pure speculation

Is our Cadden interest dead in water?

I know Cardiff and hull are also credited to be interested but I'd still want him

Too many teams down south looking at him but no bids yet except our cheeky one.

Neither of them will make it at Hearts if they don't do well on loan this year and will be moved on in the summer.

Hopefully Motherwell as a make weight for either Cadden or Mould!

I think the ship has sailed with that pair!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is Sibbald still with them.....I'd take him

He left them then signed another 1 year deal as his compensation figure was too much

Gene Parmesan

Is Sibbald still with them.....I'd take him

I'd rather have Tony Gallacher if we're looking at taking one of Falkirk's players.

Hopefully Motherwell as a make weight for either Cadden or Mould!

Moult !! And he is way above our budget now

I'd rather have Tony Gallacher if we're looking at taking one of Falkirk's players.

He's away that's why they want McGhee.

He'll go for big cash, really highly rated. I'd love us to get him in. He's a LB too I believe?

Gene Parmesan

He's away that's why they want McGhee.

He's not, and they play different positions.

You Tube is a site holding videos, videos which will contain maybe 10-15 minutes of a player, but those minutes will have been taken from countless games, with the very best bits spliced together with the aim of selling the product. I guess it is means of certain agents making their employers available to other clubs, probably clubs who don't send scouts out like happened in the old days. Those scouts would watch an individual in countless matches, in differing weather conditions and then report back to their clubs. Probably a lot easier just to make a snap decision based on watching short videos, I'd imagine some will prove to be good players, others not so, it is a bit of a game of chance if you don't have mega bucks to pick up the ready made item.

Interesting comments PJ1.There is no substitute for old fashioned scouts going out checking players on the basis you suggest. I read an article on Tony Pullis at the weekend and he personally spends a month doing due diligence on prospective signings, including their character, lifestyle etc before deciding whether they will be suitable for his club. He has a fantastic record in getting the best out of players and has, of course, recently signed Oliver Burke for WBA

Archived