***Potential signings/Transfer rumours Thread***

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
August Landmesser

He a left back?

Can't remember. I've a feeling he was playing down the right for them last time Dundee were at Tynie. Happy to be corrected (oo-er).

Didn't stand out, other than for looking a bit like his dad.

Sent from my FP2 using Tapatalk

We_are_the_Hearts

Can't remember. I've a feeling he was playing down the right for them last time Dundee were at Tynie. Happy to be corrected (oo-er).

He's a right back. Cracking delivery but a bit slow. Smith is a better player

Lewis McGugan released by Sheffield Wed last night - would be a great signing if we could attract him up here.

Quite an attacking midfielder, I think....

BonningtonJambo

Quite an attacking midfielder, I think....

Yep known for his long shots wonder goals would be some signing that

Yep known for his long shots wonder goals would be some signing that

Sounds ideal. Probably be on a high wage at Wednesday.

We still need minimum of one midfielder. Hartley/Cameron type.

Another striker, fox in the box type also.

For the record I think we will get both and we will have a decent squad going forward.

For the record I think we will get both and we will have a decent squad going forward.

You think that because you want it to happen or you know it will ?

GorgieRules22

1 more out of contract player in I'm hearing

Any idea of who it is mate ? I was still of the thinking that we are a wee bit short still in certain areas.

We didn't that know Hartley was the Hartley type player we ended up with when he signed.

So we maybe got him in the Raith lad.

Time will tell.

1 more out of contract player in I'm hearing

Any of these players would be great additions to the team. Probably out of our range though

Jay Spearing D/M Bolton

Danny Guthrie C/M Blackburn

Mark Davies C/M Bolton

AidyWhite L/M Barnsley

Chris Eagles R/M Port Vale

Bazzas right boot

Cheers, his dad wasnae bad either.

rudi must stay

Depends on the thinking but you could play Milinkovic as a winger at home and infront of a defensive midfield away from home. If that's the thinking then another winger would be a great signing

Why?

Meets criteria, wide player who has represented Netherlands at youth level and has had a bit of a stop start career but shown promise. Currently a free agent. Dual nationality with a Dutch passport. Not too dissimilar to a lot of recent foreign signings

BonningtonJambo

Aidy White?

Did someone not mention he was training with us this week left back and pretty sure can play left mid too

White was at Riccarton this week. Hopefully sign him. Need left sided players. Don't need another right back. Already sent one out on loan

Do you know who or when?

No names but we where in talks with a couple of players before Milinkovic signed, both out of contract. 

No names but we where in talks with a couple of players before Milinkovic signed, both out of contract.

wonder if that means 2 as well as Milinkovic or if 1 was a fall back.

No names but we where in talks with a couple of players before Milinkovic signed, both out of contract.

Could also be the case both players where back up signings in case Walker went to the rangers and if the Milinkovic loan deal fell through but I'm still made to believe 1 of the players really impressed and talks have continued.

jamboinglasgow

Could also be the case both players where back up signings in case Walker went to the rangers and if the Milinkovic loan deal fell through but I'm still made to believe 1 of the players really impressed and talks have continued.

I presume from that its a player who has been on trial, so sounds like aidy White (if the rumours of him being up training with us are true.)

chester copperpot

Fan Review Of The Window:

No idea of football though. Fair play to the lad but all he is doing is telling us his thoughts. Not actually critiquing the player.

rudi must stay

No idea of football though. Fair play to the lad but all he is doing is telling us his thoughts. Not actually critiquing the player.

Knows what he's talking about the guy. 'hes gone on loan to.. someone' and 'Grzelak hasn't put a foot wrong'

We should be offering Ian Black a contract. I'd love to see him back

I wouldn't be against that actually.

We could do with a wee hard man in the middle that can break up opposing attacks.

BRAVEHEART1874

Black still 32 and could tackle and win balls team played better with him than without. But he was pish for sevco at times maybe his heart wasn't truly in it for the new club ;)

romanov apologist

This Ian Black chat needs to stop. He was pish with us, I can only imagine how bad he is now!

A true hearts legend - just ask any h1b5s fan ! 

This Ian Black chat needs to stop. He was pish with us, I can only imagine how bad he is now!

He was very good under Sergio. You are correct on the rest of his Hearts career, but tbf he was often played right mid.

Ian Black!

If ever there was a need for the creation of a combined Cornette-Facepalm smilie, this is it.

:spoton:

People have short memories of just how horrific Black was before 20 games under Sergio. He was so bad in his first two seasons that people were wondering whether he was even good enough to play at this level!

He was very good under Sergio. You are correct on the rest of his Hearts career, but tbf he was often played right mid.

He was decent for a couple of months under Mr Sergio. Largely he was gash and that was over 5 years ago!

Let's leave his last game as the Cup Final please.

Archived