***Potential signings/Transfer rumours Thread***

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Im hopeful that Levein gets a first hand look at what he's dealing with and goes "******* hell, right Ann we need this, this, that and punt this, that and this and we need it NOW!"

Are you joking? Where the **** has he been for the last 3 years?? He agrees with the type of players we brought in, he signed off on them. We can debate whether he has any involvement during the game at HT etc but if he has been paid ?150k a year to mentor young coaches, and Cathto was with him at Utd, then he will be instrumental in the style of play we adopt and the type of players we sign. He doesn't think we need pacey, creative, driving midfielders or, presumably he would have made signing them a priority.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard we are looking at a French Striker but would have hoped that we should be looking for a Central Midfielder and Winger both with pace please.

Heard French winger who had a short spell in Holland. Not really a striker.

Ibrahim Tall

He goes and watches training most days according to him and watches all our games so if he doesn't know what we have then he should be sacked.

He probably should but he'll have seen them train Cathros tactics and with Cathros formations and instructions. If his own(hopefully) are different then they could be better or worse.

That said if he'd watched training regularly he should have noticed that lack of fitness before the season had started and as Cathros boss, done something about it.

Im hopeful that Levein gets a first hand look at what he's dealing with and goes "******* hell, right Ann we need this, this, that and punt this, that and this and we need it NOW!"

If Craig Levein never had any idea on what the first team needed before yesterday, we are in serious serious trouble.

:cornette:

Heard French winger who had a short spell in Holland. Not really a striker.

We were linked with a Dutch winger, Kenji Gorre, a while back.  Although he's not French his surname seems to have a French pronunciation.  Don't know where is just now but previously on Swansea's books.  Just a thought.

Jamboscanbevicius

Time is clearly of the essence, BUT there are some very good players without clubs who would strengthen us even after the window "slams shut"...

Have mentioned on another thread but players like Danny Guthrie, Jay Spearing, and Mark Davies are all free agents and would IMO strengthen us in the middle of the park. I'm sure there are plenty of others too.

Morgaro Gomis

Random Italian journalist appears to be indicating we're after Manuel David Milinkovic, he's a French/Serbian left winger who can play up front too. Perhaps there's something to that?

Random Italian journalist appears to be indicating we're after Manuel David Milinkovic, he's a French/Serbian left winger who can play up front too. Perhaps there's something to that?

Journo's name?

Just watched the start of his YouTube highlight reel (I know, not the best way to judge!)...

But after just the first three clips...sign him, sign him now!

Hagar the Horrible

Just watched the start of his YouTube highlight reel (I know, not the best way to judge!)...

link please, I dont have time to go though this thread

Just over a month ago, and seems like the end of Manuel Milinkovic'sadventure with Foggia's shirt . The Serbian exterior is out of the Rossoneri team, there is a demand from Heart of Midlothian Football, Scottish championship team in Edinburgh. Between the player owned by Genoa and the Stroppa team does not seem to be sparking and after just two months of new transfer, this time at Scottish Premiership.

Ibrahim Tall

Can we sign some big tough *******s? Always had a few in good Levein teams and we've been as soft as shite for years now.

Even the last 'big' forward we signed, Bjorn, the wind could have blown over.

Can we sign some big tough *******s? Always had a few in good Levein teams and we've been as soft as shite for years now.

Even the last 'big' forward we signed, Bjorn, the wind could have blown over.

Adam Rooney may be available? 

YouTube highlights of random players...what could possibly go wrong if we signed him...?

I know.... but encouraging to know we might, maybe, perhaps, could be looking in the right areas.

YouTube highlights of random players...what could possibly go wrong if we signed him...?

Yeah you're right, lets not bother then...even though it's a vague, random post in Italian which links our name to the player (and therefore making it highly unlikely) nobody should bothering posting about it on a discussion about 'potential' signings.

Jesus wept...

Hagar the Horrible

Thanks for that?

I should not have watched it, as he is what we need and will never get him, Strong, great first touch, good vision, great at passing and can put in a cross/corner, No eye for the goal, but unselfish, Kyle would benefit from him the 10 role.  Loves to ru at players....me likey

Bit touchy today.

Your opinion though, which I ultimately respect.

Anyway...back on topic.

As someone else mentioned, hopefully we are looking at players like that...with pace.

heartsfc_fan

We desperately need somebody with pace. Our build-up play is slow at times and we struggle to counter attack teams.

Winston Ingram

Joe Ledley is still without a club. In Welsh squad only 30 .

Still well capable of getting a Championship club on 10k a week plus.

...a bit disco
Following the appointment of new manager Craig Levein yesterday, Hearts are now in the market for a striker.

According to Italian journalist Gianluca di Marzio, the Tynecastle club are set to move for Genoa striker Manuel Milinkovic.

The Serbian frontman is currently on loan at Foggia but has now reportedly caught the interest of the Jambos.

The versatile attacker can play anywhere across a front three and has spent time in both Serie A and Serie B after starting his career at AS Cannes.

He?s currently valued at around ?225k.

It will be extremely interesting if we pay ?225k for him...

Walker sold, and this guy and another player (cm) brought in with the money...with us paying fees for both (quality over quantity).

They're just quoting his value on Transfermarkt. :laugh:

The same website values Prince Buaben at ?360k, Don Cowie at ?405k and Kyle Lafferty at ?1.3m.

upgotheheads

Nah.

Wears gloves.

Winston Ingram

Walker will almost certainly go now. Saturday the final straw on that front. Proving an acceptable offer arrives...

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Following the appointment of new manager Craig Levein yesterday, Hearts are now in the market for a striker.

According to Italian journalist Gianluca di Marzio, the Tynecastle club are set to move for Genoa striker Manuel Milinkovic.

The Serbian frontman is currently on loan at Foggia but has now reportedly caught the interest of the Jambos.

The versatile attacker can play anywhere across a front three and has spent time in both Serie A and Serie B after starting his career at AS Cannes.

He?s currently valued at around ?225k.

Zibi retiring?

:sob:

This guy looks useful.

Downside, although definitely a penalty in one of the clips he was very dramatic.

Que the GFA will have taken note and he can expect 2/3 bans a year for diving.

Love to see Broonie confronted by this guy at pace, foul, na play on Brown got the ball

oh it was his testicles he got.  didn't see that.  Anyway reputation for going down easily 2 match ban

Daily record reporting on this so other sides will be in for him.

Looks good in the videos but these videos can make anyone look decent. 

If he is pacey and can beat a man that will go a long way in this league though 

Looks good in the videos but these videos can make anyone look decent. 

If he is pacey and can beat a man that will go a long way in this league though 

He ceratinly looks very pacey in the clips if the can be believed and runs at players something we don't have much of nowadays since Walker threw in the towel.

I would still hope we could get another central midfielder in with a bit of presence and passing ability.

He ceratinly looks very pacey in the clips if the can be believed and runs at players something we don't have much of nowadays since Walker threw in the towel.

I would still hope we could get another central midfielder in with a bit of presence and passing ability.

Ive never seen walker as an out and out winger, truth be told prefer him in behind the strikers, but yes he has been non existent since his head got turned/contract fiasco and as far as im concerned good riddance to the boy. 

Been a while since seeing a winger in a hearts jersey skin a full back.

This guy is only 23 as well so will still very much be hungry to succeed,. 

I agree, desperately need a creative playmaker in the middle of the park. 

Has to be better than the last Serbian we had....

Petric was woeful,we could sign Arkan and he would be better than Petric

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

gotta get 1 right sooner or later

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I will never get excited by any YouTube video of a potential signing.

Oshaniwa looked good in his video.

I vowed after the last few that I wouldn't either,................ but that video is pretty exceptional.

I have to say I am the same....Douda was the one that got me

I vowed after the last few that I wouldn't either,................ but that video is pretty exceptional.

To be fair it is a good video [emoji38]

Still, I think I will keep my excitement at a certain level until I see the guy ripping the pish in a Maroon jersey :)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Just posted on the other thread on Milinkovic...looks like it's between Ascoli and ourselves (thus far) to sign him.  

Archived