***Potential signings/Transfer rumours Thread***

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Unknown user

Do you know the name of the foreign guy?

This one want suggested as definite, more along the lines of "I believe we're close"

The name's been mentioned so I don't mind saying it, it's that Serbian lad Milinkovic. Very exciting if true!

This one want suggested as definite, more along the lines of "I believe we're close"

The name's been mentioned so I don't mind saying it, it's that Serbian lad Milinkovic. Very exciting if true!

Cheers mate

Lord Beni of Gorgie

The name's been mentioned so I don't mind saying it, it's that Serbian lad Milinkovic. Very exciting if true![/quote

]

Strong source? :)

Unknown user

Strong source? :)

They told me McLaughlin was up on trial before he signed but that's my only track record. If Callachan signs tomorrow (I'll even give an extra day's grace!) I'll probably say yes

FWIW:

According to a mate who is a Raith fan we're supposed to be looking at Ross Callachan:

My mate describes him as a box-to-box midfielder - so certainly a position we should be looking to fill but he isn't convinced he would be good enough to get into our team (although I suspect he may be over-estimating our current midfield a little).

According to this article from last year he has previously had interest from "several" Scottish Premiership clubs:

http://www.deadlinenews.co.uk/2016/11/18/ross-callachan-realise-scottish-premiership-ambition-raith-rovers-penning-new-deal/

box-to-box midfielder from Raith? D?j? vu.

Do you know the name of the foreign guy?

SookOn ElGashtheNoo

dutch/Moroccan midfielder from DeGashwrap

injury prone wears f##y pads as shin guards

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

SookOn ElGashtheNoo

dutch/Moroccan midfielder from DeGashwrap

injury prone wears f##y pads as shin guards

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I see gorgieheart has "clam'd" up about Michael Gash signing for us!

Howdy Doody Jambo

Il go for Angus Beith to Raith......

Angus Beef sounds like a massive cooo for Raith, they will be milking it in Kirkcaldy, a good moooove for the lad

Jambo, Goodbye

He'd be in a 'hole' heap of trouble...

I agree! No point beating around the bush over it. 

Watt-Zeefuik

Is Charlie Adam too much to hope for?

Probably but what a statement of intent that would be about how we'll play.

Bazzas right boot

Probably but what a statement of intent that would be about how we'll play.

Charlie Adam, play in just behind the striker, in that hole..

Charlie Adam, play in just behind the striker, in that hole..

Would he fit in said hole

Jamboscanbevicius

Motherwell have rejected a bid from Oxford United for midfielder Chris Cadden 270d.png274c.pnghttps://buff.ly/2wknXJL 

Hope I'm wrong, but I think the interest in Cadden is too much for us to compete with now. With Championship and even League 1 money on offer I think we've now missed the boat unfortunately.

Jamboscanbevicius

To be fair to Levein, a week or two ago we all said we needed to address GK, CM and wingers.

Since then he has signed:

- McLaughlin

- Callachan

- Milinkovic (appears immintent)

If he manages this within the window then I will be pleased. Would love to see us ship out Walker and replace him with Cadden but I think it is unlikely before midnight.

Would still like to see us add another CM from free agents, but credit where it's due he seems to have addressed the thin areas we all wanted. 

An area we need a player in big time is right midfield we basically don't have one. If we can get the deals done we are working on and a good rm I think our squads in much better shape than it was.

I'm guessing that 2 signings may be it for us if we don't get rid of at least one of Walker or Djoum.

Not bad but we need another CM and another winger I'd think.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

To be fair to Levein, a week or two ago we all said we needed to address GK, CM and wingers.

Since then he has signed:

- McLaughlin

- Callachan

- Milinkovic (appears immintent)

If he manages this within the window then I will be pleased. Would love to see us ship out Walker and replace him with Cadden but I think it is unlikely before midnight.

Would still like to see us add another CM from free agents, but credit where it's due he seems to have addressed the thin areas we all wanted. 

If we could I would ditto this.

But Well don't need to and nor do we, I think we will both end the window with the players intact. Other option I would look at is O'Halloran factored into Walker deal, not sure how that would work or even if it could given his loan deal.

Apparently...

Celtic would deal at 250K for Liam Henderson 

and Motherwell at 300K for Cadden

wonder if either are on our radar. 

We_are_the_Hearts

I'm guessing that 2 signings may be it for us if we don't get rid of at least one of Walker or Djoum.

Not bad but we need another CM and another winger I'd think.

There will be more. One from down South apparently.

The Old Tolbooth

Apparently...

Apparently...

If McGinn goes, then Henderson will end up with the tramps again, I'm pretty sure Henderson said he wouldn't play for Hearts again. 

Futurejambo1

Apparently...

If that's got any truth to it I'd sell Walker now and get both !!! Can't see either being that cheap

Apparently...

If we could somehow get 550k up front for Jamie Walker, that would be an exceptional days work.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Better day than I thought. I suspect Walker will be gone tonight. A shame, I loved watching him, but when you get to this point, its hard to go back.

Don't forget Harry Cochrane possibly to add to the pool as well, and if only we can get this left back fit Craigs Commandos are looking better

Lucille's Thirsty

If we can somehow get Henderson and Cadden for the price of Walker then we should do it suddenly we have a very good midfield which is the poorest quality position in our team right now.

We_are_the_Hearts

If we can somehow get Henderson and Cadden for the price of Walker then we should do it suddenly we have a very good midfield which is the poorest quality position in our team right now.

Henderson hates Hearts, he will end up with the Lochenders. Has great delivery but the rest if his game is a bit meh

Apparently...

Should be.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Henderson hates Hearts, he will end up with the Lochenders. Has great delivery but the rest if his game is a bit meh

I don't think that will happen either for us. I thought he was one of Hibs better players to be honest. A bit Stevie Fulton, not just in ugliness either

Thought Henderson got poached from us by Celtic ? What reason would he have to hate us

We_are_the_Hearts

Thought Henderson got poached from us by Celtic ? What reason would he have to hate us

HUGE Celtic fan, Cup winner at Hibs, Scott Browns sidekick for a couple of years. 

inwould use the walker money to get Moult. Seriously short up front if Laff or Isma get an injury. Looks like Djoum is staying. I'd expect Levein to have him fully motivated now to try to get a move in January. Could get a really good four months out of him playing just behind front two. Options in middle are better in terms of numbers with Callachan, Cowie, Connor, Cochran, Beith, Prince, Some of those need to shape up or ship out in January.

Its a different Liam Henderson who was on our books. Im sure he got released last season

Henderson is a big Celtic fan, but a bit like Rudi is with us, he definitely has a connection to Hibs, so cant see him ever signing fir us. He will end up back at Easter Rd.

Henderson to Hibs looks like an easy move for hibs and Henderson if McGinn goes.

Good money in for McGinn. 30% to st Mirren of course.

300k or thereabouts for Henderson.

Henderson would be delighted to sign after his previous.

It really just makes sense.

Its a different Liam Henderson who was on our books. Im sure he got released last season

Henderson is a big Celtic fan, but a bit like Rudi is with us, he definitely has a connection to Hibs, so cant see him ever signing fir us. He will end up back at Easter Rd. 

You are correct we had another Liam Henderson, this one below

http://www.falkirkfc.co.uk/player/liam-henderson/

BUT according to transfermarkt the Liam Henderson currently at Celtic joined them back in '08 from Hearts. 

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/liam-henderson/profil/spieler/193867

You are correct we had another Liam Henderson, this one below

http://www.falkirkfc.co.uk/player/liam-henderson/

BUT according to transfermarkt the Liam Henderson currently at Celtic joined them back in '08 from Hearts.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/liam-henderson/profil/spieler/193867

That's what I thought .

Any player with half a brain will play for whoever wants them (Scott brown) , but Hibs would seem the likely place .

ScottieMac17

If McGinn goes, then Henderson will end up with the tramps again, I'm pretty sure Henderson said he wouldn't play for Hearts again. 

Why do people think that Celtics Liam Henderson was at hearts.. He has been with Celtic since he was 12 years old.

We did have a Liam Henderson in our youth team who was a left back and left us to go to Falkirk...

The_razors_edge

Why do people think that Celtics Liam Henderson was at hearts.. He has been with Celtic since he was 12 years old.

We did have a Liam Henderson in our youth team who was a left back and left us to go to Falkirk...

The Liam Henderson at Celtic was definitely at Hearts as a youngster. Celtic scouted him and took him off us. After he joined Celtic Chris McCart phoned up a prominent member of Hearts back room staff at that time to complain about the fact he couldn't run. Member of HMFC staff was like....well you scouted him and took him off us, how didn't you notice it at the time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived