More Tory lies

aussieh

Bazzas right boot
8 minutes ago, AuldReekie444 said:

Listen to yourself WeeChucks"Head. Its a muddy mess.

The UK voted in a democratic vote, and we voted to leave the UK. 

:thumb:

That's the official party line and the reason to charge ahead despite everything pointing to the UK being worse off. 

Keep repeating it, makes folk, like yourself feel like they are doing the correct thing despite everything saying otherwise. 

Hopefully you don't lose your job or folk/ family you know aren't affected by it. 

I'm hopeful, by using our mandate (SNP) in the democratic way you are so keen on(passed through Parliament) , we win the second referendum, become Independent and stay in the EU-After all, folk like yourself wouldn't block democracy?

Time will tell. 

Edited by WeeChuck'sHeed

• Replies 27.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

AuldReekie444
Just now, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

:thumb:

That's the official party line and the reason to charge ahead despite everything pointing to the UK being worse off. 

Keep repeating it, makes folk, like yourself feel like they are doing the correct thing despite everything saying otherwise. 

Hopefully you don't lose your job or folk/ family you know aren't affected by it. 

I'm hopeful, by using our mandate (SNP) in the democratic way you are so keen on(passed through Parliament) , we win the second referendum, become Independent and stay in the UK-After all, folk like yourself wouldn't block democracy?

Time will tell. 

What party line? 

im guessing you meant " become independent and stay in the EU."

I believe Scottish Nationalism is dumb, ignorant, and utopian. I always feel like I am talking with a child when I talk to a believer.  And most importantly,  Scottish Independence, lost. 

I am a democrat, and I believe democracies are the best means to the end. So I don't fear democratic votes. 

5 hours ago, AuldReekie444 said:

1- tories dont want to leave the EU. The UK population does. 

2- this whole vow nonsense, its ridiculous

3- the snp are dreadful, and i hope supporters remain blind to how dreadful they are. 

Put everything to one side for a minute. Don't you think it a tad strange if Scotland was such a burden on WM that they fought so hard to keep us. Why? During the indy ref Tory Labour LDs all as one, no one allowed to have a free thought, yet during the EU ref no such fight, plus factions were allowed. Very strange, all for this wee place of ours. 

Either we're richer than we're told or WM losers it's rating heavily. We'll see one day sooner or later. 

Maybe one day you'll criticise the Tories, I'll not hold my breath tho. (Yes I have and will criticise the SNP) 

English fishermen must be creaming themselves in anticipation of ransacking Scottish waters. 

Bazzas right boot
6 hours ago, AuldReekie444 said:

What party line? 

im guessing you meant " become independent and stay in the EU."

I believe Scottish Nationalism is dumb, ignorant, and utopian. I always feel like I am talking with a child when I talk to a believer.  And most importantly,  Scottish Independence, lost. 

I am a democrat, and I believe democracies are the best means to the end. So I don't fear democratic votes. 

Good man, as a democratic kind of guy, you'll be all aboard for the next up coming independence referendum then. 

Without a fake vow and no EU I fear you might have more dumb, ignorant and utopian folk than before. 

One question, why do you believe that being an independent country is dumb, ignorant and utopian and what do you believe are the benefits of being run by Westminster? 

Thunderstruck
7 hours ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

The UK did. 

Think it was 28% of the population. 

The population never. 

If you're going to be pendatic, the first rule is to be 100% correct yourself ?

Hopefully it works out OK, and stuff. 

Strangely, your 28% is almost exactly the percentage of the Scottish “population” that voted to leave the U.K. in 2014. 

Bazzas right boot
9 minutes ago, Thunderstruck said:

Strangely, your 28% is almost exactly the percentage of the Scottish “population” that voted to leave the U.K. in 2014. 

It was. 

I never used the phrase " what the population wants" or in this case, didn't want. 

It wasn't a dig at the process, it was correcting a poster who was being a pendatic and correcting me, who I corrected in turn. 

Do read up fully before crashing in. 

Thunderstruck
14 minutes ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

It was. 

I never used the phrase " what the population wants" or in this case, didn't want. 

It wasn't a dig at the process, it was correcting a poster who was being a pendatic and correcting me, who I corrected in turn. 

Do read up fully before crashing in. 

Just enjoying the irony. 

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, Thunderstruck said:

Just enjoying the irony. 

No irony at all. 

Irony would be if I said the Scottish population voted no, while stating my EU point. 

Correcting someone who said the UK population voted to leave the EU  is not irony, that is incorrect not only in statement, but even using the referendum turnout as the "UK population" , 48% voted against leaving. 

No irony at all, just plain incorrect and imo media spin that some have bought. 

Thunderstruck
8 minutes ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

No irony at all. 

Irony would be if I said the Scottish population voted no, while stating my EU point. 

Correcting someone who said the UK population voted to leave the EU  is not irony, that is incorrect not only in statement, but even using the referendum turnout as the "UK population" , 48% voted against leaving. 

No irony at all, just plain incorrect and imo media spin that some have bought. 

The irony was that the percentage used to discredit the EU vote serves to underline the true level of support for independence. 

And, before you get yourself in a twist, I am well aware that the opinions of those who didn’t or couldn’t vote might well reflect the split identified in the vote. They are, of course, of no consequence in a vote. 

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Thunderstruck said:

The irony was that the percentage used to discredit the EU vote serves to underline the true level of support for independence. 

And, before you get yourself in a twist, I am well aware that the opinions of those who didn’t or couldn’t vote might well reflect the split identified in the vote. They are, of course, of no consequence in a vote. 

Tbh, you accused me of an irony that wasn't there. 

I'm not in a twist just correcting you like I did the original poster. 

I have in no way tried to discredit the referendum, just correcting a poster who stated that the UK population wanted to leave. That could only be branded about with any credibility in a 100% leave vote. 

The same applies to 2014, the Scottish h population, it was 55%, not the population. 

And on topic, reference the lies, the vow and eu membership that was given/" sold to Scotland hasn't been delivered, with 67% voting to stay in the EU it was also obviously a big factor in some voting no.

Democracy is great, but not if sides are blatantly lieing and/or promising things that can't be delivered in order to win. 

All imo, ofc. 

Edited by WeeChuck'sHeed

Thunderstruck
3 minutes ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

Tbh, you accused me of an irony that wasn't there. 

I'm not in a twist just correcting you like I did the original poster. 

I have in no way tried to discredit the referendum, just correcting a poster who stated that the UK population wanted to leave. That could only be branded about with any credibility in a 100% leave vote. 

I did not accuse you of irony (or being ironic).

I have explained the irony as I see it and I used your reference to the 28% simply as the basis for drawing the comparison. 

Bazzas right boot
35 minutes ago, Thunderstruck said:

I have explained the irony as I see it and I used your reference to the 28% simply as the basis for drawing the comparison. 

Waste of a conversation then?

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, Thunderstruck said:

Just enjoying the irony. 

After you quoted me.... 

Then

37 minutes ago, Thunderstruck said:

Are You Ruth Davidson? ?

Thunderstruck
2 minutes ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

After you quoted me.... 

God, this is like pulling teeth!

I have said all I need to say on this and I suggest you refer back to these posts. 

Hasselhoff
13 hours ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

We are lower taxed if you earn under £33k, so that statement is wrong. 

and we are higher taxed if a high earner. Which do we want more of in Scotland to pay taxes for things like NHS etc? People coming to the UK stayed down south as it was without making it even less appealing. 

12 hours ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

The tories voted against the NHS on its foundation. 

A few weeks ago they stopped the up skirting law to pass. 

They want to leave the EU, just before the new tax laws take force. 

They want to withdraw from the bill of human rights. 

They are not good at the core in any way. 

In England, they cheered after greenfell when the pay increases for civil servants including fire fighters were voted down. 

In the last 8 years-

Less hospitals, nurses, schools, social housing, social care, police, fire fighters and defence personal. The NHS is getting sold off, the brexit situation is a shambles, the champion austerity and yet the national debt has tripled under their watch. 

Greenfell and the Manchester attacks and the folk that died are on them. 

The vow to Scotland after 2014 hasn't been delivered and we will lose powers. 

Folk will still vote for them. Many who depend on the services that they are destroying, I don't get it. 

The SNP do not get everything correct, but they are a massive shit shield. 

Unfortunately, due to how the Barnet formula works as England spends less public money due the economy and privatisation, we will get less money and the shite shield will fail and we will start to severely feel the effects. 

Folk will blame the SNP. 

Can tell you read the National only or use social media for your news source as you're just wrong in so many ways with the majority of these statements. 

Bazzas right boot
28 minutes ago, Hasselhoff said:

and we are higher taxed if a high earner. Which do we want more of in Scotland to pay taxes for things like NHS etc? People coming to the UK stayed down south as it was without making it even less appealing. 

Can tell you read the National only or use social media for your news source as you're just wrong in so many ways with the majority of these statements. 

I'm not. 

Police number, nurse numbers and fire fighters are down. hospital, fire stations and police stations have closed. several leading doctors and prominent police personal have said the same. Scotland has also felt these, but with crime at an all time low and the NHS preforming best in the UK I don't see how you can argue otherwise.

higher taxed- you are talking hundreds of pounds across tens of thousands of earnings.

Also nurses  etc have had a pay rise, more than their colleagues down south so they ofc they will get taxed more!  Talk about a paper thin argument , using the pay cap lift as a way to say they are paying more Tax! I think they got £800 extra a year or the likes and would be paying £50-£100 more tax ( don't even think it was as much as that), that is worse than getting a £300 odd wage rise and paying £0 tax? Really?

Brilliant stuff and even better spin.

The vow- we will have less power not more.

EU- no single market and companies will leave, ffs Range rover stated last week they are leaving! Every economic report says the economy will shrink.

Fell feel to correct any of the above and in all honesty feel free to name 3 positive tory policies.

I'll give you three form the SNP

Free prescriptions

Free tution

Baby box

All the above allow everyone to get access to health and give them an equal start in life.

I won't even mention the fact that the SNP intervened to help the Steel industry, the pushing for the  border railway line or the Queensferry Crossing all coming in on budget on having a great positive effect on the Local communities.

Name 3 Tory things that are positive?

I don't think Ruth could name three, she moans and slavers allot but not once have I heard her come forward with a policy that would benefit Scotland. In fact did she not just vote to reduce the Parliament powers?

I don't agree with every SNP policy but I challenge you to name 3 actions or policies from the Tory's that have had a positive effect? Lies like the energy cap do not count, the need to be things that they have done, not said they would do and then defaulted.

NB- The barnet formula is affected, for example by privatisation of services down south- IE the NHS. So even if we resist it, our pocket money is affected by what happens down South.

Edited by WeeChuck'sHeed

Sir Vladimir of Romanov

Wee Chuck needs to get our more.

Easily the most boring poster on here. (and there is some strong competition).

Bazzas right boot
7 minutes ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

I'll take the title of most boring if you take the title of most pointless ( and there is strong competition).

Esther McVey forced to apologise to Parliament for lying about Universal Credit being rolled out just fine.

It's a complete shambles and she lied about it not being a shambles.

jack D and coke
59 minutes ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

I'm not. 

Police number, nurse numbers and fire fighters are down. hospital, fire stations and police stations have closed. several leading doctors and prominent police personal have said the same. Scotland has also felt these, but with crime at an all time low and the NHS preforming best in the UK I don't see how you can argue otherwise.

higher taxed- you are talking hundreds of pounds across tens of thousands of earnings.

Also nurses  etc have had a pay rise, more than their colleagues down south so they ofc they will get taxed more!  Talk about a paper thin argument , using the pay cap lift as a way to say they are paying more Tax! I think they got £800 extra a year or the likes and would be paying £50-£100 more tax ( don't even think it was as much as that), that is worse than getting a £300 odd wage rise and paying £0 tax? Really?

Brilliant stuff and even better spin.

The vow- we will have less power not more.

EU- no single market and companies will leave, ffs Range rover stated last week they are leaving! Every economic report says the economy will shrink.

Fell feel to correct any of the above and in all honesty feel free to name 3 positive tory policies.

I'll give you three form the SNP

Free prescriptions

Free tution

Baby box

All the above allow everyone to get access to health and give them an equal start in life.

I won't even mention the fact that the SNP intervened to help the Steel industry, the pushing for the  border railway line or the Queensferry Crossing all coming in on budget on having a great positive effect on the Local communities.

Name 3 Tory things that are positive?

I don't think Ruth could name three, she moans and slavers allot but not once have I heard her come forward with a policy that would benefit Scotland. In fact did she not just vote to reduce the Parliament powers?

I don't agree with every SNP policy but I challenge you to name 3 actions or policies from the Tory's that have had a positive effect? Lies like the energy cap do not count, the need to be things that they have done, not said they would do and then defaulted.

NB- The barnet formula is affected, for example by privatisation of services down south- IE the NHS. So even if we resist it, our pocket money is affected by what happens down South.

Under 33k pay less

Over 35k pay £20 more

Over 45k pay £120 more

Over 75k pay £470 

Even at the top end there it’s less a tenner a week. 

Hideous the noise Davidson made and still does about it. Embarrassing. 

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

Under 33k pay less

Over 35k pay £20 more

Over 45k pay £120 more

Over 75k pay £470 

The torys are slowing showing themselves to be two faced liars. 

Davidson talks about financing the NHS etc but can't think of any way to raise the money to offset her HQ austerity. 

She voted to lose powers. 

I watch fm questions and I've never heard her put forward a policy, she only moans. 

The barefaced cheek of her and Labour to moan about not doing enough to offset austerity--created by her party and in Wales supported by Labour!

It's unbelievable they get away with it and folk think they have any interest in, well anyone. 

Down in London, tory mps are trying to put through bills to privatise the NHS and one of them rejected a bill to make up skirting illegal.... Why? 

This guy has a 20k majority, who the **** is voting for this guy? 

A party that voted to block the NHS on it's creation and their values have not changed.  No morals. 

Davidson was pro eu, now changed, her party is in bed and will give NI £1b to buy a majority. A party that is against same sex marriages, Ruth still does not speak up. Unbelievable. 

She changes, dependent on what she is told even if it goes against her beliefs. 

How can anyone trust someone who want even stick up for their own beliefs and morals. 

The only positive from this mess is that as Ruth's character is unveiled and the tories continue to bend over to the far right and therefore are in conflict and as things unfortunately get worse, they are doing the SNP's job for them. 

Brexit, greenfell, Manchester, Syria, dip bribed, removing powers, mundell and Ruth having nothing positive to say along with labour offering nothing will push us towards independence. 

They can't use the vow again, the European argument is ****ed, even the euro as a currency looks OK v last time, so the far right and hard unionists will have a hard time trying to keep the soft no voters no, and that is what matters. 

Around 65%-70% of voters still believe in Scotland and in devo max, assuming 45% are yes voters there is a pot of around  25-30% of cordial no voters of which only 20% need to vote yes, given the mess and lies the tories have made and without a "vow" it should be a given. 

Hopefully the lies, decit and general buffooonary continue. 

Edited by WeeChuck'sHeed

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

Under 33k pay less

Over 35k pay £20 more

Over 45k pay £120 more

Over 75k pay £470 

The actually also had a go at nurses paying £20 more.... As a result of the 3% pay rise..... 

I honesty think they are stupid. Some of the things they have a go at the SNP for aren't even devolved. They don't even bother to research, just attack and moan

clowns. 

2 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Under 33k pay less

Over 35k pay £20 more

Over 45k pay £120 more

Over 75k pay £470 

I'm not a great fan of the SNP (or any part for that matter) but I don't have any issue with them raising taxes (if anything I'd rather they had increased it further - but perhaps they're just working up to that).

However, I have to ask where you got the numbers above from as they don't seem to add up to me:

For example 45K salary in Scotland would result in total tax of £7,134 (i.e. £1,570 at 41% = £643.70 + £19,430 at 21% = £4,080.30 + £10,150 at 20% = £2,030 + £2,000 at 19% = £380  + £11,850 at 0% = £0)

In the rest of the UK it would be £6,630 (i.e. £33,150 at 20% = £6,630 +£11,850 at 0% = £0)

So the difference is £504 not £120

jack D and coke
1 hour ago, Doogz said:

I'm not a great fan of the SNP (or any part for that matter) but I don't have any issue with them raising taxes (if anything I'd rather they had increased it further - but perhaps they're just working up to that).

However, I have to ask where you got the numbers above from as they don't seem to add up to me:

For example 45K salary in Scotland would result in total tax of £7,134 (i.e. £1,570 at 41% = £643.70 + £19,430 at 21% = £4,080.30 + £10,150 at 20% = £2,030 + £2,000 at 19% = £380  + £11,850 at 0% = £0)

In the rest of the UK it would be £6,630 (i.e. £33,150 at 20% = £6,630 +£11,850 at 0% = £0)

So the difference is £504 not £120

Simple google brings up the figures...

https://inews.co.uk/news/politics/scottish-budget-snp-announces-major-tax-changes/

The Mighty Thor
18 hours ago, AuldReekie444 said:

1- tories dont want to leave the EU. The UK population does. 

The first part of that statement is utter bollocks. 

The Tory party, from parliament through to the constituencies has been a baw hair from imploding over Europe for the last 30 years. Finally now they've got their wish and they're still ripping themselves apart.

What on earth are they going to do when leaving Europe solves nothing and they're still presiding over a country disappearing round the u-bend?

5 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

The first part of that statement is utter bollocks. 

The Tory party, from parliament through to the constituencies has been a baw hair from imploding over Europe for the last 30 years. Finally now they've got their wish and they're still ripping themselves apart.

What on earth are they going to do when leaving Europe solves nothing and they're still presiding over a country disappearing round the u-bend?

Blame Europe.

29 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Perhaps I'm missing something but your original quote was at 45K you paid only £120 more - the link you've supplied doesn't have 45K in their table of examples but given their 40K example says the impact as £140 I'd be surprised if someone getting paid 5K extra would end up paying £20 less - I'm fairly confident my earlier calculation was correct.

4 hours ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

I hope yer not barefoot as the glass must be falling around yer feet. Now put down the stones, before you hurt yersel. 

Thunderstruck
34 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

More time on the “google” might have revealed the following more recent output from the same source:

Overall around 750,000 Scottish workers will pay more tax than they did last year and 1.16m – or 45 per cent – will pay more than if they lived in another part of the UK.

Read more at: https://inews.co.uk/news/scotland/scotland-income-tax-rates-different-from-england/

That’s a lot of voters. 

jack D and coke
1 hour ago, Thunderstruck said:

More time on the “google” might have revealed the following more recent output from the same source:

That’s a lot of voters. 

Income tax maybe yeah. 

When you take other things into the bargain it’s not really reflective of the true picture. 

jack D and coke
1 hour ago, Doogz said:

Perhaps I'm missing something but your original quote was at 45K you paid only £120 more - the link you've supplied doesn't have 45K in their table of examples but given their 40K example says the impact as £140 I'd be surprised if someone getting paid 5K extra would end up paying £20 less - I'm fairly confident my earlier calculation was correct.

My original post was from memory apologies I got it slightly out. 

My original point of it being barely noticeable stands considering the amount of pant pishing that went on. 

12 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

My original post was from memory apologies I got it slightly out. 

My original point of it being barely noticeable stands considering the amount of pant pishing that went on. 

"Slightly out" ? Your 45K example is was less than a quarter of the  correct differenc. I probably wouldn't have noticed the discrepancy if you had just been slightly out.

As I said earlier I don't have a problem with the tax rise personally but if you're going to use numbers to make a point it's best to run a simple google search first to ensure you're using the correct numbers.

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
2 hours ago, ri Alban said:

I hope yer not barefoot as the glass must be falling around yer feet. Now put down the stones, before you hurt yersel. 

Hey chuck, this is your competition. 

Sadly for you ri, you try far to hard. 

Pans Jambo

Ian Blackford in the Westminster HoC today...

“And what more fitting way can we the Scottish National Party use our opposition day today, on the 4th of July, Independence Day - than to defend the interests, the rights and the will of the Scottish people.”

:clyay:

coconut doug
3 hours ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

Hey chuck, this is your competition. 

Sadly for you ri, you try far to hard. 

It's too.

12 hours ago, Cade said:

Esther McVey forced to apologise to Parliament for lying about Universal Credit being rolled out just fine.

It's a complete shambles and she lied about it not being a shambles.

Not the first time this piece of shite has been caught lying.    Yet still in post.     Beggars belief.

Hasselhoff
10 hours ago, Victorian said:

Not the first time this piece of shite has been caught lying.    Yet still in post.     Beggars belief.

Will you also condemn the SNP politicians (Ian Blackford and Marion Fellows last night) and several before them (Blackford again) for continuing the "Scotland is not a partner in the UK" lie instead of properly quoting Mundell as saying "Scotland is not a partner of the UK". Mundell tried to point that out in the debate last night. 

It's a bare faced lie and a perfect social media soundbite that works for the SNP. Search on Twitter for "Scotland is not a partner in the uk" to see just how widespread their deliberate lie has become. 

Why do SNP have to make stuff like this up? They shouldn't need to if the Tories are as bad for Scotland as they make out. Just makes those who are not convinced by their indy rhetoric further opposed. 

jambo lodge

Oh for some grown up politicians and political debate in this country. Each party cant move for spin doctors who only produce positive soundbites or lists for social media. Today's politicians would be destroyed in debate with people like Dennis Healey or John Smith etc. Not all Tory policies are bad....millions taken out of tax threshold etc. Millions of new jobs created. Even the recent increase in NHS funding is somehow wrong. 

46 minutes ago, jambo lodge said:

Oh for some grown up politicians and political debate in this country. Each party cant move for spin doctors who only produce positive soundbites or lists for social media. Today's politicians would be destroyed in debate with people like Dennis Healey or John Smith etc. Not all Tory policies are bad....millions taken out of tax threshold etc. Millions of new jobs created. Even the recent increase in NHS funding is somehow wrong. 

The tax threshold change was a LibDem idea when they were in coalition.

NHS funding increase is a drop in the ocean of what is needed. 10 years of de-funding then a single 3% increase is still an almost bankrupt system.

jambo lodge
6 minutes ago, Cade said:

NHS funding increase is a drop in the ocean of what is needed. 10 years of de-funding then a single 3% increase is still an almost bankrupt system.

Repeat, what we need is a grown up debate. Might have been a coalition decision but still a good one after country was left near bankrupt. Similarly the promised £20b to NHS is good.

4 minutes ago, Cade said:

+ dishonestly over-emphasising the so-called 'Brexit dividend' as the source of the additional investment.     A fairy tale.

It's going to be real terms increases in taxation.    Basic Rate and/or personal allowance,    therefore disproportionately weighted towards the least well off.      

If the poor want extra NHS funding,    the Tory Party will insist it gets it's quid pro quo by keeping it's voters happy.

13 minutes ago, jambo lodge said:

Repeat, what we need is a grown up debate. Might have been a coalition decision but still a good one after country was left near bankrupt. Similarly the promised £20b to NHS is good.

2023 for supposed NHS money. Fortunately they  will be an irrelevance to Scotland by then, and hopefully banished by the English. 

Edited by ri Alban

Pans Jambo
39 minutes ago, jambo lodge said:

No doubt it’ll be more tax hikes on drivers and duty hikes on beers, wines and spirits. Still not be enough but heres a new idea...

Collect the tax from the corporations and the billionaires instead of letting them get away with it. Stop spending it on shite like Trident, HS2, PFI Contracts & paying the Chinese & the French to build the worlds most expensive Nuclear Power stations. 

Naw, stick the fuel duty up, stick the road tax & new company car tax up, screw company car drivers and put up the bevvy. The common man pays for it again & the fat cats smoke cigars. 

Edited by Pans Jambo

14 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

No doubt it’ll be more tax hikes on drivers and duty hikes on beers, wines and spirits. Still not be enough but heres a new idea...

Collect the tax from the corporations and the billionaires instead of letting them get away with it. Stop spending it on shite like Trident, HS2, PFI Contracts & paying the Chinese & the French to build the worlds most expensive Nuclear Power stations. 

Naw, stick the fuel duty up, stick the road tax & new company car tax up, screw company car drivers and put up the bevvy. The common man pays for it again & the fat cats smoke cigars. 

We must be the only nations to put up with price of fuel. Most countries there would be riots. 

Edited by ri Alban

jambo lodge
37 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

2023 for supposed NHS money. Fortunately they  will be an irrelevance to Scotland by then, and hopefully banished by the English. 

Who would the English "banish" ? Who will be an irrelevance, tbe NHS?

1 minute ago, jambo lodge said:

1 minute ago, jambo lodge said:

The Tories.