More Tory lies

aussieh

Seymour M Hersh
49 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Keith is being economical with the truth. He is no longer a a Royal Marine he's, a politician. Politicians of all persuasions are economical with the truth.

And you know this how? Because their lips are moving!!! 

• Replies 27.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

John Findlay
1 minute ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

And you know this how? Because their lips are moving!!! 

Precisely.

2 hours ago, JamboX2 said:

If the Yes and Brexit proponents accepted this then there may be a more honest appraisal of what we're getting in the long-term. There isn't. So we won't.

The quote in that article is telling from Depute SNP Leader Keith Brown: we will invest to grow and not have austerity. But that's not what his party's report says and nor is it what their expert says either.

Who says they'll be running the country post indy anyway. Oh and having our country back warts and all, is what it's all for. 

Scotland will be fine as will England, but not together we won't. 

Please try to stay on topic. This is a Tory bashing thread. Plenty snpbaaaad threads elsewhere. 

Meanwhile:

A4EB733E-DCDF-42AD-8A40-47B7063703C6.jpeg

jack D and coke
2 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

He should never become prime minister.

Image may contain: 1 person, text

:muggy:

Eton racist rat boy.

Wee poem he wrote about us jocko’s too. 

Lovely stuff. 

1FFF936B-BA81-45E7-972F-C7C1D8DD8142.jpeg

12 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Lovely stuff. 

The Scotch :cornette:

40 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Lovely stuff. 

They love us really, don't you know. 

:Aye:

maroonlegions
1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

Lovely stuff. 

Boris and those like him in  the upper etches of the hard line Tory right are insidious individuals.

Edited by maroonlegions

maroonlegions
57 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

The Scotch :cornette:

Referring to a race of people like  he is talking about one of his free loading tipples  he downs in the House Of Commons.:muggy:

Edited by maroonlegions

maroonlegions
28 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

They love us really, don't you know. 

:Aye:

That poem should be a reminder of just how the hard right of this country view the Scottish nation, second class citizens .

Seymour M Hersh
4 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

Please try to stay on topic. This is a Tory bashing thread. Plenty snpbaaaad threads elsewhere. 

Meanwhile:

I'm sure you're bashing something pans :oohmatron: but it's not the Conservative Party with this sort of guff! 

Governor Tarkin
On 09/08/2018 at 13:21, Pans Jambo said:

Meanwhile:

I'm sorry, mate, but there was no minimum wage to compare aginst in 1974, and there is no way that the average worker's pay has only increased 10% in 40 years. And for how many of these 40 years have we actually had a Tory government (24 ish)?

I'm all for a bit of Tory bashing but come on eh, lets bash them for stuff that they've actually done. There's plenty of scope.

Edited by Governor Tarkin

27 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

I'm sorry, mate, but there was no minimum wage to compare aginst in 1974, and there is no way that the average worker's pay has only increased 10% in 40 years. And for how many of these 40 years have we actually had a Tory government (24 ish)?

I'm all for a bit of Tory bashing but come on eh, lets bash them for stuff that they've actually done. There's plenty of scope.

Whilst I would (usually) agree with you GT, I am of the opinion that the tory propaganda machine has been consistantly drip feeding us lies for years. Just look at the utter drivel they put to the nation during the Indy ref, the GE & the Brexit campaign. Complete lies. I’m just going to post anything on here as long as its derogatory about  the tories even if it is ‘post truth’ news. Maybe it will have an effect on folk considering believing the hype that the tories keep banging out. Theres a lot of gullible people out there (blatantly) & I’m not here to debate, Just hate ?. Some of these seem apt...

E07DCFC6-DC1F-4EFD-9108-383E1ADFDDE1.jpeg

2C7F61EA-12FA-439F-8047-C1F8676DFF71.jpeg

B751178B-A34E-49AF-B853-693485FA07FF.png

ED9A73DF-0D0B-4956-82FB-5B80CA06D98B.jpeg

Edited by Pans Jambo

Governor Tarkin

Hey Pans, whilst your hatred in this instance is laudable, I don't think it helps debate in any way to engage in the same figure fiddling and spurious mud-slinging that has become so commonplace. You can't justify it by saying the other lot are at it too.

The term 'post-truth' might just seem like a convenient buzz-word to describe the current state of affairs - but just think for a minute about what it actually entails and where it's logical extention may lead us. It's terrifying.

Don't be part of the problem.

Anyway, here's a wee link to cheer you up.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2021860861166869&id=100000289245193

1 hour ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Hey Pans, whilst your hatred in this instance is laudable, I don't think it helps debate in any way to engage in the same figure fiddling and spurious mud-slinging that has become so commonplace. You can't justify it by saying the other lot are at it too.

The term 'post-truth' might just seem like a convenient buzz-word to describe the current state of affairs - but just think for a minute about what it actually entails and where it's logical extention may lead us. It's terrifying.

Don't be part of the problem.

Anyway, here's a wee link to cheer you up.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2021860861166869&id=100000289245193

Hear what you're saying Governor however;  grown up debate will be done in the new "Indy ref 2" thread  when it opens (soon I hope).  Until then I'm just going to continue to join in the tory bashing this thread allows me.

Your link is :lol:

Edited by Pans Jambo

Muslim Tory peer is being attacked by other Tories who are trying to force him out of the party after he spoke up about Boris' islamophobic comments.

Rats in a sack.

On a side note. New Google maps 3D view has thrown up this (which looks nothing like the tiny wee Scotland you see on the BBC evening news weather map):

1F28DAF5-A1C1-42E9-A6DE-2E57A4BA779D.png

Edited by Pans Jambo

On 09/08/2018 at 17:19, maroonlegions said:

That poem should be a reminder of just how the hard right of this country view the Scottish nation, second class citizens .

And a few on here too

On ‎16‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 07:12, Pans Jambo said:

4ADAC25C-0849-4457-9F3B-6C1C0354DAF9.jpeg

If you are going to quote figures a least try to use a reliable source. Your mighty leader at Westminster, Ian Blackford claimed travel and accommodation expenses to year ended 31 January 2018 of £225,380.91. The SNP MP's are amongst the highest claimants at Westminster with 6 of their MP's in the top ten for claims.

1 hour ago, jambo lodge said:

If you are going to quote figures a least try to use a reliable source. Your mighty leader at Westminster, Ian Blackford claimed travel and accommodation expenses to year ended 31 January 2018 of £225,380.91. The SNP MP's are amongst the highest claimants at Westminster with 6 of their MP's in the top ten for claims.

Yeah, I know is pish. But as I have pointed out. Lying is what the tories do to influence the tards that vote for them. I'm just joining in to show everyone how absurd it all is!

Bad example. He's a hobo supporter!

Ian Blackford claims the most on travel but he's the MP for Ross, Skye & Lochaber so that's understandable. He wont be claiming much longer when Scottish MP's no longer need to go down to the cesspit. 

Francis Albert
12 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

On a side note. New Google maps 3D view has thrown up this (which looks nothing like the tiny wee Scotland you see on the BBC evening news weather map):

1F28DAF5-A1C1-42E9-A6DE-2E57A4BA779D.png

That projection suggests Scotland is getting on for twice the size of England. In fact England (50,000 square miles) is getting on for twice the size of Scotland (30,000 square miles). But then the statistics might I suppose be "more Tory lies".

Also not sure what the UK is doing in the Arctic Circle. It may explain the distortion - the traditional Mercator projection makes areas look bigger the further north you go and the distortion is greater the closer you get the  North Pole. - so Greenland for example looks almost as big as the rest of North America.

(The national BBC weather map is also I think distorted, in the opposite direction)  but I think that probably has less to do with anti-Scotland feeling than the population distribution of the UK very fairly heavily weighted to England)

Just now, Francis Albert said:

That projection suggests Scotland is getting on for twice the size of England. In fact England (50,000 square miles) is getting on for twice the size of Scotland (30,000 square miles). But then the statistics might I suppose be "more Tory lies".

Also not sure what the UK is doing in the Arctic Circle. It may explain the distortion - the traditional Mercator projection makes areas look bigger the further north you go and the distortion is greater the closer you get the  North Pole. - so Greenland for example looks almost as big as the rest of North America.

(The national BBC weather map is also I think distorted, in the opposite direction)  but I think that probably has less to do with anti-Scotland feeling than the population distribution of the UK very fairly heavily weighted to England)

FA, just a bit of fun mate. Its the angle its been taken at. I am aware England is good bit larger than Scotland but not as bad as is made out on the BBC weather map.

7 hours ago, Francis Albert said:

Scotland is one third of the land mass of GB, England is half. Scotland has 8/9% population, England has 80%. Scandalous considering the figures pre Union. 

Edited by ri Alban

11 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Wait! I thought they said the Scottish education system was in tatters?

They'll come out with "Scottish exams are too easy because of dumbing down"

The Real Maroonblood
On 17/08/2018 at 18:49, Cade said:

They'll come out with "Scottish exams are too easy because of dumbing down"

This.

maroonlegions

Business  is business  after all, these odious people  only care about making money no matter the cost. Follow the money trail as they say.

Image may contain: 1 person, glasses and text

Edited by maroonlegions

maroonlegions

Interesting what the findings will be.After all according to most Tories poverty is just  a case of bad life choices? and the way out of it is through work.?

How many that are IN work are in poverty or visiting food banks.?

safe_image.php?d=AQADUM_wtk7NBkDq&w=540&

Philip Alston’s visit investigating extreme poverty in the UK likely to cause political row in Britain

THEGUARDIAN.COM

Edited by maroonlegions

27 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Filth! 

U have completely undersold it. 

Edited by Pans Jambo

maroonlegions
THELONDONECONOMIC.COM

"UK households have fallen behind on essential bills such as council tax and electricity by as much as £18.9 billion, according to Citizens Advice Bureau, with total debts of almost £7.5 billion in tax credit overpayments, £2.84 billion in council tax and £2.2 billion in water bills."

2 hours ago, ri Alban said:

David Mundell? Is he a simpleton? 

He is the thing I hate about Scotland. 

Subservient brown nose who embodies the Scottish cringe. Sucks in EVERYTHING westminster says and longs for the ‘good ole days’ of Maggies 1980’s to return. 

If fact he’s the 2nd thing I hate about Scotland, the first being the absolute rockets who voted for him and his ilk.