More Tory lies

aussieh

9 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

He is the thing I hate about Scotland. 

Subservient brown nose who embodies the Scottish cringe. Sucks in EVERYTHING westminster says and longs for the ‘good ole days’ of Maggies 1980’s to return. 

If fact he’s the 2nd thing I hate about Scotland, the first being the absolute rockets who voted for him and his ilk. 

It seems to be OK for hardship post EU, but not post UK. Its his stuttering(Gagging reflex) that bugs me, he's not meant to be heard, a nervous wreck of a person. I suppose that's no voters for you. Utter shitebags. 

• Replies 27.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

I suppose that's no voters for you. Utter shitebags. 

As long as those in favour of Scottish Independence come out with generalisms like that, Scotland will never become independent.  Comments like that are a liability.

4 minutes ago, Boris said:

As long as those in favour of Scottish Independence come out with generalisms like that, Scotland will never become independent.  Comments like that are a liability.

I'm not interested in no voters. Scots will decide next time. Not Brits. 

8 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

I'm not interested in no voters. Scots will decide next time. Not Brits. 

You realise you need No voters to change their mind to vote yes?

Attitudes like the one you are showing merely confirms to many no voters the myth about blood and soil nationalism.  You do more harm than good for the Yes cause, imo.

Governor Tarkin
8 minutes ago, Boris said:

Attitudes like the one you are showing merely confirms to many no voters the myth about blood and soil nationalism.  You do more harm than good for the Yes cause, imo.

:spoton:

jack D and coke
31 minutes ago, Boris said:

Exactly Boris. 

I’ve got a good mate and all he does is wind people up and piss them off about Indy not realising he’s only hardening their stance against it. 

That type of attitude turns more against it than towards it. 

I don’t think there’s that many don’t knows anyway tbh. Everybody I’ve ever spoken to about it is for it or utterly against it. 

For me any don’t knows would be No voters who just don’t like to share their views or who probably wouldn’t even bother voting. 

Edited by jack D and coke

5 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Exactly Boris. 

I’ve got a good mate and all he does is wind people up and piss them off about Indy not realising he’s only hardening their stance against it. 

I don’t think there’s that many don’t knows anyway tbh. Everybody I’ve ever spoken to about it is for it or utterly against it. 

For me any don’t knows would be No voters who just don’t like to share their views or who probably wouldn’t even bother voting. 

Remainder voters will win it. Yes and no militants won't change. 

5 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Exactly Boris. 

Remainer voters will win it. Yes and no militants won't change. 

6 hours ago, Boris said:

And?  Intern camps will be set up for No voters, Brexiteers and Tories. 

SwindonJambo
5 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

The chances are that these groups will pay the majority of Scotland's tax take.  If you intern them, they'll generate no tax receipts.  So, umm how would you pay for stuff?

I'm no Tory but I do realise they tend to be wealthier and pay more tax (even allowing for the dodgers). Also, about 1/3 of Yes Voters are also Brexiteers.  A few post on here!  Would you intern them too?

Thunderstruck
13 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

What about the disenfranchised “non-Scots”, are they to be given the “Windrush” treatment experienced by your better half?

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
On 23/08/2018 at 15:47, ri Alban said:

And you had the cheek to report my picture of Nicola in her SS uniform. ? 

jack D and coke

Here you go Scotland. Rees Mogg who  telling us you’ll get one when they decide. 

Get off your knees Scotland ffs. 

90FF2879-2B82-4687-82A0-9D1567BB000D.png

3 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Here you go Scotland. Rees Mogg who  telling us you’ll get one when they decide. 

Get off your knees Scotland ffs. 

90FF2879-2B82-4687-82A0-9D1567BB000D.png

Not an unreasonable comment to make, only quoting the once in a generation comment by Alex ( please send me cash ) Salmond.  

jack D and coke
40 minutes ago, jambo lodge said:

Not an unreasonable comment to make, only quoting the once in a generation comment by Alex ( please send me cash ) Salmond.  

Aye ok lol!  It’s supposed to be an act of union not the like of Rees Mogg who’d get run out of Scotland if he ever ran for office up here telling us what time it is. 

Were supposed to equals in a union. That is nothing like a union of equals. The union was a treaty that could be altered at any time by both parties not one telling us you’ll have one when we say. 

If the SNP has an Indy ref in every single manifesto they ran on and won by enough seats we could be having one anytime we like. Personally i wouldn’t want that much uncertainty it would be nonsense but the point is moot. 

6 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Aye ok lol!  It’s supposed to be an act of union not the like of Rees Mogg who’d get run out of Scotland if he ever ran for office up here telling us what time it is. 

Were supposed to equals in a union. That is nothing like a union of equals. The union was a treaty that could be altered at any time by both parties not one telling us you’ll have one when we say. 

If the SNP has an Indy ref in every single manifesto they ran on and won by enough seats we could be having one anytime we like. Personally i wouldn’t want that much uncertainty it would be nonsense but the point is moot. 

I wonder how long he'd have waited for a second euref if they'd lost. 

The w@nker can go take feck to his skinny lanky putrid specky tory b@starding twat shitey tory unionist loyalist royalist monarchist British racist Brexiteering self. 

Edited by ri Alban

23 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

I wonder how long he'd have waited for a second euref if they'd lost. 

The w@nker can go take feck to his skinny lanky putrid specky tory b@starding twat shitey tory unionist loyalist royalist monarchist British racist Brexiteering self. 

Wow, quite an outburst. You have a real issue with English Tories , perhaps you should consider whether as well as a nationalist you are also a racist. He wouldn't wait for another referendum as he respects democracy which is more than can be said for most Snats.  

On 25/08/2018 at 12:24, jambos are go! said:

As per usual when the SNP have bad press anti Tory and anti Labour threads are resurrected or created.

This is the Tory Lies thread, where sensible people can post the truth about the tories. The SNP bashing thread is out there, pretty sure you can find it if you really try

Seymour M Hersh
On 31/08/2018 at 20:35, XB52 said:

This is the Tory Lies thread, where sensible people can post the truth about the tories. The SNP bashing thread is out there, pretty sure you can find it if you really try

:rofl:"sensible people" :rofl::vrface:

Edited by Seymour M Hersh

On 31/08/2018 at 19:30, jambo lodge said:

Wow, quite an outburst. You have a real issue with English Tories , perhaps you should consider whether as well as a nationalist you are also a racist. He wouldn't wait for another referendum as he respects democracy which is more than can be said for most Snats.  

Rio Ferdinand and John Terry are both English of different race. Maybe you should have a wee think about that. 

See if the Brexit isn't really Brexit, do you think Brexiteers won't challenge this. The SNP can go for another Indyref considering the EU guarantee is now defunct. Scottish people want their money back. 

Oh and going by your logic, the anti SNP must be xenophobic towards Scots. Do you hate the Scots? Or do you just oppose the SNP and it's philosophy. 

And I hate all Tories irrespective of nationality. 

Edited by ri Alban

8 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Oh and going by your logic, the anti SNP must be xenophobic towards Scots. Do you hate the Scots? Or do you just oppose the SNP and it's philosophy. 

And I hate all Tories irrespective of nationality. 

Your hatred of Jacob Rees Mogg is one thing but to " hate all Tories regardless of nationality" is quite another level. I am a proud Scotsman first and foremost and although I have little respect for SNP politicians I certainly don't hate them or SNP supporters.  

50 minutes ago, jambo lodge said:

Your hatred of Jacob Rees Mogg is one thing but to " hate all Tories regardless of nationality" is quite another level. I am a proud Scotsman first and foremost and although I have little respect for SNP politicians I certainly don't hate them or SNP supporters.  

But your a liberal, aren't you?

Tory party policies ove rthe years show a distinct lack of compassion.  Perhaps that is why some hate them?

Thunderstruck
19 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

Did the “Vow” include any of these???

D93B9AC6-7884-45E5-B913-4A3412222E41.jpeg

Did you read that before posting?

How many of those are controlled by the Time Lords?

1 hour ago, Boris said:

But your a liberal, aren't you?

Tory party policies ove rthe years show a distinct lack of compassion.  Perhaps that is why some hate them?

Certainly was until Nick the Clegg came along. I do recognise that politics over the last ten years since the financial crash has not always been easy and the deficit had to be addressed. Its too easy, as the Nats do, to blame Westminster for everything. Rather than lacking compassion I prefer to think that the current Tory leadership is incompetent , as suggested by Mervyn King today. I despair at the lack of any real opposition in Westminster and Holyrood, and long for the next Charles Kennedy or John Smith to come along. 

59 minutes ago, Thunderstruck said:

Did you read that before posting?

How many of those are controlled by the Time Lords?

That’ll be time. (Although I suspect you knew it mean GMT & the autumn/spring clocks changing). 

21 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Loving this. Bang on.

Image may contain: 1 person, text

:greggy:

I think that about covers it. I would only add that theres a collective who have been sold the lie and are that deep in the lie that its become their reality. Some of whom post regularly on here. 

We really should show them our pity. 

1 hour ago, jambo lodge said:

Certainly was until Nick the Clegg came along. I do recognise that politics over the last ten years since the financial crash has not always been easy and the deficit had to be addressed. Its too easy, as the Nats do, to blame Westminster for everything. Rather than lacking compassion I prefer to think that the current Tory leadership is incompetent , as suggested by Mervyn King today. I despair at the lack of any real opposition in Westminster and Holyrood, and long for the next Charles Kennedy or John Smith to come along. 

I agree with you100% in respect of the lack of political heavyweights, on all sides. 

5 hours ago, Section Q said:

Darkest hour is just before dawn. Tories yer days are numbered.......!?

Hope so. Boris is about to take control.