More Tory lies

aussieh

periodictabledancer
On 02/10/2022 at 23:47, JudyJudyJudy said:

Yasss ! 
ignore what that  fud Grimes says ! This is thoroughly deserved 

Gotta love #craftyw*nk. 

PS this isn't even being reported on in  the local itv news channel in the Midlands. 

• Replies 27.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Konrad von Carstein
11 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

His sexual orientation is irrelevant.

He's a *****.

Agreed, on both points.

30 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

More porkies from the latest overtly racist Home Secretary.

Not only massively under-skilled but a lying boot to boot.

She'll fit right into the Junta II

There is exaggerating your cv and downright stupidness. Making Photocopies ? 😂

The sub standard level of politician we are currently seeing is unbelievable. I’ve no idea how this country gets out this mess because the replacements of any flavour aren’t any better. 

10 minutes ago, Dazo said:

There is exaggerating your cv and downright stupidness. Making Photocopies ? 😂

The sub standard level of politician we are currently seeing is unbelievable. I’ve no idea how this country gets out this mess because the replacements of any flavour aren’t any better. 

That's just a blind guess or assumption until someone else actually gets a chance to govern.  

JudyJudyJudy
2 hours ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

According to her he's paying for it.

IDGAF either, but she seems to have a right bug up her arse about him...

Rather unfortunate turn of phrase 😂😂

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, periodictabledancer said:

Gotta love #craftyw*nk. 

PS this isn't even being reported on in  the local itv news channel in the Midlands. 

He’s vile 

44 minutes ago, Victorian said:

That's just a blind guess or assumption until someone else actually gets a chance to govern.  

😂 very few things are certain so having an opinion is okay. I know yours is the expert opinion on everything but mines is based on the non event that is the Labour Party. The only likely alternative to what we have. 

11 minutes ago, Dazo said:

😂 very few things are certain so having an opinion is okay. I know yours is the expert opinion on everything but mines is based on the non event that is the Labour Party. The only likely alternative to what we have. 

Why are you being arsey?

periodictabledancer
16 minutes ago, Dazo said:

What aren't Labout doing that you'd like them to do ? 

13 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Why are you being arsey?

I thought what I said was clearly opinion and didn’t need the arsey blind guess bollox. Replied in kind Vic, so eying you normally take in your stride. Apologies if you are having a bad day and feeling a bit sensitive. 

12 minutes ago, periodictabledancer said:

What aren't Labout doing that you'd like them to do ? 

Anything, Christ if you don’t have a plan better than the current government that you can’t confidently shout from the rooftops at this time then you aren’t the ones to get us out of this mess. 

periodictabledancer
6 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Anything, Christ if you don’t have a plan better than the current government that you can’t confidently shout from the rooftops at this time then you aren’t the ones to get us out of this mess. 

Why is this difficult for you ?

You want the SNP to set out THEIR economic/fiscal/budget strategy  for a post independent Scotland, for example ? 

If not , what is it the SNP aren't saying or doing that doesn't convince you ? 

10 minutes ago, Dazo said:

This mess has not just materialised over night it has been gathering since 2010 . Have you voted for the party that has overseen this mess in that time , as there has been a fair few general elections over the period and the party that won them all has not exactly been shy about what it planned to do 

Edited by Sooks

13 minutes ago, Dazo said:

I thought what I said was clearly opinion and didn’t need the arsey blind guess bollox. Replied in kind Vic, so eying you normally take in your stride. Apologies if you are having a bad day and feeling a bit sensitive. 

I know it was an opinion.  I was giving my opinion in return.  Isn't that the way it works?

Blind guess is hardly arsey Dazo.  I'm not bothered personally,  just asking where the need was for one of your denigrating remarks.

56 minutes ago, Victorian said:

I know it was an opinion.  I was giving my opinion in return.  Isn't that the way it works?

Blind guess is hardly arsey Dazo.  I'm not bothered personally,  just asking where the need was for one of your denigrating remarks.

I think it was when you just describe something as a blind guess. Have labour done or shown anything to suggest they can turn things around ? I’ve seen nowt. To be honest I was completely disregarding Truss when I was comparing as I think she’ll be gone soon enough and won’t lead the tories into the next election.  Clearly anyone right now would probably do a better job. 

Anyway apologies for being arsey. 😂

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

This mess has not just materialised over night it has been gathering since 2010 . Have you voted for the party that has overseen this mess in that time , as there has been a fair few general elections over the period and the party that won them all has not exactly been shy about what it planned to do 

Of course I’ve voted for them, I’ve never hidden that fact. Not the last election though. 😊

5 minutes ago, Dazo said:

I think it was when you just describe something as a blind guess. Have labour done or shown anything to suggest they can turn things around ? I’ve seen nowt. To be honest I was completely disregarding Truss when I was comparing as I think she’ll be gone soon enough and won’t lead the tories into the next election.  Clearly anyone right now would probably do a better job. 

Anyway apologies for being arsey. 😂

They can't provide much proof in opposition.  They just need to be given the chance imo.  There's a reasonable chance they'll be nowhere near as bad re basic standards of conduct,  enrichment of themselves and the already wealthy,  etc.   If ever there was a time for a change it's surely now.  As I keep saying,  the only alternative becomes a good alternative by default.

3 hours ago, Dazo said:

Of course I’ve voted for them, I’ve never hidden that fact. Not the last election though. 😊

So you thought they were doing a good job up until the last election ?

Unknown user
8 minutes ago, Sooks said:

He was still cheering them on under the flabby honey monster as I recall.

6 minutes ago, Smithee said:

He was still cheering them on under the flabby honey monster as I recall.

Bloody hell the damage we are seeing today has been a cumulative effort 12 years in the making ......................... they have never hidden what they are and what their intentions are with more than the thinnest of veils 

I think it just shows different people have a different limit , not sure what it was that tipped it for @Dazo but for me it was quite obvious as soon as they started going after the benefits of the most vulnerable in society instead of the corporation tax . Then after a decade of austerity when the economy was far worse than when they started because they never actually tried to fix it in that time , they just used it as an excuse to cut benefits and social and public spending 

We all draw our lines in different places though 

Edited by Sooks

2 hours ago, Sooperstar said:

What a lovely lady.

Hopefully the red tape persists right up until these Tory parasites get launched out the window at the next general election 

There's no way they're getting through a real terms cut to benefits.  Many MPs have told them they wont vote for it and are not intimidated by the unimaginative threat to withdraw the whip.  A minister today (Mordaunt) openly called for an inflation matching uprating.  It looks like the parliamentary group and even people on the payroll are in no mood to keep putting up with undefensible shite.  

Just now, Victorian said:

There's no way they're getting through a real terms cut to benefits.  Many MPs have told them they wont vote for it and are not intimidated by the unimaginative threat to withdraw the whip.  A minister today (Mordaunt) openly called for an inflation matching uprating.  It looks like the parliamentary group and even people on the payroll are in no mood to keep putting up with undefensible shite.  

I said at the time that Mordaunt was their best bet for retaining power , she seems relatively human in comparison to most of them ......................... glad they preferred Truss though , she is making a right royal arse of things 

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

I said at the time that Mordaunt was their best bet for retaining power , she seems relatively human in comparison to most of them ......................... glad they preferred Truss though , she is making a right royal arse of things 

They're not far from being another version of the frequent zombie government.  Not able to make their half arsed decisions stick.  Alienated the back benches and not able to bully them.  A cabinet and payroll full of ****ing psychos and bellends who keep making themselves more and more unpopular.  Might not be long until enough backbenchers get sick enough to tell her that the only way to earn the right to legislate her abysmal programme is to have an election and campaign on her policies.  We'll have an election before mid summer imo.

WorldChampions1902
3 minutes ago, Victorian said:

I would tend to agree.

Unfortunately, the events of the last week demonstrate sensible politics is not on the lips of this Cabinet. Which fits perfectly with the ramblings contained in “Britannia Unhinged”.

31 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Good job ? 😂 Doubtful but up until covid I didn’t think things were that bad that the opposition were a credible option. 

3 hours ago, Victorian said:

They can't provide much proof in opposition.  They just need to be given the chance imo.  There's a reasonable chance they'll be nowhere near as bad re basic standards of conduct,  enrichment of themselves and the already wealthy,  etc.   If ever there was a time for a change it's surely now.  As I keep saying,  the only alternative becomes a good alternative by default.

Definitely a time for change, not sure labour is the answer. 

ToadKiller Dog
4 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

She's another Tory scumbag. 

Priti Patel on steroids ,by the sounds of her .

Every right wing trope box ticked so far in her speech. 

11 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Definitely a time for change, not sure labour is the answer. 

Without Labour there isn't really an answer (an alternative).  Surely they become the answer by default of the only remaining possibility being more Tory years.  

periodictabledancer

Kemi Badenoch is ragin' at Braverman for saying Tory MPs staged a 'coup' in overturning the planned tax rise but is happy to accuse the same people of 'lobbing hand grenades' at Truss. 

Full scale war now. 

periodictabledancer
1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

Can they no just get the brexit bullshit bus on the road again ? It fooled enough people first time around. 

1 minute ago, periodictabledancer said:

Kemi Badenoch is ragin' at Braverman for saying Tory MPs staged a 'coup' in overturning the planned tax rise but is happy to accuse the same people of 'lobbing hand grenades' at Truss. 

Full scale war now. 

Of you blow up a Tory with a hand grenade they just turn in to thousands of smaller Tories 

2 minutes ago, periodictabledancer said:

Can they no just get the brexit bullshit bus on the road again ? It fooled enough people first time around. 

£930m - unbelievable.

The word gets used too lightly but Braverman is a facist. She'll bang on about how patriotic she is but if we were invaded and subjugated by a facist power, she would be one of the first in line to be a collaborator.

£930,000,000 easily found to pay for propaganda.

The average salary for a nurse in the UK is around £33,000.

That's enough to pay for 2,818 nurses for the next ten years.

The Mighty Thor
16 minutes ago, Cade said:

£930,000,000 easily found to pay for propaganda.

The average salary for a nurse in the UK is around £33,000.

That's enough to pay for 2,818 nurses for the next ten years.

More importantly, with which Tory donors companies will the 930 million be spent?