More Tory lies

aussieh

4 minutes ago, Cade said:

Suella escapes an inquest into her breaching of the Ministerial Code and for lying about her emails.

"that was a problem for the previous government, and she was punished, case closed"

:seething: :getout:

Rosie Holt nails it
It happened days ago. She shouldn't be judged by the standards of today 😂

• Replies 27.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, RobboM said:

Rosie Holt nails it
It happened days ago. She shouldn't be judged by the standards of today 😂

Rosie Holt's satire is TOO good.

Fools a lot of people.

Lee Anderson, MP for Ashfield in Nottinghamshire, told Talk TV he “would not follow him [Eddie Izzard] into the toilets” if she came to parliament, and even said Keir Starmer “is not sure what he’s all about”.

Anderson told the show: “… I think Labour have got 51% of their MPs now, in parliament, are females. Now, if Eddie Izzard gets elected, I don’t know whether that increases or decreases the percentage.

“Because I’m not sure what he’s all about, Keir Starmer’s not sure what he’s all about. And you know what, the old traditional working-class Labour voters will take a look at Eddie Izzard and think, y’know, really?

“Is that what’s coming to parliament? I think it opens a whole new debate, mate. I’m going to be honest now, controversial as always, if he does get elected and I’m still here, I shouldn’t be following him into the toilets.”

:cornette: 

The Mighty Thor
23 minutes ago, Cade said:

Lee Anderson, MP for Ashfield in Nottinghamshire, told Talk TV he “would not follow him [Eddie Izzard] into the toilets” if she came to parliament, and even said Keir Starmer “is not sure what he’s all about”.

Anderson told the show: “… I think Labour have got 51% of their MPs now, in parliament, are females. Now, if Eddie Izzard gets elected, I don’t know whether that increases or decreases the percentage.

“Because I’m not sure what he’s all about, Keir Starmer’s not sure what he’s all about. And you know what, the old traditional working-class Labour voters will take a look at Eddie Izzard and think, y’know, really?

“Is that what’s coming to parliament? I think it opens a whole new debate, mate. I’m going to be honest now, controversial as always, if he does get elected and I’m still here, I shouldn’t be following him into the toilets.”

30p Lee won't have to worry about what happens in Westminster after the next GE. 

Footballfirst

The Tories involved in another cover up?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11368619/Liz-Trusss-personal-phone-hacked-Putins-spies-secret-details-negotiations.html

Liz Truss's personal mobile phone was hacked by agents suspected of working for the Kremlin, The Mail on Sunday can reveal.

The cyber-spies are believed to have gained access to top-secret exchanges with key international partners as well as private conversations with her leading political ally, Kwasi Kwarteng.

One source said that the phone was so heavily compromised that it has now been placed in a locked safe inside a secure Government location.

The hack was discovered during the summer’s Tory leadership campaign, when Ms Truss was Foreign Secretary, but the details were suppressed by Boris Johnson, who was Prime Minister at the time, and the Cabinet Secretary, Simon Case.

It is understood that messages which fell into foreign hands included criticisms Ms Truss and her future Chancellor Mr Kwarteng made of Mr Johnson, leading to the potential risk of blackmail. Sources said that up to a year’s worth of messages were downloaded.

They are also believed to have included highly sensitive discussions with senior international foreign ministers about the war in Ukraine, including detailed discussions about arms shipments.

The astonishing incident, disclosed by security sources, solves the mystery of why Ms Truss was forced to change the mobile number she had used for over a decade shortly before becoming Prime Minister. The move caused anxiety among Cabinet Ministers and advisers who were suddenly unable to contact her.

A source with knowledge of the incident said yesterday that the security breach ‘caused absolute pandemonium – Boris was told immediately, and it was agreed with the Cabinet Secretary that there should be a total news blackout.

‘It is not a great look for the intelligence services if the Foreign Secretary’s phone can be so easily plundered for embarrassing personal messages by agents presumed to be working for Vladimir Putin’s Russia.’

Allies of Ms Truss said she was worried that if news of the hack leaked, it could derail her chance of claiming the Premiership, adding that she ‘had trouble sleeping’ until Mr Case imposed a news blackout.

Former Conservative Party leader and leading Russia critic Iain Duncan Smith said: ‘This is what we’re up against. Russia does this all the time. This is their sole purpose – their way to get back at us. We are all far too casual about our phones in general. Ministers should be much more careful and should not be using their personal phones for anything. I assume my private phone is being hacked.’

Shadow Home Secretary Yvette Cooper said: ‘This is extremely serious – it shows the severity of the threats from countries that would do us harm and why cyber-security needs to be taken so seriously by everyone in Government. We need to know that the Government recognises the gravity of this.’

A Government spokesman said last night: ‘We do not comment on individuals’ security arrangements. The Government has robust systems in place to protect against cyber threats. That includes regular security briefings for Ministers, and advice on protecting their personal data.’

Jeffros Furios
4 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11368619/Liz-Trusss-personal-phone-hacked-Putins-spies-secret-details-negotiations.html

Liz Truss's personal mobile phone was hacked by agents suspected of working for the Kremlin, The Mail on Sunday can reveal.

The cyber-spies are believed to have gained access to top-secret exchanges with key international partners as well as private conversations with her leading political ally, Kwasi Kwarteng.

One source said that the phone was so heavily compromised that it has now been placed in a locked safe inside a secure Government location.

The hack was discovered during the summer’s Tory leadership campaign, when Ms Truss was Foreign Secretary, but the details were suppressed by Boris Johnson, who was Prime Minister at the time, and the Cabinet Secretary, Simon Case.

It is understood that messages which fell into foreign hands included criticisms Ms Truss and her future Chancellor Mr Kwarteng made of Mr Johnson, leading to the potential risk of blackmail. Sources said that up to a year’s worth of messages were downloaded.

They are also believed to have included highly sensitive discussions with senior international foreign ministers about the war in Ukraine, including detailed discussions about arms shipments.

The astonishing incident, disclosed by security sources, solves the mystery of why Ms Truss was forced to change the mobile number she had used for over a decade shortly before becoming Prime Minister. The move caused anxiety among Cabinet Ministers and advisers who were suddenly unable to contact her.

A source with knowledge of the incident said yesterday that the security breach ‘caused absolute pandemonium – Boris was told immediately, and it was agreed with the Cabinet Secretary that there should be a total news blackout.

‘It is not a great look for the intelligence services if the Foreign Secretary’s phone can be so easily plundered for embarrassing personal messages by agents presumed to be working for Vladimir Putin’s Russia.’

Allies of Ms Truss said she was worried that if news of the hack leaked, it could derail her chance of claiming the Premiership, adding that she ‘had trouble sleeping’ until Mr Case imposed a news blackout.

Former Conservative Party leader and leading Russia critic Iain Duncan Smith said: ‘This is what we’re up against. Russia does this all the time. This is their sole purpose – their way to get back at us. We are all far too casual about our phones in general. Ministers should be much more careful and should not be using their personal phones for anything. I assume my private phone is being hacked.’

Shadow Home Secretary Yvette Cooper said: ‘This is extremely serious – it shows the severity of the threats from countries that would do us harm and why cyber-security needs to be taken so seriously by everyone in Government. We need to know that the Government recognises the gravity of this.’

A Government spokesman said last night: ‘We do not comment on individuals’ security arrangements. The Government has robust systems in place to protect against cyber threats. That includes regular security briefings for Ministers, and advice on protecting their personal data.’

And that's why Braverman needs booted ..but Sunak deems so called party unity more important .

On 26/10/2022 at 21:10, Cade said:

Lee Anderson sounds like a complete and utter prick. 

On 26/10/2022 at 21:27, dobmisterdobster said:

Do you consider Eddie Izzard to be a woman? It's a simple question

It is the simplest question for a politician to answer but they have now got themselves tied in Naughts in not answering it. 

On 26/10/2022 at 21:27, dobmisterdobster said:

Do you consider Eddie Izzard to be a woman? It's a simple question

The problem is even getting into a debate about this question. it is legitimising a delusional mind set; hence I now rarely get into any discussions regarding " what is a woman".  I know. Thats it. 

15 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

Jesus wept

15 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

Something not quite right with that story. Why would the phone need to be kept in a locked safe ? 😂

Also why would she need to change her number ? 

Michael Gove on the Kuenssberg programme.  His reasoning for Braverman being deemed to be suitable to be Home Secretary,  despite the various concerns about her fast & loose attitude to secure  national security communications,  is that she is the Home Secretary.  That somehow proves she's suitable to be the Home Secretary.  If she wasn't suitable then she wouldn't be.

How did that reasoning stand up for Prime Ministers Johnson and Truss?  

15 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

Are these ****ers beyond stupid or is it just one huge piss take by them

It’s just a further extension of the attacks on women  which now includes their body autonomy 

14 hours ago, Dazo said:

Something not quite right with that story. Why would the phone need to be kept in a locked safe ? 😂

Also why would she need to change her number ? 

Presumably to prevent signals reaching it and leaving it. It could be coming on for 30 seconds at 3.43am, broadcasting/receiving stuff, deleting all evidence, and turning off again.

Years ago, probably late 90s, early 2000s a mate showed me how he could intercept his text messages in a browser, and either send them on to the phone, or withhold them.

As I understood it, you could get access to any number as long as you sorted permissions and what have you. I don't know how it was done then but it's all databases. If there's a possibility that someone's got access to the part of the database linked to that number, you stop using it immediately.

#10 now saying that the documents Braverman leaked were NOT market sensitive as first stated by the Truss administration, making her offence seem a little bit less serious than first claimed.

However, on the other hand, more evidence has come to light of Braverman attempting to cover it up, contradicting her resignation letter which claimed she immediately realised what she'd done and felt so bad about it that she had to step down.

:liesalarm: :liesalarm: :liesalarm:

Both sides lying through their teeth.

Add this to the fact that various government ministers are using private mobile phones and unsecured whatsapp groups to run the country, and that these have all been hacked by foreign agents, and it looks as if the Junta haven't got a clue what they're doing and are an active national security risk.

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, Cade said:

#10 now saying that the documents Braverman leaked were NOT market sensitive as first stated by the Truss administration, making her offence seem a little bit less serious than first claimed.

However, on the other hand, more evidence has come to light of Braverman attempting to cover it up, contradicting her resignation letter which claimed she immediately realised what she'd done and felt so bad about it that she had to step down.

:liesalarm: :liesalarm: :liesalarm:

Both sides lying through their teeth.

Add this to the fact that various government ministers are using private mobile phones and unsecured whatsapp groups to run the country, and that these have all been hacked by foreign agents, and it looks as if the Junta haven't got a clue what they're doing and are an active national security risk.

Military chiefs must be concerned about all this.

"Ms Braverman, 70% of all asylum claims are successful, so to call all of these people "economic migrants" is just plain wrong"
Cruella: "People are gaming the system"

:vrface:

Cruella: "I have to make these decisions because the immigration system is broken"
"But you've been in power for twelve years"

"aye but it's Labour's fault, ken"

Cruella: "I did not block the booking of accommodation for asylum seekers, I blocked them from being able to leave the concentration camp because they had nowhere to go"
"But that points to no accommodation for them having been arranged; why was that?"
Cruella: "This is a political witch hunt"

:gok:

manaliveits105

I didn’t quite catch the Labour Party’s solution to the illegal immigration problem - what was it again ?? - as usual all mouth 

1000 in one day - the people of Dover must be demented 

Vote loser for Labour

Suella responded well  

20 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

I didn’t quite catch the Labour Party’s solution to the illegal immigration problem - what was it again ?? - as usual all mouth 

Vote loser for Labour

Suella responded well  

😀

23 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Vote loser for Labour

Suella responded well  

They're not illegal 🤷‍♂️

A} They're not illegal
B} The Tories are throwing millions of quid at concentration camps, illegal deportations to other concentration camps in Rwanda and putting up applicants in hotels in the UK instead of spending that money in streamlining the application system to process them faster. Those that fail get deported. Those that succeed get to stay, pay tax and contribute to the economic growth these feckin halfwits keep banging on about. Those people will also then be paying the pensions of all the racist auld dears that keep voting blue.

:greggy:

Jeffros Furios
39 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Vote loser for Labour

Suella responded well  

:rofl:

The Real Maroonblood
8 minutes ago, pablo said:

Those Albanians can't be refugees or asylum seekers. That's got to stop.

The Tories are ruining the UK that has got to stop.:10900:

Edited by The Real Maroonblood

Jeffros Furios
6 minutes ago, pablo said:

Those Albanians can't be refugees or asylum seekers. That's got to stop.

I'd stick them back on  flights to Tirana .. 

8 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

The Tories are ruining the UK that has got to stop.:10900:

Hold on, refugees are usually fleeing from war or oppression. What's going on in Albania that only you seem to know about? 

Edited by pablo

If they're so obviously not actual refugees, then process them, deny them asylum and deport them.

Why are the UK government so adverse to actually processing asylum claims to see if they're valid or not?

:kirk:

WorldChampions1902
1 hour ago, manaliveits105 said:

Vote loser for Labour

Suella responded well  

DA9D741C-5BCB-4200-841D-C3D784787085.jpeg

Shooter McGavin

Tories being sociopathic racists and inciting hate towards the most vulnerable in our society,

Who’d have thought?

Shooter McGavin

Braverman needs to resign, or be locked in a padded room with zero contact to the outside world.

A dangerous and nasty little cretin.

WorldChampions1902
8 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Tories being sociopathic racists and inciting hate towards the most vulnerable in our society,

Who’d have thought?

5B44DD42-7E4D-432A-A045-C8213BA87E63.jpeg

periodictabledancer
2 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

Vote loser for Labour

Suella responded well  

I didn't quite catch the Tory govt response , after 12 years in power, 6 years after they binned the Dublin Agreement for their precious brexit. 

periodictabledancer
49 minutes ago, Cade said:

If they're so obviously not actual refugees, then process them, deny them asylum and deport them.

Why are the UK government so adverse to actually processing asylum claims to see if they're valid or not?

Because the vast majority aren't "illegal" so it's easier & politcally expedient to keep the figures down by slowing down the processing. 

Just finished watching The Walk In. It finished with Jo Cox's maiden speech to Parliament. ITV then showed the current Home Secretary calling asylum seekers an "invasion" as the lead item on the news. 

11 hours ago, Cade said:

Pouring in resources to the Home Office and immigration services = larger state expenditure.  It's like kryptonite to the ideologically deranged junta.  They would rather shrink the state and create a monumentally worse problem than to sacrifice their precious obsessions.

Junta on a kite flying exercise.  The Treasury have briefed out the various options to balance the books.  Combination of austerity and tax increases for all.  But at the same time ruling out increased income tax and NIC.

:notsure:

Just be honest (giggle) and admit that taxes are going up.  Most people realise it's necessary and sustainable.